My Hero Academia IC

rsz-wn-ncpz5-400x400.jpg
1572190275565-png.186261

As the group split up, Charlotte's small smile deflated slightly into that of a blank face. Despite having slept a good portion of the ride, she had subtle hints of bags under her eyes, signifying perhaps a lack of sleep. Unlike her usual self, the girl didn't immediately go off to find someone to amuse herself and instead began walking around the shops, somewhat glumly window shopping by herself.

Stepping out from one of the other shops, Kanna was mostly looking around herself, not terribly amused or interested in what was on hand here, she had gotten a new swimsuit at least, one she was still wearing. Taking note of Charlotte, the girl seemed to have lost a lot of the wind in her sails from recent events. Bowing lightly towards her, Kanna speaks up. "Ah, Charlotte, are you shopping as well?"

Taking note of Kanna, Charlotte's face appeared to brighten slightly as she took note of the bow.

"Looking around mainly," Charlotte stated simply, her gaze analyzing the woman from head to toe. "New swimsuit? If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were trying to pick up boys Kanna."

It seemed the girl had wasted little time in readying for the beach. Kanna was, after all, one of the least harmed and seemingly least affected by current events. Charlotte wasn't sure if the girl just had that cool of a head or if she was simply strong enough to beat back whatever came at her. Either way, it made the foreign girl slightly jealous that she appeared so unphased.

"Hmm? No, Ayame and Octavia brought me along with them, well more like Ayame. Either way I might as well wear it." Looking at the other, she wasn't all that close to Makoto and she had other things to deal with at the time, plus she was no stranger to death. She was a priestess afterall and had assisted in more than a few Funerals alongside her father.. There was also the issue with her own battle, some of which she had purposely kept silent on.

Nor had she heard too much on the battles of the others, many of them seemed to come out worse for the wear, while some like Ayame were as cheerful as could be..

"So, what are your plans?"

"Ah… Makes sense," Ayame seemed to be somewhat of a trickster like Charlotte, after all, and Octavia certainly didn't seem to be a prude. "Well, it suits you. You'll have people tripping over themselves in no time."

With a soft chuckle, Charlotte tilted her head slightly. She didn't really have any specific plans after all. She didn't really feel like celebrating, but she couldn't let that show. She wanted to relax in all honesty, though she didn't feel as though she could do that either.

"None particularly, just killing time I suppose," Charlotte admitted. Were the situation more light, she'd probably take Kanna around and try to help her get some numbers. Likely it would be easier than with Amaris—Well, maybe. "What about you? Were you going for a swim?"

"Hmm.. What was that expression, to drown a mockingbird? No, that doesn't sound right.." Seemingly stumped she shrugs. "I hope no one trips, I'm not out to harm any of them yet after all." Thinking on her question however, the miko shrugs. "I was headed towards the hero retreat, to see what training grounds it had and what sort of rooms to stay in. I'm not sure where Octavia went, Ichirou went to the beach I think and Ayame vanished to other stores." Offering up all the details she had, it seemed the Priestess was just wandering around.

Charlotte deadpanned at the miko as she both failed to quote an old book as well as completely misunderstand her figure of speech in a way she thought only possible by Amaris. Though thinking on the rest of it, it gave her some manner of idea on what to do next.

"Hmm… that sounds reasonable… Oh, have you eaten yet?" Charlotte inquired, beginning to feel hungry. She hadn't really connected with Kanna as of yet, though everyone appeared to have scattered and while she didn't really want to be alone, neither did she feel quite like herself to go searching for attention.

"Huh? No, not yet, why are you hungry? We could ask the AI.." Sighing a bit she knew the girl was likely wanting some company at the least, then again there wasn't much she knew of that day. "I think some other shops are open as well, was there something you had in mind?"

"A little… Ah, right they have an AI…" Charlotte hummed in mild interest. "Was there always such a thing here? Mm… Not particularly. I'm sure they have ice cream but that's not much of a meal…"

Laughing slightly at that, Charlotte glanced around at the various shops from afar. "By the way, Kanna. It's to kill a mockingbird… and it was a figure of speech. I was saying you look nice and the boys around here will think so too." Hopefully, this wouldn't turn into her prank date with Amaris.

"Hmm, I still fail to see where the matters to me, you were the one looking for a charm after all, or ah, do you wish to use me to reel someone in and you take their friend or some other sort of underhanded trick?" She says with a thin smile. "What sort of foods do you like, you never complain about the cooking me and the others do, but there must be something you want that we don't normally have, isn't there?"

Pouting, Charlotte still couldn't tell how much of a bumpkin Kanna was. In some cases she seemed as dense as Masaru or Amaris, yet other moments gave the impression she was more aware than she seemed.

"I don't need to use tricks to get a guy…" Huffing lightly, Charlotte had forgotten entirely about the charm. "And you never even gave me a charm…"

Either way, onto the subject of food, Charlotte tended to like sweeter or tangier things. There wasn't much she specifically disliked, save for extreme levels of spice. "Well, to play to stereotypes, I like French cuisine. The only way I'd really get to eat some is home cooking but… that hasn't happened in a while."

"Huh.. I don't know french cooking, also you never came back to ask for it, I could make one today if you like.. Let's see.. Uh.. Neptunia?"

"Yes?" Causing the Miko to turn around suddenly while aiming a punch, she stops short as a small hologram appears in the street, voice emitting from a small street side speaker. "How may I be of assistance?"

"Uh...I'm happy I live in the sticks as some call it.. Ah, yes, yes, where could one get French Cuisine here?"

"Our Chefs are able to make this of a seafood theme in the main dining facilities, currently two members of your class are in the main Aquarium enjoying a meal and chose lodging in the Underwater Hotel. In addition to most of the other lodgings I can set up delivery of items in question. Otherwise there are Crepe vendors and I think a cafe shop and two other lesser vendors.. That is to say they sell things more like snacks or bread rather than full course meals. Would you like guidance to any of these, or have additional questions?"

Peering around the miko, Charlotte looked at the hologram with curiosity. Kanna spoke of being glad she was born in the sticks, but even still the hologram thing was advanced outside of say, UA and places of its level.

"No, that's fine. Thank you, Neptunia." It was a wonder how this AI worked, though she could understand Kanna not liking the idea of it having full ability to pop up at the drop of a hat. "Well, Kanna. Did you want to go to a cafe? Or perhaps go meet with some of the others at the aquarium?"

"You were the one wanting to eat you know." Kanna says quickly, tilting her head a bit in response. "I planned to head for the training yards, but I guess I could keep you company for a bit, unless you have nothing in mind we could flip a coin..or ah a third option.. Machi..er Neptunia..can you deliver components?"

"Maybe, though that would raise the ire of our chefs. Why may I ask?"

"Ah, I was thinking of cooking, myself.. Well Charlotte what do you want to do or go?"

"Well… Yeah but you weren't that hungry you said…" Charlotte replied, not wanting to flat out say she didn't want to be left to her own devices.

It seemed Kanna would keep her company for the moment, and though it left her feeling a bit burdensome, that was tolerable for the moment. Chuckling a bit, Kanna appeared wanting to cook for everyone even here.

"You shouldn't cook for us all the time, Kanna. Are you practicing for when you're a mother or something?" Admittedly, Charlotte wasn't that good of a cook. She wasn't bad, either, often having to do so on her own, but it was nothing fancy and it gave her the knowledge of how much of a pain it could be sometimes. "Then let's go to the cafe… I can make do with that."

"Hmm, well I do hope to be a mother someday, but not this soon. And I'm not Hungry, but I'm not blind either.." Leaving it at that, Kanna just shrugs, glancing at the AI. "Where do, Oh Blue one?"

"It's Neptunia if you don't mind. Follow the lights and they'll guide you there."

"Hmm, helpful, are you some sort of Kami?" The AI seems to stifle a laugh at that. "If I started proclaiming to be a god the plug would be pulled,but it's not too far from the truth in regards to the park. Do enjoy your stay." Bowing slightly, the AI flickers from existence as a glowing blue light flashes from ahead.

"Huh.. Well to the Cafe it is."

"Hm? What do you mean by that?" Charlotte inquired with a raised brow as she began to follow the lit path, though she knew very likely what she meant.

"Fine." Kanna sighs a bit looking at the ice cream haired one next to her. "I've seen this sort of behavior often enough. You're in pain, aren't you?"

Frowning slightly, the smaller girl sighs as they proceed on the path.

"Well, I guess that answers the question of you feigning ignorance…" Charlotte replied bordering on a murmur. Pausing a moment, she didn't directly address the question for a bit, but perhaps more strangely, she did at all. "How are you so calm about it? You and Ayame, and Octavia. It seems like even Izou is in a better mood than I am at times."

"Because I must. If I were to shake or to break, things would quickly fall apart.. To put it another way, I used to break my bones often growing up and there are aspects of my mother that just lurk below the surface.. I also am a Priestess, I had to help Papa in the villages, with funerals, hearing confessions, then there is the fact that the whole family is more or less like this. I left home to help out and to get stronger. It doesn't mean this all doesn't bother me. There is just no point in dwelling on it. Like how you mentioned Ayame, her mother constantly drug her across Japan on her work, I think she just knows how to be happy no matter where she goes. Izou, well he got a new arm out of it I guess.. Octavia I can't speak for however."

Huffing lightly at that, what Kanna said was understandable, however it unfortunately wasn't the light shone on the subject that she hoped it would be.

"That makes sense… I know it does, but…" Sighing again, it didn't much change her feelings. She could try ignoring it, but would that make it go away as time went on? Did she just have to push through it? "That sounds like something Masaru would say. He gets beat up and that just makes him work harder… I know it doesn't make sense to worry… but that doesn't stop me from doing it."

