Naruto: A Second Chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
You already have my vote.

I just realized that with the Kraken and the Nine-tails, I am the Foxtopus. That is all.

Sounds like a rejected DC hero or something.

Is everyone else okay with my Character?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
Take my rainbows as Yes

Woot, that's a majority vote, i'll get started on it now :3.

@SecretsLiesMurder just a question, would you be taking her as a student as well? Answer when you get back from your movie :3.

K, while i'm making this, keep in mind when reading her past. Humans do terrible things when their afraid...

And when fully aware like my guy.

Yeah but my guy has the pyscho bijuu so its even better.

Well, the insane psycho girl that i'm making may have a crush on your dude...

Unicorn_(ship).png

Oh hey look thats a mighty nice ship I just found here.

Movie isn't over, but my parents went to have a private conversation real fast so yeah.

To answer question, I am willing to take your new character on.

I think this is a good time to introduce the Kumiko I've been working on.

(P.S. I ship it)

Best side boob I've ever drawn on Sai

I shall put this picture under "Naruto: Second Chance Dating Sim (Kumiko route: Good ending)" category

I really wish there were more Kage's so we could get that thing going and village interactions and such. That would be cool.

TwCcs3E.png

Name: Naka Kuroga

Appearance: Alongside her unnaturally pale skin despite where her home is, her tail doesn't have Cannons on it, but she can charge up a large amount of chakra in the tail's mouth to fire chakra beams, though they take a lot out of her. The tail is also a light shade of brown, showing it's origin to be due to her clans 'special' effects. Though the tail only sprouts out of her spine when she has an excess of Nature Chakra, of which her body subconsciously absorbs every second, even when she is sleeping.

Village: Sunagakure

Ninja Rank: Jounin

Letter Rank: B-Rank

First Element: Earth Release

Second Element: Water Release

Third Element: Wind Release

Fourth Element: Yang (Physical Energy) Release

(She has multiple Elements because of her now deceased clans Bloodline.)

Clan: Kuroga Clan (No other members exist for her, and only she knows the details about it.

Weapons/Equipment: The only type of special equipment would be the gloves on her hands...

Family: Kurotsuchi Kuroga (Mother Deceased) - Totaka Kuroga (Father Deceased)

Teacher: Sabaku no Taciko (Deceased)

Past: Naka lived a normal life with her 2 parents up until her 4th birthday. On said birthday both of her parents, of whom were the last of their clan besides her, were killed by an S-Ranked Missing Nin, who is now dead. On that day she was captured by Sunagakure ninja, who believed she was the reason for their death, and has been imprisoned in the deepest and darkest part of their prisons up until her 13th birthday when they let her out. During the years she was imprisoned she was tortured in the worst ways possible, for instance tearing off her nails, watched them grow back, then tore them off once more. Or cutting off her arm, cauterizing the wound, and watch as her arm forcefully broke through the cauterized wound in order to regrow itself, thus resulting in an already broken arm that had just sprouted from her body. For many years she suffered this torture, under the pretense of 'Tests' or 'Information Gathering' until they finally let her out. Because of the terrible things they had done to her it had left her scarred and her mind broken, thus resulting in an insane little girl who grew stronger each day. She discovered a multitude of things that she could do with her bloodline. Like for instance, eating or absorbing people to heal herself, or giving other people her chakra which in turn reduced her age and restored their chakra reserves, in which she could return to her original age by either taking the chakra back from the person or eating/absorbing someone. Unfortunately due to her potential to be a weapon for the village, those from Sunagakure had to deal with not arresting her or outright killing her whenever she ate someone, got lost in a fit of rage, or killed someone just because she wanted to. Though there is only 1 person whom Naka would obey, whom she loved and respected like she was her own mother, whom even her rage couldn't stand to even think of harming. Said person was one Sabaku no Taciko current Kazekage of Sunagakure...

Personality: Naka, like the rest of her clan, is subject to fits of Rage at random times due to her bloodline and the over-abundance of chakra in her body. Naka does whatever she wants, whenever she wants, as long as it doesn't harm Taciko in any way. If anything she does does wind up hurting Taciko in any way or form, than Naka will be depressed for the entire day, which usually ends in a fit of Rage, but of which she will only go to the dessert and take care of, resulting in large craters of super heated glass out in random spots in the Dessert. In Actuality Naka does want to make a friend, and possibly a lover, but cannot due to everyone being afraid of her. Despite all of this she does have crush on one Amari Kagane, seeing as the village treats him just like they treat her...

