My Hero Academia IC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Shunsuke
UA Sports Festival - Observation Deck
Interaction: @RedArmyShogun

After the first round, Shunsuke would have been crazy not to get his ass over to the Observation Deck. There was free food, and that was where some of the combatants would be. He could always go for more food, and he did still need to meet his classmates for the foreseeable future. "Fooooooood, glorious fooooood~" he sang happily as he jogged joyfully to the deck. "Sooo yummy and scrumptious~"

Shunsuke immediately found the table with the food as he reached the deck, his singing likely getting the attention of a few people who most definitely did not know him, teachers who might have been there excluded. Shun was quick to begin piling up a plate. He was humming to himself all the while not yet prepared to greet his future friends. That's all they were really, future friends he hadn't made yet. That's why, as he turned around with a comically large pile of food on his plate, he surveyed the area. Hopefully nobody would be staring at him. Course, on the off chance that they were, he gave a small wave. "Hi," he said with a bright smile just before taking a big bite of a burger from his miniature mountain of food.

Shunsuke didn't say much else before noticing a girl out of the corner of his eye. It was the girl from the fight that had really gotten his blood pumping. She was strong, although she seemed more than a bit worse for wear after everything. He immediately jogged over to her. "Those were some pretty damn awesome fights. Not many can keep going after having a building or two dropped on them," he said rather casually. He took a deep breath and held the plate out to her. "You should eat. It's important since you're gonna be fighting again." Shunsuke looked her up and down; it could have been misconstrued as checking her out, but really he was sizing her up, getting a feel of her power, the strong aura she presented. "I'm Shunsuke, by the way. Shunsuke Saito." He finally introduced himself.

1576988773986.png
&
1576988698194.png

Kanna Tanaka & Ayame Dachi Observation Deck

Mentions: Various
Interactions: @Jessica2477

Ayame for her part was off looking for food, one could say begging in a few cases, none the less she got what she wanted and watched a few of the Replays, Jet was in a bad way likely, the Miko had that...scary thing about her. A few people had terrible luck and some lost well. Some of the fights made her feel a bit bad, such as for Octavia, though she wondered if that was just as Amaris being so sheltered and having the understanding of a brick wall.. Either way it didn't much matter as she walked around with a food platter that mostly had fruit, a little bit of cheese and shrimp, some little meatballs and the like.

Moving on about her day, one fight was still being waged it seemed or had yet to start, finding her way towards some of the rest, Ayame's Ears. It seemed that Heisuke fellow was baaaad news, and that they were happy about Kanna beating him up.. Was he that bad? What did he do to anger them all...

Wandering around some more, she soon had half a mind to fine Ichirou.. Likely in the changing area, though that seemed a bit pointless. He looked rather upset.. It was then it dawned on him what he owed her for. "Aww.. After that Hug I didn't know you were just into big girls.. It's fine really, we had fun with you too, but ehh... Though if you want to pay me back I don't mind, hahaha maybe I'll help you more as well. I noticed you had your eyes on someone huh?"

Sitting down on a bench back in the hall with her tray in hand her ears flutter briefly as her tail curls around her waist. "So what's wrong, need some help? Want some of this food? You know you got another match sooner than later. Either Amaris or Aurora, my money is on the iron bear hug to win it."

~~~

Mentions: None
Interactions: @Demon Shinobi

Kanna for her part remains where she is, allowing a smirk to show on her face before turning it into a soft smile.. Calming herself for the time being she gazes up at who this figure was with the mountain of food. Who was he... One of the new kids yes?

Soon however he had answered her question. Shunsuke Saito. Thinking back on the name, wasn't he the hardening quirk user, it explained his glances, and she was still in something of a combative mood, her Aura still leaking. He seemed the Martial Artist sort. Laughing a bit at that she motions for him to sit. "Hmm, you should eat most of that. I try and not eat till after my battles are done. A Drink however would be nice or any fruit.. Ah, I am Tanaka, Kanna. And that? Oh that was just a left over section of wall, the top floors never weigh much, hahaha." With that her eyes harden a bit.

"Well, one more to beat. I'm just doing this at this point as I enjoy fighting. I don't care if I come first or not, but I need to try at least. Charlotte will have to fall next.."

Last edited:

Heisuke Hamada
Well Heisuke, that's what you get for going with a hunch of a plan and not taking the time to really plan it out!

Rubbing his neck, Heisuke walked through the arena feeling a little beat up after the fight, Kanna was a beast of a student to go up against and having it be her that he lost against made his loss a little easier to take in. He wondered where he could get some food at since he hadn't taken the time to eat anything and now his stomach was suffering for it.

Once he finally found where the food was, he didn't take a second to scavenge for food, basically grabbing a bit of everything that could fill his plate, he was about to grab some more to his plate when he noticed the back of someone's head who he couldn't not recognize, his old friend, Octavia.

"Should've known your smart ass would be here." When she turned he was surprised to see she hadn't changed, for the most part, her demeanor and poise were still the same, though she did look a little down about something. "I'm just glad to see that you stayed, I wasn't sure you were going to stay in Japan after the last time I saw you, it's great to see you."

Adelaide Boucher
It almost seemed on the outside that Adelaide was always well kept and calm, but as of recently her world has felt like it was uncontrollable, she had been getting visions recently of those she lost not too long ago, some flashes here and there but nothing conceivable and whenever they would come back it would cause a quick headache, like a quick stab to the side of her head.

The vision that came back to her the most was of a woman, in the same maid outfit with white hair smiling, giving her nightmares that she would come back and finish the job, which had set her off during that fight, she wasn't sure if she saw the maid or if it was a vision but during the first battle she had seen her again, it felt like wherever she went the woman would follow.

This had brought her to the training room inside the arena, the only thing that she felt she could do was to go punch some stuff, losing her only first battle when her quirk was best served for that type of arena and still getting her ass kicked, she felt like everyone was laughing at her, like she was back with her mother and how much torture she felt back there.

Hearing a voice come from behind, Adelaide stopped the punching bag and looked back to see her friend, Ichirou. "Oh hey."

Shunsuke

Shunsuke smiled at Kanna as she responded to him. She was friendly, polite. That was nice. "I plan on eating most of it," he said with a small laugh, checking over his plate briefly. He shrugged and put it down beside her. "Be right back." Shunsuke didn't wait for a respond before running back to where the food and drinks were. He grabbed a few things, only after looking over everything once more, and jogged back to Kanna. "Alrighty, here ya go," He said as he moved his plate over, taking a seat beside her.

The purple haired boy smiled handing her a water bottle along with a plate holding a few pieces of pineapple, grapes, and a few other small pieces of fruit. "I figured this would be good. It's tough fighting consecutive battled, especially taking hits like you were." Shunsuke grabbed another piece of food from his plate. "I imagine you're not doing too great right now, though you seem like you're a relatively quick healer." Taking a sip of his own water, Shunsuke looked over the numerous screens riddling the arena, showing replays and other clips of the fight. He grinned watching some of them, bouncing in his seat.

"That's the spirit." Shunsuke followed her final statement with relative enthusiasm. "A good fight isn't about trophies or rewards, even if they do sweeten the deal," he grinned nudging Kanna gently. "For me, the best part is testing my strength, growing as a fighter." He looked out over the arena, part of him wishing he'd been participating himself. "Just don't underestimate the girl. She's smart, a real contender," he said thinking about how she was able to best Shizui. "What am I saying? You're probably not the type to do that anyway." As he spoke he knocked on his head a few times, laughing softly.

1577080529688.png

Kanna Tanaka - UA Sports Festival - Observation Deck
Interactions: @Demon Shinobi

Kanna was a bit confused, taken aback by that even. Not the Food, that was nice of him, but just how much did he eat and what on the world was on that plate? "I hope you have some of these at lease, fruit, veggies to I mean, I help out with a bit of the cooking." Still a bit confused she ponders his words a bit, trying to think how best to reply.

"Ah.. Minus when Jet stabbed into me, this is pretty minor. I mean only part of that building caught me and none of the walls here are reinforced, it took lots of punches to bring down part of the UA campus during the attack..I even fractured my arm in that attempt, these walls are like paper." With her eyebrows furrowed and eyes narrowed she continues. "My Father is a Warrior Monk and my Mother.. She's a very, very strong woman.

Our whole Family ended up like this in one day or another, so it's not unusual to break down a wall in the house or to have long lasting and repeating fights, and when your parents make even you look weak.. Well let's say our Family doesn't just give a little spanking to establish order.. Plus with the tempers and power, well.. We farm to eat, take care of the villages, money was tight so we would drag a tractor plow by hand, good to let off some steam, helps feed us. My mother also said any man that married me would have to survive the family meeting."

Chuckling at that with a smile she shrugs.

"I know some of the students here think I'm really special, but versus my Mother or Father, I have far to go. And Aunt Mis.. Er.. Dullahan's Flame, The Grudge, Alloy Surge, that whole class, they survived something as powerful as my Mother when they were starting out.. If they can't face me...

Either way I'll try to put on a good fight when I go out there."

Nodding in response to his last remark she shrugs. "I'm a bit hot headed but mostly towards what I can see, though I don't understand a lot of the things and ways of you.. Well these City people, you have a Dojo, a smaller city or the countryside? It's a shame you didn't get here sooner, you would have liked this I think, but I do a morning training that everyone is welcomed to attend... The stuff here doesn't come close to hard days at the Shrine or on the Farm, least not yet."

Cupie

@EmperorsChosen

Cupie grinned, one hand gently patting her friend on the back after hearing his retort. "Calm down Elsa, I'm kidding."

As he mentioned Heisuke, she couldn't help but sigh. "Yeah. I mean, in the end he has the same goal as the rest of the class; to become a Hero. But I can't hate him even after everything. Heisuke wants to find the person responsible for... what happened, and I do too..." Makoto crossed her thoughts, making her chest feel a bit tight and her eyes burn a little in warning. Cupie swallowed back her emotions to keep from looking like a baby in front of her friend again. "Hopefully the teachers can keep him on the right track... Even though I don't really consider him a friend, I don't want him marching to his death."

At his next sentence, she hummed a bit in thought. "You know, that bastard has some serious fighting skills but something strikes me as odd. His style isn't concrete, like a lot of jackasses I've fought in the past, but it's also pretty fluid and practiced... Have you seen street fight videos at all? Cause that's what his shit reminds me of. Pretty thuggy or juvenile delinquenty if you ask me... Think he was a thug?"

Octavia

@Mr.Scales ⚖

Octavia perked up hearing the voice of the one she was waiting for. Fosc turned his head first, seeing the face of an old friend before Octavia's person turned around as well. She brought him into a tight hug, careful to not knock anything over on his plate. A rush of emotions coursed through her, but as a proper woman should, she kept herself in check so as to not cause a scene and embarrass them.

"H-Heisuke! I'm so happy to see you again." She told him, a smile crossing her lips before she let Heisuke go. "Please tell me where've you been. I've been worried about you since you disappeared..."

Ichirou

@RedArmyShogun

Before Ichirou could get too far, he had run into Ayame who seemed eager to talk to him. Of course, he couldn't just turn her away; he didn't want to be rude after all. He smiled and greeted her, though of course he wasn't going to address everything she said to him, particularly the "After that hug I didn't know you were just into big girls" line. That could mean one thing or the other, and he didn't want the specifics.

He decided to sit down next to her so they could chat.

"Hm? My eyes on someone? Hmm, I'll tell you if you tell me first." He told her with a smile. Ichirou would genuinely be surprised if Ayame even gave a name. "I can help you out with a favor or something; just let me know what you need or want and I'll try to pay you back. Within reason of course."

Fluttering ears and a fluffy tail; pretty cute. Must. resist. urge to pet...

"Uh, well..." Ichirou didn't really want to tell Ayame his current problem for fear that she might try to solve it for him. Then he'd owe her two favors instead of one. However, she did read him like a book and if he tried to keep it from her she would find out on her own.

"It's nothing big; I just could have sworn I brought spare shirts to change out but my locker was bare of them when I got there. I think I might have forgotten them, but..."

By the look on his face, Ichirou was really pondering if whether him bringing his shirts were just a false memory or if something had happened to them. In the end, he shrugged it off.

At her words, he couldn't help but chuckle. "You know Amaris has Aurora wrapped around her finger, right? I'd be surprised if Aurora didn't just walk out of bounds. Well, whoever wins I'll be pretty nervous to fight them. They're both pretty strong in their own ways."

"Have you spoken to any of the new transfers yet?"

Shunsuke

"Don't worry mom," Shunsuke teased with a laugh as she commented on his plate before adding, "I've got plenty of fruits and veggies, but as they are, they might have mingled a bit too much with other things to be considered appetizing anymore." He took a few bites to accentuate his point, each being a fruit, maybe a few pieces of broccoli and carrot mixed in. His eyes lit up at her comment about cooking though. He grinned saying, "Guess that means I've got your cooking to look forward to in the dorms then." He said taking a drink of his water.

Thinking of UA's facilities though, he couldn't help but marvel at the thought. Would he hurt himself trying to break down reinforced walls? It was unlikely, but if they were still tough to break for someone of her caliber, it was gonna prove a fun little test. Not that he was planning to just go off breaking walls in UA for training. That would be ludicrous right. Even if his family had the... Wait... A warrior monk? Shunsuke snapped back to reality to Kanna talking about her family. It seemed her home life was quite rural and peaceful, if you excluded the discipline stylings of her parents and other potential battles due to rising tempers.

"My mother and father spent a lot of time touring the world in order to master each of their crafts. Two styles of Karate, each powerful in its own right. When they'd first began teaching they did so out of my maternal grandfather's dojo." Shunsuke mused thinking about his two grandfathers. They'd always butt heads about how and where their children would teach. Who's dojo would they inherit. "In the end, my father and mother chose to open their own dojo. They did it in Japan. At first it was fairly secluded, deep in the woods. There had been plenty of space, for them to fix things as they pleased. But I think they got tired of that. So, as they grew in popularity they used it as an excuse to move to a small town. The land the dojo is on is very large and the woods kinda of became like a big backyard to play in. Assuming you don't upset any of the animal living there." Shunsuke's plate was almost half empty now. He laid back partially, keeping himself propped up in his elbows.

"I think you would still like it. The people in the town are nice, the training space is huge, and the hot spring in the forest is amazing." Shunsuke smiled thinking of home. It was still kind of a far run from the school, but it was closer now than it'd been when he was at Shiketsu. Besides, that run could just be part of training. "Regardless, I'd love to join you for training. Maybe I'll even be able to teach you a few things." There was that tinge of excitement in his voice again. "And if not training, a few friendly sparring sessions would be good too."