"It is only natural to worry, we all do I think. But what could will doing that alone do you Charlotte? Worry, fear, cry if you must, but don't stop walking forward or at least try and work against that which troubles you. Will it just stop and go away if you just do nothing?"

Pondering on that, Charlotte knew the miko was right, but it still didn't sit well with her. Surely, that was the best solution; take steps so that she could deal with the threat when it rose again. However, why then was she still so uneasy?

Looking down slightly, she thought on the events once again. They were only attacked by one person, and said person was the same age as the two of them. All he did for most of the fight was wait and react, along with his creepy speech about amusement. On top of that, he could pick out bluffs and plans from her just as quick as she thought them up. Sure, he could've done his research, but some of his callouts still required a keen eye. Finally, he shot them in the legs as the heroes arrived so that they would have to be tended to, as well as calling her out for being a dead-weight.

He was like her, perceptive when it came to people and thoughts, but just as he had jaded her, he also repeated that she was interesting. Dead-weight. He had already won, why hint to that? To be a dick? Unless it was to show that they knew more than just the students' school life. They knew of her family, and he could've crippled the both of them like Izou and Lucien, but he didn't. All the creepiness and vague threats—Was he giving a warning or trying to motivate? Or both?

'But maybe if you amuse me…' His words rang in her mind.

He wasn't like the villains that attacked the others. Did he really just want her to entertain him? Either to fully break or to move on and become more "interesting"? By entertaining him, he had let them go. Maybe that was the way forward, to become more "entertaining" by improving.

"...Ugh… Why are villains so creepy…" Suddenly the girl let out a soft, slightly annoyed groan. "I guess you're right. I'll just have to improve somehow… I don't know how quite yet… but I'll have to figure that out I suppose… How do you train, Kanna?"

Patting the girl on the back, the Miko deemed a hug might be just a bit too sudden. Rubbing her a little and smiling she did understand the girl a little at least. "You can talk to me you know. About some stuff at least. Think of me as a big Sister. I might not have all the answers, but I'll act like I do! Hahaha!"

"Hmm..how do I train huh? Well I do setups, push ups, runs, meditations, tree punching, rock presses, heavy physical labor, lots of things really, I try and always train to keep my mind focused.."

Smiling a bit, Charlotte appreciated the girl's talk. It helped focus her mind a bit, just in time so she might can enjoy this little vacation. However, her expression drooped into a deadpan as Kanna listed off her workout routine.

"...That doesn't help at all." Charlotte was hoping for some ideas but—Then again, perhaps it was better to get that idea from a hero that shared a more similar style. She couldn't just punch people. Or could she? Could telekinesis do that? She had never tried.

Humming to herself, it was a thought for later.

"Whatever… Let's go to the Cafe!"

Following along, Kanna would decide to spend some time with Charlotte in this Cafe, ordering herself a crepe and some hot chocolate as the two would carry on with small talk till parting ways.

@EmperorsChosen

Cupie quietly reached down and took Masaru's wrist, taking him to a more private area. There, she slid her hand down his wrist to his hand, lifting then turning it so that his palm faced upwards while her other hand reached into her pocket.

"Here."

She placed a small little piano music box in his hand, this one painted black with gold little patterns on the lid. This one may look a little familiar.

Once he was holding the music box, she let go of his hand. If played, the box would hum the tune of the song that Makoto used to play on the piano; "his future debut" was what Cupie called it when he first played it for her.

"I didn't have a chance to give this to you until now... It's a replica of the music box I made for Makoto's grave; I gave one to his little brother, his gravestone, and one for his mom. I know you're still torn on how to feel considering the circumstances, but... If you want something to remember the good times, or maybe to just hear the song he used to play, well, now you can."

Cupie looked towards the ground as she spoke.

"I hate that he was a traitor. It makes mourning him a lot more difficult, especially when everyone in class hates him... I'm not excusing his actions, he hurt a lot of people because of his mistakes. But I can't just forget all of the good times we had with him, like it was nothing... He deserved punishment for what he did, but... I can't just forget that he was still a really nice guy at heart. He didn't deserve what happened to him."

Cupie took a few deep breaths; her way of fighting back emotions. There's no way in hell she would tell anyone that she had planned to forgive Makoto before... what happened happened. Not when everyone was still emotional about the attack; they'd chastise her and maybe even believe she had been in cahoots with the villains too.

She looked back up at Masaru with a smile, though it seemed a bit forced.

"Sorry for being a total killjoy but you're the only person who hung out with him as much as I did. You understand you know?

Anyway, the music box can take a beating, and its materials can let it play that song for years and years. If you don't want to keep it as a Makoto momento, then keep it as a gift from your good pal Cupie."

She looked over towards the town and the rest area where the students would be staying in to sleep. "I'm gonna drop off my luggage and explore the town. If you wanna hang out, you got my number. Have fun, okay Masaru?"

With that, Cupie gave Masaru a few pats on the shoulder before she walked away from him, heading to do exactly as she said she would. Where she would start, she still didn't know. What she did know was that she would do everything she could to not spend this entire vacation alone in her room.

Masaru: #5098ab

Mentions: Cupie, Octavia

Interactions: @Jessica2477

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waiting for Cupie to reply, the reply never came. Instead, she took hold of his wrist and ushered him off to a more secluded area. The confusion on his face was clear, and as they reached the destination, his expression only became more curious and with a tinge of red to his face as her and took his. However, as she lifted it to present him with a gift and an explanation, his slightly reddened face turned to normal as he looked down at the box, recognizing it instantly.

Masaru kept silent as she spoke, staring down at the box lost in thought. The whole thing reminded him of the wake, both of the event itself and the argument that ensued with Makoto's cousin. It all left a bad taste in his mouth, however he hadn't forgotten, even if he seemed angry.

"...I haven't forgotten either... And no, he didn't deserve it," Masaru repeated in affirmation. Looking back up, he replied with a slight smile to his face. "Thank you, Cupie."

Nodding, he did understand. He was angry, but of course he didn't agree with what happened. He shouldn't be gone, and the people responsible wouldn't get away with it if he had any say.

"Yeah... We'll have to later. I'm gonna go walk around." Waving as she left, Masaru turned and began walking his own way, attempting to get a general idea of the commodities.

However, as he moved around, he began to get distracted by thought and Cupie's gift. He didn't want to, but he just couldn't help thinking about it. He was so anxious to improve, even though he knew that getting stronger was a journey that wouldn't be an immediate accomplishment. Still, he wanted to do something and he wasn't sure how.

Regardless, this train of thought would be disrupted. As Masaru paid minimal attention to where he was headed, he turned a corner and was surprised to run straight into something. He wasn't moving that fast, so thankfully it didn't result in a fall, but he couldn't help but notice that he faceplanted into a soft material of some kind.

1574635908573.png & 1574635919738.png

Up on the ground level, Ayame, having finished her lunch with Amaris goes back to exploring the upper levels with the exhibits you actually could touch without getting yelled at, running her hands along shelled creatures that had remained unchanged for millions of years. Humming to herself, it was about time to head back to the moon pool, as she plays around with the creatures in the tank.

After splitting from Kanna, Charlotte had decided to sight see before perhaps heading to the beach later. After wandering for a bit, the girl had come across a familiar face, or perhaps a familiar tail would be more accurate.

Gaining a mischievous smile, the girl crept up to the panda girl and suddenly, yet gently, ran her hand across it in a swift petting motion.
"Ah! It really is just like a tail! So fluffy~" Charlotte cheered happily. "Enjoying yourself Ayame?"

"Huh?" Her ears rising up at that, the petting was annoying but hadn't overly disturbed her. Turning to see who it was, at least they hadn't pulled on it.

"What?! Of course it's just like a tail! It is a tail!" Staring at her a bit grumpily, at least the girl did seem in better spirits than when they had came before.

"Hmph, yes, it's a very nice place here, I even went diving and am staying in the underwater hotel, and there is still a lot to see, the Aquarium, hero training grounds with it's little private area off in the so called wilderness, then you have the little town and the rides, three days isn't enough time!" She exclaimed.

As Ayame turned to stare at her, Charlotte quickly moved her attention to her ears. Reaching up, the girl placed her hands atop the girl's head, petting her ears with a seemingly content smile and a giggle to match.

"The ears are so fluffy too~" Regardless of the girl's annoyance, Charlotte was greatly enjoying pestering the poor panda as if she were a real one.
"There's a hotel under the water? How does that work?" Charlotte questioned, not entirely sure about the prospect of staying in such a place.
Charlotte wasn't afraid of water, but she wasn't exactly a fan of the idea of remaining deep underwater. Sure, a lot of the ocean was pretty, but there was also a lot of ugly and creepy things deep under.

"They have a bunch of restaurants too. You can also have it sent to your rooms. Kanna and I just went to a cafe… How expensive would this place be to come here normally do you think?"

"I-I'm not an animal." She says defensively as her head rolls briefly with the rubs, making a startled cackle like sound, she stops for a bit to think on the question given to her by Charlotte.

"It's a pressurized building under the sea, mostly tubes, it has beds and a few other things, plus a diving suit and minisub! Huh.. Well..that depends on what rooms or plans you would get, to be just us here with this sit up likely costs millions, but to just visit the park isn't that much more than any other aquarium or theme park, but the rooms aren't cheap unless you stay at the resort town.. Though I think a hero can stay at the retreat they built for us, but it might have a list, I don't know how many rooms it has.. We could ask the AI. Also you seem more happy, did you see something?"

The Red Panda girl asks of her classmate.

