• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Park Byeong-Su

7fVgHyn.png

Role - Second Lead Actor
Location - N Seoul Tower
-
Byeong-su took a leisure sip of his cocoa as he replied.

"I see. We wouldn't want the actors looking like ghosts on set. We already have enough zombies as it stands."

Byeong-su attempted a joke but his flat tone didn't help any. Besides it was based off of one of the foolish american movies he had rented. He scratched his neck in a sheepish manner although his expression didn't change. As she commented on his cup of cocoa he took another sip. He was well aware that the life on set was extremely fast moving but if he didn't have time to drink his cocoa in peace what had the world come to? Byeong-su replied with a slight nod. As she regarded his current social state he tilted his head a bit. He smiled slightly before he took one last long sip of his cocoa, and similar to a camera flash the smile was gone. He let out a sigh before he commented,

"Thank you for the thought. I will atone for my own actions, but it's better I was struck then someone else. The media gobbles everything anyone says, simply for an excuse to get a fat paycheck."

As he watched her gaze drop he added,

"It's more trouble for you than for me."

He moved past her in order to let her continue with her work. He honestly couldn't say he wasn't looking forward to the puppy expression displayed on the cocky newbies face when he received the lecture. The director reminded him of a stubborn mother. Byeong-su found the act highly amusing. He abruptly stopped and turned to face the director.

"About the other day... I care more than you think I do."

He said vaguely with a single nod of his head before he continuing to walk away. He murmured,

"Cheap conveience store cocoa. Could have sworn I told Ki-young to buy the nice expensive kind..."

This time he let out a discontent sigh, his mind already drifting elsewhere.

sCzdRxU.png

Interactions:
@darkflames13 - Han Seo-yeon

[bg=white]Miyong Ran

Role: Second Lead Actress
Interactions: @Nemopedia Ju-Hwan Wang

[/bg]

It was like watching a baby dear attempting to learn how to walk for the first time, Ran thought as she watched Ju-Hwan stumble around in front of her. She pinched the bridge of her nose with her fingers, but careful not to ruin her make-up, as he picked himself back up and asked her what she wanted, attempting to play it cool. She released her nose and brought her arm back down to cross with her other arm just below her chest.

What did she want with him anyway? Why had she come over to him? She pondered his question for a moment, then let out a sigh. "At least your writing is good," she muttered, almost to herself rather than to Peanut. "Speaking of writing..."

But the young woman stopped herself as she thought about what she was going to say to him. Ask him about writing? What was she possibly thinking? This man couldn't even talk to someone normally. There was no way they could actually have a conversation about writing.

"Nevermind."

Ran did, however, hear that the Director wanted to speak with Ju-Hwan and there was no way that man was going to survive a chat alone with him, especially if it was about all the information that was going around in the media. She stared a him for a little longer.

"I guess I pity little fawns or something," she then stated. "Director Han wants to talk to you, right? I overheard, but you are obviously not going to handle that well on your own. I'll come with you. I want to talk with her about the rumors in the media anyway."

Ju-hwan Wang
주환 왕 | Peanut
Clueless Scriptwriter | Location: N Seoul Tower | Interactions: Miyong Ran @ScarletNova | Mentioned:

Ran mumbled something that Peanut couldn't quite make out. It was something about writing, his writing, but he wasn't too sure. In the very least, she wasn't answering his question and the male was shifting on his legs nervously as he wondered what it was.

"Speaking of writing…" the female trailed off. Ju-hwan straightened up, wondering what it was. Did she want tips? Or was it feedback? The distraught writer felt another pang of fear boiling up, helped with the fact that he had been agonising over his work earlier.

Whatever thought Ran had, she quickly brushed it off, waving away the topic with a simple 'whatever'. Curiosity ran through the male as he wondered what was wrong. Was she uncomfortable sharing her thoughts with him? Or had she offended her? He had made sure that he was polite all the time, or at least, he couldn't recall making a mistake within any of his manners. So, what was it that made her reluctant to speak?