Shunsuke stood up after that, dusting himself off. "Regardless, I should leave you to rest some more before your next match," he said calmly as he picked up what was left of his plate of food. "It was nice meeting you Kanna. I'll be rooting for you." With that, Shunsuke began to walk away from the miko girl. He was excited for the next set of fights. Maybe he should try to meet up with Shizui? He still had more people to meet too. This was a very fun day, even if he hadn't been fighting.

Heisuke Hamada
@Jessica2477

Heisuke was a little taken back when he felt a sudden squeeze from Octavia, he was glad she still remembered him and cared just like he did for her, so he decided to embrace the hug. "Same with you Oc, You look great!" Taking a second to look at her, she didn't look too different other than her height, still the same Octavia he always knew. "Good to see this little guy too." He let his finger pet the head of the crow.

Thinking back to just a couple of years ago, things felt like it all went to hell after his incident with his stepfather, he wasn't even able to tell Octavia what had happened. "It's a pretty long story, but it's been a crazy couple of years, I was in and out of juvy for a while so I'm glad I was given a second chance." His thoughts ran back to Makoto, thinking about his cousin who lost his life. "And everything that happened with Makoto, It's been a really bad couple of years."

Looking at Octavia's face, he could tell she was a little down about something. "Hey you okay? How'd your fight go?

1577080529688.png

Kanna Tanaka - UA Sports Festival - Observation Deck

@Demon Shinobi

Smiling as the boy spoke in turn, the Priestess watches him eat, surprised by the speed and amount as she takes a few bites from her own. Thinking on it she was curious what landed his parents with a Dojo and if that was their only job. Either way it did sound pleasant. "Hmm, My Father is more of a Priest of Shinto and is a Minister for several of the smaller villages in the North West... My mother is from the Far North, she's Ainu. It does sound like something I would care to see, a Dojo over a mall.. But ah.. Sounds like you rather enjoyed it or your family ah?"

"Sparring might be find, the rest I leave up to you.."
Without much else to say from either party, he was quick to take his leave, mentioning the need to rest for her, an interesting fellow at lease, with a bit of that odd manner of being that reminded her a bit of Allo. Chuckling to herself, Kanna crushes the bottle she was holding before getting to her feet, setting the plate on a counter for collection later, Kanna knew she wouldn't have much time, she needed to head for the Arena. Though it wouldn't hurt to take her time walking there, should another wish to speak with her.

1576988698194.png

Ayame Dachi Locker Room

@Jessica2477

"Why me of course! Hahaha h..ha.." With pride and a hand on her hip, she points out at him.. Suddenly stopping with a sigh. "On don't worry about that, there is one girl I'm sure will ask you out to a dance, or you her... And not me, no offense Ichirou, but I have enough problems with the heat to need a man like you to sweep me off my feet as I passed out! As to who, that info will be 5000 Yen. But, ah yeah!"

Pausing as if she had recalled something as he speaks, she gives a nod. "No. I don't think you did, someone likely stole them to prank you. I haven't been in the boys locker room though. I mean I could search around and see if I can find them, ortherwise I would ask some of the pros if you really need one." Nodding along to the other bits she shrugs.

"I'm not so sure of that assessment. I've been watching most of you, the pair of them aren't so wrapped around the other so much as they are two broken objects that met in a dark room. Amaris.. she has problems and is very..sheltered." A nice way of putting it, the Panda eared girl thought. "And Aurora just gives in to the slightest impulse she has, and her parents allowed it.. I think both will make good heroes, but the Tabloids and Politicians will have a field day with them as people."

The Cute little Panda girl indeed had claws, but they weren't the ones from her fingers. Showcasing some of the same skills of her mother, in both cases it wasn't in the powers or acts of violence they could do, but in helping others or applying... leverage. "Aurora is more emotional and prone to acting before she thinks. After what Amaris did out there I suspect she'll go down hard. Then you'll get to fight her when she's angry at herself! But hey I might be wrong." Making a happy Squealing sound, Ayame sorta imitates the Nya pose, closing one eye and sticking out a tongue.

"I'll find who has your shits, don't worry about that and forget we ever had this talk. I like my naps." Moving on from there she smiles. "Oh I've..." She was about to mention her side hobbies that she unknowingly picked up from her mother but stops. "..n-not spoken to any of them! I read little things on them and overheard a bit, that Heisuke fellow seems to be really hated. I haven't spoken to him to see why. O-oh! You were heading out weren't you! I'll just give you a call if and when I find your shirts, I can watch the other fights on the monitor. I'm thinking it'll come down to you and my Big Sis Kanna! Good Luck!" With that she starts to prance off, looking into the males dressing room she makes a funny face..

Surely none of the males would have stole them, right?

Masaru: #5098ab

Mentions: Cupie, Heisuke, Charlotte, Shizui

Interactions: @Jessica2477

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Never mention this again." Masaru said, grumpily chomping on a second mini sandwich with a slightly flushed face.

As Cupie moved onto the subject of Heisuke, he paused as the topic further diverged into unwanted places. He could tell it was still a sore spot for her to even talk about. It was for him too but—Well, perhaps it was a bit presumptuous for him to think she was doing fine. Maybe the reason that seemed to be was as she was doing her best not to think about the bad moments.

Pausing, Masaru seemed ill-prepared on how to reply, or if he even should. He was always terrible with these things. He admittedly wasn't the best with words, but he wasn't sure what actions were appropriate either. At least she didn't start crying, because then he would certainly be at a loss.

Hesitantly, Masaru returned the gesture of a gentle pat on the back.

"We will. Later," He said, wasting little time after his assurance to continue the subject moving. Bringing their thoughts elsewhere was likely the best solution.

"We might have to keep an eye on him... but he doesn't seem like a complete dumbass at least," Masaru stated with a light huff. He honestly didn't really want much to do with the boy short of his personality doing a 180 from the day they met. For all he knew, it very well might. It was a stressful day, after all. However, Masaru still thought about how they practically threw Makoto out and left him on his own, even if it was temporarily, or so they thought. He'd be damned if he let another be taken by those bastards. "It's definitely an amateur style. I don't know what he's been up to, but he's definitely no stranger to a fist fight, probably more experienced than me in that regard."

Sighing at that and leaning back, if he was a thug, that would certainly explain all that arrogance. In his experience, delinquents and yankees always tended to have an Achilles Heel tied to hubris. He can fight and he has a strong quirk, but he still had no idea what he was up against. It was blatantly obvious to those that had been attacked, especially considering someone extremely similar to him had escaped by the skin of her teeth. They were on an entirely different level, some more than others, but still. Masaru could only hope after he calmed down he realized this.

"It is weird that it's so practiced though, with his quirk I doubt he'd run into many threats outside of schools like this," Masaru mused. Whatever the situation, there must've been some reason that pushed him to fight. It brought a question of if he even wanted to be a hero or just wanted a shot at the bastards who took him. Sighing, Masaru shook his head again. "I honestly don't know what to make of the transfers. I'm glad Isamu's back and some of them seem... normal... But..."

The Empress girl came to mind. Her vibe was entirely different from the rest. Maybe she'd be different off the arena but on it—the closest comparison that came to mind was back when Lucien tried to take a shot at Surge Alloy. It was just grim.

"I'm gonna need to train way more after this..."

Katsu "K'" Sanada
Mentions - @Jessica2477

As the fights down in the area continued K' progressively made his way further and further away from there. The further he got the better, because then the less likely he was to bump into people. He couldn't care less about what the results of the fights were or how they went in general, the only feeling he had toward this tournament was relief, relief that he didn't have to enter. Plus, if he had any interest in watching children beat the absolute crap out of each other he wouldn't have gone to the hero school of all places. There are underground facilities that offered the same thing everyday, everytime… probably.

Not only his disinterest in both large amounts of people and the tournament had brought him to move as far away from the arena as possible. The other reason was that he had gotten a call from his mother. She was like a little child sometime that was on a vacation but got homesick, so it has to call their parents every other hour. She had made a habit out of checking in with him at least once per week. Usually these conversations ran only a few minutes, K' giving a brief status update and assuring his mother that he was in fact alright and that he had not gotten anyone pregnant in the time between the calls she made. Today just happened to be one of the days were she was a little more talkative than usual.

"How's the new class? Met anyone? Made any new friends yet?" Her voice was a bizarrely pleasant yet very childish tone, that often showed how much excess energy she had. One would think a school teacher like her would be burnt out all the time, but not her. No, sir!

"Mom. We've been over this how many times now? I don't like people and people don't like me, ergo: no friends or anything of the sort, as always." If other people would be half as pushy with him K' would've probably already told the to screw off and set their butt on fire, literally. His foster mom was probably the only one who could get away with this.

"Why do you keep asking about these things anyways? You know it'll probably not change anyways." A short pause followed, then she sighed. That's red flag number one...

"Katsu…" She didn't call me K'? Red flag number two… everyone abort mission, shit has hit the fan! "I may not be your biological mom, but that doesn't mean I don't worry about you like any other mother would. Kula has always had lots of friends and you have never had anyone to talk to besides yourself." K' had heard this same song many, many times now. And every time he did, his throat clogged up. Of all people he wanted to disappoint his mother wasn't high on that list.

"Look… I know we've been over this a lot. But… It's just… Kula is getting herself friends, hell, she even started dating people. Meanwhile you were just holed up in your room being broody and sad. If only you could get out of that stupid shell of yours and start meeting people." The calmness of Sora's voice as she spoke was almost scary.

"K', your mother and father, whoever they were, blessed you two with natural beauty. If you open a dictionary to "cute" a picture of Kula could be there, if you open a dictionary to "hot" a picture of you could be in there. You know this, you never pass up the opportunity to joke about you being hot both literally and figuratively. I've heard Kula's friends talk about you… if only you weren't so much of a dick to everyone you could get laid every other day… not that I encourage you taking and tossing people away like play things, I'm just pointing out that you could if you tried a little. Hell, there is probably loads of heads you turn at your school now, of people that want to get to know more than that swearing dickbag you make yourself out to be." It was a relief to K' that, as his mother's little monologue went on, her voice slowly gained more and more levity.

"Y'know… that sounds a lot like someone saying 'My abusive boyfriend isn't so bad once you get to know him'." K' joked back, trying to change the subject.

"Well, yeah, because in essence, that holds true for you. Who knows? Maybe your future wife will have to say that exact sentence, word for word, to her friends when she tells them about you." Sora answered with a tone as dry as humanly possible.

"Wait! What? When have I ever hurt someone just because I felt like it?" K' asked surprised by what his mother said.

"K'... you do know that you can be verbally abusive too, right?" Sora said in the same dry tone. She was right about that, he probably was a prime example of someone being verbally abusive for no reason at all.

"Well… you do have a point there." He admitted to himself more so than his mother.

"You're getting into a new class, right?" K' only answered with a silent 'Mhm' and a nod, as if his mother could see him.

"So, how about you try not to be a dick to everyone immediately and actually be as nice as you can muster to be for once?" K' sighed. She always did this.

"Alright… I'll try."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Good and trust me, your right hand is going to thank me for it." Sora said laughing out loud before she could even finish the sentence. K' appreciated how well she set that up… he just wasn't very amused by it.

"Alright, I'll have to head off now. Love you, K'"

"...Love you too..."

"...And get yourself laid for once, this is getting sad to watch." Before K' could answer anything, Sora had already hung up, leaving K' to imagine the uncontrollable fit of laughter she must have been finding herself in. She really was a child at heart. But maybe she was right.

Reluctantly K' headed back into the arena. He had neither an excuse to stay away from it any longer nor had he anything better to do. So, why shouldn't he had least get some sweets and sit down somewhere in there. They have to at least have something like popcorn in there, right? I'm having a craving for anything sugary…

It didn't take him long to return to the observation deck. He had his head lazily hang down and looked at the floor just in front of his feet as he kept walking. He had put in headphones to keep the annoying buzzing of other's chanting and talking and whistling out of his head. He really didn't need to literally explode here from annoyance.

After a few more minutes of K' just walking up and down on the observation deck, things had to come to the inevitable if you deafen yourself with headphones and don't pay attention to where you're going in a public space. He ran straight into someone, tripped over his own feet and fell forward. He reacted just in time to extend his hands to keep himself from smashing face-first into the floor. However, in doing so, he pulled the person he bumped into down onto the floor with him.

With a sigh, K' got back to his feet and dusted himself off. He would just have walked away, as to not get into an argument, but it did occur to him that this was, in fact, entirely his fault and that, as per the promise he had just made not even an hour ago, he should probably try to be a bit more civil than just sighing and walking off.

"You alright?" K' asked turning around to the other person, extending a hand to her, offering to help her back up. This is what you are supposed do when you knock someone over, right?

The person he had run into was a female, roughly his age, probably two or three inches shorter than him. She had raven colored hair, contrasting pale skin, quite the looker in K's opinion, but it wasn't like he would come on to someone he had just ran over. What caught K's attention the most were her eyes, they looked cloudy, a bit like glass. Was she blind? Maybe she couldn't see and ran into him because of that. Could she even see his hand?

The Cupie, The Jet, and The Shun
Collab with: @Demon Shinobi & @Jessica2477
...............................................................................................​

"Nomnomnomnom"

After watching the playbacks and helping herself to some finger food, Cupie thought back to one particular battle; the one between Dragon boy and Gorilla girl. Hands down the most destructive of the entire roster, and she was curious about how Jet was doing. It'd been a while since she spoke to him and well, since Masaru would need a breather before she teased the hell out of him she decided she would go find him.

She filled her plate up again, taking it with her as she looked for her dragon friend.

When she found him, she was munching on another sandwich and approached.

"Oi." Cupie swallowed the food in her mouth, "How've you been Dragonkin? Your fight looked really rough." As she spoke, she offered him some finger food.

