My how things have changed.

• Thread starter Eve lilith Angelson
  • Start date
Laughing while singing and skipping down the road towards the cafe, when they hit town central, at a cross section. Dude stopped suddenly and The other 2 kept going accidently taking Dude's arms with them. Not realising what just happened he shouted over "DUDE WHERE'S THE FOOD." As he said it he went to put his arms in the air to overstate where but his arms jolted and hit their faces "Yo guys you got my arms this is awkward.....got duck tape?"

Pandora was skipping when she heard a strange pulling noise and then she heard Dude and turned round to see he had no arms, Looking down at her arm she realized what the ripping sound had been and walked back to dude "Sorry but i think this belongs to you i have no duct tape but i am sure with a needle and some strong cotton and maybe a bit of no nails we can have this sorted in no time."

"I have some duct tape in my car, actually," Daniel offered. That wasn't the only thing in his car. Far from it, actually, but he always kept a spare roll in the glove box. "Needle and thread, too, I think. Whatever you want to do." More for repairing clothes than himself, but it would work for the zombie. Probably.

"Thanks duchess" Dude's arm in Danny's hand Started waving at Dude. "Hey Guys I'm waving at myself". Dude laughed hard "But yea Thanks Dude I need a hand though" . Dude started laughing uncontrollably and fell on the floor.

Kiki, a female werepyre, was watching the small group of monsters talk from a hiding spot since she was kinda timid especially since she was a rare breed of monster. She wondered if they were nice since they seemed friendly and they were laughing with each other. She tried to summon some courage to go out and greet them but her legs refused to move for her. "Curse my timidness" she thought to herself then simply stood there and continued to watch the zombie and vampires talk among themselves.

Looking over at Danny Pandora notice's that dude's arm is indeed waving at him, all this laughing, i love it. "So Danny, is your car on the way to this cafe i think it will be best so sort this out inside." She say's waving dude's arm at the both.

Scrubz kept on laughing so hard his eyeball fell out and flew towards the female werepyre. The Eyeball landed right next her looking up at her. Dude saw her and stopped laughing but was still giggling. He turned over onto his stomach and looked in her direction where she was hiding. "HEY CUTIE PIE I'M EYEING YOU UP" Dude couldn't help himself and kept giggiling. "IF YOU DON'T MIND BRINGING ME MY EYE BACK PLEASE BUT ITS OK I'M LIKING THE VIEW"

Kiki eeped then used her wolf tail to cover up her upskirt view. "BAKA! HENTAI! KIMOI!" she screams out, deathly close to stomping on his eye but instead she kicked it in the opposite direction then turned into bat and flew off in a random direction to get away from the zombie who probably did that on purpose.

"Whoa bat girl come back I wasn't even looking there I'm sorry"Dude shouted he tried to get up to give chase but with no arms to get up he was kinda stuck. He went for an alternative movement he rolled over with his back on the floor and pushed himself with his legs. "BAT GIRL SORRY" he shouted louder.
As he was watching the bat he wasn't exactly looking where he was sliding towards. A damaged stop sign got in his way not to far from his group. The sign snapped and fell on top him with the actually Stop sign hitting his face. With a Pop his last remaining eye popped out and into the gutter "Oh dude what am i gonna do" Dude muffles under the stop sign.

Once Kiki was out of sight she landed on a rooftop and turned back into her human form. She sighed and took several deep breaths to calm down and recollect herself after that sudden and somewhat creepy experience. "I knew that was a bad idea." she muttered then shuddered a bit and sighed.

Pandora was watching the new girl's movements and knew the moment she took on her bat form. My i have not seen anyone do that in years, she thought to herself. "What the hell was that" she said out loud to the smash and crash sound, looking around she saw dude with a stop sign on his face rolling her eye's she flash stepped over to were his first eye had rolled out and picked it up.Walking back over to him and Danny she throw dude's arm to Danny and said "keep hold of this for dude will you. She looked down and picked up the stop sign and said"Dude you really know how to introduce yourself don't you", With that she bent down to grab his other eye but it was no were to be seen " i have found one of your eyes but the other one has vanished sorry Dude here i'll put this one back in for you."