"I guess I pity little fawns or something," she continued and the writer gave her a confused look. Fawn? Him? Did he come across like that? Before the male could inquire further the female followed that she would accompany him to director Han, reminding him how he still had to see that woman and that she had to see the director as well. Paling up a little he rubbed the back of his head, laughing awkwardly.

"Ahaha, is that so?" he mused, feeling shot in his pride. He knew he tended to overreact a little, but he never imagined that he seemed so clueless that someone felt the need to support him. Actually, he had never guessed that Ran Miran of all would come to rescue him. Giving the so called ice princess another look the writer felt a warmth growing inside. "That is very kind of you, sunbae," he replied, this time a little brighter as he smiled widely.

'So she does have a cute side,' he mused to himself.

"Uhm, if you don't mind me asking," Peanut started, carefully feeling around if this was the right moment. His expression growing serious once more. Now that he knew that the second lead actress wasn't as cold as the media made her out to be.

"How is Miyong sunbae coping?" His eyes examined the fatigue in her face, wondering how the stories were affecting her. He had read the tabloids and the terrible stories that they put out. Heartless they called her, ice cold, and until a few minutes ago Ju-hwan had believed these stories himself. However, as they were talking now he started to doubt. It wasn't the whole story, it wasn't everything.

"I hope the awful rumours will be shut down soon," and he meant the words sincerely.

the director

Han Seo-yeon

Seo-yeon didn't know what she was expecting to hear from the second lead when she'd gone ahead and apologised. A simple nod or even just plain silence maybe, but definitely not the words that left his mouth. She watched as he walked away, still stunned by his words.

As he left, Seo-yeon faintly overheard him mumble a complaint about his cocoa. She let out a quiet chuckle and made a mental note of it. Park Byeong-Su, perhaps he wasn't what she thought he was. The interaction with Byeong-Su had left her on a more pleasant mood as compared to before.

She looked at her watch to check the time. They were still on schedule, which was good, but shooting was about to begin in a few minutes and she'd yet have a talk with Peanut. It wasn't a big issue, after all there would be time to talk after the shoot, but she would prefer to get it out of the way now rather than later.

With a sigh, she decided to use the remaining minutes to find Peanut herself. She was about to start her search when the staff member from a while ago came up to her with the coffee she asked for. Seo-yeon gratefully took the cup of coffee and thanked the staff before leaving to find their scriptwriter. The staff member was left stunned. Director Han thanking her was the last thing she had expected to happen.

After asking around a bit, Seo-yeon finally found the person she was looking for. "Wang Ju-hwan," she called his name as she approached. She'd come across the person she asked to call for Peanut so she was fairly certain the boy knew why she was there. When she saw that Ran also was with him, she greeted her as well. "Ah, Good evening Ran-ssi. I'm sorry, but do you mind if I borrow Juhwan-ssi for a few minutes? I need to speak with him."
interactions
Park Byeong-su (@xLarius)
Miyong Ran (@ScarletNova)
Wang Ju-Hwan (@Nemopedia)

• Love
Reactions: Nemopedia
[bg=white]Miyong Ran

Interactions: @Nemopedia Ju-Hwan Wang | @darkflames13 Han Seo-yeon

[/bg]

Ran stared at Peanut. Not hearing any response from him, she assumed that she just might have terrified the guy. That wasn't her intention though, but it seemed to be something that she did often to people without even trying. But then he finally spoke, and while he didn't seemed to react well to her comment at first, he seemed to change his opinion.

Then he asked her about herself and the rumors that were going around. Coping? Her? Her hand moved through her hair as she pushed it back away from her face, giving Ju-hwan a boastful smile.

"Rumors are just that, rumors,"
she replied. "They don't bother me at all." That's right, just keep that fake smile. That's what she was best at. Acting.

Inside, Ran despised the rumors going around. But that was just part of the business she was in. Besides, she dealt with rumors and personal attacks her whole life. Though, Ran wasn't as cold as everyone believed she was and his sincere comment deserved a response.

"Thank you anyway," she mentioned just before their director arrived at the scene. "Director, good evening to you too. Ah, I suppose I can let you have him for a few minutes, but I also wanted to speak with you as well. Perhaps, as it's getting closer to when we begin, we can all speak together, as to not take up more time?"

