Naruto Next Generation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
o-o after 3 i lose control hahahha
Yeah same here 3 is like my max lol
I feel 3 is an acceptable control number of character as well.
But there have been times when i've had to up my comfort number because of lack of members.
I've tried just adding them as NPC but then I get attached and ended up making them full time character :P

Reactions: timv999

I feel 3 is an acceptable control number of character as well.
But there have been times when i've had to up my comfort number because of lack of members.
I've tried just adding them as NPC but then I get attached and ended up making them full time character :P

ik that feeling xD

I don't want to have the rp die without even starting. Next time the GM is on, whoever is on as well should mention the possibility of a co-GM.

Hey @Kurogane86 I was wondering if you'd like to make my Uchiha Neji and your Hyuuga Keita Into rivals? They are both geniuses and since the Uchuha and Hyuga are both bery proud clans with their own powerful dojutsu I think it'd make perfect sense for them to be rivals if you wanted too?

Reactions: Kurogane86
hahaha and then you have my character that find the rivalry ridiculous and counters both your dojutsu xD

Minor updates to Mushin. May write up some specialized jutsu when the mood hits.

Well I believe we were still waiting on some people to like make characters right?

Status
Not open for further replies.