My Little Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.
He nodded and s good up, instantly getting a huge vacuum and beginning to clean everywhere he found dust.

Emma limp and sat outside on her little porch looking at the sky while he cleaned a few tears fell.

While he finished, he walked outside and wrapped a wing over her, "Emma, are you alright?"

Emma move away from his wing didn't care if she is cold. "I'm fine. Did you clean the floors? Mop them and clean the walls?" She ask hiding her tears and acting like a master now

He nodded, "yes, I did all those things as well as clean the stove, microwave, bed, shelves, drawers, and the table."

"Of course, Emma." He went back inside and repeated the process. After it was done, he walked back out, "it is finished."

Emma look out at the city tears fell didn't answer. She then said "good now leave me alone"

He blinked, "alright, Emma." He went inside and continued watching the television.

Momma fell asleep on the chair outside in the cold with a tear streaked face

Elyom eventually saw how cold it got and carried her inside, tucked her in, than Sat beside the bed. He watched her all night.

Emma turn over in her sleep facing away silent tears fell as she slept

Elyon simply kept starin gat her and didn't make any move to do anything. Not unless she needed him.

Emma murmur in her sleep "I like you elyon" she was sleeping still with tear streak face

Elyon blinked but did not reply, instead simply letting a wing drag across her.

He kept continuing to stroke her warmly and kept watching her closely, nervous about her state of mind.

"It's 6:46 am." He yawned and arched his back, not sure what to do.

"Wow way to early. Why am I in here? I fell asleep outside" Emma move away from him

Status
Not open for further replies.