After blacking out due to exhaustion, and immense bruising Jet had surprisingly woken up right as the stage had been finished repairing to spec requirements. He had seen all the fights from Aurora overkill bear tossing the new student Killian, Amaris's seething uncalled for vent upon Octavia, Ichirou's ballbusting curse on Masaru's unfortunate face, Shizui's dominating hazardous quirk use on Isamu who was nice to see back in one piece, Charlotte's pimp tossing of a newbie with a quirk that sounded like it belonged in a spy movie, Ayame's impressive use of environment against Adelaide, and then there was the one that oddly put him into an odd feeling of angry… Heisuke another knew one who had nearly steam rolled Cupie with a literal steam roller. Ya Jet wasn't one to talk with how he had gone overboard with Kann in their fight being so destructively insane that the crowd was still on about it. Yet there was an odd desire to punch Heisuke in the face… was it cause the guy had gone overboard? No, that wasn't it, however no matter how much the dragon boy thought on it he couldn't understand why that fight was bringing an aggressive thought to harm Heisuke for nearly harming… ah…

The second round was filled with equally high tensions as Jet cheered on Charlotte's victory as best he could with a bruised body. He was impressed with her tactic against the Empress as she called herself… a rather egotistical name for one so new to the hero industry. The ring out was well received as the next match showed some grand camaraderie between Ichi, and Ayame he had to clap to the notion as he smirked at his friend accepting Ayames withdrawal. Then there was Kanna vs's Heisuke, and yet again there was a strange satisfaction to see the boy get pummeled, and ringed out. At this point Jet had realized why he felt as he did, but wasn't sure how he felt on the answer or the validation of it. There was also another issue… Kanna he had felt it in the fight with her. Once he had pushed her past her peaceful capabilities that Aura had taken over, and while it wasn't noticeable to everyone else he could still tell it was their festering in the shrine maidens war path… this was his fault. Because he got to emotional on the matter he had sent Kanna into an equal spiral of emotion one which she was having a hard time to real back. He then noticed the line up for who else she would fight.

"That's interesting," Jettitare paused as a part of him realized why he was so upset about the fight. In an ironic twist he heard Cupie pop up checking in on him even going so far to bring him food.

"Cupie..thank you," he was going to decline, but a part of him knew that would just gain more attention. He took a sandwich, and munched on it.

"You did good you know,"
he mentioned turning to her offering a spot for her to sit clearly avoiding talk on his own hubris ending fight.

She plopped down next to him, eating a piece of cheese before swallowing the food to answer him. "Ehhh it could have gone better in my opinion, thanks though. Didn't expect him to toss a fuckin' steamroller at me but whatever. I'll kick his ass next time."

Cupie offered him more food. "What about you? You gave a real cool fight there but you look kinda fucked up; physically that is. You feeling okay?"

"...I am fine.. To be honest I never tested my quirk that like that. I mean I have trained myself to use the Vibranium Cutter technique, but not to that extent. Nor have I ever tried to spread my plasmic mist that far out. Then there was my stupidity to think I was ready to control a furious tornado strike," Jet sighed as he ruffled his jet black hair before lounging forward in his seat.

"No worries really he got what he had coming," Jet found himself a little surprised with his own words, but sighed seemed he should have rested like the nurses told him to, but he wanted to see the fights forward he needed to know his classmates better. As Misoka told him he needed to see their reactions to as many scenarios as possible.

"Thank you… Kanna is no pushover for sure, but I tried, and honestly even with my prideful mess I am pleased how well I was able to fight such an opponent early on in are training. Have to admit thought the slap fest might have been overkill on your part," he tried to chuckled sounding a bit more like a crackle of muscle rejecting the action as he breathed hard for a moment.

"Ahem...I am alright… I think." At the moment Jet wasn't sure he was feeling a bit awkward at the moment.

"Dumbo. While it's good to take risks sometimes, pushing yourself past your limits like that could end up seriously hurting you! Way more than you are now!" Cupie told him. Though she understood the need to push past his body's limits for the sake of battling Gorilla girl, Cupie still thought it was a bit careless to go that far.

She was going to laugh with him regarding the slap fest, but Jet's body rejecting his chuckle had her concerned. Cupie gently put a hand on his back, looking at him to make sure there were no further signs of distress.

"You sure you don't need to go back to the nurse? Actually, no. Let's go to the nurse and get you some painkillers or a healy kiss."

As she spoke, Cupie stood back up and waited for him to stand up as well. "Come on, let's go."

"You're not wrong… just the heat of the moment I guess… but thanks to that experience, I can say its out of my system," Jet spoke as he rubbed his chest temporarily as the pain subsided. The hand on his back caused him to experience a chill down his spine. The concern she was showing was a little more than what he was ready for. Especially given he had very little experience to physical interactions with others past fighting.

"Cupie I am fine," he reassured the girl as he stood up just to get away from the touching effect. Breathing in a bit he started to move away from Cupie heading for the food stands.

"I just need something to drink is all," impressively able to not look as confused as he felt he headed for the crowd… he could lose her their, and meditate on his problems of mind to cool down before the Amaris Vs Aurora fight could happen.

"Oi, hang on!"

Cupie hmphed, watching him walk away. Well, if Jet wanted to be a tough guy then she'd let him. Maybe she could go look for other people to talk to while her friend got some food.

Speaking of food…

"Nomnomnomnom" Cupie popped another piece of cheese in her mouth, walking away for a moment but she wouldn't go very far. In fact, she had a feeling that her presence would be needed soon.

Shunsuke had made the decision to visit the observation deck to get some free food, but had gotten a bit lost. "This place needs better signs!" He growled as he made his way out of the stands for the audience. He looked around finding himself near the food stands again. He could have gone for some more, but hadn't he spent enough here? The observation deck did have free food after all. He thought about it for a second, before catching a glimpse of something.

"Dude!"
Shun couldn't help but call out as he saw Jet, one of the particularly fascinating individuals he'd watched. "Dragon boy," he added in order to properly get Jet's attention. "Your fight really got my blood boiling, man." The purple haired boy certainly wasn't shy about reaching out. "Crap, sorry, I'm Shunsuke Saito," he said, stopping just before Jet. "Were you gonna get some food? Let me treat you!"

"Oh… you're one of the other switch over transfers correct," Jet responded clearly surprised as the other student basically burst forward to catch up with Jet. Apparently this Shunsuke had been rather impressed with his fight with Kanna. Jet properly bowed to Shun before adding.

"You are very kind, and I will accept your offer. Though really I was just looking for a drink while… retreating from an oddity of myself," he mumbled that last part so low that Shun wouldn't hear it.

Shunsuke wasn't quite sure what Jet had said toward the end, tilting his head to the side a bit in confusion at first, but he quickly let it go. "Ah, yeah, I'm an exchange student from Shiketsu High School. I'll be joining you all for a while along with my friend Shizui," he said with a big smile. "Do you know what you want to drink by the way?" Shunsuke smiled and pulled out his wallet. He did think it would probably be better if Jet had some food, but he wasn't about to push with someone he barely knew.

"I'm really looking forward to the next semester. If this sports festival has shown me anything, it's that I'm gonna have a hell of a good time learning and getting stronger with all of you." THe young man got a bit excited, playfully punching his fist into his wallet, which was blocking the palm of his hand. He held back enough not to break it, but the excitement and determination was clear as day in his eyes.

"Allo-Senpai is a very good teacher as is Misoka-Senpai, and Chitose Senpai," Jet confirmed to Shun as the dragon boy nodded in understanding the new guys excitement. Ah Shizui the Empress girl.

"I'll take a water… and maybe a meat bun if the offer for food still stands. Ah the one that called herself the Empress… is she usually so aggressive," Jet asked easily noting how hostile that girl had fought with nary a notion of emotion.

"Did I just rhyme inside my head," Jet oddly said aloud before returning to Shun.

Shunsuke nodded at the question about food. "Of course, it's still open. Happy to treat ya bud," he said as he ordered the meat bun and water for Jet, paying for it simultaneously. He turned to face the dragon boy as the stand worker got the order ready. He was glad to help with this.

"As for Shizui… Well…" Shunsuke couldn't help but laugh at the question regarding his best friend. He knew she was more than just a hand full. "She's more than a little stand-offish," he began trying to find the right words unsure of what to actually say. He knew he loved and accepted Shizui as she was, but he also knew that it wouldn't always be the case for others. "She's really a good person deep down. You'll just have to trust me on that." He finally finished. It was best to be honest, after all… right? "Besides, I'll try to keep her in line where I can."

"In the meantime, make sure you heal up. Plenty of sparring days ahead of us, I'm hoping,"
He then said slightly changing the subject from Shizui. Best he not influence the future friends too much yet.

"Of course," Jet nodded as Shun left. As Jet started to walk away a sharp pain vibrated down his body as he hissed in pain… okay he did need to go back to the nurses to let them finish their job. As he leaned against the walls he cringed in pain… he should have taken Cupie's offer...

Cupie had grown curious of the food stands and did want to see what they offered, but of course, an "I told you so" opportunity came up and she just didn't want to turn it down.

She could see Jet was hissing in pain and leaning against one of the walls. Poor bastard.

Cupie approached him and gently poked his forehead with one finger to get his attention. "Yo Unga Bunga, ready to see the nurse?"

............................................................................................

Amaris Vs Aurora

Collab with @Thaleko

This had been something Aurora had wanted not to happen… However as her mother, and grandfather had trained her to understand sometimes in this business you had to be ready to fight your friends whether it was in mock battle, proving your worth, or even in worst case scenarios your friends turned on their duty. Thankfully for Aurora it was the former rather than the latter. Taking in a deep breath Aurora got onto the shrine like layout stage as her hair started to turn into a newer layout then her last few fights. The majority of her hair had turned into one massive braid with two smaller braids over her shoulders, and four resting upon her back giving her quite the celtic warrior look.

"Aurora Tamoyo reaping sowed rewards," she cheered herself as she pointed at her coming opponent. "And ready for full out war."

Amaris walked out onto the field, giving it a once over before acknowledging her opponent. It was another barren, well-lit shrine, with very few crevices and scarce shadow-creating things strewn about. "It iss like ssomeone iss choossing arenas with my quirk in mind.." she mumbled. Two stages that did not favor her? That seemed like a pattern.

Anyway, she couldn't stall forever. The vampire-like girl focused forward, looking at the bigger girl before her. "Aurora," she said with the slightest dip of her head. This was not the best matchup, but Aurora would prove to be a good precursor to Kanna, should she win. Should she win? They were in a relationship.. No, that did not matter right now. This was a mock-type battle to prove their worth as upcoming-heroes. Besides, saving lives was more important than one's selfish desires.

..Not that Amaris knew what it meant to have a "selfish desire".

She held up her fists, replaying her strategies in her head. "I am the Lasst Shhadow. Ssaigo no Kage." Amaris attempted to sound menacing, but had a frown -or was it a scowl- on her face, when staring at Aurora.

"Amaris...I know this is a tournament, but please remember you can't just insult people like you did Octavia. She's our friend you can't just ask her to call off her capability to see," she shouted out causing Allo to pause before he could start the match. Allo in a rather awkward moment waited to see what Amaris would say before he would signal the start.

"I respect you full heartedly, and you have never insulted me like that so why would you do it to someone else?"

"Inssult?" Amaris repeated, not understanding. "Shhe laid the termss out. Then shhe broke thhem. What did I do?"

"Amaris, you know damn well she's blind without her quirk," Aurora growled clearly a bit pissed at the reaction. Amaris may have been hard headed for as long as she had known her, but she had never been rude directly in a scathing manner before. Amaris had the concept of disability. There was no argument to be had on that matter.

"Were you going to blind folds yourself to make it fair? No no you wouldn't cause you think its a quirk to be able to SEE. Amaris come one hun you gotta be a bit more sensitive on such things," Aurora yelled out causing Allo to turn to Misoka who could only shrug as she watched on as well.

"What if I was in Octavia's shoes would you say the same to me?"

"One, I did not know thhat before. We have not had a proper talk before our battle. Two, maybe do not sset terms thhat take away your own eyessight, hm?" Amaris's face contorted. "What?! My quirk iss not connected to my eyessight," she replied with a frown.

"Enuffh!"
Amaris shouted. "Time to ffight!"

"Fine," Aurora hissed in response as Allo waited for a moment.

"Ummm fight,"
Allo announced as the stage came to life.

Amaris glanced to the side when she heard the go ahead. Then she shook her head, this was a fight -as she had just said! "I hope you undersstand, Aurora, thiss iss not perssonal. Jusst anythhing to win."

Amaris wanted to win quickly. Something in her did not want a drawn out fight against Aurora of all people. She didn't know why, but that's just how it was. Diving down in her own shadow like with Octavia, she shot out towards Aurora, but instead of hitting her, she dove right into Aurora's shadow. Popping out of it, she was now behind her girlfriend and on her back. Spreading out her shadow around Aurora, she laced up the other girl in a tight, firm shadow straight-jacket. Binding her arms backwards and her hair down.

"Predictable," Aurora yelled with blue eyes glowing dangerously as her massive braid charged up, and unleashed a torrent of electrical volts to her backside popping the shadow laces origin off her metal back as her four back small braids pushed off Amaris with force as the metal maiden spun for a sideways axe kick aiming to end the fight just as quickly as Amaris had aimed to.

"H~!" So, Aurora could break free just like that?!? This was even more problematic than she had thought. To avoid the sudden axe kick Amaris acted fast, using her small nimble body by grabbing her outstretched leg then lifting herself up to avoid the follow-through. Aurora's leg was both firm and strong enough to easily hold Amaris's body weight.

Before Amaris could even relax, she melded into the shadow cast by Aurora's leg, disappearing for the time being. Only to pop out and run across the white of this barren garden. She needed more shadows if she had even a hope. Her foot hit the shadows of the wall at the edge of the arena. She held her hands back at Aurora. "Shadow Lance!" The Shadows formed 4 dullish spikes and all jabbed right at the bigger girl.

"Graahhhh,"
Aurora bulldozed forward with her six small braids spiking forward as well deflecting the first two spikes but the latter two got through nailing Aurora's stomach and pushing her back as they continued to extend knocking a good chunk of wind out of Aurora. Grabbing them at the tip's Aurora used them like a beam and cartwheeled upwards to the sky. Using them as aerobic beams Aurora started to perform a flurry of backflips, cartwheels, and twirling jumps as with each impact with the ground sent sand flying chaotically. With her final land a few feet away from Amaris the big girl landed hard as she swung her hair through the grounded sand at sent it like shovel towards Amaris like a smoke screen. While the tactic was strange at first its goal was clear as four of her small braids burst through threatening to grab Amaris, and pluck her like a fish from water.

Well this was new. Amaris knew Aurora had skills, hence why she had been wary this entire time, but she did not know Aurora was capable of such acrobatic maneuvers. She shielded her face when suddenly sand was thrown her way. Only to sense the danger and take a dive back into shadows that were now appearing due to the sand cloud in the air. Except, she felt something wrap around her ankle before her entire body disappeared into her safe murky haven. "Ah, what the hell?!" She grunted, glancing back, only to see her leg sticking up out of the shadows with hair wrapped around it. "Shhit!"