"Of course not. But you are cute and fluffy, so you get pets," Charlotte chimed as if the logic were obvious.
Not minding the cackling sound, or perhaps even thinking it was cuter, Charlotte transitions her petting of the girl's ears to scratching gently behind them as she hummed quietly to herself.

"Eh… I'll pass and stay at one of the above ground ones…" Charlotte replied, still not much caring for the idea. "Well, I guess you could say that. More of Kanna helped give me some perspective. So~ I'm going to try and not pout around and instead enjoy myself! I'll probably go to the beach later...Oh! Does this feel nice? Is it like getting petted normally or different?"

"Eh? It feels like being petted.. I don't know, I've had these features as long as I can remember." Nodding her head back and forth at the rub, Ayame stops suddenly and scoffs at the other. "Hey! I'm human too you know!" Grumbling a bit, the girl reaches her hand out of the Tank, turning her head a bit to face the other.

"So..minus treating me like a pet, what brings you here? I'm surprised you aren't disturbing the Ice boy."

"Stop being fluffy and I'll stop petting you." Stating it simply, it seemed Charlotte was doing it more for her own sake than Ayame's. "Though it is kind of therapeutic."

Humming cheerfully, the girl moved back down her tail, gently stroking it regardless of he girl's protests.

"Like I said, I know you're human. But you're also fluffy," Charlotte stated as if it was common sense. Perhaps it was, but only to her. "Just looking around. I figured after moping and getting something to eat I'd actually enjoy myself. Then I saw you and remembered we never actually talked."
At the panda's statement of surprise, Charlotte chuckled slightly.

"He's babysat me enough. I'll give him some space. Besides, at some point we're all probably going to go to the beach and there'll be plenty to mess with."

"..Hmph.. Someone should make you fluffy, see how you like it! Least it's something I'm used to.." Such treatment wasn't so unusual, though it could get tiresome at times, least it seemed to make the other happy. "I don't know if I'll go to the beach so much as staying in the water, I don't like the heat, though he can be comfortable to use as a mini AC. ehhehe!" She says with a light laugh and chuckle.

"Big Sis Kanna huh? She can be helpful at times, and it's not my fault we haven't spoke much, me and Kanna are on both sides of you ice cream head."

Sticking her tongue out the other was pondering what to do now. "Uh..what were you going to do now? I was just taking a tour of the Aquarium..well part of it, I've been looking at it since we got here."

"That's why you go in the water and don't just stay on the sand… though that is true. Masaru always seems to be at a constant cold." Chuckling herself, the girl hadn't ceased the petting. "Yeah.. I'd been trying to see if she was actually dense or just playing at it. Turns out she was faking… In some things anyway, I think…"

Not entirely sure on that, the girl was wise in some regards but in others she appeared honestly ignorant.

"Either way, you're always hiding up in the rafters and stuff. Kanna and I stay on the ground. Is it because of the heat too?" Charlotte questioned, noting how Ayame had deflated quickly getting off the bus.

"Huh, yeah she's odd like that and a little scary." Just accepting or ignoring the petting for now, Ayame reaches into her pocket for what seemed to be dried apple slices as she munches on them. "At least if you are going to do this you can let me, you know, sit down.."

Thinking on the next bit of her question, the girl nods. "It's part of my quirk, I'm better adapted to deep cold than hot air. So during the summer like this, I do best with swimming or up in the mountains. On the other hand in the winter I'm likely to be the most active."

"Hm, Kanna is?" Charlotte could see how Kanna could be at times, though the girl never felt threatened. Even when Kanna was a bit scary, Charlotte knew she was a good girl and there was nothing to worry about. "Well, sit down then. I'm not stopping you."
Once again Charlotte's hands moved up to pet the other girl's head, humming as Ayame explained her quirk.

"Hm… So you get hyper when you're cold? Are you sure you aren't a panda?"

"Hmph, I-I am not! I don't even eat Bamboo, minus like the shoots you cook! And I eat meat and fruits and all sorts of things!" Thinking about that, Ayame takes her seat frowning a bit, being called an animal made her sad, she was a minor mutant, but still..

"But yes, I do like cold weather or climbing, it's the best time of the year for me, Northern Japan is always nice minus the hottest part of summer.. What about you Charlotte, why are you here? I mean France has its own hero training doesn't it, don't you have friends or family back home?"

"Aw don't pout~ I'm only teasing," Charlotte assured, ceasing her petting as she took a seat next to her. "My primary family is here. I was brought with them when I was very little. I'm full French but I've spent more time here than I have there."
Explaining that, her smile softened slightly as she continued.

"My father came here because there was a demand for workers at the time. Most of what I know is here, even though it doesn't look like it. Why do you think I speak Japanese so well?"

"T-that's true, yes. Your do speak good Japanese.. Your family is..alright, right? Oh Sorry if I asked something I shouldn't have!" She adds on with a hurry, her ears lowering a little.

"You see, Mama and Papa their work would bring us all around Japan, the Hero Network kept them busy, so I didn't keep any long term friends, but we all make do and with the teaching job, even if part time we have one place to call home now at least.. So I know how it can be if your parents are too busy all the time. It can be rather rough.."

Charlotte laughs a bit sadly, waving her hand off at the girl's worry.

"That may be true but that's just being normal busy. It's not your fault, after all."

"Err..What do you mean?" Ayame says, her ears perking up slightly at that. "I mean..I don't even know them for it to be my fault.. Did something happen?"

"My mom used to not work, and my dad had a good job. It's my fault they've had trouble recently," Charlotte explained. "...I pulled a prank a few years back on this kid. It wasn't anything worse than what I normally do, but he took it pretty poorly. Arrogant rich kid. Anyway, he turned out to be one of the exec's kids at my dad's business, he cried to daddy, my dad refused to kiss his ass and have me do the same. Ever since, he's been having trouble keeping work and my mom has had to pitch in too."

"Ah.. so they fired him and since then you all had problems working.." Thinking on it, it wasn't right that the family as an extension should be punished, that wasn't justice, that was tyranny. Pondering it a bit, Ayame tilts her head at Charlotte, asking her question. "So what do your parents do? Or did, till then?"

With that, she also smiles lightly, sticking her tongue out at Charlotte and winks one eye with her hands held like paws. "You shouldn't blame yourself too much, your parents love you still, why else sacrifice so much to send you here?"

"Yep, I think put him on some kind of blacklist too. Big execs all know each other and such…" Charlotte continued on. "Engineer. Now he's stuck fighting over contracts. My mom does odd jobs, she's a hostess at a local restaurant now."

Shaking her head at that, Charlotte knew her parents loved her and didn't blame her a bit, but that didn't make it better.
"I know that. They've said it isn't my fault, but it is," Charlotte replied. "You might have guessed, but that's why I'm here. I'm just in it for the money. Selfish compared to the rest like Masaru and Izou, I know."

"Money is a bad reason to do this alone, I mean you might never be a top 10, they seem to be the ones that get paid the most, minus Mama, You won't get far if that's all..more so when the money is for your folks." With sudden swiftness, the smaller Panda girl leaps up atop the bench and then across the back, for a girl that got in because she could climb across and executor faster than it's point defense weapons could deal with, it likely came as a bit of a surprise to Charlotte that the 'mascot' was at least a little capeable. Wrapping her tail over the shadows of the girl, Ayame smiles thinly, petting the head of Charlotte in kind.

"I'm not the only one that needs petting..it must have been so hard.. I'm sorry.. Just stop thinking on all that and start thinking on why you are here."

Charlotte pouted slightly at the petting. She didn't have any noble ambitions like the others, but Ayame made a point that suited Kanna's conversation from earlier. If she wanted to make that much, she would have to make it big. That wasn't an accomplishment for if she was half-assing it or not.

"If you really feel that bad, you should let me pet that fluffy tail again." Obviously, Charlotte was about done with moping for this excursion. "Why are you training to be one?"

"Huh? Hate to disappoint you but I have no grand reason. It runs in the family, mine even generations back were firemen or police, if the hero stuff doesn't pan out for me I plan to go work in the private sector, hahah! Or Public I guess.. Ah, so you want to be me huh..we should just buy you a cat.. I wonder if this place even has a pet store.."

Sitting back down she didn't know what else to do or say. Ayame could make up some super strong reasoning but for her it was simple, a calling. Otherwise she would be sending a message about this all to her mother, it might not be a fantastic amount of money, but maybe, just maybe her mother could get him work with the Ministry of Defense or the rescue services in some capacity, it would beat being black listed at least..

"Hm… Just following in Momma's footsteps huh?" It wasn't a bad reason, certainly Charlotte couldn't look down on anyone else's reasons for being here.

"Ooh! Do you think they have a pet store? Let's go! Let's go pet some puppies!" Instantly, Charlotte was gleeful again. "Unless you want me to make do petting your tail."

"Umm..no.." Pondering on if this place even had a pet store, the AI chimes in over the comms.

"We have no pet store, but there is a petting Zoo for children at the Children's Park, we have a few exhibits of note."

"Err how long were you listening..?"

"From the start."

"That's sorta creepy.."

On that note the AI gives it's directions, directing the pair to the Petting Zoo, which had a large assortment of animals including a Red Panda, which spent most of its time laying on top of Ayame's head, eating apple slices with her.

1574370390863-png.187567
NSujGCY.png

Having found some peace and solace, Izou eventually made his way out of the tourist city and towards the edges of the island, where he had eavesdropped from other tourists that the most beautiful beaches were located. Unfortunately, he couldn't wander very far given the fact that he was on foot…

As such, the swordsman merely found a mountain trail towards one of the isle's beaches. The rocky path had been little trouble for him, but eventually reaching the corner of the path, he found a large stone extending out of the mount's side and towards the edge of the isle, with a never-ending horizon gracing his sight. The ocean went on to offer a surprisingly awesome vision, much akin to a painting.

