Naruto Next Generation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah and I mean here's what I'm thinking. We have 9 people right? Everyone is playing a genin. Well I figure some people are going to need to play more than one character if they want too because we need sensei and we could use some villains. I'm making an Uchiha genin. Maybe if someone wanted too they could make like my characters older sibiling or someone else from the clan and can be the person who does the massacre? They can be like an villians not like Itachi who is actually a hero.
That's a pretty good idea, but then, wouldn't it be real similar to the original massacre. Even if the massacre happens, it needs some differences to separate it from the original.

hmmm well my characters sibiling wouldn't have to be the only villain. Hmm idk I thought it was a good idea lol just trying to spitball some ideas

hmmm well my characters sibiling wouldn't have to be the only villain. Hmm idk I thought it was a good idea lol just trying to spitball some ideas
No, the premises is good ^^ But, what if, to mix it up a little, the Clan was murdered by someone other than a Clan member?

Could make an interesting rival for @Kurogane86 character
To be honest, I think the majority will rival Kei XD Judging by the description, his arrogance and selfishness could make a lot of enemies. Though, funny enough, I don't think my character would get too upset ^^' Ayaka would probably let him do whatever unless it involves her or he doesn't pull his weight.

Yup. I like making characters that push others it makes the rp funner.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Yup. I like making characters that push others it makes the rp funner.
I totally agree XD I also love making characters that are totally opposite. Like Ayaka, she's usually calm and a great tactician, but she can also be headstrong and brash. But yeah, unless Kei doesn't do anything then tries to take the glory, or his arrogance gets in her way, then she'll be fine with him. Good thing too, seeing as they're teammates ^^'

Reactions: Kurogane86
Sakiko CS 100% done now ^^

• Love
Sakiko CS 100% done now ^^
Actually, just checked it out. I love how you drew her! I'm probably going to redraw Ayaka, I was tired and lazy last night ^^" Plus I was having hand issues.

Actually, just checked it out. I love how you drew her! I'm probably going to redraw Ayaka, I was tired and lazy last night ^^" Plus I was having hand issues.
Thank you~ And I liked how you drew Ayaka btw! But if you're gonna redraw her, I can't wait to see it C:

• Love
Thank you~ And I liked how you drew Ayaka btw! But if you're gonna redraw her, I can't wait to see it C:
Thank you! Though I'm probably going to keep the same pose, but make it digital and add color. Also fix up any mistakes

Thank you! Though I'm probably going to keep the same pose, but make it digital and add color. Also fix up any mistakes
*o* You do digital as well? Now I really can't wait to see it!

*o* You do digital as well? Now I really can't wait to see it!
I'm not too good ^^" I don't have a tablet or anything, only free programs and a mouse pad. So it takes me quite some time, and I can't add too much detail because drawing with a mouse pad really hurts my wrist. Plus I'm still trying to get used to my new laptop (old one died right before Christmas) since it's bigger than my old, works differently, and has a touch screen. So it won't be amazing, unless I take awhile to get it just right (a week or so) ^^"

Status
Not open for further replies.