Ji-hye Rhee
Location: N Seoul Tower | Interactions: Haneul Kyung @FieryCold

And without much effort fate decided to answer to her by giving her Smeb. The handsome veteran was a favourite on the screen, and supposedly her main love interest.

"Kyung sunbae, it is my honour to be able to work with you!" Ji-hye immediately jumped into character, making sure to sound sincere, yet enthusiastic, bubbly, yet respectful. A combination that wasn't uncommon for idols like her. The public wanted them seductive, yet innocent, there were more impossible combinations to be made. Bowing for her senior it didn't escape her how the actor was eyeing her chicken, a plan brewing up.

"Does Kyung sunbae want some chicken?" she asked, picking up one of the legs and extending it towards the man. The way she hovered it in front of him looked like she was about to feed him, and Ji-hye just hoped that there was some stray journalist around that would be fast enough to snap a picture.

Ju-hwan Wang
주환 왕 | Peanut
Clueless Scriptwriter | Location: N Seoul Tower | Interactions: Miyong Ran @ScarletNova | Mentioned:

For some reason it was painful to stare at Ran. The sudden emptiness that came over her, and then the mask she pulled out so fast. A true actress at work in front of him, but Ju-hwan couldn't help but think of what a pitiful character Ran would be in a story. Usually she played the role of the second lead, but what if the second lead was for once the lead? All that heartbreak she had to endure, because the leads were in love, but she wasn't allowed? Written to be hated, existing to rival? The writer inside of Peanut cried as he thought of the story behind the second lead, behind Ran, with the scandal following her and the hate she got from the community for always being the second.

He had to remind himself to write down a few notes for his next story. The writer inside of him was onto something, he was sure.

When she thanked him Ju-hwan's mind clicked. A story was formed. A new lead was born! Blinking at the actress the writer just grimaced, his mind still too far away to really comprehend what was going on.

"I need to..." Sitting down on the floor the writer put everything he had next to him, frantically reaching out for a pen, while turning the script over for some blank paper to scribble on. He knew that it was probably not appreciated that he was writing another story on the back of the series, but he had to note down his ideas.

It seemed that Ji-hye Rhee had noticed exactly where his eyes were pointed at, for the first thing she did was offer him some chicken. She dangled it in front of him, a little too close for comfort that, for a moment, he half-expected her to straightaway force it into his mouth. Haneul politely refused, embarrassed laughter escaping him as he gently pushed her arm down.

"No, you can keep it," he said, still chuckling awkwardly, "My devil boss would kill me if I ruined my diet."​

the director

Han Seo-yeon

For a second time that evening, someone answered differently as to what she had expected. Ran asking to talk with her as well was the last thing she had expected. It almost worried her. The fact that Miyong Ran wanted to talk to her about it now instead of later only amplified her worry.

"Alright then," she responded nodding at the actress before turning to the scriptwriter. "Ju-hwan ssi--" she stopped abruptly as Ju-hwan suddenly sat on the floor and began writing at the back of his script copy. Seo-yeon frowned, not only because of how unprofessional he was being but also because of how he was treating his script copy--like it was just a piece of scratch paper. She admits that her script copy isn't the prettiest looking either; for something so fairly recent, it was already quite worn out due to the amount of times she's gone over it. It was laughable even, at much Seo-yeon has read the script by now. If anyone didn't know any better, they'd recon she was one of the actresses due to that.

Seo-yeon sighed. Just like that, any good mood she'd acquired from her chat with the second lead had been negated. Time was ticking and it seemed to her that their scriptwriter had already gone off into his own little world, not wanting to be disturbed. Not willing to let any more seconds go to waste, Seo-yeon turned back to their second lead actress. "I'll talk to him later, I guess. In any case, what was it you wanted to discuss, Ran-ssi?"
interactions
Miyong Ran (@ScarletNova)
Wang Ju-Hwan (@Nemopedia)

GM Post

@FieryCold, @darkflames13, @xLarius & @ScarletNova.
GM Note: merry christmas, all!

