My how things have changed.

• Thread starter Eve lilith Angelson
  • Start date
Pandora looked at the young girl, "I'll get you another but not so fast this time ok?" she says with a smile.
Calling to the waitress she orders another 4 bloody mary's.

Kiki nodded and waited for her next blood mary eagerly, leaning on Pandora a little.

Kiki seamed to be trying to get as close as she could physically get, it warmed Pandora it had been along time since she felt as protective over one person.But she also knew she would have to help Kiki to learn to stand on her own two feet.The only thing that concerned Pandora was that if Kiki saw her lose her temper she knew how scary she could be in that kind of situation.Pandora made a mental note to try her best to keep calm around the young girl for as long as she could.
The drinks had turned up while she was in her own little world so when she looked up she passed one over to Kiki "here but slowly remember"
Looking over to Dude she knew she wasn't going to get anything much out of him he had ordered a zombie banquet.Giggling to herself she thought this is the longest his been quite since she had meet him.
"Kiki take no notice of Dude there and if you wish you can write it down (passing her a pen and paper she had stolen off the waitress the first time around) how old are you? and how long have you lived in this city?"

Kiki looked up at Pandora with a smile then looked at her bloody mary and took a few sips of it until half the glass was gone. She then looked at the pen and pad, took it and wrote down her answer. It read: 'I'm 90 but look 15 and I've only just moved here' but it was so poorly written due to how drunk she was getting.

Pandora smirked at the young girls writing and had never been more pleased of her own age she was able to read hieroglyphics so a young drunk-ish woman's writing was nothing.
"I'am glad to see you have taken my advice and slowed down on your drinking,So where were you before here?" "I must say i am glad you came with us i would be bored out of my mind if you hadn't of."

Kiki was a bit tipsy at this point but then wrote out the simple sentence: 'I don't remember. I was unconscious when I was brought here.' then drank the rest of the bloody mary in front of her, now eliciting silly giggles out of her.

Pandora decided that Kiki had had enough to drink "Now Kiki she said trying not to laugh i think it is time you stop drinking, don't you?" Looking at what Kiki had written on the paper Pandora could feel her blood boil she had to know what happened to this young girl. but she also decided now was not the time.
Kiki had relaxed a bit but was still leaning on Pandora only now she wasn't to sure if it was because the young women was slightly intoxicated or because she needed to be close to her.
Still sipping her own drink she looked over to Dude who seamed to have ordered more food laughing out loud she looked at the three of them and wondered what was going to happen to them all.

Kiki shook her head then whines, wanting another drink since it was so good. She even hiccuped then transitioned into another short giggle burst before looking Pandora in her eyes and passing out on her arm. She was able to hold her liquor but always succumbed to the effects easily due to her seemingly childish body.

Pandora moved a now passed out Kiki so her head was nestled under Pandora's arm, it was more comfortable this way, she sat they sipping her own blood Mary and thinking about what was going on in the world around her.
She also hopped that Kiki wasn't one of them sleepwalker type's because that would of made a lot of thing's difficult she chuckled to herself. she just hoped that she would have some nice dreams and feel better about being around the others when she awoke.Pandora sat back and relaxed.

When Dude got his first meal he shoved his face straight into it it was all over his face but loved every minute of it. The girls didn't notice since they were busy chatting and when he finished his 1st meal he wiped his face with the bottom of his t-shirt. Licking his lips he wanted more so asked for the horse brains with straw and spoon.
When the waitress passed his meal he used the spoon and took a few bites and used the straw. He then just started prodding the brain and covering up his eye.
"Duuuuuuude no way" He shouted out

Danny walked in, then, sauntering over to the table and sitting down. "Sorry, had to take a call." More specifically, he was arguing with the caller about filing for a new hunting license. That really was the only part about the new world that he truly didn't like. Too much waiting and paperwork. "Miss anything good?" he asked, looking between the other three.

"Hey Danny, is everything ok" Pandora asked with a questioning look on her face. Carrying on she said "not really i have been talking to Kiki here trying to find out more about her, well until she passed out from drinking to much she is 90 years old and very nervous around everyone one but men especially, and also she has no idea how she got here she just woke up here not long ago." That was something that really worried Pandora.
"By the way nice choice with the cafe i like it in here." She decided not to tell him about the way the waitress didn't seam to pleased about having them in here but that was the least of her worry's for now.

"Good food here," Danny replied, nodding. "The waitress is a-" he cut himself off before adding a few unkind insults, not wanting to offend the others. He normally didn't self censor, but this was an interesting situation. "She's an interesting character," he finished, nodding seriously. He'd gotten used to it, over the past few times he came here, and barely even noticed her glares anymore.

Noticing the way he stopped himself Pandora laughed "the word your looking for Danny is bitch that is what she is" she chuckled to herself. still sipping her blood Mary "i am guessing the banks of now change old money? as i have a bit but it is well............old" she smirked to herself.

"Nah, don't worry about it. I'll pay," Danny responded, smiling. That was the benefit of the modern system, he remembered. The salary. Mentally sighing, he knew that he'd go in and file the paperwork for his license the next day. Maybe the day after that. Sometime soon.

"Well that is very kind of you, Thank you." Pandora knew she would need to get money but it can wait for awhile she thought, next thing i need to sort out is a place for us to stay but that will not be a problem. "Danny so what are you going to have to eat?"

"Danny duuuude, wondered where you got to. You missed my main course dude it was awwwesome" Dude looked at his new friends "wanna try could get some more straws" He was holding his horse brain up he ordered and taking his time with it.

Pandora said with a smirk "no thanks Dude i am fine, you enjoy it" Looking over at Danny she shrugs and with her smile still in place looks down at Kiki. Tucked under her arm, Kiki had a slight smile on her. "we really need to think about moving soon i need to lay Kiki down, I did have a home here it was called the Manor. Do you know if it is still here or did something happen to it Danny?"

Danny shook his head at the thought of food, not feeling hungry any more. Talking, more like arguing, with the Hunter Bureau tended to remove the appetite. Crossing his arms, he looked at Pandora, then Kiki, then Pandora again. A mansion? Here? "No idea. Just got into town a few days ago." After thinking about it for a second, he added, "Thought there was an old looking house somewhere around here, but I don't know."

"No worry's Danny do you have a map of this town in your car? if so i maybe able to remember where it should be, and once Dude has finished his food we will go and find it" Looking at Kiki Pandora wanted her in doors as soon as she could and she was so small so carrying her will be no problem.