Naruto: A Second Chance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Rokkī Uchiha
Appearance:
naruto_oc___seiichi_toyo_by_cherryblossom636-d6isoli.jpg

Village: Konohagakure
Bijuu: 8-Tails/Gyuki
First Element: Fire
Second Element: Water
Third Element: Lightning
Clan: Uchiha
Weapons/Equipment:
  • 50 kunai
  • 25 shuriken
  • 2,000 Ryo
  • 2 feet of regular wire
Family: Tsuyoi Uchiha (Father/Alive) Chūripuu Uchiha (Mother/Alive)
Teacher: N/A
Past: Rokki's life amoung the Uchiha was in his words, "Damn well boring." Having to be constantly reminded about all the history in the clan and the rules of the clan which only made him even more rebellious and hate authority. But despite all the efforts of his parents he grew to be a rather big trouble upon the clan's reputation. His track list goes from picking fights with a lot of the other kids in the village to random acts of vandalism that he always made sure had his name upon it. After many years of trying his mother just gave in and allowed him to do as he wanted with his father encouraging him to be his own person the whole time. Even though most of the Uchiha hated his behavior he gained quite a bit of a fan base in the village so much so that he named himself, "The People's Champion." Now with an even bigger ego than before Rokki seeks to rise up the ranks in the village and become hokage to truly cement his place as the best of the best.

Personality: Cocky, Arrogant, Egotistic, and Rude are just a few words that can be used to describe the attitude of Rokki as he retains the title of #1 trash talker of Konoha. His respect for others can be very low save for people that really get on his good side which isn't hard since stroking his ego is all that is required to do so. Even though he can talk trash with the best of them he still holds a sense of honor that is shown in the way he fights fairly and, although he rarely shows it, he will be ready to help out someone who is in need. He has a little habit of talking about himself in the third-person like, "Rokki says...Rokki said...etc," After hitting his head which almost killed him.

---Skills---

Taijutsu: The People's Taijutsu (Wrestling)/C
Ninjutsu: C
Genjutsu: D
Kenjutsu: E
Fuuinjutsu: E
Shurikenjutsu: C

These are in the case of a Clan.

Doujutsu: Sharingan (Level-1)
Special Taijustu: N/A
Other: N/A
Grants the container the ability to use Ink based techniques. Container can grow tentacles out of their body from any point. Chakra increased to 140,000. +5 Strength and +6 Finesse every Ninja Rank and Letter Rank up. If container gains 8th tail Gyuki will form and take over.

If container becomes friends with Gyuki they can use Ink based techniques without using handseals. They can also form any part of Gyuki on their body and use it like their own limb. Container can also enter Bijuu Mode, player decides appearance and special abilities, if i think the abilities are too strong than you must change them. Container can allow Gyuki out for a short amount of time, allowing the container and the bijuu to fight together for a short amount of time.

---Jutsu---
Kawarimi (cost's 200 Chakra)
Bunshin (cost's 100 Chakra and requires 20% Chakra Control.)
Henge (cost's 50 Chakra.)
Fire Release: Flame Bullet
Water Release: Gunshot

---Stats---
Strength: 11
Speed: 9
Handseal Speed: 5
Agility: 9
Intelligence: 5
Knowledge: 5
Chakra Control: 50%
Chakra: 50%, 142,000
Finesse: 8
Stamina: 5
Ryo (Money): 2,000

Last edited:
I'll get to editing my character sheet soon as I can!

Man this Time Skip is gonna take a while >_>.

Almost there.

Reactions: timv999
And now we are back for more Naruto fun times.

• Love
Reactions: Jessica and timv999
Yeyyy, honestly, i think this OOC would be in the 10,000's if we included the Skype Messages XD.

• Love
Reactions: Jessica
What do I know?

Okay, seeing as this rp is still going on, i'll just waddle in like the little derpy penguin I am.
Seeing as there's an opportunity, i'm making a jinchuriki as my first character.
If i'm dorky and overly ambitious for making a choice like this shoot me down damn it cries.