Somewhere in the back a dark figure hid within the shadows. With a black hoodie to cover their face they held a throw-away camera in hands. The set seemed to be buzzing today, preparing for the night scene, but also with rumours. Stories they could sell to the media later. First, they snapped a picture of director Han and second lead Park. It seemed that the director had decided to apologise to the young man. Smirking a little the figure tried to near in closer, to overhear what they were saying, but it was difficult to do so when they were supposed to be undercover.

Losing interest in their conversation, mainly because Byeong-su didn't seem to be interested at all, the figure moved on to the next pairing of the night. The scriptwriter and the second lead seemed to have more going on, however. Immediately the mystery figure thought of ways to make it more interesting. When the writer promptly sat down to the ground and started to scribble on the back of the script, a story just snapped. That was it. If they were lucky they could manage to peek on that paper later, but for now the photographer was satisfied.

Next up was Smeb and Isthar. The two leads seemed to be close, despite the fact that they reportedly never met before. When the idol held a chicken up Smeb seemed to touch the girl for a moment to take a bite. Perfect. Another snap was taken, another story was born. It was starting to get juicy...

However, the peace they were working in didn't last forever. Getting too lost in observing Haneul and Jihye they got caught.

"Hey you!" a security guard called out, and the hooded figure quickly hid the camera. "Identification!" the man exclaimed loudly, and a chase was given. Running into the direction of the table with food the sensation-seeker pulled at the cloth, sending everything on top of the table flying. The result?People trying to cover themselves, and especially the stars on set. Their clothes and make-up were just finished, after all. Using that distraction the figure then slipped away, throwing away the camera, but keeping the film. That would be developed later.

[bg=white]Miyong Ran

Interactions: @Nemopedia Ju-Hwan Wang | @darkflames13 Han Seo-yeon

[/bg]

What the hell is he doing, Ran thought as she saw their clueless scriptwriter suddenly dropped down to the floor, grabbed his copy of the script, flipped it over, and started writing something on the back. Was he insane? On the script? In front of the director? Right when Seo-yeon wanted to talk with him? There was no way Ran could help him out of this.

She stared at the writer in disbelief for a moment. "Ju-hw--" she began with his name, but the second lead actress had no idea how to fix this act, especially when he seemed so out of it in his own writing world. Though, Ran could faintly understand the world he was in, and she almost didn't want to interrupt it. And why did she even want to help this idiot anyway?

She turned to director Han, hearing her words. At least she didn't seem too angry, rather just moving on for now. "Well..." Ran was just about to begin her conversation with Seo-yeon when a sudden commotion came to her attention. She saw the hooded figure who was suddenly being chased around by a security guard. To make things worse, the man pulled the cloth from the food table which caused it all to fly everywhere onto the set, crew, and actors.

Even Ran herself got bombarded by a few pieces of food, enough to mark up the costume she was wearing for their shoot today. But the food isn't what bothered Ran for the most part, it was the realization that the hidden hooded man who got away was most likely paparazzi.

What were the tabloids going to say now? Ran let out a large sigh as she thought about it. That she ganged up on poor innocent Ju-hwan and scared the guy half to death? Or maybe trying to buddy up to him to get a better role? Maybe even with director Han too?

The set was a mess, pieces of food and drink everywhere. It was most likely safe to say that the shoot wasn't going to happen with how much they would have to clean up. Ran grumbled.

"Those gossip reporters are starting to get on my nerves,"
she commented, mostly to herself but also to Seo-yeon and Ju-hwan considering they were there. She raised up her hand and pulled a small piece of food from her hair with a not-so-happy look plastered on her face.

Lee Bong-Cha

573562431739b1760985af4a4b208170.jpg

Bong-Cha quickened her walking pace to a semi jog as an attempt to ditch her nagging manager who trailed after her. More than once, he called her name, seeking her attention, but she refused to acknowledge him, ignoring his very existence. She only straightened her round sunglasses on her face and continued walking, swinging her arms like a child as if there wasn't a man behind her, calling her name repeatedly. She was incredibly irritated and if she answered him now she was sure to go off on him.