Setting his backpack to the side and his sheathed sword next to it as it leaned on the stone that preceded the trail. Briefly fiddling with his pack's side-bags he eventually pulls out a small pack of cigarettes, walking towards the edge of the dagger-like stone, he sat down and looked off into the endlessly blue horizon, only to be surprised by a sudden blue glow behind him…

"Jeez… You can project yourself even here?" The boy mused as he looked behind him to see the AI he had met earlier. Clicking his tongue, he turns forward to pick a lighter and start igniting his cig. "Well, how can I help you… Uhh… I believe you said your name was… Neptunia?" He asked as he glanced off into the endless blue.

"This is a man made Island. Even this trail is artificial, if you wish to escape my grasp you'll need to go across the bridge and back to the mainland." The Projection says flatly. "I was monitoring the sea turtle nests." With that the AI points towards some trees, where a large metal pole with a black dome was situated out of the way. "Smoking is bad for you, you know?"

As the cigarette lit up, Izou took a deep breath in before sighing and looking up."Damn, I'd want to thank whoever made that trail. Quite the beautiful walk." He mused as he looked on to where she pointed. "Eyes and ears everywhere, huh... " He added, his expression a bit amused by it. A small chuckle escaped him as she lectured him.

"If I was bothered by everything that is… Bad for me, I'd give up on being a Hero in the current situation. Normally, I'd be using a Kiseru and asking Old Man to tell me stories, but I guess we use what we can." He stated with a rather distant expression on his face as he once more eyed the horizon. "So… Where are these turtles you're looking at?" He asked in a blatant attempt to change the subject.

"Well, it is my home, all of the creatures and guests here are under my protection. If I do not try and help them then who will? I guess that makes me a hero but I can't go far from here..or do much." Pondering his sudden change in topic, the AI smiles thinly. "I'm afraid it's not so easy to trick me, but I don't care what you do if it doesn't endanger my Island… After all there was that time just before." Pointing along the beach she shrugs. "All along the shore in various spots. As I said, my ability to interact with them is limited.. Perhaps your classmate Amaris had the right of it after all, sadly this is all I can do.." With that a few small drones show up, combing through the sand with long robotic arms and combs, gentle in their applications. "I ask that you not disturb them... The turtles that is. For now I'm just looking at the size and health of the nests."

Izou for the most part just quietly watched as the drones swirled through above him and towards the beaches below. It seems that she was thorough in her work of nurturing these small animals. How motherly of her to take care of the island as if it were her home and everything in it a part of her.

For a moment, he just observed and puffed the smoke from the cigarette in silence. "That's a curious way to view the world. Trapped inside a machine, unable to properly interact with things." He said as he briefly looked back to see the projection. Sighing, he returned to stare at the ocean. "Honestly, I'd prefer to talk about the turtles than to talk about the cigarettes. I'm not trying to trick you. Not like I didn't make it obvious enough there. Still, I gotta ask… Why bother? Were you made specifically to take care of this isle?" He asked as the cigarette puffed off the smoke from his mouth along.

"Because it was all I could do. AI has two meanings, you know. Artificial Intelligence and Actual Intelligence. I think this all took place some 30-40 years ago."

"I used to be Human. My quirk was Electronic consciousness you could say. More or less my will, my mind can travel along the electromagnetic spectrum. The down side to this was It killed me. You could say killing, but not much is left. My father was someone of importance to Japan. He has this island built for me as a memorial. I now use it as a preserve and had a neural network constructed around me. This place is my body. Or what is left of it at least, being the scraps of grey matter as I imprint what is left upon an analog till it as well is scrapped. Neputinia is a derivative of Neptune, an ancient Roman God of the Sea. Here I can swim with the animals, look at the guests, give orders and even look out at Tokyo and my Father. A history and a culture of a thousand years.. Why do I bother? Because the howling dark doesn't amuse me."

Izou heard her words with some degree of interest, puffing out the smoke from the cigarette quietly as he thought about her words. "I guess it sure does beat lying down and waiting to die." He mused as he watched the bots do their work. Really, an existence of observation would've been boring. At least the AI had control over something and could exercise that control to do good. In a way, it was a memento mori of herself.

Finishing his cigarette, Izou picked a small plastic bag from his pack, throwing the stub inside along with some other trash he had apparently been careful to keep from throwing in the wilds.

Leaning back and letting his hands and arms support his weight, he watched with an amused expression as the horizon slowly turned purple from the setting sun. Getting up from his smoke seat, the boy quickly picked up his pack and sword's sheath. "Neptunia. I guess it makes sense then. Were I in your feet, I'd do the same. It's not good to be watching without being able to do anything, though. Well… Good chat." Truth be told, Izou was caught somewhat off-guard. He was unsure of what to say to the AI. Mostly because he didn't expect that kind of story from it.

"In a way, I guess that's the most human way to do. Even in the face of insurmountable challenges, life finds a way to remain, right?" He mused as he started walking back the path towards the city… Today was an… Interesting day. "Say, could you mark this place for me or something to make sure I can come back here at some point later?" He asked as he walked.

"Why would I do that? You do have eyes and legs." She says with a thin smile. "As to life and death I am indeed a machine now. An AI, a construct. If I could not accept that then Rampancy would be sure to set in." Pondering his request, he would only be there for three days total, unless he really intended to visit the park at other times. "A deviation of the schedule would not do and you should try and get to know some of your classmates more.. That being said, in the mornings look for the crawler Drone 12, it will have the number painted on it and in the evenings look for Drones, R7, M9 and D12. They are assigned to these regions of the beach and can lead you to these spots again. Otherwise I suggest learning the nature trails on this section of the Island. On that note, would you like to stay in the Hero Retreat? You are near it after all."

"If that's the closest then I believe so, yes. Thanks for the information regardless, AI." Izou said as he made his way back to the city.

"Very well Mister Izou, your file was one of the more interesting ones you know? Either way your things will be sent here, if you need guidance do call for me at any terminal."

@EmperorsChosen
~~~

Octavia, now that she had gotten her swimsuit, had wondered what she would go and do. The town, from what she saw, was filled with various stores and attractions. The ocean looked beautiful as well, and the day was gorgeous. Perhaps she could spend some time playing in the water, then spend the night exploring the town~ Octavia also needed to make plans to meet the other students; one of the few people she considered a friend was gone, and the others she didn't know well enough to consider them as such.

She was looking at the other buildings using her bird, keeping in mind the attractions that looked interesting before suddenly she felt her body bump into another person.

The collision wasn't enough to knock her over, but it did result in what felt like skin touching her own.

Fosc looked at the bodies to see just who it was against her, and the cleavage where his face had ended up falling into.

"Oh, hello Masaru. Are you comfortable there?" She asked with a giggle, gently pushing him with her hands so he could regain his composure.

imga=left]https://i.postimg.cc/5t5mFnGB/rsz-1unnamed.jpg[/imga]

Mentions: Cupie, Octavia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Instantly gaining a red face at his misstep, Masaru wasted little--Or some--time rectifying his posture. Staring at Octavia, his formerly solemn appearance was now more shaken, not sure how to respond to the girl's question.

"I-Uh..."

Stuttering, Masaru's gaze wandered down slightly in response to her inquiry, before returning to meet her eyes.

"Ye-No-I don't know what the right answer is here..." Masaru stuttered out, trying to keep his gaze from wandering south. "Uh... Hi, Octavia... Going to the beach?"

To make matters worse, or more fortunate depending on how you saw it, Octavia was in her swimsuit, not even covered by a jacket or something. At least she didn't seem angry, then again he didn't know the girl that well. Maybe she didn't care, though that didn't help Masaru's flushed face.

@EmperorsChosen

~~~

Octavia, seeing just how red Masaru's face had become and his reaction, couldn't help but giggle. "Are you that red from bumping into me? You're so cute Masaru~" She teased him.

At his question, she smiled and gave a nod. "Yes; to sunbathe or swim, I'm not sure yet. What about you? Are you going to do anything in particular? You can join me if you have no plans." Octavia offered him.

The last she had seen the other was the day the detective told them of Makoto's passing, and honestly, she was worried about him and Cupie. Cupie hadn't been up to her usual shenanigans and Masaru seemed more... angry; brooding. At least now was her chance to maybe invite him to hang out and get to talk to him...

Of course, she would get a towel or something on her before doing that. It seemed Masaru was too much of an innocent young man to take her seriously if she showed a bit of skin.

Mentions: Octavia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Octavia's response obviously didn't help Masaru's composure, scowling as he didn't know how else to respond. However, between the expression and the flushed face, it appeared like more of a pout than anything else. The boy's attempt to withhold a reaction had perhaps been worse than if he had just freaked out as normal.

"I-I'm not good with close contact or... lots of skin." Fighting the urge to glance down, Octavia's outfit didn't leave much to the imagination. It was a normal-ish bikini, yet that still showed plenty. "Um..."

Looking at the music box, Masaru was still planning to go to whatever training yard this place had. Then again, it wasn't much of a plan, but more of a feeling or an urge. Something pushed him to work rather than play. He just didn't feel like he could relax. However, they were at this place so the school could rebuild and ready itself to accelerate their training. Would he really accomplish that much going off on his own?

"I'm not sure... Lately I haven't really felt like I can relax, like I have to be doing something," Masaru explained truthfully.

1575143914773.png & 1575143998219.png

"How are they all doing?" Misoka asks in her red Cloak, though she seemed to be in the process of changing clothing.