I have no idea if i can do this it has been years. she thought but with that Pandora just vanished in to smoke and let the wind carry her to the new girl.Who was sat on a roof top back in her human guise not far from were they were. Not knowing if she would be able to communicate in her smoke form, but she had to try doing it in this form may not scare the girl so much she thought.So doing as she would have years ago she just thought what she wanted to say and projected it to the girl on the roof, Hey there please don't be scared, the zombie meant you no ill will it's just his way. Come back down with me and come to the cafe, I am new to this age,but i am sure we can all have some fun. With that said Pandora started to flow back to the ground and take on her human form. Wow that was knackering i need to get some more blood. She watched the roof were the girl had been with steady eye's to see what she would do.

Kiki wondered what that was but sighed, her tail wagging hesitantly then she jumped down off the roof. She then looked at the other girl, unable to keep her sights set on her since she was constantly looking up at her and back down to the ground. She didn't want to speak so she stayed silent until she was spoken to again since she wasn't rude, just scared.

Pandora stood in between dude and the new girl as she didn't want Dude to scare her away again. "Hello my dear, what's your name? I'am Pandora the zombie is Dude well that's what were calling him anyways and my fellow Vampire is Danny. Thank you for coming down to join us you need not be scared we are a friendly bunch if not slightly crazy but in a good way" "What is your name my dear and i must say it is a pleasure to meet a Werepyre. It has been a fair few decades since i have meet one."

"Well vampires and werewolves have been at each others throats for some time so no new werepyres were born. I-I'm Kiki by the way." she replies then rubs her arm and her tail droops showing that she was still a bit scared to be around the others. She didn't what else to say so she backed up a little, scared that they might pressure her into revealing more about herself which she didn't really want to do then by some random chance she made a cute sound when she sneezed.

"Bless you" Dude rolled over towards Kiki and Pandora and he shuffles himself up against a wall so he's siting up right. "Thanks Duchess" Dude rubbed his eye. "Hey kiki I'm really sorry I didn't spot ya untill my eye spotted you, but don't be shy as you can see I'm 'armless". Dude looked over to Danny and shouted "HEY DANNY DUDE COME SAY HI"

"Hey," Danny said, turning toward the new girl and waving with one of Dude's arms. Those were his only free hands, after all. He approached the group, offering what he hoped was a reassuring smile to Kiki. "Pleasure to meet you."

"I..um..likewise.." she replied then squeaked a little and shit her eyes tight, still a bit unsure of this group since she did only just meet them and she hasn't really been very trusting of other monsters since none of the others approved of her being the breed that she was especially her own kind so it was a shock when two vampires were being friendly to her.

"Here Danny give me one of them arms, so Kiki are you up for coming with us to this cafe? sounds like it could be fun who knows we may just get Dude back in one piece."
Looking over to Danny she say's "so your car is it close?"
Pandora looked at Dude and said "right you let's get you up, I have no idea where your other eye is but i have a feeling it will turn up."

Danny offered an arm to her, then nodded. "Yeah, I parked it at the cafe then walked up to the graveyard." He then looks at Kiki and repeats Pandora's question. "Yeah, you coming with us?" He pauses, smiles, and adds, "We don't bite. Too hard."

"Oh Man my eye it went down there guys" He went to point but of course his arm which Danny was holding moved and jabbed him in the ear "Oops sorry Danny dude I forgot." Dude started to chuckle "I can see my eye though, its moving it could be anywhere duchess but man I've really got the munchies now. I want munchies first. All in favour raise their hands". Dude went to raise his hands again and smacked Danny again and one arm fell out of Danny's hand as he passes it to Pandora onto the floor. "Oh man dude really sorry, arms first then munchies"