My Little Pony (G4) Slice of Life Roleplay

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you actually live along side Princess Luna? What's that like?

It's rather interesting to get to talk to her like a friend...she's very funny and actually a prankster. But...when I got personal she's very serious. She takes everything that involves friendship disputes seriously. She is wary of Nightmare Moon.

You mean she acts motherly in a way? That must be...a strange experience whenever it occurs.

By the time you even get used to it, it's over. But...she's a nice pony. And very motherly. She's my first friend. She sniffed.

Blue and I could be your second and third friends. Teal offers with a smile.

Quillina hugged Teal fir a brief second before blushing and backing away, I-I-I'd love that...

Teal looked surprised to receive the hug from her. He stared at her for a moment and then smiled.
Wonderful. It's wonderful to be your friend!

Blue had been quietly listening to the two ponies' conversation, she had found herself quite interested in hearing about the princess of the night. She always admired her mysterious air that she held and her ice cold elegance she had about but hearing this sweet side of her was only making her sound all the more amazing. When Teal mentioned becoming her friends she felt excited the trio really seemed to get along swimmingly hehe Teal would like that pun. When Quilly leaned over to hug the colt Blue wanted to be part of group too. Feeling left out she jumped over to Quilly and gave her a big hug but making sure not to strangle the other mare. Yeah friends!

Had Quillina not been embarrassed, she may have screamed. She was, however, stunned but not embarrassed. She briefly hugged back, having a few brief thoughts about the strangeness of this strange town, and how this seemed to impact her. Still, what pony was complaining?
Yeah friends! Hehe...um why not show me some of ponyville? I think that I'm staying someplace, but I have no idea where. Luna probably assumed I'd find lodging. So...May we begin?

Of course! Lets show you around town! Is there anyplace you'd like to go to first? Are you hungry or just curious about the town?

I need to find a place to stay is my priority. I mean, if I can find one, that's Incredible. Otherwise...I need to find a place. But I'm always ready for food!

Do you have any money? There's a hotel across town by the hospital with a breakfast cafe on the bottom floor. There's also a restaurant...over there I think. Teal points down the street.

With a blush, she pulled her bag closer. A loud jangling could be heard.
I-I have enough money. Thanks though Teal...

Hearing the jingle of bits from Quillina's bag reminds Teal of the silver coin he found in the lake.
Oh hey, I nearly forgot about this. he says, pulling the coin out from under his wing and holding it up.

Quillina squinted under her purple glasses at it. It seemed familiar to her, yet it must have been something like that.
Well...I don't know. But anyways, where are places for food and lodging?

Jade is just walking around the Ponyville streets, feeling nervous still and also feeling like a deer in headlights considering he has no idea where he's going as he's new to Ponyville, much less where to find his sister PinkiePie.

Well I already mentioned the hotel across town with the breakfast cafe in it, but I think there's an ordinary hotel around this side of town.

Appreciated...I'll look into them. But first, what are some of the highlights of the town that Luna always talks up?

Another young pony like Applebloom, Sweetiebelle, and Scooteloo, this time a unicorn colt, arrives in Ponyville about 15 minutes later. He's holding a letter to give Princess Celestia and having heard she was visiting Ponyville, he came there to look for her.

Another young pony like Applebloom, Sweetiebelle, and Scooteloo, this time a unicorn colt, arrives in Ponyville about 15 minutes later. He's holding a letter to give Princess Celestia and having heard she was visiting Ponyville, he came there to look for her.
// What are you even doing with your characters? \\

@wildpelt
That's easy, there's a gazebo out in the fields and a pretty fountain with a statue in it by the town hall. And there's lakes...everywhere! Teal's eyes beam.

Status
Not open for further replies.