"Just fine, though your daughter, I wonder if she is a cat more than a Panda."

"Curiosity and all that?"

"Indeed that is so."

"Have you let any of them know what the training would be?"

"Not at all. I've also begun the Deep Sea Tour With Classes 1B and 1C, 2A-B-C are all exploring the park, they will have their own days and scenarios as well. How did you get the JSDF to Cooperate?"

Smiling thinly at that below the mask, Misoka puts on a camo cloak. "Oh, you know how boys are with toys. Plus the JSDF is all to happy to get in a bit of training and to test the Youth.. Plus I think this lot is getting a bit too complacent, it's a vacation AND training. Put the plan in motion, I'll even put on a little theater for the group.."

"As you wish, I'll gather them all in the hotel district.."

"Do so, a restaurant would be best.. I'll leave it to your judgement on how much to tell them, Neptunia."

"Affirmative, tell the JSDF that they may begin."

1575144113359.png

Having finished with all the visiting of others, Ayame finally had the Aquarium all to herself, with a wide smile to her face, the visit to the petting zoo and the diving with Amaris had been nice of course. But still, running from tank to tank with no one to rush her or to disturb her, that was wonderous. Loving the Sea almost as much as the Snow for the comfort it provided.. A short lived one at that as the AI comes on screen, directing her for a class Dinner in the hotel district. "Aww.. do I have to?... Fiiiiiine!" Whining a bit it seemed one of the other classes had a tour now..." Grumbling a bit Ayame makes her way to the hotel district following the AI's instructions to some sort of Vietnamese noodle restaurant.

1575144134216.png

Kanna for her part was wandering about and heading for the training area, along the way she would visit stores and get side tracked time to time , meeting up with a few of the others, she had since changed out of her bathing suit and had arm wrestled with Ichirou, do an indecisive conclusion. Either way the AI's interruption was still unwelcomed...

Making her way there it wasn't long till the rest would filter in, menus passed around. All seemed rather normal... "Hmm this is all very calming...and enraging." She says while sipping a few noodles when suddenly a few helicopters buzz the building flying overhead, gunfire could be heard or seen.. Kanna wagered there may be some panic..

The AI seemed to agree as she piped in, a miniature of her showing it's self in the restaurant... Just how far was her reach?

1575163842516.png

"I had wanted it to be a surprise for a little longer, but a few of you seemed to be uneased.." Pulling up cameras elsewhere, it showed what seemed to be a-typical terrorist fast roping down a helicopter, while then cutting view to other groups wandering the woods and training grounds. "The JSDF has agreed to help the UA with some of your training here, given the nature of your attackers it was decied that something more "harsh" than what you may normally face was needed, to panic and test you in an impossible situation before one actually hits you. While of course also keeping you all out of harm. This training is optional and has a three hour time limit."

Pausing for a bit, the AI motions with a free hand as a tracked drone shows up, projecting a holographic map upon the wall. "Over the course of this operation I'll be monitoring you all, the JSDF will be using stun rounds and nonlethal weapons, those of you who may not normally go down from such I'll deem "dead" when the power on hand would be too much, in all the enemy has Six Bosses. Four of the Five Misoka''s Five Memebers will be acting as Villains with the Fifth being a specialist brought in by the JSDF. Misoka herself will be the 6th boss. Please note I said this was an "impossible" mission in a manner. The JSDF specialist is a highly skilled Sniper and Stealth fighter, they are unlikely to do much in terms of Quirk usage, but the other Five will be using their quirks to the fullest."

Moving on, she shows three positions. "With that out of the way I'll now explain the rules of this simulation and it's duration."

"You may use your quirks to the fullest and in line with the Ethos of the UA. No Killing. I will also monitor the commandos and inform them when they are knocked out, provided you don't actually do as much to them."
She says with a thin smile.

"You will have three hours to finish the operation, after that you are graded and an Epilogue of sort will be given. I do like story time after all. For the Operation you and the JSDF are confined to the Exercise grounds, other classes are being distracted so as to not interrupt you all. They will also have missions given to them on Day Two and Day Three respectively, after your go around you are free to go back to what you would like to do."

"Now for the more..Artistic.. briefing and what your missions are."

First up on the screen was a hill with what looked to be several trucks with missile containers pointing Skyward, next up was a bunch of men with what looked to be some model of the AK Assault rifle series, standing guard around various parts of a hotel, some hostages could be seen kneeling on the floor, as one soldier aims an AK at the source of the footage, blasting it. And lastly there seemed to be a cargo ship docked, or rather attempting to dock, with no doubt more soldiers on it. Confirming as much the "harmless" rubber bullet tracers could be seen reaching out for the drone.

"The Peoples Liberation Front of Japan have risen up with the aid of Five powerful Quirk Users, Taking hostages including one very important VIP they are attempting to take over the Island to launch an assault upon Tokyo. Given the Criminal nature of these individuals normally it would be the Police handling it, but the Quirk Users make it the Hero Associations issue to deal with. The Japanese Self Defense Force is highly concerned about all of this but will need time to move Units from elsewhere to carry out the Assault, as a final failsafe the Kongo is offshore with it's missile batteries ready to 'resolve' the situation."

"The goals of this operation are as follows. Goal one is to neutralize the Missile Launchers on the Hill land forest. It is being Guarded by two of the enemy quirk users, from what we've seen it's a wall running Commando and a man who is skilled in building small devices. This launchers are the Primary Target of the Kongo and if they are not dealt with the JSDF may need more forceful means to break into the island."
Of course she wouldn't add in that the missiles weren't real and that the JSDF were not about to carry out a missile attack on her Aquarium.. though the Kongo was part of the Defense Network setup in case the terrorist from before tried to attack again, she even had a few nice toys hidden under the waves for such an eventuality, or in the unlikely scenario the Kongo herself attacked, being a guided missile cruiser.

"Goal Two, the Hostages must be freed and the enemy force neutralized in the Hotel SeaWall Tower. The Enemy Commander is reported to be on the top floor with a senior soldier and a VIP hostage. We would like them secured before they can escape, the Dullahan bomber is likely to directly engage you all however."

"And finally, this Cargo ship is having problems landing here, I would rather it not land at all. We aren't sure who among the enemy is at it, if it lands then an assault may be the only option. Sinking the ship, grounding it at sea or forcing it to turn back to where the Kongo can send boarding craft would all be enough to finish this task."

"In addition all three tasks must be finished simultaneously or at the least attempted. Hitting them one by one will be meet with overwhelming reinforcements from the Enemy Air support group in the form of airmobile infantry."

"Do we have any questions or request for team placement?"

The AI says, 'eying' over each person in the room. Kanna and Ayame for their parts seemed to be mulling the situation over some more.

@all of you pretty much mention wise.

Jojo

...Ah...

Lovely...

The young man sat restlessly in his seat it was yet another mission... He knew a get away to rest was to good to be true... It was all just a elaborately hamfisted set up for another one of the "training missions" that was meant to get them more prepared for the shitty way problems arrise. And of course it was Misoka, the dullahan's flame, the boss of the lackey who fucked up his precious memorabilia.

Yea know, before he got rid of them for safety and other reasons.

He held nothing but distained for this... Not that he was gonna voice it, maybe sigh heavily which he did.

Though... He was also coming up with a plan... Kinda...

Still... Could his teachers be... Less predictable? Sure the story was new, but... Alot of these are "impossible" as stated and honestly are extremely... Like what the actual fuck man?!

He couldn't even get one scene at the beach before this!?!?!?!?!

He wanted to see some bathing suits damn it!!!

Fuck this man...

"...Why do a exercise stated as impossible...? I understand defeating the odds and going against it regardless... But... Having a chance would at least be nice...

Umm...

But...

If we split into three teams we should at least keep ourselves balanced... I... Can do stealth myself... Combat isn't my strongest but I can do stuff if I have someone unawares... Maybe take over a gun..." he started to mumble, disheartened from the start. "...Why do we have to fight the Dullahan aswell? Bad enough fighting against other quirks... That we don't know what they are...

I can't just shout "this must be the work of an enemy quirk!" Everytime I hear something..."

@ all

1575398930046.png & 1575398916666.png

Kanna Tanaka & Ayami Dachi - Vietnamese Restaurant

Interactions: General - Mentions: General

Looking at the rest Kanna huffs and puffs, letting out a bit of a sigh as she looks at Jojo and all the rest who were silent even now. Getting to her feet she makes for the door as the AI looks at her with a curious gaze.

"Impossible, Possible.. Who cares? Training or real? What a boring thing. And to be clear all of you need to remember, we were soundly defeated, broken, we lost people. And you are worried about fake guns? Then don't fight all the Soldiers, I can take up a lot of gunfire. Ayame there can climb around in trees. You are a Ghost Boy, we have a ninja and other assorted idiots. I'm often asked why I came here, what I want.

I don't have the answer to those questions. I just like to help people. Did any of you listen to the old man? It is a Heroes Job to go into harm so others can be safe! Why are all of you here!? Huh?! If someone like me that is just here on a whim can understand that much then what's the excuse for all of you with parents who were heroes! Those of you who idolized them!? My..family is complicated but we were never heroes, but even so I care for the weak..even if I am aggravated or hate them even if I keep getting hurt.."

Walking for the door, Kanna shoots a glance at the others with something.. strange about her being, a forlorn look to her gaze. "Logic, Details, reasoning, questions, questions, questions! Where is your ACTIONS when will you all finally DO something other than sitting in a damn echo chamber of safety! Some Heroes you all are! I'm going to that Kami Damned Tower and I'm going to start hitting people in the face and see where it takes me! You all can do whatever in the seven hells you want! Lead me, Follow me or get the hell out of my way! I want to see how strong these bastards really are!" With that Kanna makes good on her words, heading out the door, she would use her martial will and tie up the soldiers in an attempt to save the hostages, be it training or not she was going in full gung-ho.

