Naruto Anyone? Hiruzen chronicles.

Or we could do (not exactly like) the zabuza thing. Where it's an s class mission but it was put under a d rank mission. So, what should the mission be. Also we could do something with the antagonist minions.

I was thinking maybe something with the snake Nixie introduced? Like have it trying to kill people/ injure them while on missions/ training as such? I dunno we'd have to run it by Nyxie to make sure :3

I read this one first. I just now read it. She's the only one I actually need to talk to to post. I liked that she introduced the subplot but it'll be nice to know where she's going with it. I actually don't want the antagonist to introduce herself til later. Like after or during the chuunin exams.

But as you mentioned before with the minions the real Antagonist would have to actually show herself (I'm taking the snake as a minion, if its not then its my bad)

Actually...

Two tomoe will also allow the ninja to pierce Genjutsu and see the surrounding reality for what it really is. It can also allow the member to pierce another's body and see their chakra. While the eye is not refined enough to see the tenketsu and chakra circulatory system like the Byakugan, it can view the movement and flow of chakra. This can help them tell if a person is trapped in a Genjutsu, or if an attacker is a real threat or merely a bunshin.

I also didn't make A SHADOW CLONE. I made just normal clones.

Sorry, but it did appear as if you made shadow clones. And that sense is weird. If you had byakuugan, it would be different.

And Kitty, I was thinking the snake is accompanied by two other guys, but their intentions aren't revealed. So it keeps the characters thinking about a threat.

Ah I see :3 That could work if its alright with Nyxie ^^

Actually...

Two tomoe will also allow the ninja to pierce Genjutsu and see the surrounding reality for what it really is. It can also allow the member to pierce another's body and see their chakra. While the eye is not refined enough to see the tenketsu and chakra circulatory system like the Byakugan, it can view the movement and flow of chakra. This can help them tell if a person is trapped in a Genjutsu, or if an attacker is a real threat or merely a bunshin.

I also didn't make A SHADOW CLONE. I made just normal clones.

I am fine with what you did, but just not with how you said it. You said that you immediately sensed the teacher...but that doesn't really make sense. Yes, you can see chakra movement, but you can't just see through the trees and see exactly where a person is. That is beyond the Sharingan's limitations...now, if you wanted to say that you noticed some chakra movement in that general direction, then threw a kunai, then that would make sense. But if you are going to start treating the Sharingan like its the Byakugan, then I don't think that's okay.

I have read what you guys were thinking and I love it, it just tottally opened my mind to what I was thinking. I have a good idea now lol. I will watch and plant myself right in where I am needed. Ashaekin, I will message you with what I had in mind just to keep it a surprise for the others.