"Oh no you don't,"
Aurora huffed as she literally used her hair like a fishing rod, and pulled Amaris out of the Shadow resulting in… a terrible mistake. Where as Aurora's next move was to fling her upwards she was now completely met with the fact that Amaris was wearing only panties under her skirt. Blushing profusely yet still pissed at her girlfriend, Aurora instead flung Amaris away from her for a potential ring out as she regained her composure.

"Oh shit… AMARIS WEAR DAMN PANTS UNDER THOSE SKIRTS," Aurora oddly mimicked Amaris as she mad dashed after the girl not wanting Amaris to recover.

Amaris felt a bit queasy being yanked from her shadows, releasing a yelp as she was tossed haphazardly away. She hit the ground only to hear what Aurora shouted. Suddenly she realized what happened, glancing at her upturned skirt, only to push to back down, face turning a bright cherry color. "H~HEY! Wh~what are you doing~ He~hentai! P~pervverti!"

She scrambled up to her feet, still holding her skirt down, glaring red-faced at Aurora. "Hyyaa!! You j-jusst wanted a peek!!" She squealed, waving her hand, only for all the shadows she stood on to morph into one large shadow and slap Aurora.

"Wuuu OH GAWD,"
Aurora wasn't read for the big ass hand Amaris had made to literally bitch smack her with so much force Aurora even with her hands shielding in defense was impressively sent backwards as the force of collision sent a wave out creating quite the wind for the people in the stands. Her hair quickly replanted her on the ground as Aurora yelled back.

"I AINT THE ASSHOLE DUMBASS NOT WEARING PANTS WHILE IN A TOURNAMNET WHY DIDN'T YOU WEAR YOUR UNIFORM WOMAN," Aurora said so agitated that she turned to a massive stone, and threw it at Amaris.

"I SHOULD BE THE ONLY ONE ALLOWED TO SEE THAT," Aurora yelled again throwing a small tentative shack also at the girl.

Still cherry-cheeked, Amaris looked up at what she had just done. She had smacked Aurora! And sent her tumbling, with a large gust of wind! She glanced down at her hand and at the dissolving shadow-hand she had made, with a look of wonder. Had she really managed that much force? "H!"

Glancing up as Aurora was shouting at her, her bright purple eyes widened as a big stone and shack were thrown her way. "AIYEE! S-STOP TALKING ABOUT IT!!! A-ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME, PERVVERTI WOMAN!"

She leaped out of the way to avoid the giant stone, and swung a shadow made from that boulder to slice up the shack, sending its debris everywhere. She should've just dove into the shadows, but a part of her was afraid to enter them and become "shadow Amaris".. Which, she already was.. but still!

Embarrassed as hell, she was fuming. What were these strange feelings? What was going on!? She could barely think straight! Looking back over at Aurora only exacerbated the problem! Why! "Hyya!!" Amaris attacked her girlfriend again with another mass of shadows, trying to shove her towards out of bounds, wanting to end this charade!

Aurora on the other hand was by no means done yet with how close she was there was no way to dodge such an attack. Yet it was less concentrated which meant she would have to play hard ball. Grabbing a large piece of what was left of the shed she moved forward using it as a shield as she spartan charged forward into the dark attack. At first it looked like she had been swallowed whole by the attack as she disappeared into its wake. Yet near the end where Amaris had summoned the shadow a blitz of electricity cut through as Aurora got through her shield gone, but its purpose done as few hits had gotten to her though they had torn her clothes up rather ruthlessly giving a amazonian like appearance as Aurora turned to Amaris with her hair completely unbraided as it waved in a glowing hostility with her blue eyes. Amaris was very close, so close that escape by normal means was impossible as Aurora dove forward tackling her girlfriend with a heavy force. With her hair clamping down on Amaris so she couldn't escape as she ran towards the shrine clearly about to do something extreme.

"Huh!?"
Amaris gasped when she saw Aurora bulldoze her way through the shadows, her damn electric hair keeping the darkness away. This match up, this arena, so unfair. She was countered hard. Then she saw how Aurora's clothes began tearing away from a few stray strikes of shadows. Any minor sight of skin made her heat up even more, until she was enveloped in the big girl's hair. "Oofh!" Crap! She had been grabbed! That like.. never happened! Usually Amaris was hyper-focused on not allowing opponents to do that, and she was too slippery! Struggling in the hair, fear mounted in her chest, fighting back the flustered state she was overwhelmed with.

"YOU…," Aurora smashed through the house shrine wall with Amaris in hair luckily for the shadow girl she wouldn't feel the full force, but quite the heavy hit would still rattle her smaller body..

"NEED…," Aurora then smashed through the shrines middle beam.

"TO CONSIDER OTHERS FEELINGS," Aurora yelled as she tackled through the back wall of the shrine finally releasing a volley of electricity into Amaris as Aurora with impending force heavy stomped into the sand to stop her forward built movement watching to see what her opponent would do as Aurora started to have her hair tighten Amaris against her own body clearly trying to get her opponent to tag out.

The force of smashing through the temple rattled the smaller girl in Aurora's hands. Each crash sent waves of pain through her. Then she felt an electrical current zapping her wildly. Resulting in her body shuddering in even more pain. Finally, Aurora was squeezing. This felt like the death knell. Think of something.. Amaris had to think of something..!

Then she got it. Pausing for a moment, enduring the pain, Amaris wondered if she should, or.. if she even could. N-no.. No. No! She had to! Anything to win. Anything to win! Be brave.

Despite her strange tumultuous feelings, Amaris sucked it up, knowing what must be done! She suddenly shoved her face right between Aurora's big womanly endowments, and blew a raspberry hard, shaking her head back and forth in them, jiggling them wildly. Fortunately -or unfortunately, depending- for her, her shirt was ripped in just the right spot, and Amaris's lips met cool skin, while she did this. Enduring the endless flustered feeling that was rocking her to her core..

And finally, after leaving Aurora's lovely 'girls' slick with her saliva, she pushed herself up as much as she could, baring her fangs, and bit at Aurora's neck. For a brief moment, she bounced off the hard surface, remembering the toughness of the girl's skin. Realizing she needed more force, she braced and then jabbed down with a monstrous bite, piercing Aurora's neck with her fangs, and beginning to suck. Did Aurora like being bitten, she wondered? A bite between girlfriends? Pretty sensual in nature.. At the very least, Amaris could suck vital energy from her target with her fangs, and her bite was paralytic.

"GAH NO… THE HELL… WHY NOW… STAHP,"
Aurora panicked almost immediately thankfully her hair was halting people from seeing what was going on. Thus it seemed more like the girl was bashing her head against Aurora's body. Unfortunately for the judge Allo… he knew what was exactly going on and had used Misokas spar head to block his view as he turned away choosing to approach the violation with Amaris at a later time. It was extremely worse for Aurora as the two had never kissed before only held hands, and now her girlfriend had just rocket launched into second base.

"I SAID STAHP," before Amaris could lock down into Aurora's veins with the aggressive bite Aurora's hair swiveled into Amaris's mouth giving a hardcore taste of metal that should have the shadow girl disengage or risk her mouth being violated by electricity.

Amaris felt hair snake into her mouth and instinctively spit it out, "Puh puh!" Shaking her head, that's not what she was wanting! "B-b-bad Aurora!!" She called, before trying to spank her butt only to have her hand caught by longer hair strands. Moving only to strike forward once more to bite down on her girlfriend's neck. This time however Amaris would be pulled away from Aurora's body as she was now being completely entombed by Aurora growing hair strands. Aurora, both humiliated, aggravated, and pissed beyond all normal thought yelled as she threw Amaris out of the ring. Thankfully minus the biting nobody would ever know what Amaris had done, but the fact she did it enraged Aurora. It also didn't help that in her fluster stated she had not thrown Amaris far enough as the girl was recovering close to the edge of the ring.

"AM...AR...IS," Aurora called out hostility as her hair started to violently move about how her mother's would when cornering a bad guy… so intimidating was it that as she neared Amaris she started to place out a murderous aura nearly equal to Kanna's. She had been embarrassed, and violated by her girlfriend on a level that Amaris was about to feel ten fold.

Being thrown aside, Amaris felt her body flying towards the edge of the ring, but she didn't pass it, rolling in the garden's white sand. She was relieved that she hadn't lost like that. However, hearing Aurora, and feeling that intense aura, a spark shot through her, and she leaped back to her feet. The battle was still underway, but she could feel it nearing its climax.

On edge, and even redder than before, the scenes from just a moment before flashed through her head. She had just done that… She couldn't even believe it. She had done.. those things, to Aurora! Her heart was beating faster than it had ever been, and her emotions were raging out of control. Her emotional state right now… was stronger than the shadow's pull on them. Amaris had no idea how to deal with them. None whatsoever. So she retaliated to the encroaching girl with the twisted aura. "KYA! NYU! SSTAY AWAY!" Amaris shouted, moving to place her foot in the wall's shadow. Shadows came out and speared at Aurora.

As each spear neared Aurora they were easily deflected away by the metal girls hands with much help from Amaris's now jumbled emotional wreck withering her shadows usual strength. As Aurora got closer her hair grew out longer with its monstrous electrical surge look as it was very clear Aurora could no longer be reasoned with as some strands had snuck underneath Amaris feet tripping the girl as they started to pull her to Aurora through the sand.

"NO!" Amaris shouted as she felt herself being pulled, diving into the shadows produced by Aurora's hair. Only to feel all the emotions in that pool of darkness welling up inside of her. No no no no no no no no..!

Amaris burst out of the shadows, unable to handle the emotional well. Holding her head, heart beating a mile a minute, face as red as red-hot iron, she turned to face her significant other. "AURORA!!!" Amaris shouted, stamping her foot down. All the bandages on her blew off and blood sprouted like fountains from her wounds from the fight with Octavia. Her blood doused the shadows, and fused them all together, turning them all a bright coppery color. "AURORA!!!!!" She shouted again, sending out a powerful attack of sharpened, hardened shadow spears, that would not be easily deflected. The shadows burst from wherever they could, breaking apart the rest of the shrine, all to attack her freaking girlfriend who she had no idea how to handle right now.

With the powerful volley being sent off towards its target Aurora's eyes narrowed calculating with what little time she had as she found exactly what she wanted… her wraiths target. With a quick side step dodging the first shadow spear Aurora started to dance her way through the monstrous attack as her hair collected and weaved as she moved through not only the attack but the destructive wave of the field being torn apart.With each duck, twirl, and hair manipulated pull Amaris's spear dented, and slashed at Aurora body never piercing as the girl continued to move, and calculate Amari's attack with the single desire to reach her significant other to lay down the law of their relationship. With little left for shadows to leap from a rather battered, and bruised Aurora with a single massive braid like tail behind her Aurora halted her intense dance as she glared at Amaris walking up to the girl as she peered down at her…

"Apologize NOW,"
she extremely demanded as blood dripped from her extremely sweaty shining body.

"I'M SSORRY!!"
Amaris shouted, before holding up her hands. "SHHADOW BLOOD: DESSPERATION WAVVE!" The shadows culminated into a giant wave that crashed at the woman in front of her, trying to sweep Aurora away like the sea. The wave would be imploded as Aurora's massive braid slammed into it releasing a massive volt electrifying the massive shadows with equal force as the attacks cancelled out dispersing into a nearly whimiscal dispersing black snow for a moment… the force had damaged Aurora's braid so much that it had broken in force retreating Aurora's hair into a mid length frayed look as it only reached her shoulders. Aurora had unleashed her full force of electrical build up. Her strength was now on its own. However as Amaris would learn with a strong left jab into her stomach that was still very well alive.

"Nh~!" Amaris wasn't expecting that copper-colored wave of shadows to be shattered like that. "Oof!" The girl grunted when she was punched in the stomach. Stumbling back, she held up her hand and caught Aurora's ankle with a shadow to keep her from nearing.

"You've embarrassed me in front of thousands of people Amaris," Aurora mumbled in a low seething growl.

"You keep insulting people without trying to understand them… your unwillingness to display your shadows emotions to me, and you keep confusing me beyond repair," this time the words came out more hurt, and… sad. There were legit tears falling down Aurora's eyes as she looked at Amaris completely, and deeply hateful with how this fight had gone.

"I don't know how this will go, but until you can figure yourself out I can't be with you how I want to until you know how you want to be with me," Aurora nearly whimpered holding back the emotions as she turned her tears to a straight face looking at her "friend". With a soft push Aurora removed Amaris hold… and ringed her out.

Listening to Aurora was displeasing to Amaris. A frown found its way on her lips. When she was pushed back, she realized she had stumbled back out of the ring. Gasping she fell to a knee, catching her breath. She had lost a lot of blood, and the emotional weight of all this was heavier than she knew how to bear.

As the medical team approached, and lifted Amaris back to the medical ward Allo who had been getting feed from the principal ran up to his daughter as the clean up crew came to clean the field. As Aurora was about to burst into an emotional break down Allo halted her.

"Its alright we made sure know one saw any of it," he promised as he slung his daughters arm over his shoulder to help her leave the field as she two headed for the infirmary.

"Shit! Kill the Feed! Misoka! Pull your head back." Ast the battle went on Gregori was quick to put up a casual coverup of these events. That one had just caused a massive ordeal, or at least the one to have lost did the majority of it. Some would hear and others would see and that would be a problem. With a nice wide smile on his face, Gregori waves Misoka and Allo over to him, as in a Russian Fashion he places and arm over each.

"Hahaha! Our Final Match! Aurora will Face Ichirou in the semi-finals! I will be conducting the rest of the commentary on the ground like our hard working teachers!" It was then the knives came out as the mic was lowered. "Allo, I'm not going to manage your family, but you best unfuck your family before I unfuck it for you… Or I'll send your daughter and that Demenented bat to the far north. I killed all the film and audio but I can do nothing about the crew.. Misoka I cannot ask you to spy on them 24/7. Nor will I, but do remind them the regulations are no relationships among students.. At least nothing so goddamn obvious that they have a fucking S&M Session for Thousands to see!" Cursing a bit in Russian he smiles while rubbing the shoulders of the two, laughing loudly before he backs off, red in the face.

"That won't be a problem sir Aurora already took care of it herself," Allo reported back as he nodded in agreement. The man was doing his job, and the pro hero couldn't argue that so for now he would see Kanna's and Charlotte fight through then he would break off to handle the mess his daughter needed to be seen through until her next fight.

"I will take you at your word Tavorish but now I need to see to this pr nightmare before someone notices.. Misoka if you do not mind I will have you call out the Semi Final stages, I will the final.. You also will be doing the judging after the Kanna one.. Mister Allo there will need a break I am sure to get his daughter Ready for her fight." Misoka just nods in reply, her attention divided among her cameras.