Ayame for her part can only state in partial awe and fear, of shame...

"..I..I'm scared. I'm often am when I'm here, even of some of you. That Painter man almost killed several of us.. He's killed many people and he has to be stopped! Yeah..I'm weak, but if I do nothing...then how can I ever look at Momma?"

With her head down low she looks back up getting to her feet. "Momma always told me that I should flight smarter not harder, to see the truth with my own eyes and then decide what to do with it for the common good.. Kanna there she's hotheaded yeah but...she's not stupid.. She mentioned the trees.. If I can sneak near those SAMs I might can just break up the computer controls or something, I mean, they have to have those right? We don't have to beat them, we just have to bring down those missiles then we win.. I..I need help with that...but either way, I'll try myself.."

"A Hero exists to take risks others won't, to set the example and if n-need be to get hurt, to help the weak and order, for peace or salvation.. Kanna doesn't know why she's here, but I'm here to follow after Momma, but I can't be like Momma exactly.. I have to learn my own way of fighting, my own way of doing..or I'll never be a hero to make people smile.. To make the world a better place.. I..I don't think I'll go in like Kanna is but, I'm heading for the wood trail entrance..w-we can make a plan there."
Even though Timid and scared, the Panda girl gets to her feet, making her way for the door.

"We won't know it's impossible till we try...and I want to stop that P-painter man.. He was a cop you know..he may could have been a hero but no one else stood with him to help him..to show him he was wrong and there was another way. He, he, all of them we fought, I'm sure they all are also afraid of something or are just dead to the world.. Pl-plus I have some idea on who the enemy bosses are." With that she makes her own way out as the AI chimes in.

"If you would like I can assign a list to encourage you all on where to go. Mister Izou there would be a perfect choice to send to the ship. Those two have the right of it in some ways. The Human imagination and ability to interpret things, if done correctly can produce wonderous results. Though I still am not expecting much."

Aurora Tamoyo & Jettitare
Interactions General - @RedArmyShogun @Yzmael @EmperorsChosen @Jessica2477

"Father always said the first experience was the one that would stump you the most when facing villains. I will admit it was horrifying having to protect another while facing the force of a skilled adversary even to see it end with a ally being extremely harmed while all you can do is delay the inevitable... but i agree with Kanna had I not placed myself in harms way that assistant would have died. My parents put up with these issues daily so if they can do it, and still live the lives they do then so can I," Aurora chimed in eagerness as she got up from her chair heading out as well in the same direction as Ayame catchign up to the girl rather fast, and surprisingly without making any noise. With a big grin to the red panda girl Aurora gave her a thumbs up with her hands and hair.

"So how about we got dismantle some nasty toys together hehehehe," Aurora gleefully grinned as her hair temporarily waved like a thousands blades forming into a ponytail being tied up by a single strand. While one would say Aurora was going this way to fight most forgot that just like her father she was a tinkerer. In fact she had not to long ago created a gauntlet set for Kanna to handle massive impact and cutting damage. Sure Kanna didn't need it that badly, but Aurora didn't want the maiden girl to continuously collect scars either.

"With two quirk user's in play we will need to stay in defensive play given what we will be around if we are caught that is. Might be best to have one be a distraction while me and you disable what we can as quick as we can. Hopefully others will join us soon," Aurora spoke smiling at Ayame. This would be Aurora's first mission with Ayame so their was a bit of fun involved even if the odds were stack against them.

"Lets show them the will, and insanity of a hero," Aurora cheered quietly before they started to near their section of responsibility.

"At the same time based on the model of launcher we may be able to switch to an aggressive plan if need be at worst case scenario by taking out the central link device that receives the commands followed that we also destroy the manual method at the same time the missiles will become useless. Yet if they can still detonate the missiles without launching them we need to do are best to disperse and destroy them as well to avoid a rock slides causing massive damage to the facilities below, or even the forest we may have to accept damage to the area, but minimizing its effect is always possible," Aurora spoke using Ayame to bounce factors, and ideas off of.

" With that said lets plan, and prepare to scout the area."

........................................................................................................

"I disagree you should expect much in result," Jet surprisingly spoke up at the A.I woman. He had been a bit puzzled by her existence so at most he had simply listened, and stayed away from her. Yet the more he paid attention the more he realized she was definitely more then a machine's thought process. He couldn't say for sure by any means, but she felt more alive then most those on the resort. At this point her words had the same effect senpai Allo, or Misoka would have. It was a challenge to be better then expectation, and he accepted it fully.

"Failure may be frowned upon in all cultures, but for those green it cultivates growth we have been wounded, and have learned from are mistakes. The mending phase is over its time to test what we have gained. Izou we have a sniper to hunt," Jettitare expressed with a unnatural smile to his character as he stretched his arms out. He had been primarily spending the day with Octavia learning about social norms... and people's strange shirt fixations. He had sharpened his social skills blade so to say so now he was up to sharpen his hero experience even further.

"Charlotte, and Ichirou crowd control is extremely in your favor would you like to join the ship hunt," Jet asked directing his attention to those two mentioned. Ichirou was someone he had befriended, but had not worked with yet this would be a good experience to see how the dragon boy functioned with a elemental user. As for Charlotte her quirk was perfect for scouting and crowd control. If Jet and Izou couldn't ascertain, or detain the sniper she would be able to relocate them to get right back on track. Besides Jet felt camaraderie with her, and they both needed to redeem themselves for their failure that day... so why not do it together.

Masaru & Charlotte

Sure enough, the mandatory dinner was not simply for them all to relax with a good meal. Following his little beach excursion with Octavia, Masaru had changed back into his normal garb and made his way over to the meeting point. This, only to be briefed on a new exercise that was just occuring, albeit this one was optional. Still, he should've expected something like this. This vacation wasn't simply for fun, after all.

Neptunia explained each of the three objectives, each appearing quite the task to undertake. Truly, this was not a simple challenge to overcome but a test and lesson on how to take on insurmountable odds. Josuke stated as much with his wariness; running in and saving the day did seem nigh impossible. However, Kanna stepped up shortly after with a speech and marched off. Ayame added on her own bit as well before doing the same.

"...I'm not sure if that was insightful or incredibly dense... or both..." Partly it seemed like Kanna's interest was more with punching things than anything else, but her point was made and it wasn't a bad one.

Standing up from his seat, Masaru followed after Aurora and Ayame.

"I'll go with you. You'll need some muscle to keep the enemy busy while you deactivate the SAM's. Aurora and I can do that," Masaru stated, giving the girl a smile. "Don't worry too much, you're not going in alone."

However, his attempts to console the girl amidst everyone's rallying speech was met with a suffocated laugh and snicker coming back from the table. It seemed Charlotte was quite amused by his choice of vocabulary and was attempting to restrain himself, much to the boy's Chagrin.

"You're the muscle? Were you trying to sound macho and score some points or did it just come out like that?" The girl mocked with a grin, easily earning the boy's annoyance.

"It's a figure of speech... Regardless, since when do I not have muscle?" Masaru retorted, shooting a scowl back at the smug girl.

"Since we met Kanna and Izou to compare you to," She replied with a smirk.

"Well, it's nice to see you're feeling better..." Masaru grumbled, turning his attention back to his team. If Charlotte was feeling well enough to mock him, then she would likely be fine. Now he would turn his attention to the task ahead. "Either way... Will, sure. Insanity, no. Let's actually come up with a plan, even if it's something as basic as Aurora and I running distraction."

Snickering as Masaru left with his group, it seemed as though Jet and Izou had readied themselves to depart for the ship. The dragon boy had also spoken up, inviting her and Ichirou to join. Charlotte did say she was going to make an effort to get stronger, but even so, she was looking forward to visiting the beach today.

"I guess beach time will have to wait..." Charlotte said with a slight pout as she exited her chair and made her way closer to the two boys. "But~ You all will need me there to make sure you don't get too hurt, so I suppose I don't have a choice."

Clasping her hands behind her back, Charlotte paused next to the boys, thinking a bit on their next move.

"So all we have to do really is keep the ship off shore, right?"

Amaris Alucard
zsgnF0b.png

Poor Jojo, if only he had gone to the beach. That's where Amaris was before the call to another mission. She had been sitting on a beach chair in her black mesh swimsuit with the pentagram straps. Sitting comfortably under an umbrella, she had been busy putting on a type of sunscreen that Allo had made. It would allow even her to step out from the shade and soak in the sun. But before she got to, they were called away...

~~

Amaris was still in her swimsuit when she arrived to the meeting place. The AI explained the situation, which turned out to be another simulated training session. Or at least that was what it was described as.. but then there were missile threats and a war ship. Eh, whatever. At least in this case, it was said to be for training, unlike the whole Cupiestachio fiasco.

After listening to the AI it was Kanna's and then Ayame's turns to speak. They said their two cents and then the students were away. It seemed most had already chosen their destinations so Amaris went after the one which only had Kanna going towards it. It was another hostage scenario, just like Cupiestachio's test. Except it seemed this one would not get interrupted. In fact, it was a similar situation for Amaris. And as she ran that way, diving into the shadows, she couldn't help but wonder if doing a similar thing wasn't properly testing her.

