Naruto: A Second Chance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking that myself. Honestly, I only thought of it because I watched his episodes just today. Lol

Hopefully I'll be allowed to make him like that. I'm thinking without the extra arms and summon. Maybe a higher rank instead of starting as a genin this time.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
I was thinking that myself. Honestly, I only thought of it because I watched his episodes just today. Lol

Hopefully I'll be allowed to make him like that. I'm thinking without the extra arms and summon. Maybe a higher rank instead of starting as a genin this time.

Very nice~ Just so you know, nobody likes starting as a Chuunin in this RP

I think she's saying that no body has started off as chuunin not saying that you can't just saying that no body has. But in the end it's up to you what rank you want to start off with.

I think she's saying that no body has started off as chuunin not saying that you can't just saying that no body has. But in the end it's up to you what rank you want to start off with.

^ That is what I'm saying. Didn't mean to sound like I'm saying you can't. I just took notice that everyone started as either a Genin, Jounin, Kage, or missing nin. No one wants to be the in between =w=

^ That is what I'm saying. Didn't mean to sound like I'm saying you can't. I just took notice that everyone started as either a Genin, Jounin, Kage, or missing nin. No one wants to be the in between =w=
Is there even a Chunin character sheet?

Never has been. Speaking of which, my boyfriend is interested in joining and we're working on a new clan for Iwagakure.

Yea, there isn't a Chuunin sheet, as Chuunin is just glorified Genin but stronger with more higher ranked missions.

@Yaoi Master Gavin be sure to send me the details once you guys are all done ^^

@Lykaon well, if it's a Kidomaru based character, than you'd need the six arms and summons >_>. Even then, he'd have to be a Missing-nin, since Kidomaru's kekkei genkei/clan doesn't have a village that it's based in as no-one has found it. Or just start as a genin/jounin and then go to the bloodline building and see if you have it :3.

I think you'll like it. It's a different take on the Inazuka Clan with actual transformations and a taijutsu style all their own. Though they do use a lot of the Inazuka stuff.

I will get someone into my village I swear.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Hello everyone.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Gonna go full meow.

Reactions: Ash Mortis
Bitches ain't shit hoes and-HOLY CHEESE BEELS I PASSED MY ALGEBRA EXAM

Whooooo Wait..... this is algebra..... If you need help, I'll help.

Status
Not open for further replies.