Reactions: Thaleko
1577506703472.png

Suddenly the Dullahan's Flame found herself as the center of attention with that bizzare final fight and her boss having maybe upped his blood pressure a bit, she found herself now in position of judge and semi announcer. Fortunately she was quick among the rest to take up public speaking.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! We of Class 1A now present to you our Freshmen Semi finals. Four will enter and one will leave, among them only one can be Champion! Now let's see what this little contraption can do!" Pointing to the Machine, it fires up the screen showing the next two fights. First up though bottom in the Bracket was Charlotte VS Kanna;

A Gaudy Casino with both entering through doors on opposite sides, the sheer amount of things in here that could be used as cover or as attacking objects was awe inspiring, or worrisome, she was sure this stage would be falling apart, at least from what she understood none of the items were 'real' past a point of time anyways.

1577507255425.png

And then at least was the match between Aurora and Ichirou, that may be another destructive one, only the dice could tell however..

1577510260599.png

Yet another Holy site... And this one was a simple shrine ground with many statues and lanterns littered about. With one small building, an open courtyard and a small fence marking the boundaries, a rather simple fair. This one was at least not too likely to be destroyed, though if yet another holy site came up for the final she was triggering the machine again, rules be damned..

"Well then! Fighters to your stages and good luck!"

Semi Finals Charlotte vs. Kanna

It was the Semifinals at last, only one of them would be able to leave here for a shot at the gold and the Priestess had every intention of making sure she was the one. Much like her family in general she loved to battle to an extent, craved it even. Falling at Silver would be find, gold would also be nice, bronze however.. Well that was something she would take if pressed to her limits. Still riding off of the provocation handed to her by Jet she walks into the Arena, in this case a Casino floor room, it has a massive winning screen, a few tables, some machines, other than that it was gaudy in its glittering gold and part of what made the Miko dislike the modern world so.

All the better to bring the edifice down if need be.

"Kanna Tanaka, taking the field." She calls out to her opponent, yet another mind sort. She would not underestimate dear Charlotte, but she would go at her all the same.

Stepping forward, Charlotte gazed at the Casino's interior, 'Oh'-ing and 'Ah'-ing at the ornamental nature of their faux battlefield. Looking towards Kanna, the girl hid her feelings rather well.

Honestly, she wasn't coming into this battle thinking she could win. She would try, of course. She made that decision to start taking this hero business seriously and to capitalize on the quirk she had. However, in terms of power at the current level, Kanna far exceeded her own bar. Like with the edgy girl from the last round, she would have to bait Kanna and outsmart her if she was to win…. Unfortunately, the plan she had thought up specifically to use against the miko, Charlotte had used against Empress earlier, and while some might think the girl was all brawn and no brain, she wasn't dumb enough to not approach her with caution as a result of that fight.

"Chevalier, at the ready," Charlotte replied, taking one final glance around the arena before Kanna undoubtedly launched her assault.

True to expectations, Kanna is quick to react, she had no intention of giving this one space, nor would she rush in for a pointless rush, as anger and rash rushed her mind, her focus was still clear. Taking a few steps forward, Kanna picks up a table and throws it, then a chair, going for the next she advanced while using the furniture to bombard her foe on the other side.

"Jeez… And I thought the dark knight was scary," Charlotte sighed, quickly readying herself for the assault.

It seemed Kanna was trying to restrict her movement with projectiles all the while slowly advancing to get up close, and Charlotte wasn't confident that her mind was strong enough to play catch with Kanna's brawn.

Charlotte hopped to the side to dodge the first projectile, allowing it to strike the floor. The second came at her, narrowly missing if she did push herself off the ground and over it. The third, however, came very quickly after the second, and while it didn't hit, it did force Charlotte to yank herself back into the floor with her quirk, resulting in a thud and 'oof' from her.

Strengthening her expression a moment, various machines and tables around her began to rock before ripping from the ground and clumping together in front of her to act as a large barrier. The makeshift wall stabilized a moment, rocking as projectiles smashed into it. However, as the appliances struck the wall and slowed, they seemed to take hold with the rest of the clump, joining the large shield of casino structures before the barrier rushed forward at Kanna as a counter attack. Meanwhile, Charlotte quickly flew to a nearby machine and ducked behind it as her shoes, now off her feet, "ran" to the opposite direction behind some other machinery.

As the pile built up and Charlotte began to gather one of her own to shield her the Miko took notice of this, running to her right and up the makeshift steps to the pillars that made up a false wall. As the barrage began in earnest from Charlotte, the Miko was gone, digging her hands into one of the decorative golden pillars. Grunting a bit, she freed it, given this pillar served little use outside of decoration, far larger than herself, the Miko takes notice of Charlotte suddenly vanishing behind some machines as she straight up log tosses the Pillar towards the collection of machinery, slot machines it looked like, following her throw, Kanna makes way to the Winnings Desk as quickly as she can move.

Yelping as the pillar crashes into the middle of the casino, rupturing the ground and loosening some of the machines, Charlotte is knocked from her hiding place. However, with many of the machines shaken, she at least had some ammo she didn't have to work loose.

Tugging at the weakened machines, Charlotte wasted little time in bombarding Kanna as she charged. At the same time, she pulled at the shoes she sent in the opposite direction, but instead of attempting to feign a walk, the pair flew aimed for the back of Kanna's head.

Perhaps it wasn't going to damage the girl, but maybe it would take her off guard at least or annoy her. Charlotte didn't really want to aggravate the girl, but a slip up was one thing she would be banking on.

Gritting her Teeth, Kanna now had a clear view of what she was aiming for, as the first of the machines collided with the counter and its large monitor. Originally the Priestess had considered taking apart the massive ball and hurling it at her enemy but now there was no time, no effort could be spent, no time wasted. This arena tended to favor Charlotte just a bit, but would it be enough?

As the pair of shoes hit her in the back of the head and the first few of the machines hit, the same situation as with Jet starts to unfold. Falling face first the Miko can feel the first of a couple machines hitting her.

'Get up..'
'Again..?'
'Hey, you, hey! GET UP!'

Rushing to her feet the rage begins to build up, bit by bit, more and more as the black and red aura started leaking out as the Miko stands to her feet. "..." With her skin darkening, her Mutation Quirk seemed to be taking hold and her face even starts to snarl, that strange like shape that her mother would often show. Taking a piece of cloth from her sleeve, the Miko shields her face. Bleeding slightly from the oncoming torrent of metal, Kanna is quick to rise, bringing along a door off of both machines as she charges forward, intercepting each of the machines in turn upon her fists at times a bit of jagged metal or glass would cut the surface of her skin, but it wasn't going much deeper, as she screams out in fury, the Left arm was hanging back in reserve with it's shield as the Right would barrel straight in on Charlotte's mid section. What the Left was holding back for was anyone's guess.

Pausing, it seemed her attack was beginning to slow the girl, however that thought soon vanished as the miko stood back up, now resembling when Jet goaded her in the first round. Swallowing her own saliva, Charlotte was no longer sure if that was a good idea. The blood villain was creepy as hell, and Empress was kind of scary in a grim way but—Kanna still took the cake like now.

Flinching as the girl let out a war cry as she charged forward, it was now or never. Either she took Kanna out, or Kanna would likely break her with the next attack.

Breathing out, Charlotte seemed to concentrate, rocking and shaking various machines and pillars that still remained, as well as some that had been used prior but were still in a mostly usable state. Kanna seemed to be going for a direct hit as well as some kind of follow-up. Charlotte would be taking some unoriginality and steal from her last fight a bit.

Pulling much of the debris loose, Charlotte was going to bank her win on launching Kanna out. If she timed it right and ducked at the last second, maybe Kanna's rage would blind her and allow her to smashed by the clumped debris, pushed forward and thrown out of bounds.

Certainly, she could try toppling the room, but given the last fight that wasn't going to stop her.

To her surprise, the shield of casino machines and furniture collided with Kanna as Charlotte fell back and flattened herself to the best of her ability against the floor. The clump crashed against Kanna and, being pushed with all Charlotte's might, seemed to take the miko off her feet and shoving her towards one of the walls of the casino, ready to impact it for a ring out.

As the Miko braces against the onslaught, her scowl tightens as she braces, on a knife's edge as it were. Physical met Mental and neither seemed to eclipse the other, but as with her two other matches, the third was also met with destruction of the Arena in part, the flooring and walls of the building weren't meant to withstand this sort of weight and force, as Kanna threw one of her shields, barely missing Charlotte as the trash heap pushed in on her, finally the wall and flooring gave way and she was out on the ground, when her aurora flared and Allo called the win in Charlotte's Favor.

"BULLSHIT! YOU DIDN'T BEAT ME! I'LL RIP YOU LIMB FROM LIMB! THIS SHITTY BUILDING BEAT ME!" She bellows out, pointing at the other through the opening as she hurls mechanical bits from off of herself, blood leaking from small wounds here and there.

Peeking from the new opening in the side of the building, Charlotte watched as Kanna shouted dissentments. Laughing nervously, she was honestly surprised that worked, sure that the only reason it did was due to Kanna letting go and allowing herself to be enraged. The first round must have really loosened the bolts so to speak, as Charlotte never knew Kanna to be the type to anger so easily, let alone to this extent.

Weakly smiling, she wasn't sure how to take the remark. Maybe it was just anger or rage, but was that something you just said? Was it the heat of the moment? Was it her quirk? Either way, Charlotte didn't really want to prod her and find out, instead opting to keep her mouth shut as she figured anything she said at the moment would hurt more than help.

"I can't believe that actually worked… I don't suppose I can hold out hope it'll work a third time…"

With that, Kanna picks up the pillar from before, throwing it into the building, causing it to buckle briefly. With that she readies another strike as Misoka intervenes. "Kanna! Enough!" With that she turns to meet the instructor, the Fury had surpassed the tranquil.. But not fully.. Taking a few breaths and perhaps equally unnervingly, the rage quickly vanishes. For the longest time, the Miko stares at her instructor. "..Ah.. Auntie, forgive me. I think the wound from Jet still has my blood rushing. It's good I go out here, had I been in the finals, well it may have been a clash of the Titans." Smiling thinly at that, Kanna eyes the stage briefly, making eye contact with the other. A long hostile glare followed up with a bow, upon coming up her gaz looked as normal as always. Waving at the crowd it seemed they liked the fight at least.

"And from down here on the field I gotta say that level of destruction was something else, poor luck and good tactics should never be taken lightly! A round of Applause! Charlotte advances to the Final Round!" Comes the booming voice of Gregori.

"Kanna I need you to come with me alright," Allo spoke up as he joined Misoka on the destroyed field. The male chuckled at the applause even clapping a bit himself as he patted Kanna on the shoulder.

"You can't always win, and as you should know failure is a beautiful teacher. Hell you got to the semi finals on your first year take pride in that alright. You can build, and get better, which is always a plus," Allo smiled as he motioned for Kanna to follow him to the infirmary so she could have someone to speak to if needed.

"..I Di…" Not saying anything more she shuffles off the field as Misoka assumes the judging duties for the final. Though given his own ordeal he likely needed a bit of a break as well.

Amaris Alucard
zsgnF0b.png

"They won't understand you. You will not fit in..."

Amaris awoke with a start. She glanced around quickly, trying to recall where she was. Right the infirmary. She had been taken there after her last fight.. The one with Aurora.

The nurse noticed she was awake, and was kind of surprised by that. "A-are you feeling alright?.." she began, leaning in to check on the girl. "You reopened your wounds from the first round.."

With a single look at the nurse, she began to get up out of the bed. Only for the nurse to begin to push her back saying, "You lost a lot of blood..!"

Amaris nodded. She could feel it. Her family was very intimate with their own blood. "My body produccess blood at a fasster rate than normal.. Though, not as-s fasst as-s my mothher's."

~~

Shortly after a back-and-forth with the nurse, Amaris departed the infirmary with a customary bloody piece of meat lodged in her jaws. Her body was re-bandaged, and felt stiff and sluggish again.

This was similar to the first round, except now it felt strange.. Like there was a weight on her shoulders. Though Amaris could not tell what it was. It felt... felt like a heavy rough blanket were laying across her shoulders and dragging on the ground behind her. What was this feeling?.. She had never felt it before. In fact.. thinking on it, she had felt tons of things in that last battle, that she had never felt before. Emotions. She had felt them. Lots and lots of emotions had overwhelmed her the entire time. Her mind sought answers, but she was totally lost as to what had caused such strife. She had put a ton into that last fight, more than she had known she was capable of. Now she had settled considerably down.. And yet..

Nibbling on the meat, her heart wasn't in eating it. Although she had no earthly idea why. Her energy was low, her strength at an all-time low, she had a blood shortage. All things pointed to the fact that she needed to eat: consume sustenance. And yet...

Her first break up. That had been her first break up. She walked absent-mindedly along, nibbling passively, not really knowing what to think or where her feet were taking her. She already felt sluggish, but this was like she was walking through molasses. What was going on?

Eventually, she found herself up in the observation deck, having not even really meant to go up there; overlooking the next matches. Boy, she must have really got up quickly, if she hadn't missed the next matches. No wonder the nurse was worried. Yet, Amaris did not care what the nurse thought. Her body and physiology was different. She knew her limits... Or she thought she did. Being active and eating were better for her than any rest or medicine the infirmary could provide.

Her eyes with a slight purple tinge flicked over to the other students of 1-A. Avoiding the others, Amaris skirted them and stood on her own in the corner, brooding as she observed the next fights. She wondered how Aurora would do in the next battle. She was even more convinced of her uh.. What was the word?.. Well they were broken up now so.. Her ex's strength after that fight. She did not doubt Aurora would emerge victorious. And yet.. she was anticipating watching the other girl again... Why though..?

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Azurian Dream
Cupie

"Me too. Meet me at the gym whenever your ouchies heal up and we can do some strength training... You ever try free running? Or hiking? I think it'll do us both some good."

With that, Cupie got up from her seat, offering Masaru more food. "Anyway, good to see you're not a total wreck. I'm gonna see if there's anyone else I can talk to; maybe watch the next fight. See ya later Power Bottom."

With that, she walked away from her friend taking the plate with her, leaving him to himself. Cupie wondered what she would do next, but then she ran into Jet.

---

After taking Jet to the nurse and leaving him there, Cupie returned to the observation deck to watch the next battles; Kanna vs Charlotte and Amaris vs Aurora.

