Naruto Anyone? Hiruzen chronicles.

Overcast, you dont need a second character. You weren't supposed to post. You hadn't been on for 3 days without warning, its fine. This is the line up for all people currently in RP.
Team 6
Me
Doxa
(Need replacement for Luvable)

Team 7
Kitty
Rubix
Overcast

Antagonist
Nyxie

Anbu, if your interested, you could pm me and we'll do a oneXone. Nyxie, will you replace Luvable?

So guy who was kicked out comes back? And now suddenly I can't play? I see you had an empty slot but youd rather just have someone double cast I guess that makes more sense than casting the other player? Imo this RP needs mucho more structure and sense to work out. I wish you the best of luck but I take my leave.

Btw, if you look back, I didn't just randomly make a character up, I made sure I had your permission. So I would appreciate it if you didn't make it seem like it was my fault, I'm pretty sure everything just got confusing.

Gisai has 2 tomoe. Also sorry for the confusion. I had to leave town unnexpectadly

Kitten, I'm sorry if it came out that way but you weren't in the wrong. Anbu, I'm sorry dude, but you hadn't posted when I said it was good to go. Overcast jumped in but hadn't read and I just rolled with that. Don't get mad at me that everything got confusing. Overcast, its understandable. Don't worry about it. And again anbu, I hated that it seems I ditched you out on this. That's why I said pm me so we could do a oneXone naruto RP. Sorry guys, this got out of hand. But that is how it is. Sorry Kitty, I feel bad making you think it was your fault, I really do.

I didnt post because we didnt have anything really figured out yet I had no idea who's team I was supposed to be on until today because you hadnt replied to kitten yet when I last looked. I think I have every right to be a little upset

Anbu, your character is now part of the third team 8. You need three more people to make a team. Find them, and you can post. I was trying to keep this small, but I'm being a dick in the process. You could double up character to be another member or the mentor, or have two others while one doubles. Your character is the medical ninja in that group. Also, I'm using a phone everyday and its hard keeping up. Sorry guys that I was being a dick.

No you guys just have the two teams I don't feel like being in the RP anymore like I said before Im dropping out but thanks for the consideration hopefully you get it together and have some fun with this one

Name : Jiraiya Uzumaki
Appearance : 0082eg4k.jpeg (one on the left)
Heritage/Clan : Uzumaki
Type of Jutsu/Style : Does not have a style, but prefers air and earth jutsu. Has a feral type style to his attacks. Learned rasengan at the same time as Hiruzen.
History : Both him and his brother was hated among the other villagers because they both had tailed beast sealed in them. They always had each other, though, and are inseperable. In there solitude, they became strong. Always trying to be the best.
Any other background information : Good at earth and air Fuinjutsu, inherited skills from uzumaki clan.

I decided to take over jiraiya as well, and made changes so he's modified and somewhat opposite yet the same as hiruzen.

Normally, genin don't get the bells. But team 6 and 7 achieve their goal. At first, I wanted them to fail, but I decided that they should both be the golden generation of ninja. But keep in mind, not all battles will be won, and not all task will be easy. I also would like to say, I like the relationship rivalry built between rubix and overcast characters' have already. But keep in mind, all members will become friends, even if the relationship is like it is right now between those two characters. I like the rivalry.

Overcast, I think you might want to edit your post a bit. If you are using the kage bunshin no jutsu technique, keep in mind that that was a jounin level technique that Naruto learned and NO other genin could use it. Also, I'm not sure how you just "sensed" Miru O_o its a bit weird. I think that needs more explanation or something...it doesn't really make sense to me.

Overcast, I think you might want to edit your post a bit. If you are using the kage bunshin no jutsu technique, keep in mind that that was a jounin level technique that Naruto learned and NO other genin could use it. Also, I'm not sure how you just "sensed" Miru O_o its a bit weird. I think that needs more explanation or something...it doesn't really make sense to me.
Agreed. Your dojutsu, at the moment, only grants the ability to copy basic jutsu and movements of others. Byakuugan is the dojutsu that allows to see chakra flow. And that "sensed" thing is kinda strange. I also understand basic replication jutsu, but not bunshin no jutsu.

And, just so everyone doesn't think I'm fair. The fuinjutsu that the twins use are powerful and can only be used by Uzumaki. But, it takes up a lot of chakra, and since they are only genin, it's hard for them to hold it up since it's a regenerating barrier. The maximum is a few minutes. This is also a foreshadow for how they gain the ability to learn rasengan so fast. The barriers they make circulate chakra in a circle, allowing it to be structurally strong with no weaknesses. So, the fire is circling around, the ice barrier has a spiral look on the outside, and the earth (after releasing the jutsu) turns to quick sand.

If my last post needs editing, I'll edit it, I saw this after I posted, sorry guys :P

It's fine. The only things overcast needed to change was the replications instead of shadow clones, his "sensing" and the seeing chakra. But everything else could transpire.

Ok guys. Sub plots. After they succeed in getting the bells and training a little, I would like a sub plot. Any suggestions? After the subplot, we'll jump to the chuunin exams.

Are both teams going to join forces? Or will we need 2 different subplots?

That's why I wanted everyone else's input. I want to know, should there be two subplots, one subplot using one team and another using the other team. I may be the gm, but I don't want this to be all about me. This is also about ya'll.

Hmm how about both teams go into and S mission because the other leaf villages are away doing their own thing.