My Little Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Is something the matter?" He asked her, gently lifting her up in his arms and carrying her around, recalling that she said that her feet were pained.

"No I'm fine. Please put me down I need to put this stuff away" Emma said softly lying and look away

He nodded and stood her up on her feet. He looked at her quizically, "are you certain you are alright, Emma?"

"Ya never better" Emma limp putting stuff away hiding that she felt hurt

He looked at her and he asked, "Emma, May I aide you in any way?" He sat down, "my purpose is to serve you. Please, give me a command."

"Put the groceries away while I go wash my face" Emma limp to the bathroom and close door tears fell

Elyon couldn't understand why she was so upset. Instead he put away the groceries to the best of his ability and soon found himself hook on a sopah opera that was playing on her TV.

Emma limp out and went to the living room sat on her other chair and look at the tv. She laugh "your watching young and restless you know that right?"

Reactions: BionicBrony
He looked at it, "It's... interesting to say the least. Is this what happens every day?" He pulled himself up a chair and began to watch with growing fascination.

"The show is different everyday but the plot is the same. Someone daughter is not someone father and so on and so on. Or oh hey your not dead why you fake your death?" Emma curled on the chair watching thinking so that can't be together cause he not program to love?

"I didn't fake my death." He said simply, "I was sent down. Something probably went wrong and instead of appearing that happened." He could love, he juts wan't programmed to at first sight.

"I was talking about the show. The different plots" Emma look at him confused and laugh "I didn't think you would of fake your death. Wow I have so much to teach you."

"Just remember I am here to satisfy your every command. If you need anything, use this:" he gave her a small square with a button in the middle, "hit it and it will alert me."

She look at it. "Elyon I don't wanna make you do things. Do it if you want to not cause you have to" she said softly looking at him

"But....my job is to serve you, Emma." He said simply.

"I know I get it I just don't want you to think that your a slave cause I grew up taking care of myself I never have had anyone care for me. It new to me that someone is willing to do things for me" she said soflty

"I am your slave, in a sense. Use me, I beg you." He held her hand.

"W why do you want to be a slave? Don't you want to be our own person and live normal and find love and happiness?" Emma whisper

He blinked and asked, "I wasn't created for that reason. I was created to serve you."

"Oh okay. Um I want the house cleaned again no dust or bug anywhere should be seen" Emma said turn and look at the tv

Status
Not open for further replies.