"Bong-Cha, Lee Bong-Cha!"

He was gaining them too much attention, Bong-Ch decided. Finally, she snapped, whipping around and half yelling at him."What?! What?! What?!" She placed her hands on her hips, holding her chin high as to look down on him. That was physically impossible though considering how much taller he was and how short she was. Sometimes it was a wonder how she was an idol favorite.

"You need to wear these when you're out and about, remember?" He held up a pair of designer heels she was supposed to be advertising. But instead, her feet wore a comfortable pair of converses.

"I don't want to! They hurt my feet!"
She frowned, whining like a child, looking more cute than irritated. Bong-Cha was coming to hate heels, always having to wear them so she neared the same height as the other girls in her group. "Besides, I'm in disguise so what's the point?" Her disguised only consisted of a pair of sunglasses, but they did their job. No one recognized her, yet.

He sighed, knowing when he'd lose a battle and win one with Lee Bong-Cha. And this was a losing battle. "Fine, just wear them when you get on set then." He said as she reluctantly took the pair of shoes from his hands.

"Yeah, whatever, why don't you go bother one of the other girl's or something,"
Bong-Cha was pretty sure none of the other cast members on the drama she'd be making an appearance on had their managers babysitting them. Today would be her first day and she wanted to make a good introduction. So far the day had been rotten when the van broke down and her manager had to call a tow truck. They had to walk the rest of the way, which wasn't far at all, but all the same annoying.

"Aishh, you're cramping my style."
She added, grumbling. These words of hers might as well be her catchphrase.

"Don't worry, I need to make some phone calls, so go on and introduce yourself." He raised a finger when an after thought came to him. "And if you're offered any food, decline. You're on a diet."

"You're essentially telling me to starve."

He nodded his head as if it was the most natural thing in the world. "Exactly."

"I hate you."

"Nothing I haven't heard before." He waved her off.

"Aish!"
Bong-Cha stomped her foot and walked away from him. God damn the netizens complaining about her weight. She was already petite and skinny as it was. "They won't be happy until I'm nothing but skin and bones!" She turned around and stuck her tongue out at the back of her manager. What a jerk. The only person who truly cared about her was her grandmother.

Bong-Cha took a deep breath, calming herself as she switched her sneakers with her heels. She removed her sunglasses and put on a charming smile. She wanted her first impression on the cast and crew to be a good one. But apparently it must have been "pick on Lee Bong-Cha day" because as soon as she entered the space where they all were gathered she slipped on a peice of food she hadn't seen on the floor, add that to her high heels and it was a terrible fall.

She was only able to release a scream before she hit the ground, having the air knocked out of her, hurting herself and dirtying her clothing all in one go. She gasped from the pain and her eyes began tearing up as she stared directly above. Silently, she cursed Buddha, who she did not believe in and anyone who had anything to do with it.

Yunseo Moon
Role: Head Stylist | Interactions: @Nemopedia @ScarletNova @darkflames13

It was absolute mayhem on the set.

The harsh lines in Yunseo's face became pronounced as she stared rigidly at the ensuing mess. She was late arriving back from her break; in her harried texts to her coworkers, she could only blame the traffic. But in truth, it was purely her fault. She'd gone home to see her lover, and not realizing the time, had stayed there quite longer than she had intended. It was only pure coincidence that at the exact moment she returned, breathless and with a thousand excuses on her tongue, someone from the paparazzi shoved past her, leaving a wake of destruction in his midst. Pursing her lips, Yunseo eyed the overturned food table. The food was completely ruined, for sure. The actors would simply have to go without. A concept, she was sure, their little anemic bodies would brace heartily. Letting out a haughty sigh, Yunseo began painstakingly picking her way over to where the bulk of the crew ran about. As simply as she was dressed, her shoes were worth far too much money to be dipped in the splatters of assorted food scattered through the floor.