Needless to say, after the Kanna and Charlotte battle Cupie was incredibly surprised to the point that she nearly fell out of her chair. Kanna lost?! The big Gorilla Girl of the class lost?! What happened?! Did Neapolitan cheat?! How the hell did she manage to bring down the big bad bitch of Class 1A?!

In the end, Cupie was... happy. With Kanna out of the picture, that meant it was fair game now. Anyone could win! Now things were getting exciting!

By the end of Amaris's and Aurora's battle, Cupie felt her eyes had been sexually assaulted. However, she couldn't help but laugh at a certain someone. Going by the faces they made, the emotional looks, and Amaris's sudden loss of energy to battle and Aurora's pained expression, Cupie was able to guess what happened on the field.

"Hah! First you insult a blind person and now your girlfriend dumped you! Talk about instant karma!" Cupie said to herself, happy with the turn of events.

Normally she wouldn't be happy about someone's suffering if she felt they didn't deserve it; but considering Amaris had probably made herself the most unlikable Hero in Class 1A just by what she said to Octavia, Cupie found it difficult to have sympathy. Of course, she didn't know Amaris that well and there could be circumstances, but by going off of what she saw, Cupie had no reason to feel sorry for her.

Before she could get comfortable, Cupie's cell phone buzzed a few times.

The second she saw the screen, her smile fell.

With a groan, she got up from her seat and started walking out of the deck to go meet up with her parents.

Octavia

@Mr.Scales ⚖

@TheSly

She listened to her friend, frowning near the end at the mention of juvy and Makoto. The mention of the fight, and him mentioning that she seemed upset, Octavia really had no choice but to tell him. However, she wouldn't tell him in the observation deck for fear that he might lash out or say some things that would cause a scene.

"Yes, I'm a bit upset but I'd rather not tell you here. Come." She gestured him to follow, though unfortunately for her, she wasn't the only one rounding the corner.

With a thud, Octavia ran into someone and fell to the ground due to the force of the collision. For a second, she stayed on the floor with the question of why she even bothered getting out of bed today crossing her mind. Hopefully things would begin to turn for the better. If not, then she would be happy that this would be the last time she ever dealt with today.

Fosc, due to the collision, had flown over to rest on Heisuke's shoulder as his host pulled herself together.

"My apologies." Octavia, with Fosc's vision, was able to grab Katsu's hand and accept his assistance in pulling her up. As she brushed herself off, Fosc returned to her shoulder and eyed the newcomer.

Like the rest of the boys in the class, he was pretty handsome. Though, he held the same type of aura as Heisuke did; another "tough guy" perhaps?

"Yes I'm fine, thank you. I hope I didn't inconvenience you too much." She smiled at him. "A new transfer, I assume?"

Ichirou

Ichirou couldn't help but grin, petting Ayame's head a little. "None taken. Any girl who reminds me so much of my sisters isn't one I want to sweep off her feet anyway."

Whoever this girl was that wanted to ask him to the dance... well, she might have to make herself obvious. Ichirou could think of three possible people and there was no way he was going to go around asking all of them. And there was no way he was going to pay Ayame for that information, no matter how curious he was.

He listened to Ayame talk about Amaris and Aurora with interest, mainly because this wasn't something he had seen. The two girls always seemed happy to be around each other (or at least as happy as Amaris could be). Then again, he didn't hang out with them as often as Ayame did, so he obviously didn't know all the details. He might have to ask Aurora about it later.

Wait, "Amaris did?" What did Amaris do?

Ugh, he'd have to watch those battles as soon as possible.

"Well, good luck then. I'll owe you a second one." Ichirou said, getting up from his spot and started walking towards where Adelaide was, remembering what he was going to do.

Eisuke turned off his microphone and yawned a bit as they took a break to rebuild the arena. Normally, he would be left feeling pumped up from all those fights and even have the urge to go down there and spar with some of the stronger students. He wouldn't use his quirk (mostly), but it would all be in good fun.

But, after witnessing the Tanaka girl's quirk in action, he felt sick to his stomach. Eisuke thought that would be the last he would see such a destructive force, and yet, there it was again. He knew he should be happy that she was on their side, but he was still bitter about the past. His friends being hurt in the ways they were, about Kaz, about everyone…

Before he could dwell too much on it, one of his phones vibrated twice; a text message. He fished his personal phone out, considering his business cell had been set to silent, and saw the message and who the sender was.

With a smile, he got up from his chair, giving Gregori a heads up that he would be gone for a little bit, then went out to try and find his brother-in-law.

"Kaz!" He called out to his friend with a smile, approaching him. "Good to see ya! Come to watch Ichirou fight?"

"A competing son and a visiting brother-in-law," Kaz mused as he was met by Eisuke, feeling much happier now that he'd spoken with Kaori and having witnessed a few particularly stimulating battles. "There's no way I would have missed this." He added as he stepped closer to Eisuke, bringing his hand to rest on his former classmate's shoulder.

"But you know," he paused for a moment, trying to find the words before continuing, "you're looking a little stiff out there. You doing okay?" It had occurred to him that the battles might have brought up less than fun memories of the past. He couldn't say he didn't feel it, but when it was this noticeable on the Number 2 hero… Well, it was something that warranted a conversation. Hopefully Eisuke wouldn't be opposed to opening up to him though.

Kazuo never thought he'd gotten particularly close to Eisuke for whatever reason in school, but marrying Chitose had warranted deeper interaction. He hadn't even seen him recently. He wondered how he was doing after the attack, after everything. "Cause you don't seem too hot right now."

Hearing Kazuo's question, Eisuke couldn't help but fidget with his bangs a little; a nervous habit he took to when he started opening up. Ever since Chitose's breakdown during their fight at the tournament, he had long since dropped the facade of perfection and the "bottling one's emotions" thing. He was more open than ever, and well, it allowed Kazuo to see right through him and point out his troubles. It was a blessing and a curse.

"That Tanaka girl's quirk was just giving me flashbacks to that time. Never thought I'd see it again, and yet, here it is. She's on our side, but, she reminds me too much of her to really see as a Hero. It's a bad and unfair thought process since Kanna didn't do anything wrong, I know, but it's still something I have a hard time moving past even after all those years ago. I wish I had a more open mind like Allo and Chitose, but I gotta work to change myself; can't force it." He shrugged at that, his smile faltering a bit but he kept it up to not worry Kazuo too much. "But I'll be fine. I've gotten my therapy and I'm way better than before." He reassured the other.

"Since the mood is kinda somber, now would be as good a time as any to ask. You heard about the attack on UA and specifically what happened?"

"I hear ya. When Chi and Allo told me, I was a little apprehensive. It was hard to move past every that'd happened in the first place," Kaz sighed, letting go of Eisuke. He ran his fingers through his hair. "But her mom deserved a second chance. I figured if I didn't at least try to give her that much, or her daughter the chance to be a hero like any other kid, I'd be a pretty big hypocrite, ya know?"

Kaz flashed back to high school. During his time at UA he'd gone through one of the hardest moments of his life. The corruption, hurting friends and allies alike, experimentation, and fighting… so much fighting. He shook the thoughts from his head as Eisuke brought up the attack. A popular subject of conversation.

"Allo hasn't given me all the details. But yeah… I heard." His reply was a bit softer in tone. He averted his eyes from his brother-in-law. He wasn't sure what else to say on the matter. "What do you know?"

Eisuke subtly looked to each side to make sure no one was listening. "Well, a lot of teachers died, and many more were injured. An old student of Allo's was discovered to be a traitor, along with another kid from Class 1B. The kid had a change of heart, and right before he could tell the police everything, he was found dead in his dorm room. I don't know the exact state, but it was definitely murder. The only reason I know as much as I do is because one of the students close to him was willing to share the info."

'I don't want to share this shit with you, but… If it can help bring the motherfucker who did this to Makoto to justice, then I'll tell you everything I can.'

He sighed, "Class 1A was attacked directly by different henchmen, and thankfully, most made it through with treatable injuries. Two kiddos weren't so lucky, but they're alive. One went back to America and the other… no idea."

A look crossed through his eyes, anger. "...Chitose couldn't share too much info about her attacker, unfortunately. He had a raven quirk, but there's not one person registered in all of Japan with anything that matches what she experienced."

Kaz clenched his fist listening to Eisuke explain. Some information he had been given, but there was much more that he didn't know. Now… He could feel all that anger bubbling back up. He wasn't about to act on it. He knew it wasn't the time. But now he had a bit more to go off of than he'd been given before.

"Can I assume you've been investigating this on you own as well?" Kaz hadn't seen Chitose and his daughters since before his trip, and coming home he'd barely rested since then, aside from a few good nights.

"I feel like there is something we must be missing. This could end up being bigger, and even worse, than anything we experienced as kids," he shook his head while trying to wrap his head around all of this. "Fuck, how could I have let something so obviously big and organized grow and happen under my watch?" Kaz pounded his fist into the wall near him and Eisuke and growled under his breath. He could feel his temperature rising, struggling to control the growing heat, even if just for a moment. "Dammit!"

"Kazuo." Eisuke's tone was serious and he placed a hand on his friend's shoulder to try and snap him out of his emotional outburst regardless of the growing heat. "No one saw this coming. Not me, not Allo, not Chitose, not the former Headmaster, nobody. No one could have predicted it because it wasn't obvious at all; there were so little signs, if any, that we would have been lucky to notice something. My sidekicks did some investigating as did Allo's, and not a trace of who these people are has been recovered; just some physical descriptions by the victims at best. Please, it isn't your fault and you can't throw the blame on yourself like this." He tried to reason with the other, hoping it would be of some help.

"We did capture most of the attackers at UA though. They're being interrogated right now as a matter of fact." Eisuke added. "One of them will definitely end up talking, just like any other scumbag Villain when offered the right price."

Kaz took a deep breath, getting his quirk under control as he listened to Eisuke. "I know… I've been through all of this," he said with a soft sigh, "it's still just so damn frustrating." Kaz had thought about it over and over. He wished he'd been there. He wished he'd been able to do something. He wished he could do something now, and yet he couldn't. Days like this helped, watching Ichirou helped, but only so much.

"Guess we've got our work cut out for us now," he finally added. "Hopefully one of the bastards will talk sooner rather than later."

"They always do."

Eisuke's smile returned, "Don't worry too much, I'm doing the best I can to get to the bottom of this, and so is everyone else. Everything will turn out okay."

After the reassurance, he then asked. "I assume all is good in America?" This time he was trying to change the subject now that everything had been addressed.

"It is, I'd just gone because my older sister had been working an issue and she needed an extra hand. Something about not trusting some of the heroes around her." Kaz shook his head. "I'm glad I was able to help. I just wish the timing had been… better I guess." It was strange though that an attack would occur during the time he'd been in America. Almost too coincidental, too contrived. Not many had known about this. Chitose, a few sidekicks at his agency.

Kaz looked around. He hadn't considered this before. Why hadn't he considered this before? "Eisuke, I know Chi had told you about my trip, but did you mention it at all within your agency? Cause if you didn't it may just be worth looking into my own…" He was going to need to talk to Allo about this as well, but for now, the time wasn't right. It would only stir a panic and if they checked now, the individual would be alerted to it all.

"It might be worth sending a message to Allo and the others. For now though, I think I should go see Ichirou before his next match." Kaz smiled and pat Eisuke on the shoulder. He'd figured dwelling on the worst wasn't for the best, but not at least there was something new. Maybe. He hated detective work sometimes. It was so much easier to fight.

"Hm? I didn't say anything; wasn't my thing to tell, ya know?" Eisuke told him, knowing exactly where he was getting at. "Yeah, I'll let you send that text. For now, I'd better get back to the commentator's stand. Was really good seeing you again Kaz." He said with a smile before adding, "And thanks for worrying about me."

---

Having finished talking with Eisuke, and having a new lead in mind Kazuo had sent a message to Allo. It was important that he knows that they should begin discreet investigations into… the Nova Master hero agency. His own damn hero agency. Kaz shook his head. Now wasn't the time to worry about that. He was looking for Ichirou. He smiled when he'd finally found him.

"You've been doing really great out there, son." Kaz smiled, coming up behind his son and placing a hand on his head. "Seriously, I almost didn't recognize you fighting out there," he added as he took a second to tossle Ichirou's hair. "Although you did have a little hiccup there." Kaz couldn't help but laugh thinking back to Ichirou's little moment with Masaru.

Ichirou, during his quest to find Adelaide, was stopped when a large hand was on his head and an all too familiar voice praised him for his battle thus far. He even blushed furiously at the mention of the hiccup, and the fact that this man had seen it. A part of him hoped Allo wasn't broadcasting his first fight to his mother, or else she might have a few things to say too.

He turned around, unable to help the big smile on his face, "Dad, you're here!" Ichirou went up to his father and gave him a big hug. "I thought you'd be too busy to watch?"

Kaz returned Ichirou's hug, squeezing him tight, perhaps a bit too tight, before he realized the kid still had some more fighting to do. He laughed a little at Ichirou's surprise. He couldn't say he blamed him. He'd debated coming and whether or not it'd be wise. In the end, he was happy with the choice he'd made.

"Are you kidding me? I wasn't gonna miss out on seeing you dominate the competition," Kaz said as he let his son go, gently nudging him with his fist. "Although, I couldn't have expected you'd be dominating it like that," he added with another laugh. He could see the embarrassment on Ichirou's face. It'd honestly been too good an opportunity to pass up. If Chitose hadn't been watching already, Kaz would be showing her the recording he'd likely be able to obtain later.

"Seriously though, how have you been the last few weeks? Any big news to share with your old man?"

"Dad!" Ichirou blushed again, obvious embarrassment on his face as Kaz teased him again about what had happened during his first fight. "It was an accident, dammit."

At his father's question, he paused to think about what he wanted to say. "A lot of bonding with classmates, making friends, training and things like that. I made some two close friends while I was here; one I helped try and find out some things about her dad, and the other would have loved to meet you. He's a big Hero fanatic, but he ended up getting transferred to a different school sadly."

Kaz smiled at Ichirou's reaction as he listened to the young man talk. He'd decided to brush over the talk about the friend trying to learn about her dad. It sounded too familiar to touch on and it wouldn't have been his place to intervene anyway. He continued to nod along though. Poor kid had probably transferred cause of the attack. Disheartening as it was, Kaz understood.

"Sorry your friend moved, but I'm glad you haven't let all that's happened stop you from learning and growing as a hero and person Ichirou," Kaz said as he placed both of his hands on Ichirou's shoulders. "You and your classmates have been through a lot. I'm proud of you for finding a way to make it through despite everything." He said with a smile. "Now, get ready to go out there and kick some more ass," he paused with a small chuckle, "I'll be watching."

