Naruto Anyone? Hiruzen chronicles.

Char Sheet
Name : Hishiro Hyuuga
Appearance : hyuuga.png
Heritage/Clan : Hyuuga Clan
Type of Jutsu/Style : Tai Jutsu Using chakra to stop or increase flow in enemy. Is also talented in water style jutsus. Knows all family known jutsu.
History : Hishiro is brother to the leader of the clan. He is a natural born prodigee, but has worked hard to gain the skills he has. His father, Nejii, taught him everything he knows.
Any other background information :

I have posted the mentor/leader of group 6. All we need is two more members to start. Spread the word guys. I have one maybe.

Do you still need an antagonist? I have the perfect chara..

Yes, if you'd like. You'd be from the village hidden in the mist. But you'd only appear every so often. But I would love for you to join. If you'd like to, you could be one of the other team members. And double as the antagonist. Again, he only shows up every so often, which is why I was going to triple as him.

Nyxie, go ahead and make your antagonist. Now, I'll try and make it so that your in more. I have two guys who might be interested, so if one of them doesn't join, have a character ready as one of the other members.

I've noticed the last time you were on was when you posted on my RP. I forgot to add in, megenkyo jfsharingan is overpowered for a genin, you need to change rank, and I don't mind but your picture is broken.

Name : (something naruto-ish) Nara Kiro
Appearance : One on the left
Heritage/Clan : (can be from main characters clan, I.E. hyuga, uchiha, aburame, etc., but can't has to be son or grandson of the main characters, or could be original) He is a part of the Nara clan
Type of Jutsu/Style : He shares the same shadow jutsus as his father, but he also inherited the wind element from his mother (Temari) and thus has trained to use trench knives enhanced by wind power, in honor or Shikamaru's master, Asuma.
History : He is the son of Shikamaru and Temari. He shared the same genius, if not even more so, than his father. Unlike his father, however, he did use it to advance himself at the school. He quickly rose to the top of his class, being viewed as a prodigy for his advanced wind techniques.
Any other background information :

Looks good. We need one more person before we start. Also, all members are best friends.

Name : Nyx Nevermore <o:p></o:p>
Appearance : http://tinypic.com/r/1imszc/6
<o:p></o:p>
Heritage/Clan : Sound Ninja
Type of Jutsu/Style : Cursed Seal/Kinjutsu
History : At a young age Nyx's village was attacked by the
<st1:place w:st="on"><st1:PlaceType w:st="on">Sound</st1:PlaceType> <st1:PlaceType w:st="on">Village</st1:PlaceType></st1:place> and she was taken from her mother. Never knowing her father and her mother dead now she was now an orphan. Over the next couple of years she slowly discovered that she was the bastard child of her mother and Orochimaru who had tried to create the perfect ninja using procreation instead of experiments. Conceived in secrecy noone ever knew who she belonged to but her features gave away a lot. After Orochimaru bit and cursed her she soon began to walk in his footsteps causing mayhem wherever she went but never cursing another. She has an extreme hatred for the leaf village and those allied with them and will do whatever it takes to destroy them. After a few years she met the Akatsuki and Hidan and started following his path of Jashin. To this day she still inflicts pain on herself in order to kill and destroy others

Name : Nyx Nevermore <o:p></o:p>
Appearance : http://tinypic.com/r/1imszc/6
<o:p></o:p>
Heritage/Clan : Sound Ninja
Type of Jutsu/Style : Cursed Seal/Kinjutsu
History : At a young age Nyx's village was attacked by the
<st1:place w:st="on"><st1:placetype w:st="on">Sound</st1:placetype><st1:placetype w:st="on">Village</st1:placetype></st1:place> and she was taken from her mother. Never knowing her father and her mother dead now she was now an orphan. Over the next couple of years she slowly discovered that she was the bastard child of her mother and Orochimaru who had tried to create the perfect ninja using procreation instead of experiments. Conceived in secrecy noone ever knew who she belonged to but her features gave away a lot. After Orochimaru bit and cursed her she soon began to walk in his footsteps causing mayhem wherever she went but never cursing another. She has an extreme hatred for the leaf village and those allied with them and will do whatever it takes to destroy them. After a few years she met the Akatsuki and Hidan and started following his path of Jashin. To this day she still inflicts pain on herself in order to kill and destroy others

Madame, your picture is both disturbing and AMAZING! I congratulate you. -deep bow-

First, you are genin so you shouldn't be over 15 or 16. Second, the history should be of you born in konoha. The only exception I made was for doxa because it tied into the background and was a rich character. 3rd, your overpowered. Your practically Hitachi if you flawlessly did missions at 11. 4th, I like espionage but be more specific in your jutsu. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, so please don't take anything the wrong way.

Previous post was directed at anbuassassin. Also, I love your antagonist nyxie. But. I would like for you to make a secondary character to be one of the other members. On another note, overcast is booted due to not replying. If there are circumstances, I understand, but this RP has already started. So there is room for one more on team 7 if nyxie makes a secondary. Thanks guys. Also, I understand that Hiruzen has rasengan, but that's not till later later in the story. So its not like he's learning it right of the bat. Thanks gguys for making this RP to cone true. Luvable, what did you mean by "oops"?

I will make a secondary just let me pull up her info and post it.

If you wanted I could also make a student character for team 7. I wouldn't mind.

Ok Kitty, you should make a secondary to fill up overcast space. Just fill out another char sheet.

Name : Teru Haruno
Appearance : Heritage/Clan : Haruno
Type of Jutsu/Style : Medic and Genjutsu
History :

Her mother is Saukra Haruno and like her mother she decided to train to become a Medical ninja as she likes helping and taking care of others. She is usually found taking care of small animals and trying to improve her skills. She has grown keen on illusion jutsus and uses them to her advantages both in battle and when she needs them for her normal life. She hopes to become a Medical Ninja.