My Little Pony (G4) Slice of Life Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luna always talked about A corner...something to do with sweets. Sweetened...sugarslice...sugar...What is it? Twilight said some crazy pony lives there.

Sugar cube corner! Blue yelled happily the thought of sweets giving her a rush already. Blue's favorite bakery in all of Equestria was that one quaint little shop.

That is the name! Teal grins. The only place to make the bestest confectionary delights in all of Equestria!

Now I remember! Luna said one of hte craziest ponies she ever met lives there. What's her name? Um...Sprinkley...Prickly...Pie...

I think you mean Pinkie Pie. It's hard to forget her name when she's almost everywhere at once. Teal chuckles.

To be honest I never really paid attention when Luna ranted about this place. Ever since Nightmare Night, she always acts strange when one mentions Twilight or Pinkie. And by the way, does Twilight still live here?
Quillina started to look at the place, observing it and trying to figure it out. The place see me quaint yet lively. She could come to like this.
I appreciate your hospitality. We...I am grateful.
Sometimes Quillina had picked up on the royal 'we' and has a tendency to slip back into that.

Well, you needed help and I have free time. Teal chuckles while scratching the back of his head.
I'm pretty sure Twilight still lives here, but she often leaves town for royal duties I assume. It's hard not to notice her leave or return though, there's always attention on her. Even if it's just because she's a princess.

Oh Twilight is a fine pony. I met her when she came to Canterlot. I never spoke, but has to take down her notes. She's rather articulate.
So, May I also ask where all the apples come from?

The Apply family farm of course! They have a massive orchard outside of town, down the road that way. There's only a few of them, but somehow they manage to keep hundreds of apple trees all year round.

No machines? Nothing? Just the ponies and the strenght of their backs? I mean, sure, they're earth ponies, but that's...that's crazy!

I honestly don't know how they do it, they just do. Teal shrugs.

Jade says under his breath, hearing Blue and Quillina just now talking about Pinkie Pie "Sugar cube Corner?..That's where my sister is?"

Sheen wonders where Princess Celestia is currently located in Ponyville at, when he's walking by and overhears Quillina and Teal talking about his sister Twilight.

Quillina dind't see the otehr ponies, an simply looked back to Teal. So what's first on the tour of Ponyville, you have my interest now!

Jade breathes in and out again and says under his breath "So my older sister is at Sugar Cube Corner huh?..Okay. G..guess I'll go there then." He then walks on again and walks past Teal, Blue, and Quillina. He knows they'll obviously notice him as he passes since he's right next to them a few feet away. But he hears Quillina asking for a tour from Teal so he doesn't disturb the three of them.

Sheen recognizes Quillina a few minutes later and says to himself "Woah..What's she doing all the way out here?..Hmm..well since she is here maybe I can ask Quillina where Celestia is..She'll probably be able to tell me..and I have to get this note to Princess Celestia as soon as possible.."

Quillina dind't see the otehr ponies, an simply looked back to Teal. So what's first on the tour of Ponyville, you have my interest now!
// I don't have any good excuses, things got kinda bad in the past week and I was tasked with extra chores to make up for other things (not things that I did mind you). I still had free time to come here but I wasn't exactly in the mood but things are a little better now. \\

Tour? um... Teal puts on a worrisome face. He has time to give a tour, but he's not a tour guide and he's not exactly prepared to give tours to anypony that waltzes into town. He hasn't even been everywhere yet.
Okay, um...tour! he puts on a small smile. I think we should go take a stroll towards the local cafes and restaurants first, since you're hungry from your trip. he says as he turns around and starts walking towards Ponyville.

Teal pays no mind to Jade since he's heading towards town and seems to be fine on his own, at least from what he can see.

Sheen decides to follow along Teal, Blue, and Quillina as Teal gives Quiilina the Ponyville tour. He thinks he's going to need to get to know Ponyville anyway so he figures this will be a good way to start. He also thinks they might pass by Princess Celestia's location where she's visiting in Ponyville sooner or later if they are going to go to every place, which of course happens on most tours, that he's heard of.

Jade himself walks up the street a good ways and then arrives at Sugar Cube Corner. He looks inside the window and sees his older sister Pinkie Pie serving a couple customers. He then sees the amount of customers inside from where he's standing at the window. He backs up a couple of steps, gulps nervously, and says to himself "Oh boy..There sure are a lot of ponies in there.."

Quillina nodded to him, looking around across the expanse of Ponyville. What struck her the moat had to be the massive amount of coloration. Vibrant colors, neons, and brightened hues assaulted her. It was a step from the white and gold of Canterlot.
Thank you so much!

Sheen who had been following along behind Teal, Blue, and Wildpelt is also impressed as Wildpelt is at all the vibrant colors of Ponyville. He also continues to look for any signs of where Princess Celestia's current location she's visiting in Ponyville might be.

Status
Not open for further replies.