Ichirou grinned back, "Thanks dad! I'll do my best to make you proud!"

Unfortunately, his time spent with his dad and Ayame meant he couldn't check on Adelaide like he was supposed to. He needed to go get ready for his upcoming battle now.

He'd check on her later.

With one more hug to his father, Ichirou made his way back to the arena to prepare for the semi-finals.

Following her fight, Charlotte hadn't spent much time basking her win. She was surprised that she had managed to pull one over on Kanna and, even for a moment while she was distracted, managed to overpower her and shove her out of bounds. Her adrenaline was still pumping, from the near loss to what came after it.

That gaze Kanna sent her—it wasn't normal anger. Not to mention her words. Some might have shrugged it off as bad sportsmanship or simple aggravation, but the look in her eyes wasn't the same, Charlotte could tell as much. She feared that she had perhaps shaken something loose in Kanna, similar to how Jet had done in the first round.

As such, despite her survival instincts, the girl had made her way to the treatment room. Standing outside of it, the miko had been forced here after the fight. Charlotte stood behind the wall, staring inside to check on the girl, wary to enter due to the last gaze the two shared.

From behind there was a sudden "waaah!" as an unknown figure prances upon and pounces the girl, it was Ayame, trying to get in a scarem maybe. "What, you lost already?!" She Exclaims.

"No.. Wait that doesn't matter! Charlotte I've caught you post red handed, Stealer of shirts! Ha, ha, ha! But if Ichirou or Aurora already beat you I can't extort him for money.. So why did you steal his shirts and why are you here?"

"WAH!" Charlotte yelped in surprise, performing much as a cat in a cartoon and shooting up into the air towards the ceiling.

Upon noticing it was simply Ayame, the french girl let out a soft sigh of relief as she made her descent. In her focus, she must have gotten a case of tunnel vision and not noticed the encroaching girl.

"That's mean, scaring a girl already on edge," Charlotte said with a pout, folding her arms as her cheeks puffed slightly. "No, I haven't lost. Ichirou and Aurora still have to fight. I just came here to check on Kanna…"

However, the panda quickly changed subjects and accused her of stealing shirts. It was quite out of left field, though it brought up some questions. Why was Ayame hunting down shirts? How did she know Ichirou's spares were gone and how did she know it was her?

"Who's shirts? And why are you accusing me of such a thing?" Charlotte inquired with a tilt of her head and curious expression. "The closest I've come to the men's changing room was when I checked on Masaru outside of it."

"I have my ways! I am the Star Detective!" She says making a pose. "Haha! Plus he asked me to look for them… I found him looking for them and used my nose to find them! Still though, err why are you here?" She asks again, before shrugging. "As to how I know it's you, you aren't the only one that spies and plays tricks on others you know."

"It sounds like you're the only one sniffing for boys' shirts Ayame… I won't tell anyone, but you should be more careful about the scandalous things you admit," Charlotte warned, covering her mouth with her hand to conceal a sly expression. "And you still haven't given any proof, or told me who the shirts belong to."

Ichirou asked Ayame to help him it seemed. The girl was like her, very crafty in her ways. Though as of yet she hadn't presented any evidence for her little prank.

"Either way, like I said. I wanted to check on Kanna. I get the feeling I'm now cross with her after our match…"

"I don't have to prove anything." She says sticking her tongue out. "Either way you aren't denying it. So I wonder why you have them, other than being a creepy stalker. Plus Ichirou isn't my type. I hate hot things and he's on fire, you'll have to try better." Listening to her on Kanna she shrugs.

"I was visiting Aurora, she's shaken up a little, seen Kanna for a bit, she was talking to Jet, they might be done now. She is upset over the battle, mostly as she can't justify it as a loss, her definition on that is pretty extreme.. Though it might be worth trying to talk to her if you want. If you tell me the truth on those shirts then maybe I'll go act as a shield for you, Big Sis Kanna would never hurt me, haha!"

"Does that mean Ma-kun is your type since he's ice cold?" Charlotte nudged with a small smirk. "Either way, I don't have Ichirou's shirts. And calling people creepy stalkers is rude, especially considering I know you've spied on people as much or more than I have."

Moving onto Kanna, a slight frown graced the girl's features. Ayame seemed to be one of the more familiar with Kanna out of the others, though she wasn't sure if the mention on Kanna never harming her was a joke or genuine. The look in the miko's eyes certainly wasn't something to scoff at.

Humming at her supposed offer, it wasn't simple frustration or not seeing the fight as a genuine bout that worried her. Of course it wasn't. Real fights don't have ring-outs or referee's. Charlotte knew that.

"You call her big sis, so that means you two are close yes? Did you find Kanna to behave strangely during the fight or after?" Perhaps the panda didn't notice or shrugged it off, but she prided herself on being able to read others and Kanna didn't make it all that difficult in the end. Either way, she would hold off on accepting the girl's offer of a shield until after she gathered some information.

"She's always had that bit of an edge to her, maybe my quirk lets me sense things, but Momma knew it as well, it seems it's something she got from her own momma, Kanna that is, but it doesn't seem.. Evil. Violence in and of itself is not evil, that's just a silly notion to put into the minds of people you want to abuse. Or that's what I heard once."

Shrugging at that Ayame tilts her head. "I'm not sure, his coldness is nice, but his personality isn't like.. Well he's a bit flat.. I mean the cold is a plus and I do like apples, but I'm not that shallow… hmph.." Returning to the other questions she tilts her head to the side. "I guess we are, she stayed at our house for a couple weeks and we shared my bedroom. She's very stern but kind, you just don't want to make her angry, plus her strength is something else, she likes to live simply."

Humming at that, Charlotte still wasn't sure what to make of it. However, she assumed she would just have to talk to the girl and hope the panda could keep her calm.

"Yeah, that's true. I don't expect it getting better anytime soon either. Masaru doesn't take losing streaks very well. Probably going to be all stiff until he feels he's adequate," Charlotte assumed, knowing full well how the boy struggled to loosen up in times of stress. "But fine. Yes, I played the little prank on Ichirou. So, stand in front of me while I speak with Kanna, hm?"

"I knew it! Panda Success! But hmm.." Smiling a bit she had nothing else to say, or so it seemed. "Fine, let's go see her then, her talk with Jet should be done by now. She's not all that badly wounded, all things considered." Motioning for the other to enter it seemed she would at least hold up her end of the deal.

"Panda success? Are you trying to be cute?" Charlotte questioned, placing a hand above the girl's head to pet her without invitation.

Following the girl inside, Charlotte seemed literal as she remained behind the panda, peeking around the girl in search of the miko.

"Kanna…?"

"Yes?" Says the large figure taking a seat on one of the beds. Her gaze lingering on the entrance with a more neutral expression. As Ayame moves forward to stand between the two as she approaches Kanna. "I do hope you didn't come to gloat, you don't seem injured after all."

Deflating a bit, the girl was strangely… normal. Honestly, Charlotte wasn't sure if she'd have preferred the girl to have been angry. Acting fine and dandy was just weird.

"Why would I gloat to the person who said they'd rip me limb from limb? Or do you think ring outs work in actual confrontations?" Charlotte said with a frown.

"Honestly, no. It had upset me greatly and I would have done harm to you. In my family one fights till they know they don't stand a chance or until they can't move. If not for that call I would have just went back in. Also your power did not take me out, rather terrible building materials were my end. So yes, I cannot accept these results, but all the same, the more we bleed, or I did, the more buildings were damaged, the more the people cheered. Even now thinking of it angers me.. Though my Mother was once defeated by a ring out in a real battle. That one took her months and even years to heal from." With that Kanna reaches out to pet Ayame on the head before looking at the other.

"So, what brings you here?"

Stiffening slightly, Charlotte's fears came right out of the horse's mouth in this case. None could call it an exaggeration. She had flat out admitted that she meant what she said.

"I'm not stupid enough to think I could beat you in a fight of brawn. Honestly, I went in expecting to lose, but I promised myself I would stop coasting and that I would try. I'm not the type of person to beat at a brick wall out of defiance, either. If I saw another option, I would've opted for it," Charlotte explained, still keeping herself steadily behind the panda. "I came here because I wanted to check on you. You were injured and on top of that, you were acting pretty unhinged…"

Pausing for a moment, Charlotte couldn't say she wasn't wary of the girl now. She always thought of Kanna as the gentle giant sort prior to that.

"What's going on with you? Are you really willing to go so far over a faux battle?"

"It's part of my quirk. A berserker like state, one that enjoys battle, one which releases the physical bounds even if it must break itself. Maybe not, but the battles were made real by one of you." Staring at the other with narrowed eyes, it was hard to tell what she was thinking. "Come here if you please, I rather speak face to face then with you over there. The wounds you gave me were mostly superficial and due to my own actions as well."

"Your quirk? But you've done tons of things and always been so calm when doing it," Charlotte questioned aloud, her guise turning somewhat suspicious. "Are you still mad and, or, going to hit me?"

"I also wasn't slashed with a Plasma cutter and left bleeding out on a field, now was I. And if I wanted to hit you, you are within my reach. Now please, come here."

"Fair… But you didn't say anything about not being mad…" Charlotte seemed to grumble before hesitantly stepping forward. The girl's gaze remained locked with the miko's eyes, likely searching for a tinge for what she saw before. "...Or rip my limbs off… to be clear."

"There." With that, Kanna quickly reaches out and grabs the girl by the hand, pressing a charm into it. "Good luck to your fight. I have no plans to rip your limbs off. Well, see yah?"

Shrugging a bit she looks forward. "I still don't consider myself beaten, but the match goes to you. So you now need to see this through. But I rather doubt the same trick will work three times in a row, as I said, I have no plans to harm you, as to the rage you seen, that is within me all the time but normally under my control. Long running conflict or serious injury awakens it."

Flinching slightly, Charlotte stared oddly as Kanna placed a charm in her hand. "A charm…?"

Looking at Kanna, her quirk was a strange one. It seemed to constantly affect her mood and emotions. Wasn't it a pain to constantly have to worry about staying in control? Charlotte didn't have to consider anything like that for her quirk.

"I don't believe so either. I didn't think it would work the second time. I'll have to hold out hope for the environment aiding me," Charlotte admitted, smiling slightly after. "But thank you Kanna. I'll do my best."

"It technically didn't. All of the weight caused the floor to break and that threw me out.. Either way I think the next course may end up benefiting you. Well, depending on who you face." Staring at Ayame as she strokes her hair a bit more she shrugs one shoulder as if loosening it up. "I had hoped to fight Ichirou or Aurora, that would have been something to see.. So now you have to do it, but not like me, that charm is for good luck. Ayame, you can go out with her if you like, I'm mostly alright now."

"Eh, you sure?" Getting a nod in response she looks at Charlotte.

"We'll see I suppose," Charlotte mused. "Either way, thanks again Kanna. I'll talk to you later then."

With a wave, she turned to leave the room with Ayame and shut the door behind her. Breathing a sigh of relief, it seemed the interaction had gone better than the girl first predicted.

"That was way too stressful…"

"She's not that bad, I mean.. She was always kind to us, I just wouldn't want to make her angry, well, I guess off I go to watch the fights! I'm sure she'll head back out there some time or another."

"I never thought of her as bad, but I needed to check on her after that. I'll have to keep her quirk in mind from now on," Charlotte said, taking soft hold of the other girl's tail and petting it. "Too bad~ I was hoping I could comfort myself but I guess I should prepare for my next fight… and you do need to go rat me out after all."

"Oh don't worry it shouldn't be that bad! Plus he's too cheap to pay me..hmph.. Number 1 cheapskate family more like.." With that Ayame walks up to Charlotte and wiggles her ears. "Go ahead, haha, You can't resist the Panda fur and hair!" She says offering up herself, she did want to try cheering up her classmates at least.

"Really? He got me ice cream though. How much were you charging?" Laughing a bit, Charlotte's face turns into a slight pout as the panda takes hold of her ears. Still, at the offer Charlotte wasted little time hugging the tail and nuzzling it like a big, fluffy pillow. "So fluffy~"

"Heh only 5000 Yen." Letting the other get her pets in, she had offered her ears and head, not her tail, which was bothersome, though Kanna was also much the same.. It really did make her sound like a mascot, just wait till they seen her outfit, then the Panda would be taken seriously! Well, so she hoped, letting the other have her fill, Ayame eventually thumb flicks her on the forehead and breaks off in a sprint to finish her tasks. "Get going!"

"Ow~" Whining at the sudden flick, Charlotte's face once again broke into a pout. However, she also had things to do and places to be. With a huff, she turned and went on her way as well. Maybe if she caught the next fight she could find a way around her next opponent.

Charlotte: #ecb2ed

Mentions: Ichirou, Aurora

Interactions: N/A

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After leaving the medical ward, Charlotte had gone on to take a bit of a walk. There was still a bit before the next fight began and Charlotte was more concerned with getting a plan of some kind. The last two fights she had more or less winged, though fortunately the environment plus her opponents lent some advantage to the plans she used. Her next possible opponent wouldn't likely work to the same.

Ichirou was incredibly mobile on top of being a powerhouse. A ring-out definitely wouldn't work on him, especially since that had been her go-to for the past matches. On top of that, Masaru was even overpowered by him in a circumstance where he wouldn't even have to worry about freezing, so she knew her usual attacks would have as much of an effect as they would on Kanna.

Then there was Aurora who lacked mobility, but was sturdier than even Ichirou. Whereas with Ichirou if she could pin him down or strike from blind spots possibly to wear him down, there was practically nothing she could do to even puncture that skin of hers. Though, since her skin was similar to armor, perhaps she would be more susceptible to blunt force damage like a knight would be more vulnerable to a mace than a sword. If the environment favored her, she might also could use the girl's weight to lock her down, though that boiled down to luck.

Deep in thought, Charlotte kept walking until she bumped into a much larger surface and bouncing off of it. Though as she fell, she found herself braced by something, as if caught by the air.

"...Papa!" Cheering, the girl was quick to shoot up to equal height with the man and wrap him in a tight hug. "I didn't know you were here! What about work?"

"I do get some time of Glacier," The man replied, returning the embrace with a half spin. "At least your mother or I needed to be here to watch you win. You're in the finals!"

"I know! ...But I think that's probably as far as I go..."

"Absurdite, this isn't the first time you've won using that brain of yours. Even if you don't, you've amazed as it is," Her father retorted, placing her down and hands on shoulders leaned down to be closer to eye level. "Don't ever doubt yourself. Not to mention, your quirk was like this before you enrolled here. You have much to grow into and you will be great, I know it. Gold or silver, I'm proud of you."

