My Terrible Rival Saga [Signup/Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Star is very amused. She's going to enjoy the show that's coming up.

Ryobi is kind of amused, and somewhere between his usual states of mind. ^^ Responded.

Many of the voices in Ahzera's head aren't amused.

I feel we should get to fights soon.

Sleep the fate of our characters rest on this fight. One will come out a Douche. The other either a hero or a bigger douche

Hehehe, alright. We'll get to it, soon, really just waiting on Kathy to say something back.

Sorry for breaking up the douch-lympics.

Daze is writing up a post as Yvon. Jake and Possum, how ya'll feel about Ryobi proposing a 2x2 battle?

Darn! she doesnt have her healers yet! Thats next level. But who against who?

edit

Oh yeah. Doy

Yvon & Ryobi V.S Azhera & Katherine.

Post nearly done, formatting.

EDIT:

Uuuuuuuuhhhh. Fuck. Will edit and add in a response to Aether though Yvon's still running off. He had his eyes on Azhera for awhile. Aether can chase him or call him rude, do what you like Diomedes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i am curious though. How would kathrine and Azhera end up teaming? If anything Kathy isn't too happy with Azhera right now

I've got Ceri and Peace both open for combat.

Ryobi has sent out the party request and party combat request.

Hazard Star is open, as is technically David though... that wouldn't be too interesting. Mostly just him screaming while his shield goes up.

Heheh. If no one is interested in sparring with Peace, we can pick up the conversation, between herself and David, about his involvement in the F.S.N. Ceri won't challenge anyone, she's too interested in her prayers and scriptures. However, if someone wants to square off with her; lemme know and we'll work somethin' out.

EDIT: Hehehe, this should be interesting. Daze...Peace (or Ceri) vs Star?

@Possum, eh sorry to break your joke but that "face mask" shown in Star's picture isn't actually on her. It's how her core ability manifests. As for David V.S Liara, hmm gotta finish his talking with Peace though Liara's welcome to walk up to the pair and challenge him.

Working on post.

Status
Not open for further replies.