Regardless, she neared the Hotel SeaWall Tower safely hidden in shadows. The menacing guards stood glancing around in a cliche manner. Spotting her chance, the shadow slipped by. She was behind one of the guards, so she popped out of his shadow, grabbed him and wrapped him up with his own shadow, before slamming him back against the ground, only to dive back into shadows, and darted to the next guard's shadow, popping out behind him just the same. He spotted the guard out cold on the ground and just before he raised the alarm shadows snaked around his mouth and arms, before she slammed him back down against the ground, too. Amaris nodded. Good. She slipped inside.

Jojo

Alright sure run ahead and swallow a few rubber bullets then bitch... Hell he wasn't worried about guns, he could use em, hes a god damn ghost.

Whatever... Best make usage of the fact she ran on ahead anyways... And Amaris is gone to... Lovely...

Oh well... best get going...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Getting to the tower with directions provided was simple enough, he could hide indefinitly and obsticles weren't a problem. But... Well.. He had no clue where the others were yet... Thinking it was best to actually, yea know, act as a team and coordinate, he sat hidden from whoever may be watching from the tower. He... began to remember a few things he did in a video game or two... Hmm...

Maybe he could sneak in easier if he had a disguise?

But... how would he be known by his incoming allies? There already was signs of an attack... A.. very messy attack... With two people just laying on the ground... Given the lack of collerateral damage it was probably Amaris... For a vampire she knows very little about leaving evidence. But... It did provide him a unique opportunity. If he could possess one of them, he would have the literal perfect disguise, and a nice rifle.

Go in like Gas Serpent or something of the sort... He... Just needed to let others know...

Where in hell was Kanna or the others?

@ all

1575398930046.png

Kanna Tanaka -Hotel Tower Grounds

Interactions: None
Mentions: Tower Team

Cracking her knuckles Kanna was true to her word, wasting no time she was quick to run up the city street, heading right for the tower. Between her size and quirk she knew sneaking didn't exactly suit her. Assault and diversion however.. That was something she was sure she could do, while nowhere near the level of her mother just yet, she could at least mimic her in part at the most basics of levels knowing her body could withstand the gunfire or at least heal up to what it couldn't. Course these were fake but the AI's rules would apply still. Walking directly to a check point a group of three men were first to meet her.

"Hey! Lady! Ain't no temples around here! Go home!" For his troubles the man took a newspaper box to the chest, falling over with a flump. Or rather being knocked back into a light pole. The AI watched from her monitors with a raised eyebrow..well that wouldn't kill him at least.. The other two immediately go for their AK's taking aim and opening fire as the AI responds with disheartening information, the weapon calibers were deemed insufficient. Being taken out in turn additional troops from the Perimeter were summoned as the woman would take out a few more soldiers, normally by closing in on them, punching them, or in one case throwing the Humvee they were using into another, disabling all four soldiers.

It was then they formed a plan, no longer taking Kanna lightly.

Weaving in their fields of fire, they kept the woman pinned driving away from her in one group and advancing in another, sort of like corralling a wild beast, though fully half of the tower force was now tasked in dealing with her a form of dead lock had happened where neither side could win nor lose.. Provided it stayed as a one on one.. But it wasn't, smiling thinly even as the practice rounds bounced off of her, Kanna was doing her part and she was sure others were on the move or would help her sooner or later, the hotel lobby was within sight. "STAY STILL SO I CAN HIT YOU!"

1575398916666.png

Ayami Dachi Woodland Overlook

Interactions: @EmperorsChosen @Azurian Dream
Mentions: various

Cheering up a little as others joined her, at least Aurora wasn't smothering her.. While the girl was odd, Ayame didn't hate her and she would be useful for here, truthfully she was grateful to have the help.. and then Masaru showed up. In truth his words were very comforting and he would be of use, however with what Charlotte said next she was a bit at a loss for words, her face beet red for a little while. "Uhh.."

Thinking on matters, Ayame nods a bit working out a plan in her head or part of one. "I'm pretty sure the two we'll be fighting is Mister Otaku and Running Vector. Mister Otaku, well I doubt the SAMs will be operational.. I mean why bring real missiles? Either way though we'll need to disable him.. His quirk would allow him to rebuild the controls unless we break the whole thing real good.. And I bet the rest of the staff is on hand like the crews and that and figure some guards.. As to Running Vector, she's a Police Officer, or was..err is? She tends to be more proactive... So I doubt she'll just wait around some place so much as come for us or work with the security, her quirk allows her to run across any surface in any direction, so like a..running parkour? She's a good Martial Artist.. Mr Otaku will likely have drones or gadgets to help him and his fire axe, so I say she's more of a threat in the woods... I think we may need to take him out or totally break the SAM command system somehow..well if we can even figure out what it is.. Otherwise depending on who else is with us, we need to figure who scouts, I or Aurora need to deal with the SAM for sure though.. I guess we should get going or do you two have ideas?"

???- Tower Lobby, fortified sandbag bunker
@Thaleko @Orikanyo
Happening upon the main floor Amaris would be privy to an interaction between several masked soldiers going about their business in a makeshift bunker...

"Man... Do we really need to babysit and play this little game? It sucks, not even being able to use quirks."

"Stow that shit Private. At least the babysitting is just those hologram and a few 'hostages' provided by the Navy. Not like your quirk is worth a damn anyways, what is it, detaching your eyes?"

"Oof how you Wound me Sergeant Ota.. Well some of us got neat shit, but come on, playing around with a bunch of kids, what are they gonna do, bleed on us?"

The other man pauses a bit as an officer, judging by the slightly different design of his uniform wanders by before starting eagle eyes at the other, but before he can speak another rushes in with a loud shout; "REPORT!"

"Out with it Corporal Honda. What's got you worked up?"

Snapping a smart salute the other man nods. "Sir! The Forward line is being engaged and requests heavy weapon support!"

"How many? I need details." The Sergeant says, looking at the other man as he fingers a headset radio. "Sir! One!" "Say again?"

reaching for the camera controls, he zooms in to see what all the fuss was about. As the private whistles he continues to zoom in then out, distracted by the two downed men in one of his other monitors by the show. "Holy cow, look at the knockers on her! She's Legal right?"

"Stow that shit Again Private.. She's bad news.. that face of hers reminds me of a terrorist we had to deal with years before.. Crazy bitch threw our APC and ripped apart a couple men in the Unit..I get the same feeling from her.. Big women are Big trouble. Is she just not following the rules?"

"Negative sir!" Chimes in the corporal. "The AI insists that the weapons we are using don't pack enough Oomph to penetrate her skin. So far we're keeping her pinned but it's using up two squads, she took out part of a third when I ran off."

"Fuck.. Kids that will do nothing huh Private Nagaimo?" Keying up his headset, he calls it in to 'command' where the voice of Misoka could be heard. "Ah.. So they are going for the direct approach.. Keep an eye out for anything odd. I leave it to you to deal with this."

"Roger. Alright, Let's get the LAV out, it's chain gun aught to make short work of her and if it doesn't the RPG sure as shit will. If that fails run the bitch over.. Don't ask her for her number Private or I will kick your ass."

"Fine, fine, just say'n if she's legal and old fashion.. Ah, hey why don't we send Captain Grimmjaw down there, he should be able to take her.."

"Well, Private for this Exercise he'll be guarding the 4th Floor and is Major Red Arm, the hostages are above that, with the Boss Lady and the VIP up in the penthouse."

Laughing at that the Private shrugs. "Well we got 30 of us down here, fuck em, they can stay up there with the wine and cheese and this piss poor deployment..Sir you can't be happy with this either.."

"I'm not, Private, but gripes go up, not down. I gripe to the LT, he to the Captain and so on. I just listen to you and think you are a pei.....hold..." Noticing the other Camera the Sergeant stares daggers once more.

"Shirogane, Kumo. Report. Shirogane, Kumo, Report now."

Zooming in on the camera, these words would play out for Jojo to hear as the man turns his head to the others.

"Get that damn LAV out there now! Go! Alert the rest! Infiltrators are likely in the building! Seal off everything to the 4th Floor and remove the Priestess!"

With that a chorus of "Roger!" sounds off as boots slam into the ground and the pull of hammers can be heard, magazines slamming home as further orders blare and the Sergeant continues to call for his two men, while her actions had alerted the guards, Amaris had gained a wealth of information, unnoticed by the NCO and his guards for the timing being as the Sergeant sighs. "I got a bad feeling about this.. Set up the dummy Claymores in the Elevator and Stairs as far up as we can go. If she gets by them before the LAV, well, I want a plan to deal with her.. As to the Infiltrator, we'll alert the Commander."

??? Cargo Landing Ship

"So.. Are you sure she can shoot him?" "Yeah, I like to think so. I mean it is training and she seemed like a cool customer. What makes you so sure he'll go here?" "Well he can shape water." Says a woman in a camo getup and medic armband to a man in helicopter pilot garb as his chopper takes on a full load of fuel. "Fair point, heard the Naval Infantry guy wasn't happy with this set up.." "Ah he was pissed to put it lightly. He already offloaded all of his gear onto the transport landers. I guess he doesn't trust us to make landfall."

"Huh isn't that against the rules?" "Weelll They are mostly meant for 1b and 1c tomorrow morning, they'll be hitting the beaches plus a few other locations as their test. Then the main event for the Support kids that night, given some of the tidbits the AI showed me I really want to see that, like something out of a Godzilla movie."

"Huh that so? Well is there nothing on here?" "Huh? Nah a few frogmen and the fake supplies a few troops and sailors, gotta keep up appearance and try to land the ship after all." "Well be careful, so you plan to back the sniper up?" "Well all I can do is control wind a little bit, no way I'm staying below decks in a steel box."

