My Little Pony (G4) Slice of Life Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue had fallen asleep drifting on the cool water's surface bobbing up and down. The sounds of chatter slowly woke her up as her eyes opened. She felt the cool pond under and jolted up and shook her head remembering she was not in bed but swimming. After she realized what was going on her expression was that of shocks when she saw the royal scribebefore her. Quillina Script?!? What are you doing here?

Blue had fallen asleep drifting on the cool water's surface bobbing up and down. The sounds of chatter slowly woke her up as her eyes opened. She felt the cool pond under and jolted up and shook her head remembering she was not in bed but swimming. After she realized what was going on her expression was that of shocks when she saw the royal scribebefore her. Quillina Script?!? What are you doing here?

Quillina hid her face with a hoof. Great, somepony recognized her. This was exactly what she wanted to avoid. She even tried wearing big bloody glasses to become anonymous. So much for that dream.
"P-princess Luna said I need to get out more," she signed, "a-and well...She talked to Celestia and said I'm taking a few months trip to Ponyville." She looked down, "I-I don't really ever go anywhere but with Luna so..."

Really awesome I bet you need some pony to show you around huh? If you want I could help out. Blue jumped out of the pond and shook herself off much like a dog would but made sure not to let the splash hit Quillina. After she was a bit puffy and shaggy as she used her hooves to pat down her mane. With a friendly grin she trotted up to the mare and gave her a bow, lowering her head respectfully. I am BlueStar by the way~

Quillina was yawning, for again, she followed the princess of the night. She had become partly nocturnal and realized she may have taken that the wrong way.
"Sorry! I'm not used to being awake during the day anymore." She formed a weakened giggle.
She saw Blue climb out, and she blinked before shaking her head. It wasn't often she saw anypony swim. Water wasn't het thing. She raised her hoof and spoke like royalty, as was habit. Awkward habit, but habit.
"That not be necessary. Treat me as any other pony, if you would."
She then took off the fake glasses and revealed her full gray face and purple mane. Adjusting a hat, she began walking with this pony.
"You already have knowledge of my name I see." She giggled, then sighed, "let's hope I'm not that famous."
She suddenly recalled a question, "is this really the sight of where the Flim Flam Brothers came in that machine of their's? They were in court in Canterlot a few weeks back and mentioned it. They went free, but I was curious."

Hm I've only been here a little bit but I do think I heard some ponies talk about a Flim Flam incident. Blue recalled as she rubbed her head thoughtfully with a cutesy scrunched up face. She's then smiled again at the Quillian as she realized something. Hey if I treat you like everypony else can I call you Quilly since I usually give my friends nickname... We are friends now right? Blue asked hoping the answer was yes.

"Thanks! And yeah, Luna calls me Quilly Scripts so...yeah." She looked down, realizing that Luna was probably her only friend.
She perked up at the last question, "oh! Well...yeah sure!" She drifted away from her posture and relaxed.
"I'd love to see town!"

Great I'm sure you'll love it here Poniville is super friendly! The filly bounced up and down as she talked being she was I'm the presence of a nice new friend who also was an author. What were the chances that today was so perfect? She used her magic to grab her bag and sling it onto her back and began heading to town. Follow me Quilly! Also Teal wanna come along? She remembered to invite her newest friend as to not let the poor colt feel left out.

Quillina turned to Teal, also having forgotten all about him. She briefly wished she was born a unicorn; as an earth pony, it could be tedious at daily tasks.
"Come on Teal, are thou coming?"

// It looks like I missed out a little. I was even awake at this time. Damn homeschool.:dead: \\

Yes, of course! Teal chirps and quickly swims to the lake shore and gets out. He shakes the water off, but leaves his coat and his mane damp, giving it his preferred droopy, casual appearance. He grabs his towel and shakes the loose plant matter off of it and throws it over his back, walking towards the two mares.
You know, I thought you looked familiar but I couldn't place it. I'm not a very deep reader, I like casual stories and non-fiction, but I saw your picture on the back of a book once.

Jade walks around Ponyville, walking past Sweet Apple Acres, in which he stops at the gate entrance and takes a look around while standing at the gate. He had heard that one of his sister's friends lived there and figures he for sure would have to return and get a better look around after he finds where Pinkie is at. He then continues on walking for a little while, next passing by the library. Having heard that one of his sister's friends owns the library as well, and having heard that the friend of his older sister who owned the library was a pony who liked to study each and every book thoroughly, he wonders how many books she's read and how many the library is in possession of as well. He then continues walking again and passes by the fashion boutique, where he heard another friend of his older sister lives and works at. He can see the clothes his sister's friend designed from where he's standing and thinks the designs are incredible. He continues on after that and then resumes his search for the place where his sister PinkiePie works wondering if he's getting any closer to it.

Quillina blinked at both of them before she realized that Teal had suddenly recalled who she was, "O-oh Hi!" She tried, realizing that, for all her years serving under Luna in the royal court, hardly anything had prepared her for this. She looked at the pegasus and she had a single thought, "An Earth Pony, a Unicorn, and a Pegasus together. Huh." She stated, staring at them, "Is Ponyville segregated or is it just a blend?"

S-segregated? No no no no, it's not like that at all! Everypony gets along perfectly, we don't care much about anypony's race!

In fact that's one of the best things about Ponyville everypony is so kind and accepting! Blue chirped in as she walked ahead of them backwards. She almost bumped into a tree but quickly swerved around it giggling as always.

Quillina was steeping with each hoof raised into the air, then dramatically brought down; she looked like a mini Luna. Part of hte consequences of being famous she guessed, and being in the royal court, "Canterlot is primarily Unicorn, Cloudsdale is primarily Pegasus, and it seems like more and more cities are becoming one specied. I was curious, my apologies!" She chirped.

Well it's not like just any pony can just go to Cloudsdale. Only pegasi can walk on clouds. Teal chuckles.

That's a good point, she nodded, staring at the Pegasus as the trio was walking, But I have to admit that I have never heard of a swimming Pegasus. I've seen a few Unicorns doing it, but still...

I really prefer swimming to flying. Don't get me wrong, I still like to fly. I just never found it to be as appealing as swimming to me. I never actually got to swim until I was nine, and I had wanted to go swimming for years before that.

So that's how you got that cutie mark of yours? I love writing and I ended up being hte first in Filly School, then I ended up leaving and writing for a living. Of course, came the day Luna's Guards dragged me into hte castle under an obscure arrest warrent, only for Luna to say it was a prank and ask me to her scribe, she chuckled, I've hardly ever talked to other ponies than Luna and a few others in the court.

Status
Not open for further replies.