My Little Pony (G4) Slice of Life Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky your dreams actually make sense and sound cool! She trotted beside him most of the way before reaching the lake area where she slung her bag ahead of her via her magic and jumped right into the cool water.

Whoa! Teal says, tossing his towel aside on the ground and jumping in after Blue. He swims over to her smiling. I think that's the first time I've ever seen somepony other than me jump into cold water without hesitating!
He swims side to side slowly with gentle wing pushes.

BlueStar lays on her back calmly floating on the lake's surface with her limbs spread out like a star (hehe see what I did there). She let out a sigh of relaxation before answering the colt. I love the cold refreshing water I just didn't know there was a nice lake this close to Ponyville!

There's more bodies of water around. They're just ponds and streams though. I'm pretty sure there's another lake about a mile away from the other side of town. he says.
Teal dives down under the water to see what sort of new underwater creatures are passing through this morning.

EDIT
// So, I understand why this would be moved into the "Fandom" section but I'd like to know why it's labeled as "closed signups." It's not closed, there's only three of us in this thread. I can't change it, is there a moderator I can ask to change it? \\
// Fixed it \\

JadeJell gets to hill where the lake is beyond and as he walks nearer to it he notices Teal and BlueStar swimming in it. He gulps blinking his eyes and breathes in and out a couple of times starting to feel slightly nervous.

Meanwhile over at the Ponyville Phillies and Colts academy, Drayden is walking through the halls with his friends and comes up through the west area corners of the school near the younger school grade halls and there he notices DiamondTiara and SilverSpoon have stopped his little sister SweetieBelle and her friends AppleBloom and Scootaloo at the end of one of the halls and won't let them pass and teasing them as usual. Sense his locker is close by the same hallway anyway, Drayden tells his friends to go on, in which they do, and he keeps a watch on the situation from the corner of his eyes as he's getting his books for his homework.

Teal surfaces and shakes his mane out of his face, then takes a breath.
No new fish today. That's okay though. he smiles, looking towards Blue. At least he's met somepony today. Through the corner of his eye he spots a figure on a hill and looks towards Jade Jell, tilting his head a little.

JadeJell walks a few more steps heading towards the lake, considering the streets of Ponyville are a few miles past it. He then notices Teal is looking at him. JadeJell's heart starts to race a little and he gulps nervously blinking his eyes. A couple of sweat drops drip down his face as he breathes in and out a few times. He then slightly waves to Teal, as JadeJell doesn't want to be rude to him even if he's nervous. Then JadeJell takes the picture of sister PinkiePie that he has with him out of his bag and clutches it close.

Last edited:
Teal stares at Jade for a few seconds longer and wonders why he's paused his movement suddenly. He decides to speak up.
Hey! Are you alright? he calls out to Jade. Did you need something?

JadeJell moves forward a little more and then pauses in his steps again and says to Teal "Y..yeah. I guess I'm alright." His heart is still beating a bit fast and Jade gulps nervously again and says. "P..Ponyville is this way correct? I..I'm new here."

Last edited:
Ponyville is right there. Teal points over the hill where the many homes of ponies could be seen rising just above it.

Jade turns his head to look to where Teal's pointing at and then turns back to Teal and nods saying "T..Thank you." A couple sweat drops drip down from his forehead and he nervously breathes in and out a couple of more times before he starts stepping forward again starting towards where Teal directed him to.

Teal watches him walk away slowly and tilts his head the other way.
What's he so sweaty for? He looks like he ran all the way here from Canterlot. Or maybe he's scared of something. Teal ponders to himself.

He clutches his sister PinkiePie's picture close to him again as he slows down again due to his nervousness, but continues his way walking forward slowly towards Ponyville, gulping nervously and stopping for a few minutes again as he reaches the base of the hill that's just before Ponyville. He breathes in and out a couple of more times and blinks his eyes again a few times. He looks at his sister's picture and then towards Ponyville just beyond the hill he's standing at the base of again. Then he starts walking forward again.

Teal watches Jade disappear over the hill and shrugs his possible troubles off. He returns to his casual swim, diving back down under the water to search the bottom of the lake for discarded items.

Name: Quillina Script
Picture:
Talent: she has a quill and ink pen for a cutie Mark, and she is a writer. All kinds. She writes whatever she sees, and usually will stay out of a situation to write about it.
Personality: usually shy yet very friendly. She tends to keep her nose in a pad rather than on her surroundings though!
History: a Canterlot pony, she was asked to be Luna's personal scribe. She was soon found herself in the castle. She follows Luna around and records her actions. That is what she does at night. Due to this, she slightly nocturnal.
Other: she speaks strangely, and sometimes makes little sense. And, like Luna, enjoys pranks.
-----
You'd think I wouldn't merit such a demeanor! The earth pony sighed. She was walking towards Ponyville, clutching a notepad and shaking. This was madness for her.
Luna knew Quillina never left the castle. It wasn't that she was antisocial, just naturally shy. She didn't like other ponies, and they scared her more Luna herself when angry. She wasn't making friends, and so Luna pulled a Celestia on her and sent her to Ponyville.
She made her way down, head down. She heard splashes and was paralyzed. She stood at the lip of the body of water, watching Teal swim by. She didn't know what to say.
Oh she was famous. She'd be instantly recognizable...She just hoped one pony didn't.
"H-hi..."

Surfacing from his dive, Teal shakes out his mane and holds up a partially rusted silver coin.
This is nice, I wonder if I can get it cleaned up. he says, rubbing it a little.
He lifts his gaze at the sound of somepony greeting him and smiles towards her. oh, hello. Did you need something? he asks. It occurs to him that not this many ponies pass by the lake this early in the day. And she looked like she was from another town like the last pony.

Quillina was frozen, and she went rigid. Meeting new ponies was hee enemy, fir she was shy. She opened her mouth to speak, yet couldn't. She visibly shook and whispered.
"D-do you know where Ponyville is?"
Being in Luna's court was easier than this!

Teal tilts his head a little in confusion. First from wondering how she could miss the buildings easily visible atop most of the hills and, then from wondering what these new ponies are all so jumpy about.
I do, it's right over there. he says, pointing a hoof towards a hill where buildings can be seen standing just over it.
Did you happen to walk here?

Jade himself arrives in Ponyville just a few short minutes later. He sees all the ponies of Ponyville, some gradually walking about, some running, some talking, some working doing various types of jobs, and then sees the younger ponies, ones more around his age, scampering about and playing everywhere. He tries to keep his nerves calm breathing in and out, sweat drops dripping down his cheeks occasionally as he walks, while he makes his way down one of Ponyville's streets. He's not really sure where he's going to exactly, not being that sure where his sister works at, and all this new stuff around Jade is making him feel real uneasy, even more uneasy than earlier when he arrived in the general surrounding area of Ponyville's territory back at the lake.

She shook her head, "Well I'm sorry." she almost huffed, but it was a fact, not a poor answer. She wasn't the most obervant of ponies!
"Princess Luna just dropped me off on a privat-" she shut her mouth as she realized this pony may recogtnize her! She did have her books rated high in Equestira, was the scribe for hte queen, was at every gala and social event...heck, maybe she was a famous pony. She disliked it with a passion.

Status
Not open for further replies.