Name: Aiko Rintaru
Appearance:
images

Village: Kirigakure
Bijuu: Saiken
First Element: Water
Second Element: Bubble
Third Element: Fire
Fourht Element: Wind
Clan: ??? (Dead Clan)
Weapons/Equipment: Standard Ninja Tools.
Family: N/A (Abandoned)
Teacher: Kaizuri Kaguya
Past: When Aiko was made the Jinchuriki of Saiken, her birth causing her mother's death since illness had already weakened her severely, her father was infuriated with her. Even with her optimism, she felt genuine sadness as everyone turned their back on her and leave her to live alone by time she was nine. All because of the chakra monster sealed within her.
Personality: Aiko is surprisingly optimistic, despite her upbringing. She's normally seen smiling, skipping around, and even ending her sentences in cute cat noises. This behavior may point to her subconsciously trying to make herself more likable so she wouldn't be ignored. Aiko hates being ignored. Don't give this little girl a reason to be angry with you, or she'll hold it against you for a pretty long time.

---Skills--- (rank them from D to C, you can only have 3 C's, you can also not rank/post skills you don't want you character can have, also please keep in mind, don't have them be able to do everything, as they are only genin.)(may change depending on Which Bijuu you choose.)

Taijutsu: N/A
Ninjutsu: C
Genjutsu: D
Kenjutsu: N/A
Fuuinjutsu: N/A
Shurikenjutsu: C

---Jutsu--- (a genin can only know the Academy 3, and 2 other D or C rank Jutsu. if you want your character to know a jutsu you created please use the Custom Jutsu Sheet first.) (May Change Depending on Which Bijuu you Choose)

Kawarimi (cost's 200 Chakra)
Bunshin (cost's 100 Chakra and requires 20% Chakra Control.)
Henge (cost's 50 Chakra.)
(More will be added in the future, but she's just graduated)

---Stats--- (you have 12 points to spend. Every point you put into Chakra Control and Chakra increases it by 1%, as i don't want to make it too easy for this. Once you go up in rank your Chakra and Chakra Control go back down to 50% but you keep how much Chakra you have and how good your Chakra Control is. Meaning you can still do jutsu you were doing before that rank, but now you can refine your Chakra Control more and increase your Chakra more.)

(These may change depending on which bijuu you pick. Make sure to check Bijuu Information.)
Strength: 5
Speed: 5 (+2)
Handseal Speed: 5
Agility: 5 (+2) (encompasses Flexibility and Reflex's)
Intelligence: 5 (+6)
Knowledge: 5 (+6) (different in the fact that this encompasses Basic to Ninja Knowledge, from knowing how certain Clans/Jutsu work to the History of your Village.)
Chakra Control: 50% (the more Chakra you have the less Chakra Control you have. Feel free to edit this how you wish but keep that in mind.
Chakra: 50%, 100,000 (every 5% is plus 500 Chakra. the number this number goes down by 100 every 5% you take off and put into chakra control.) (Sorry, I need to figure out a way to balance this. Not good with maths X3, won't be this unbalanced forever or if this is told to be deleted eme)
Finesse: 3 (how Fluidly you can use your physical Skills like Taijutsu and Shurikenjutsu.)
Stamina: 8
Ryo (Money): 2,000

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Okay your sheet is looking pretty good just need to fix up your chakra numbers.

Also another quick question do you have a Skype? If so then post it here so that we may add you to the skype chat group that we have going for the rp.

Don't worry that's why we're here to right those wrongs and allow you to kick ass properly.

Also what country is your skype located in since I sent multiple invites to many different people.

Also if you see a man named travis adding you that's me.

Last edited:
Uh... Usa?

Oh hold on did I... I may have disabled something. Im getting no requests

Yeah I looked it up and sent a request.

Sure can.

TravisBMoore.

Status
Not open for further replies.