Naruto: A Second Chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have plans with those eyes.

Just a heads up Pasta I might be making a Nara if that is alright with you.

Remember what we talked about in the PM ^^

I do, which has me torn between 'Yes' and 'No'.

It would be such great character development for both Akihiko and Kumiko ;A;

@AllThePasta If you don't mind could you roll for natures.

Just a heads up Pasta I might be making a Nara if that is alright with you.
Well, so long as no-one has anything related to it yet, feel free, but are they a missing nin' or no?

Nope they are going to Iwagakure.

Than he can't be a Nara, has to be from a clan based in Iwagakure, sorry :/.

Okay well then I can switch him to Konoha then

Well, it's not a Konoha clan either, the only exception is Missing Nin, otherwise you'd have to find it or have it discovered in the Blood-line Building, and even then that's a very rare chance of discovery of the Shadow Manipulation Bloodline.

...Well darn guess I just gotta go with a missing nin then.

Yea, and if you meet up with the Tsuchikage, than you can convince her to allow you to join her village and even her forces, though that might involve a skills assessment to decide what rank you should be >_>, and i don't know how accepting the Tsuchikage is of missing-nin with bloodlines coming/wanting to join her village.

Name: Daichi
Appearance:
latest

Village You Came From: Konohagakure (Missing-nin)
Ninja Rank before leaving: Jounin
Bingo Book Rank: B
First Element: Fire
Second Element: Yin
Clan: Nara (Clan Head)
Weapons/Equipment:
  1. 150 kunai
  2. 225 Shuriken
  3. 90,000 Ryo
  4. 4 Soldier Pills
  5. 10 feet of Ninja Wire
  6. A Bingo Book
  7. 5 smoke bombs
  8. 10 Flash Bombs
  9. 3 Explosive Tags
  10. Shadow Walkers Cloak
Family: Taka Nara (Father/Dead), Soma Nara (Mother/Dead)
Students: N/A
Personality: Daichi is a man of simple taste that prefers to live life to its fullest. He has been known as a sleeping genius after the many plots he had come up with to turn the tides of battle into his favor. The "sleeping" part comes from his lazy attitude and constant whining about having to do anything work related. He is rarely angered as he sees anything in life as only temporary so why be upset about something that was gonna be gone soon anyway.

Past: Daichi grew up in the village of Konohagakure and spent most of his life training there in the academy learning the ways of the ninja. His family were just another one of the common clans in the village, but that was changed as he quickly brought them great fame after his many achievements in the field. He soon had to take up the mantle as he clan head after his family died off due to a group of bloodline hunters assulted his family in hopes of gaining access to the Shadow Possession technique. Daichi for the first time in his life felt anger at the village for allowing such an event to occur and left in the middle of the night. Now after coming to terms with the death of his clan he now hopes to find someone worthy enough to serve under that can use his talents to prevent something like this happening in the future.

---Skills---

Taijutsu: C
Ninjutsu: A (27% out of 250% to S-Rank)
Genjutsu: None
Kenjutsu: None
Fuuinjutsu: C
Shurikenjutsu: B
Shadow Possession Jutsu (Level 4): A

Other: Shadow Possession Jutsu (Level 4)

Members of the Nara clan gain +5 to both Intelligence and Knowledge. Also gain another +5 per letter grade to both stats.
Shadow Possession Jutsu
Level 1: This grants the user the ability to control their shadow, but only for short periods of time.
Level 2: The user can now use Shadow Possession longer and is even able to control the shadow's path.
Level 3: The user can now change the shape and split their shadow allowing them even more options in battle.
Level 4: The user is now able to manipulate their shadow at the highest level making the strain pretty of the ability minimal and grants them free reign over their shadows allowing them to use it without hand signs.

---Jutsu---
Fire Style: Burning Ash (200 to cast, More Chakra = Bigger Ash Cloud)
Fire Style: Flame Bombs (Flame Bombs/Bullet is 150 to cast, More Chakra = Bigger Bullet/Bomb, More Bullets/Bombs)
Fire Stlye: Phoenix Flower Jutsu (Phoenix Flower is 10 chakra per fire bullet/'flower', every 10 chakra = another bullet/'flower')
Fire Style: Great Dragon Fire Jutsu (Great Dragon Fire is 400 Chakra, More Chakra = Bigger Dragon)
C-rank Ninjutsu: Fire Release - Great Fireball - 4500 Chakra
C-rank Ninjutsu: Fire Release - Dragon Fire - 3750 Chakra
B-rank Ninjutsu: Fire Release - Dragon Flame Missile - 6500 Chakra
B-rank Ninjutsu: Shadow Gathering Technique - 4500 Chakra to create; 750 per post to maintain
A-rank Ninjutsu: Shadow Clutch Technique - 8000 Chakra to create; 1150 Chakra per post to maintain
A-rank Ninjutsu/Shurikenjutsu: Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique - 12000 Chakra
B-rank Ninjutsu/Shurikenjutsu: Shadow Imitation Shuriken Technique - 4500 Chakra to infuse; 750 per post to maintain
B-rank Ninjutsu: Shadow Neck-Binding Technique - 7000 Chakra
B-rank Ninjutsu: Shadow Sewing Techinique - 7750 Chakra
Name: Shadow Possession Jutsu
Clan: Nara
Handseal's: 1
Type: Ninjutsu
Chakra Control: 20% Chakra Control
Chakra Cost: 500 to cast and 200 per post to maintain.
Description: The user extends their shadow on any surface (even water) and as far as they want as long as there is a sufficient area. Once it comes into contact with a target's shadow, the two merge and the target is forced to imitate the user's movements. If the target is out of range, the user can produce a better light sorce to increase their shadow's size or rely on pre-existing shadows for their shadow to freely travel through. It's also possible to split one's shadow, either to trap more opponents at once, or to create a distraction.

---Stats---
Strength: 845
Speed: 1,030
Handseal Speed: 625
Agility: 926
Intelligence: 1,481 [+5] [+800]
Knowledge: 1,518 [+5] [+800]
Chakra Control: 101%
Chakra: 50%, 1,820,036
Finesse: 1,043
Stamina: 1,186

Character Theme:

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
Yea, and if you meet up with the Tsuchikage, than you can convince her to allow you to join her village and even her forces, though that might involve a skills assessment to decide what rank you should be >_>, and i don't know how accepting the Tsuchikage is of missing-nin with bloodlines coming/wanting to join her village.
She might flip a coin. Heads you're in, tails you blow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.