Ignoring her co-workers trying to get her attention, Yunseo decided to head to the director first. This was her first time ever working with the younger woman, and she wasn't quite sure what to make of her. She was determined, albeit a bit inexperienced. But the real reason she approached her boss was to see her reaction to this whole affair. Because who would she be if she didn't find out? As she drew near, she noticed that Ran was with her too. It was only at the last moment that she noticed Ju-hwan. Her gaze flicked down lazily to him before shifting between her boss and the young actress before her. She made a tsk sound with her tongue.

"My, oh my, look at this mess. You ladies all right?" Her tone was anything but kind. Looking blankly at Seo-yeon, she added, "I hope you don't make a habit of letting paparazzi slip through your security. It won't help your reputation any, you know. After all, people talk." And by people, she meant herself.

Her practiced eyes quickly scanned the three individuals before her. The director seemed clean overall, save a few battle scars from the food. But she wasn't too concerned about her. Yunseo's eyes leaped neatly over Ju-hwan--who sat rather stupidly on the ground--and went straight to Ran, her primary focus. She was hoping, rather naively, that the young actress would have escaped the fall-out. But alas, it was not to be. Much to her chagrin, several stains were peppered all over her clothes. Even worse, some food had managed to be caught neatly in the young woman's hair. Hair that she personally had done herself. Her mouth settled into a hard line.

"Well, this is a problem." Without asking, she began plucking the bits of food from Ran's hair, her movements quick and furious. "Ridiculous...I guess it's pretty hard to shield your hair against food, hm? Ah well." Rather abruptly, the older woman turned her head and called out a harsh, "Chul-Hoon!"

The man in question--a young intern who was vigorously picking up fallen food--snapped his eyes over to her. Yunseo beckoned him impatiently. As he drew close, she brushed the rest of the food from Ran's clothes--and then from Seo-yeon's as well, just for good measure. "Go tell the other makeup artists' to come out here and help fix this. Break's over."

The man looked rather sullen at her words. Ignoring him, Yunseo swept her eyes over the rest of the cast. More than one person had gotten hit, she realized. And even worse--after tottering in on high heels, another actress by the name of Bong-Cha fell in spectacular fashion to the ground. The sight would have been comical, if not for the fact that the girl seemed to land into one of the piles of food, completely ruining her entire look. Yunseo inhaled sharply through her nose.

"Unbelievable," She muttered to herself.

With a very curt "Excuse me" aimed at her associates, she departed from the trio as quickly as she had come. She was a woman with a goal, and as she walked purposefully toward the fallen Bong-Cha, a to-do list began to form in her head. First, she would take care of this silly girl and get her cleaned up--and confiscate those heels too. And as soon as she was done with her, she would continue overseeing the rest of the styling team. If they wanted to successfully shoot the scene tonight, time would be of the essence. And let it never be said that it was under her watch that production was delayed. And finally…

As she approached the girl, she suddenly noticed a broken camera lying forgotten by the food stand. Her mind drifted to other things, and she looked away quickly, a scowl on her face. Above all else, she would have to remember to call those idiot paparazzi later on and remind them not to destroy all her work the next time she snuck them in.

Last edited:
Ji-hye Rhee
Location: N Seoul Tower | Interactions: Haneul Kyung @FieryCold

Pouting at the rejection the girl took a bite out of the chicken herself, huffing at the mention of his manager and the diet. "Diet, diet, diet, that is all I hear from my manager as well," she complained, rebelliously taking another bite from her chicken. "You know what I think?" she continued, wanting to follow up with a memorable one-liner.

She didn't get the chance, however. Suddenly the guards were yelling, making a run for another figure that pulled at the table with food. A chicken flew high up into her direction, landing smack in her face. A soda exploded because of the force it was launched and created a nice fountain near the feet of the idol, drenching her shoes as well. It was like a scene directly taken from a Kdrama, expect now it was reality. The idol just hoped that the cameras were running already, as she was sure whatever scene came out of it was of great comedic value.

Ji-hye shook her head, itching to wipe the grease of her face, but also afraid of ruining her makeup insofar that hadn't been ruined yet. Her half-eaten chicken dangled between her fingers and the box was also in her other hand, making it difficult to do anything anyway. She would have to get some extra skincare later, if she wanted to prevent a zit from popping up thanks to the grease.

