Naruto: A Second Chance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I got electrocuted.

It was a freak accident. I was being an idiot and tried to fix my dryer. I was in the hospital for a long time. I'm sorry I couldn't give any warning to my absence but I wasn't planning to like.. nearly die, you know?

I mean, I'm not sure you plan that kind of thing.

Though, I understand if I am not welcome back.

Nonono, you're always welcome back Ash!

I really hope I didn't miss much. I didn't have my laptop or my phone. I'm so so SO sorry. I really didn't mean for this to happen.

Its gonna be a war.

We're doing another time skip unfortunately this time for 4 years.

Kumiko and Akihiko went with Tsuki, and Kumiko and Tsuki traded eye balls.

Post in the IC how many times they explored per year like everyone else and i'll do rules to see what she got for those years.

We also have a skype group if you want to join it.

I wish I could. Alas, on a chromebook you can't get Skype and my phone (which had Skype and MY ENTIRE LIFE on it) was stolen in New York and sold for drugs. I'm a wreck right now. A very controlled wreck. If I can download it on my uncle's computer, then I can join it. How do I join a Skype group?

Don't be happy about said news.

You give me your skype info, i add you and vice versa, and then i add you to the group ^^.

Okay well, my skype name is kika.bondi

Also, who is her teammate?

Oh hey we will make a good team. Cuz ya know. "The Only Untalented Senju"

Uzuki doesn't even have the Mokutan XC

Also Ash, Jounin start at B-Rank btw.

I'm confused. OH WAIT YOU'RE SAYING THAT ABOUT THE ONE GIRL WHO'S NAME I CAN'T REMEMBER

sorry

Okay

I'll go fix that

Status
Not open for further replies.