My how things have changed.

• Thread starter Eve lilith Angelson
  • Start date
"I..um..I don't know if I..should.." she answered then looked at all three of them hesitantly. "I guess I'll go..with you three. I don't really have anywhere else to be.." she adds with a sad expression and her tail just hanging there showing her sadness.

"Danny put the other arm down and give me a hand to get Dude up, Then the four of us and go to the cafe"
Looking at Kiki she smiled "I'am glad your coming to and like Danny said we don't bite to hard and i can tell you that i know no one here will be biting you"

Danny nods at Pandora's suggestion, setting the arm down and hopefully avoiding getting hit by it again. It wasn't like he did any lasting damage, but getting hit by a zombie arm was an experience he didn't care to repeat. Too much of a reminder of his days as a real hunter. The he looked at Kiki and chuckled softly. "Relax, no need to be scared. It's just a really late night snack with two vampires and a zombie. Perfectly normal thing to do." The last part was sarcasm, of course. "Hey, I'll even pay."

"Thank's Danny"Pandora say's as he helps get clumsy off the floor. "Can i be a pain in the neck no pun intended, can you walk ahead and get him fixed up a bit?" Moving closer to Danny she whispers " I would like to talk to our new friend and see if i can calm her down a bit,I hate to see a young girl living on her nerves so much"

Dude Smiles "Thanks you two, Come on Danny lets get moving need to fix me up Before I hit you again". He marches off to the crossroad and stopped "Come on dude which way" He started jumping up and down while wiggling his body.

Kiki simply stood there a bit confused and slightly trembling as she watched the zombie and vampire walk away. Once they were gone she took a deep breath and calmed down. From how she seemed to take it easy so quickly it was like she was more scared of the males than what type of monster they were. She shot a glance at Pandora then looked away shyly, her tail flicking back and forth nervously since she was a bit worried that the purebred vampire in front of her would make fun of her for being a mix breed.

Walking up to the young girl Pandora held out her hand "I know you are thinking i may wish you harm as you are a half breed, but that is just not true my dear. I'll tell you a short story and i hope it will ease your mind a bit,When i was but 50 years into my life as a Vampire i meet one of your kind and she was the kindest and purest of heart any one would wish to meet, and had it not been for her helping me through i would not be here today standing here with you,So you my dear are in very safe hands."
Pandora looked at the your Werepire and smiled her most honest smile she had given anyone for decades.

Kiki smiled back and understood that Pandora was one of the few purebreds that accepted her as a halfbreed.Being turned away so many times when she was younger just made her think differently along with her slight fear of the opposite sex. "Okay. T-thank you." she replies in her still timid sounding voice.

"You are most welcome, come i need to get to that cafe, we need to find the other two i know you are more worried around them so stay by me and i will protect you, they truly are not going to hurt you i won't let them." She say's with complete confidence. "If you want to hold my hand please feel free" holding out her hand.

Kiki looked at her then at her hand hesitantly then grabbed her hand and walked alongside her, her cheek's donning a light red tint although she wasn't sure if it was embarrassing or if she was just over thinking things in the long run. However this did not keep Kiki from staying directly behind Pandora even though they were hand in hand as they walked.

"Hey duchess my arms are together again" Dude was waving mad with a big grin. "Danny put them on for me then he said he'll be back in a min and the cafe round the corner" He peeked round to see kiki "You ok kiki ready for some grub, I am" Then he walked off towards the cafe singing "Muchie munchie Mun-chee"

Pandora had given Dude a look to say be careful don't scare her as she saw him and it seemed to have worked,she could feel the tension in Kiki,"Don't worry sweetheart he won't hurt you she said to the young girl."
As Pandora walked off still holding Kiki's hand to join Dude she thought what may have happened to Danny for him to go off like that.

Walking into the Cafe with Kiki behind her she saw dude looking really happierly at a menu she walked up to him "so am i to guess that they have a lot on there you like?"
She slightly nudged Kiki to sit in the corner, so Pandora had a better view of the place and from the sit next to her no one would be able to get to Kiki.
Order what you want i am sure Danny will be back soon. She hoped Pandora had a lot of money but she wasn't sure if this new time would take it, mind you if not she could always use her mind control on the human waitress. She thought to herself with a smirk.

Dude was really excited about the menu. "So much choice Duchess I'm going to try the Cow brains with pork skin covered in chocolate blood. Its a shame the waitress isn't on the menu she looks tasty" Dude was looking over at the human waitress more specifically her head He was about to get up but then "OOOO OOOO My eye's stopped moving girls"

Kiki sat in the corner without hesitation so she would be safe then looked at the menu and saw nothing in particular that she wanted so she figured that she would just get something to drink and be happy. She nudged Pandora and pointed to a bood red drink that says 'Bloody Mary' wanting her to order it for her since she didn't want to speak around Dude.

"Dude! you can not eat the help, and keep your voice down." She looked over to Kiki "No worry's sweetheart i'll order you one, and i think i'll have one of them too or maybe 4 of them she sad with a smile."
She motioned for the waitress to come over and told her what they all wanted quickly before Dude got any ideas.
She could see Kiki was shaking so she rested her hand on the young girls leg so she knew she was safe.
"Dude stop looking at everyone like that your food will be here soon." She said with a grin.

Kiki smiled then blushed when she touched her leg, looking the other way before the blush crept up on her face and mostly so she didn't have to face the waitress when she came over to get their order.

Whispering "Not everyone looks tasty Duchess only the humans, come on you two dudette's who have to agree Nom nom nom"

As much as Kiki had tried to hid her blush Pandora saw and smiled to herself, looking over to dude she said as quite as she could"yes i agree but for the time being at least we have to stay within the rules of this land."
She wondered what was keeping Danny......she liked him enough but he was hiding a lot from the group.
With that said the waitress came back with there order she noticed the look of hatred in her eye's as she passed Dude his food and the look she gave Pandora only made her smile all teeth showing.That will teach the bitch to look at me like i am something she just stood in.Not even glancing at Kiki the woman walked away. Good because i don't think i would of been able to stop myself if she had looked at this young girl in anyway,she felt very protective of her, she saw a lot of her self in Kiki.

Kiki takes and immediately drinking, unaware it was clearly alcoholic. She downed the whole glass and nudged Pandora for another, her face reddening for a different reason.