"I should have opened my mouth for the chicken," she giggled, staring at the lost meat. "How much would Kyung-sunbae bet that I would have caught the meat?" immediately the female smoothed back into her idol persona, as if unfazed by the whole ordeal.

Ju-hwan Wang
주환 왕 | Peanut
Clueless Scriptwriter | Location: N Seoul Tower | Interactions: Miyong Ran @ScarletNova, Yunseo Moon @Kuno & Seo-yeon Han @darkflames13 | Mentioned:

The male was writing vigorously ignoring the chaos that happened around him. Too absorbed into his own world the male continued to write until carbonated liquid suddenly stained his paper.

"What?" pen falling out of his hands he looked up in a daze, terror filling him slowly as he realised what this liquid could mean. There, between running feet he saw a can of soda busted and flooding. A horror to any writer and Peanut was no exception, quickly pulling his paper up in blind panic.

"Nonononononono," his voice pitched, almost sounding like he could burst out crying, which he did feel like and more.

However, it was too late. The paper was stained and the ink smudged. To make matters worse the weight of the liquid even tore the script! Whimpering the writer let himself fall down the ground, not caring that he got soaked in the soda.

All his inspiration. Gone. Just like that. Peanut could basically see his life flash past his eyes. Somewhere in the back of his mind he could hear sad violin music playing, accompanying the heartbreaking scene.

"What am I to do?" he whined at director Han, as if the female could help him recover the paper. "It was such a great idea and now it is all gone!" the male threw his arms up, sending drops of the soda around as he threw the now useless script down. "Just like that, splash!" he continued, finally taking in his surroundings. It was then that he realised that everyone was covered in food.

Slowly his mouth fell open as he stared at Ran being tugged at by one of the stylists. The set was a mess, there was food everywhere, artists were on the ground... Just how much had happened while he had gone off into his own world?

"Did you start with the food fight scene?" the male turned around to the director, disbelief written all over him. "Here?" he blinked, dumbfounded. Why would the director do that? The food fight wasn't until much later!

[bg=white]Miyong Ran[/bg][bg=white]
Interactions: @Nemopedia Ju-Hwan Wang | @darkflames13 Han Seo-yeon | @Kuno Yunseo Moon
Mentioned: @MaryGold Lee Bong-Cha
[/bg][bg=white]
[/bg]

Who the heck did Yunseo think Ran was, Spiderman? Was she supposed to use her spidey sense and dodge each food piece as it came flying at her? Ridiculous. She'd like to see this stylist try that. Doubt she'd come out unscathed if she was out in the open like Ran had been. But the actress wasn't going to voice her opinion of the women's comments as she picked out the food from Ran's hair and attempted to clean her up, perhaps to rescue the site as best as she could. And she wasn't going to admit that comparison to them by saying it either.

"Thank you," was all Ran said, trying to keep her real thoughts quiet as the woman then left to help that one girl that fell flat on her face when she entered the set. She looked faintly familiar, but since she was on the ground, and Ran really didn't care too much about who she was anyway, the actress moved on from the other girl.

But it was then that Ju-hwan began to have his fit, crying out that his ideas were gone. Granted, it did suck to lose your thoughts like that. And there was most likely no way to fix it. Perhaps he would remember later on? Highly doubted it. That wasn't really how inspiration worked, unfortunately.

However, completely out of character, Ran almost lost it in laughter when the writer came out of his world and saw the food scattered around the set. She forced herself to hold it down, but a few seemed to leak out slightly. Food fight scene? Like this was all done on purpose?

"Seriously?" Rane muttered as she looked to the scriptwriter. "You really think this would be a scene? Look at everything?" It was pretty evident that this mess was not one that was planned, especially not for one that would be filmed with how uncontrolled it was.

"The idiotic paparazzi decided to make a mess of things, and in the end they most likely still got what they wanted." Ran wondered what that might be? What would the headlines be tomorrow? Would she be in them? Of course she would. Why wouldn't she be? The real question was, how bad would it be for her?