"Huh.. Well time to get these soldiers into the Sky. The Tower is being hit. I would get ready if I were you, heh White Wind." "Whatever you say fly boy! Though I'm a medic not a commando.. Guess I'll try throwing them overboard if they show up." Nodding at one another, the fuel hose was soon dethatched by the woman as the heli takes off into the sky, joining another. Looking around she was curious if that sniper would show up.

Last edited:
"Shadow Amaris"
7t2KoY1.png

@RedArmyShogun

Amaris was thoroughly enjoying this exercise already. She had easily infiltrated the base of the tower, and was ready to surge to the top, when she stopped at a small makeshift bunker with some enemy units. She was hiding in some shadows in the corner behind an office plant. No one could possibly notice she was there. Heee~... She prepared to take them out, knowing it would take a pretty strong attack to knock the couple of enemies clean out.

She shook her head, No, hold on. She had to hold back, quell her excitement. Take it slower, be more methodical and thoughtful about this whole thing. Her patience was rewarded, as the two started running their mouths. Heh, why did grunts always ramble off useful information? Probably boredom. She sat in her shadow, listening intently. This was great information! Very useful! A 'Captain Grimmjaw' was guarding the 4th floor. The hostages were on the 5th. The 'Boss Lady', was up in the penthouse with the VIP. Then it seemed they were prepping weapons that would be work against Kanna.

Sticking to the shadows, she darted back out, keeping inconspicuous as possible. She had trained hard in infiltration, so she was able to move around without being noticed. Still, Kanna had a lot of attention focused on her. It would be risky to engage with her, but so useful.

Amaris narrowed her eyes, waiting for her moment.

She exited the shadows behind a building, so no one would notice her coming out, then she ran towards the front of the building where Kanna was, making sure to keep behind cover. "KANNA!" Amaris shouted from her cover to draw her attention.

"The hostages are on the 5th floor! Stronger opponents are up there as well, with the boss lady in the penthouse! They have a chain gun and rpg that should work on you! Be careful!" Still, Amaris needed her to remain the center of attention. "Still, keep drawing their attention!"

She nodded once, knowing her message had been delivered. Which had been a HUGE risk. Still, she thought it was worth it. Kanna being knocked out by surprise weaponry would be a huge negative! Plus she was necessary for Amaris to continue sneaking in undetected.

Immediately, Amaris, still in her bikini, dove back into her shadows like they were water, and went back the way she had came, entering the tower once more. She was as inconspicuous as before, hoping her shadows had not been noticed. She was good at it, but if anyone saw a moving shadow, that would immediately rise suspicions. Cameras could pick it up, but if the cameras were not good quality it was often nearly impossible to determine shadows moving like that. Regardless, Amaris was so careful that she would move her shadows in a camera's blind spots, if she knew them.

Once inside the building again, she was once again stopped by the two in the bunker. She would have to act quickly!

Now!

Popping out, she bit her hand, dripping her blood into the shadow she was half-in. "Copper Shadows: Crashing Wave!" She intoned the 'special move'. Her shadows changed into a coppery color and then, like a heavy wave of water, slammed into the two guards, slamming them against the wall. "Good!"

She dove back into the shadows, and bypassed the bunker, heading to the elevator, entering the shaft and ascending.

Last edited:
TUBO8Vh.png

Oniwa, Izou

Having had his time interrupted, Izou found himself in the diner with everyone else, munching on noodles as he watched the AI speak...

From her words and explanation, the focus of this was not to sharpen their combat instincts, but rather how they reacted to an actual mission. The objective was mostly not to defeat a foe but to complete the assigned objectives within the frame of conditions proposed. It was difficult... No doubt, but it was possible. Overlooking the map and the threat points across it, his best choice was clear: Stopping that ship. Everywhere else and his usefulness was somewhat limited, most importantly depending on who he was up against. Soon afterwards the AI spoke presenting the optimal choices for each area and, obviously, he was going to the ship along with Jet, Ichirou and Charlotte...

Eyeing the group, he was glad to see that Charlotte at least seemed to have cheered up. If she was feeling good enough to mock her best friend, then she was feeling better than before at least. It had almost pained him to see how she was in the hospital and during the bus ride, so it was refreshing. Jet also seemed confident in the mission. If anything, he was almost too confident.

"Yes, Jet. Regardless of failure, we should give it more than our all for this mission." He said as he adjusted his shoulders, moving his arms in a circular motion. Starting to move from the group, he apparently decided he was going to be the spearhead alongside Jet. Before taking a step further in the direction the map showcased, Izou briefly turned to see Masaru. "Hey, Masaru. Good luck." He said in respect to his friend as he motioned for Jet to follow him.

The group quickly started to make their way to the beach in similar fashion, with Izou turning to Jet as they moved. "So, you got any plans? I doubt we'll be facing only the sniper there. If anything, expect some serious resistance and waves of attack in order to stop us from stalling the ship." He commented.

Meanwhile...

~~

"I still don't know why you're getting involved in all of this." The male pilot seemed to comment as the helicopter shifted it's weight and got off the pad.

"It's the only way I have to analyze the other students around him." A female voice rang from behind the cockpit, hidden in what seemed to be a veil of black. While her voice gave her away, that's all that did. The woman wore a urban camo getup, including a mask and goggles. "The boss wants to make sure that there's no more snitches within the student body... And I'm the only one that can provide him such accurate information. From what we gathered, the attackers have a special interest in this class... So they're the ones I'll keep an eye on... For now."

Sighing, the pilot continued on in silence.

1576109626287.png
Misoka Dachi - Dullahan's Flame - The Beach

In a swimsuit of her own, Misoka lays out on a beach chair with a drink next to her on a small table, a data slate in her hand. Reviewing the events of the day she was overall not impressed. One team had mixed success, one actually did what was meant and the other catastrophically failed in it's objectives. This training was highly unorthodox and even not what a hero would normally would need, even she had to admit. However this new enemy was no normal situation. If they didn't learn how one another thought and could act then they would be beaten again. Individual strength was no compromise to teamwork. If they all kept acting like they were a super pro into and of themselves then more hospital beds would be filled. She seen it often enough when they went to school.. And even among those more than a few were no longer with them...

Flipping through the three case files the first was the tower group, gritting her teeth she scratched out Jojo as he was called. He had abandoned his comrades and the time before he had proven equally useless minus as a target of affection for a dirty traitor.. He would be reassigned and if possible transferred to UA South, Out in the sticks it was unlikely even that nutcase would follow him.. Either way Kanna had prompted the others to action and had put up a good fight till an LAV was brought out to deal with her. While Amaris had shouted to her to defend against it there was little and less the other could do. Those two were much too head strong and Amaris seemed to think her Ability put her on the same level with a pro.. She hoped to teach that lesson didn't require any more people to die.. As to Kanna.. Well it was to be expected, the girl was surprisingly easy to annoy.. That one would need more consoling else it would be all to easy to lose her to a Vigilantly group or the villains themselves.. The third member of the group, well she didn't even show.. Either way Grimjaw was pleased with his fight, though ultimately he did trap Amaris into a small box and just had his way with her whenever she dared show herself... overall he really detested her and her mother for being sneaky show performers in his own opinion.

Next up was the Forest group, this one actually had an understanding of one another.. Ayame and Octavia had eventually taken down Running Vector and Aura and Masaru while not able to defeat Mister Otaku had sidelined him long enough to destroy the launchers. All in all she didn't see much to say on this aside from job well done... They did have areas they could improve in but they operated cleanly..

Next up was the ship group.. Pausing as if to do a double take on the file before her, Misoka turns to her drink. Taking it in hand for a nice large gulp she sighs turning back to it. Overall the SDF was pissed. Ultimately the Mission was called off as a draw for safety concerns of all parties involved and the destruction of Government Property.

Having looked over the files, Misoka had assumed Jet would use his knowhow to obtain a boat or a raft.. From there Ichirou could use his quirk to make a fog with the aid of Izou. They could then close in on the ship and cut into the hull with a combination of their powers they could have easily done so. The ship would safely settle into the shallows and could be raised or left as a reef project.. Instead no, no that was not the case at all. They swam across the sea, attempted, no, did take down a helicopter, set part of the ship on fire, threw numerous people overboard, White Wind took out Izou, the Sniper got Charlotte who had fallen to a combined effort of Izou and Ichirou, who in turn was blown overboard, while Jet was left standing and making the situation on the ship worse. As a result the team had completed it's Mission but at such cost that the ship captain ordered the exercise called off and full scale evacuation of the vessel.

Rereading it yet again, this one... She wasn't sure what to make of it. If this show cased anything, the understanding all the students had of one another for the most was in the shitter, morale was low and too many of them were focusing purely on brute force.. While that might work with Kaz or Takagi, Misoka was neither of those and was known for her more surgical approach towards problems..

Turning to the next set of files it was the final two events with the JSDF, they had equally as many problems but there were a few students of note.. Marking them off one by one they would find new class assignments and all of Class 3 would be dissolved and placed within the rest. At least the final even had proven fun for a few of them and it was nice seeing them all work with the Soldiers to beat back two of those giant war robots that the AI had under the sea defending the place this whole time. There was some information in regards to her that Allo had sent, she wasn't sure how she felt about the plan but it was true.. With how many were hurt they did need a few general studies teachers and the AI was a friend..

Casting aside the data slate, Misoka turns back to her drink as she watches the others at play on the beach, volleyball or swimming from the looks of it, Ayame and Kanna stood out to her very well as did a few others. Smiling thinly now was not the time to send them the praises and reprimends, they would find that out when it was time to leave. Give them something to stew over on the trip back, though she would personally send missives to the four heading to 1A.. And she would find Jojo and give him his notice of transfer. He would not be traveling with the rest but with herself, then he could gather his things and head to the Southern School, far removed from this conflict.