Naruto: A Second Chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AllThePasta

*All the hugs*

Mhm... A picture of child Neji turned into a sexy older Kumiko with the best boobies I've drawn on Sai.

Please allow me to start secretly shipping characters together~

Awesome so he has a cougar sensei and a possible pyscho stalker..yup hes living the dream.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
Well, she's not a stalker, but she does eat people >_>.

@Jessica2477 Dude, feel free to set sail to all the ships you want XD. Also, i may add a Gallery section to the RP for your drawings :3.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
ヽ(´∇´)ノ (∇´ノ) ヽ( )ノ (ヽ´∇) ヽ(´∇`)ノ

Well I think i might post for Amari actually.

@Jessica2477 i wanna know too :D. And i don't think it'll influence RP unless someone wants it to happen or are already planning for it to happen XD. Like @Timv9 wanting NejixKumiko to happen :3. (Though i secretly ship KaizuriXReiko and KaizuriXShizuka, and maybe a little ReikoXKaizuriXShizuka >_>)

I'm curious. You could always message me if you don't want it out there. And I'll make sure not to let it influence me.

Well well look at Kaizuri stepping up his game.

I don't think any of them are going to happen though sadly TT_TT

Of course not but I have pictured him as the more loner type with relationships anyway.

Alright, I'm gonna say my ships anyway. I'm on the...

NejiKumi
HibiAki
Hibi*InsertJouninbeingplannedtomakelater*
KaizuShizu
KaizuRei
ReiTaci
AmarTaci
AmarNaka
AkiShizu
ShizuKumi
KaizuKumi
AmaAki
AmaKumi

Last edited:
Yes, looks like everyones gunning for NejiKumi XD

Also, sadly, i can't find the link for your drawings of Kumiko and Akihiko for the Gallery >_<

Hmm a couple that had the rinnegan and shringan?!?!?!! What would their children have???

The juubigan! If they unlocked it, though that's only if you guys succeeded in re-creating the Juubi, became it's jinchuuriki, and then gave one of your eyes to each other >_>.

I kinda feel bad for Amari now cause he doesn't even know the true reasons behind why hes hated.

Status
Not open for further replies.