My Terrible Rival Saga [Signup/Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either Peace or David would be good for Aether. If she fights David, she'll give him a fighting chance, and then crush him when/if he gets cocky.

Daze and myself are, yet again, collabin' on a post. Aether will be responded to in this post, just give us a few.

Just got the post up. Took a minute to get formatted.

Not too shabby, I'd say ^^ heheh

The rest of us are gonna have to collab on this upcoming battle, m'thinking. We'll work something out about that soon.

Just a heads up, we're going to do the order of turns based on speed. So the order is Yvon(15), Ryobi(13), Azhera(11), Katherine(9).

Replying to Ryobi & Katherine now. Also, everyone forgot about Star, Ceri & Liara LOL poor girls...

Also, where'd our Japanese guys go?

EDIT:

Wait. Jake, where the fuck is Azhera's skill list? Can't start until you put one up.

Already talked to Jake about it, Daze.

And I agree; what happened between the samurai and the invisible girls? L o l.

Enoch officially challenged Kaze, but St. hasn't made a post about his response. They'll fight soon though.

I responded, Sleep. Let's get this show on the road!

Alright, just got up Peace's response. Hit me up when you're ready. ^_^

like, collab wise, or have Aether hit Peace?

Collabing would be fastest. I'll shoot you a PM with a link.

I am assuming we are starting the fight with Kathy and the others now, soo... I am initiating?

I believe we are doing a collab.

Went ahead and made it.
Link: https://titanpad.com/eaoyQHCb4N

Edit:

Saw your post, the initiating is actually her accepting the challenge. She never manually did. Yvon attacks first, his AGI is the highest out of the four.

Last edited by a moderator:
Collab is up, but not yet formatted (aside from hotlinks within the post). I'll get it prettied up in a bit.

Up and formatted.

I'm nicknaming Yvon, not just heretic but, also the stat boosting whore.

Because he is a stat boosting whore.

Edit:

Technically, he's a slut. But I like whore better for the ring of it.

Ba5YAf7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.