---Skills---

Taijutsu: A (Due to Clan) (89% out of 250% to reach S-Rank Taijutsu)

Ninjutsu: C

Genjutsu: E

Kenjutsu: E

Fuuinjutsu: E

Shurikenjutsu: Skill: 2 Accuracy: 2 Power: 10 (Clan)

Kuroga Bloodline: B (131% out of 150% to A-Rank)

---Jutsu--- (

Kawarimi (cost's 200 Chakra)

Bunshin (cost's 100 Chakra and requires 20% Chakra Control.)

Henge (cost's 50 Chakra.)

Sage Transformation (Costs 50 for Basic Transformations on her body, 2,300 for half transformation, 4,800 Chakra for full transformation)

Consume (Eats/Absorbs someone to restore/increase her Chakra Capacity (Though results in lowering her Chakra Control), and increases all stats by +1. The stronger the person she Eats/Chakra she Absorbs the more stat gains she gets and more chakra her Chakra Capacity increases by.)

Chakra Transfer: (Transfers any amount of chakra to someone as long as she has the chakra to transfer. Will result in her body (but not her mental capacity) to get younger until she eats someone, takes the chakra back, or absorbs someone elses Chakra)

Basic Transformation = Varies depending on what she transforms what body parts into what.

Half Transformation = 4x to all stats except Chakra Control and Chakra Capacity.

Full Transformation = 6x to all stats except Chakra Control and Chakra Capacity, and causes user to go into a Blood Rage until they master this state. (Naka herself no longer goes into a Blood Rage.)

During Scorpion Sage Mode Naka gains scorpion scales all across her body except the front and her tail changes into that of a scorpions. Naka's speed increases by 50 and her fists are coated in a numbing poison while her tail itself has a poison that kills over the course of 2 days and only a good medic nin could get rid of said poison.

Scorpion Sage Mode gives the user scales all over their front, their clothes turn a dark orange, and their hair gains a scorpions tooth as an accessory hanging from it.

Scorpion Sage Mode gathers chakra by focusing while bathed in heat.

During Snake Sage Mode the users skin turns slightly pale, gains snake-like eyes, and gain a large purple cloak that covers their entire body. Snake Sage Mode grants the user +50 Agility and gives them poisonous fangs that when injected into an enemy, will kill or numb them, though the killing takes 2 days.

Snake Sage Mode gathers chakra by focusing while fighting/moving.

---Stats---

Strength: 511 (+3 Clan)

Speed: 584 (+3 Clan)

Handseal Speed: 18 (+3 Clan)

Agility: 723 (+3 Clan) (encompasses Flexibility and Reflex's)

Intelligence: 140 (+3 Clan)

Knowledge: 18 (+3 Clan) (different in the fact that this encompasses Basic to Ninja Knowledge, from knowing how certain Clans/Jutsu work to the History of your Village.)

Chakra Control: 52%

Chakra: 60%, 194,000 (Large amount of chakra due to Bloodline. Increases every month by +2000 Chakra)

Finesse: 16 (+3 Clan) (how Fluidly you can use your physical Skills like Taijutsu and Shurikenjutsu.)

Stamina: 575 (+3 Clan)

Ryo (Money): 12,000

---Inventory---

-50 kunai

-25 shuriken

-82,000 Ryo

-2 feet of regular wire

-Snake Summoning Contract (Signed)

-Scorpion Summoning Contract (Signed)

Last edited:
@Jessica2477 Yea, dude, your so good at drawing! Now if only i can get some sexiness of Naka (The character i just made), Tsuki, and Reiko, hmmm, i think i have a few friends that can do this, unless you wanna? BUT, enough shameless begging! You're very good at drawing! I love ya! *Hugs* Though i do find it funny how a drawing of Neji turned into that XD.

@SecretsLiesMurder Yea, i kinda wish for more Kage's as well >_>. Would be cool! Might possibly lead to this being moved to the Universe section of the RP forums which would be so cool!

@Solar✹Blitzfang43 theirs your 'crushing on you' psycho girl ;) XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.