Naruto Anyone? Hiruzen chronicles.

Is that better?

Also

First, you are genin so you shouldn't be over 15 or 16. Second, the history should be of you born in konoha. The only exception I made was for doxa because it tied into the background and was a rich character. 3rd, your overpowered. Your practically Hitachi if you flawlessly did missions at 11. 4th, I like espionage but be more specific in your jutsu. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, so please don't take anything the wrong way.

We have two tailed beasts, an Uchiha, Haku's kekkai genkai, Neji's son, and a female Orochimaru but the medical spy gets nerfed? Kabuto carried out missions successfully for years in Root as a young child but he wasn't even close to Itachi in skill.

Not trying to be rude or anything but it's a little ridiculous I mean tailed beasts period are just about unstoppable and it took the nine tailed form to beat Haku, it took sasuke at near prime condition to kill orochimaru and even then he lived on in Kabuto, and of course the hyuuga bloodline is crazy strong not to mention the possibility of a sharingan user.

Perhaps placing rules in the OP will help newer people on the thread understand how to avoid this situation.

Once more not ranting or raging, I understand this is your game and your rules, just commenting and questioning is all.

First, naruto had a tailed beast yet he always got beat up, and only in a pit of rage did he ever let it out. If you've read my post, the uchiha is booted. Again, pay attention to detail and you'll see the hyuuga is a mentor. The haku kekkei genkai I will limit at first. Orochimarus daughter is the antagonist. And if nyxie post her char, that will be the last person joining. Thank you, that is better, but if you'd prefer to be a different fighter instead of medical jutsu, you can.

Okay, I'm a bit confused, who exactly are my three students? I have Teru, Kiro and will I also have anbuassasians character? Just trying to make sure, I can change my last post slightly once I find out :)

I'm sorry, I had forgotten you we're doubling. Your fine. Its your two characters, anbuassassin, and rubix character. Nyxie doesn't have to double.

Sorry guys but I think I'm going to have to drop out. I'm getting really busy lately and just don't have time to read and post on everything. I'm real sorry. :( don't hate me!

Its fine. We don't hate for having to deal with the obstacles in life. I'll see if nyxie could replace you.

Overcast, you dont need a second character. You weren't supposed to post. You hadn't been on for 3 days without warning, its fine. This is the line up for all people currently in RP.
Team 6
Me
Doxa
(Need replacement for Luvable)

Team 7
Kitty
Rubix
Overcast

Antagonist
Nyxie

Anbu, if your interested, you could pm me and we'll do a oneXone. Nyxie, will you replace Luvable?

I thought Jiraiya was part of our team Asha.

That was luvables part. We need a replacement. I'm playing as the leader and Hiruzen, then there's you, and Jiraiya. Remember, Luvable said she couldn't anymore.

-facepalm- Right! I almost forgot.

Overcast said his Sharingan was half awake. What does this mean? I know he doesn't have the Mangekyou, but many how many Tomoe does he have? One, two, or three?

I'm pretty sure its only one....but don't quote me on that Rubix

Its ok doxa. And rubix, its like sasuke when he first gets his sharingan. So that's two. Mangyeko is 3. Also, overcast, please discus all subplots before posting something that leads to them. That goes for everyone, including myself. Cause, even if I have reached shipuden, sasuke goes back to konoha. He just wanted enough power to fight itachi. Also, I'm sorry I haven't posted on the thread, this is due to trying to get things settled apparently no one pays much attention to my post in the fist place.

I do Asha. All I know is that we started with the bell thingie mission and you ran off O_O Of course, I chase.

Its ok doxa. And rubix, its like sasuke when he first gets his sharingan. So that's two. Mangyeko is 3. Also, overcast, please discus all subplots before posting something that leads to them. That goes for everyone, including myself. Cause, even if I have reached shipuden, sasuke goes back to konoha. He just wanted enough power to fight itachi. Also, I'm sorry I haven't posted on the thread, this is due to trying to get things settled apparently no one pays much attention to my post in the fist place.

When ANYONE first gets their Sharingan it has one tomoe. (Just one of those things surrounding his eye). After using it enough in battle, you get two. Then after even more, you get it to three. That's when it is fully awakened. THEN you can do the whole "kill your best friend" thing to get Mangekyou Sharingan. The thing is, with one tomoe he is only able to copy basic movements like handwriting (its how Sasuke cheats on the test), two movements he is able to copy techniques, and with three he gets whatever other abilities come with the sharingan (not including Mangekyou powers, obviously)

I listen, I was just confused as to who the heck was playing and who wasn't x.x

Thanks rubix, I got confused on that during the series. And thanks doxa, but I meant Ooc. And mitten, overcast wasn't supposed to join cause he didn't respond for 3 days. I understand home stuff and what not, but he didn't drop a pm on me. So team 7 was supposed to you as leader, rubix and anbu and needed the third member. I asked nyxie, then you came up with one and it became a big whole mess. But now its your two characters overcast and rubix. Now I'll post my reply in a minute.