"Merci beaucoup, Papa." With another tight hug, the words were a welcome but his presence was more than what was needed. There hadn't been time to be together like this in a long time. "Let's go get some food and watch the next fight! I need to know who I'm facing if I'm going to win!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Masaru: #5098ab

Mentions: Cupie, Amaris, Various Unnamed

Interactions: @Thaleko

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah... I don't usually do that kind of training, but I think I'll take you up on it," Masaru said.

Smiling slightly, he took one final appetizer as Cupie bid farewell. However, as he went to take a bite, another nickname was thrown at him. This one took him a moment and, honestly, he wasn't even sure how to respond. His mouth opened to retort as she departed, though only a few stutters and beginnings of words made out before he finally came up with one lacking.

"Wha-You-...S-Screw you!"

With a huff and a scowl, Masaru grumpily scarfed the food down and stood up, deciding to move around a bit. He made his way to the observation deck where the rest of the students were to be. As he reached it, he noted a few of his peers up and about, conversing or eating. There were some he didn't recognize either, transfers perhaps? Or maybe just friends. Either way, one lone soul in a corner. It was Amaris, silent as usual however she seemed different. He caught parts of the fight on the various monitors as he perused the building, but it was very odd to say the least. The girl almost appeared down, but wasn't that technically impossible?

Humming to himself in thought, he decided to make his way over, at least to check on her wounds. With how she had behaved, he knew she was probably on quite a few people's shit-list. Masaru couldn't say he approved of the things she had done or said, but then again, her behavior itself was the worrying part.

"Are you sure you're okay to move around? I'm surprised they let you out," Masaru questioned in his approach, referring to the medical staff.

Eyeing her with a raised brow, he examined her features for a few moments. This was probably a job better suited for Charlotte. She could read someone no matter how solid the mask. Her face was monotone, but the air around her was different.

"Are you doing alright?"

Amaris Alucard
zsgnF0b.png

@EmperorsChosen

A voice beside her. That was unusual. Not unwelcome. Though it wasn't welcomed necessarily. It just was..

Biting into the slab of meat which was shredded on the fringes as if an animal had been gnawing at it, Amaris winced, pulling back. She glanced at the boy beside her, then offered an explanation for that small action. "Ssore jaw. Biting Aurora wass hard; did not account for how tough her sskin would be.." Actually, she had not known beforehand if she could manage to pierce Aurora's skin; she had a strong bite -very strong-, but still, Aurora's skin was monstrous.

Ah, he asked her how she was. Was that strange? She blinked at Masaru. They did not talk often, though she did not converse much with really anyone. As far as she knew, Masaru was not the talkative type.

"It iss better for me to eat -" she said as she held up the bloody meat "- and to get exxercise." That was the answer to his beginner question. "Othherwisse, yess. It appearss my wellbeing is not of a critical ssort. I jusst need to take it eassy for a moment.. " She moved her neck and arms, wincing ever so slightly. She felt so stiff, and her cuts stung beneath the bandages. "Need to allow my body to producce the blood it losst."

That seemed sufficient, turning back towards the field, with the slab of meat back in her fangs. Then she paused. Well, actually.. was it? She glanced sideways at the boy, then lowered the meat, blood dripping off her lips. "...-How about you?.. You lost." She said flatly, still not aware of how to mince words. "Apparently people found your matchh withh Ichhirou amussing. Though, I do not know why." She licked the blood off her lips. "My guesss would be thhat you losst in an embarrasssing fashun."

She lowered her eyes. What did it mean to be embarrassed?.. No.. She knew. Boy, she knew. That entire match with Aurora, she had felt nothing but embarrassment. And she did not know why. But it had not be pleasant. Not at all! Her face furrowed and her thin lips lowered in a pained frown. She suddenly felt... felt bad. For Masaru. Raising up the meat to hide behind she mumbled, "I am ssorry for your losss."

• Love
Reactions: Azurian Dream
Cupie held her head high as she walked down the hallways, approaching the meet up point where her parents would be waiting for her. She had taken a minute to mentally prepare herself for the inevitable, and once she was felt she was ready, Cupie took a deep breath and headed outside; slipping the mask she wore during her fight with Heisuke back on. She could feel a heavy weight on her shoulders as each step took her closer towards a more secluded area of the watch area, away from the public.

Just what were they planning?

There, waiting for her near a modern day car was a man and a woman. The man, Tomoaki, was a tall platinum blonde with his hair slicked back wearing a tailored suit that he normally wore to his day job. The woman, Mami, was a bit shorter than him with shoulder-length pink hair and kind looking pink eyes; anyone who watched porn may be able to recognize her as "Ero Sakura."

Cupie gulped, her fists clenched at her sides, but she continued on.

"You're here." Cupie addressed the two.

"Of course we're here. Why wouldn't we come watch our little girl in action?" Her father asked, smiling down at his daughter.

"It's a shame you lost the first round. Seems we should have paid more on that training, hm?" Cupie's mother added, "You're not going to take off the ridiculous mask?"

Cupie crossed her arms, "No, I'm not."

"Right, right. Still going through that "can't see me" phase." Tomoaki sighed, "The cameras would have loved a cute girl like you, Emika. Millions of little girls out there really want to see a nice, sweet Hero they can look up to. There's still a chance to show yourself to the public, you know?"

"No one's gonna relate to a faceless Hero, so just take the damn thing off and make those behavioral classes useful." Mami said.

Cupie shook her head. "I told you already; I'm not becoming a Hero for the fame, money, or to live out your stupid dreams for you. I want to help people and that's that; no one gives a fuck what my face looks like so long as I save their life."

"And you're just going to throw away everything we've done for you?" Tomoaki bent down a bit to get to eye level with his daughter, "The training classes, the idol teacher; paying thousands upon thousands of Yen to make you the perfect Hero. All that is just going to go down the toilet?"

"We did that for you, Emika. We wanted to give you a great future, where we know you can succeed!"

"Bull-fucking-shit you did. And quit trying to guilt me; I told you that shit won't work anymore." Cupie hmphed, "Why are you really here? I know you're not here because you wanted to "see me in action."

"What do you mean? Emika-"

"Tell me why you're here." Cupie interrupted her mother.

"Have some damn respect for your mother and don't interrupt me!" Mami snapped at her, "We're here because we wanted to see you; is that so hard to believe?"

"Yeah, it is! You were never there for me before except to make sure I was taking those stupid classes! So yeah, I find it really hard to fucking believe that you'd be here to support me!"

Mami's eyes narrowed at her daughter, growling under her breath. "We're here because we wanted to support you! But I can see now just what a waste of time this is! Taking time off of our busy schedules, driving so long to come see you, and this is how you repay us?!"

Tomoaki put a hand on his wife's shoulder, "Stop. Yelling won't get through to her." His blue eyes went to his daughter, "Emika, please. What your mother said is the truth; we wanted to see how you'd do in the tournament, that's it."

For a second, Cupie almost believed him.

"Dad. You know those courses you paid for me included "Microexpression Readings," so tell me this; Do you think I'm retarded?"

Tomoaki's eyes closed and he sighed. After a moment he started talking. "…No, of course not... We came here to advertise your Heroic prowess and to spread your name among the audience. Build your fame, so to speak."

"But then you made us look like a fucking joke! Losing in the first fucking round!" Mami ran her hands through her hair out of frustration. "What the hell were you doing out there? We paid that Hero a lot of money to teach you to be aware of your surroundings and to think quickly!"

"I was dodging a fucking steamroller! What the hell was I supposed to do?!"

"Use a shield! Dodge the other way! Make some platforms and get out of there! Do I have to do all the thinking for you?!"

Cupie growled, "It's not as easy as it seems! Besides, if it was you would have been a Hero a long time ago."

"You-!"

"Emika! Have some damn respect for your mother!"

"I'm not respecting someone who lost that privilege long ago, alright?! I'm not your fucking doormat anymore!" Cupie's voice was raising, but since she didn't want to make a scene, she cleared her throat and took a second to calm down.

Her parents both fell silent, Tomoaki thinking whereas Mami was seething. Cupie's father massaged his temples with the pads of middle fingers before reaching into his suit pocket and pressing a button. He knew this was a bad idea…

A beeping noise, before Mami spoke up.

"Don't turn off the camera! We can just take the damn mask off of her!"

"Like Hell you will!" Cupie shot back, immediately taking a defensive stance.

Mami's glare returned to her, "I'm the parent here missy, and I wasn't asking your permission of what I can or can't do."

"Enough Mami. We're not getting anywhere." Tomoaki told her, making Mami huff in annoyance and cross her arms.

Cupie glared behind her mask. She knew it... "I knew there was no way you'd "support" me without some kind of ulterior motive."

"Just one fucking frame is all we needed of you without that damn mask… Could have made Cupie's face viral..." Mami sighed dejectedly. "Where did we go wrong, Tomoaki? We paid for her training, supported her as much as we could, had the best sellout Heroes tutor her…"

"Why are you talking about me like I'm a fucking failure?!"

"Because that's what you are until you become what we raised you to be, Emika."

"Hey!" Tomoaki snapped at his wife.

"A professional cocksucker has no right to call a future Pro a failure; isn't that right old hag?"

"HEY! Enough! Both of you!" Tomoaki growled, "We are a family, dammit! Fucking act like it!"

Cupie hmphed, "We can start acting like a family when the both of you learn to see me as your fucking daughter and not your gateway to an easy life! I'm out of here. Talk to me when you're ready to communicate like adults."

With that, she walked away and headed back to the locker rooms. She ignored any shouting from her mother, and felt a wave of relief when she heard the car start and drive off.

Cupie walked back to the observation deck, plopping back down in her chair and sighed deeply. She could feel an oncoming headache, but she ignored it. Her main focus was on the ceiling, staring blankly at it to try and calm herself down.

Talking to her parents had always ended like this; with her mother yelling and Cupie walking away. In the past, she would have locked herself in her room and cried, but this wasn't the past and Cupie wasn't hungry for her parents' acceptance anymore.

She was growing up, and whether they liked it or not, they needed to grow up too or lose their daughter for good.

lernoXI.jpg

Shizui Kotegawa

Leaning against a wall among the many corridors of the arena, Shizui had been deep in thought. Seemingly uninjured from her battle against the Chevalier, the girl was having issues coming to accept the results of the fight… They were unacceptable. How could she have been so stupid to committ that mistake. There was no means of properly justifying her loss outside of her own stupidity.

With a sigh, she was preparing herself for what was coming. It was certainly not going to be easy to eye any of the two down and keep her composure, but she was sure that it would be even harder tomorrow when she had to come to class. Someone of her stature being defeated so early on was absolutely disgraceful and would certainly impede her from obtaining the results she needed. This school truly was different from what she had witnessed thus far… Or maybe…

Perhaps the first fight was what threw her off her game. That boy had brought up her sadness after colliding with her quirk. It was nothing new. Some people would be sufficiently sensitive to notice the deep, engraved feelings that formed the very dimension she once called respite. There were rare instances where someone reached out for her about her emotions, however… She'd have to keep an eye on that boy…

As her mind wanders, someone pulls her back to reality. A man dressed in black, with sunglasses and an apparent earpiece of sorts… A bodyguard. Bowing to her in a none-too-subtle manner, the man motions his hands for her to follow him.

With a sigh, she walks behind him until the two manage to find their way to a secluded area of the arena. A VIP section of watchers, with more than a few influentials present. Among them, one stood out:

17D82fS.jpg

A cunning and vicious businessman that had recently managed to create himself an empire in the market of stocks and certain research enterprises. The man was a ghost to many of the entrepreneurs he owned and didn't bother much with his own presence. His grandiose personality only seemed to be shadowed by his massive ego and greed, with his intents always clear…

"Seems that your aptitude in Shiketsu was all but a fluke. To lose on the second round and prove yourself inferior to such a simple trick… I know not what to say." The man would say as he waved his bodyguard away and started to walk towards a secluded area of the section. Shizui wordlessly followed, unable to bring herself to any expression other than a bland shame.

"I thought U.A.'s students would provide you with a degree of challenge that was previously not found in Shiketsu… I thought you'd prove me wrong." Although his words were sharp, his tone was all but neutral. He didn't seem angry… But she knew he was. "Well, this mistake of yours has cost me a good sum of money… I hope you rectify it in the future… Or we'll have to take you back to your training sessions with the Doctor. You don't want that, do you?" To his words all that could Shizui could do was grimace. And shake her head in response. "Good. I wouldn't want that either. We've been through so much work to make sure that you'd be here." Satori resumed as he turned towards the arena. Taking a cigarette box from his suit, the man opens it and quickly lights one as he leans to look at the fights occurring below.

"The girl that defeated you will be your new target. Surpass her." He sternly stated, smoking as he cleared his mind. It was a catastrophic failure to see her performance was nowhere near her own during her time at Shiketsu. Waving for her to approach him, he once again points down to the arena.

"Those students down there are not your allies, friends or even comrades. They are your enemies. Your objective is to be better than all of them combined… I will not be satisfied by anything less, understood?" To him, Shizui simply nodded, but he wanted to see more than just that. "Understood?"

"Yes." She responded meekly, unable to gaze anywhere beyond the arena in front of her. "Yes?" He added. "Yes, father."

"My, my, what an interesting Philosophy you have. Though I should point out this is a no smoking Facility, VIP or not." Says a rather large man, the Principle point of fact with a smaller blue haired girl or a woman rather at his side, a bit unnatural looking.

"If she is aiming to surpass Charlotte then you don't have much to aim pass. She defeated herself, as Luck and the Strength of another did later. I'm curious why you seem so vested in her having power... She has that in spades, the UA pushes out heroes not kill teams. I had enough of that when I was in the Russian Army crushing the rebellions… Mister?" His aide whispered something in his ear. "Ah, Mister Satori. The purpose of this contest was not to put people at one another as if we were the common rabble with two dogs fighting. Such a contest is easy to predict. It is like a Peasant on a bridge Versus a Tank. Not a contest, but what happens when it's a Sniper Versus a Tank and the Commander needs a piss after five hours? We lost many Good men like that in the day. Matters of Humans cannot be boiled down to the figures and numbers you are so accustomed."

Noticing a figure encroaching, Satori's expression changed to that of a slight smirk. At the Principal's remark, he puffed his cigarette one last time before tossing it into a nearby trash can. "Ah, I see… My mistake." He responded slyly as he turned to face the man. "I understand that your teaching methods may diverge from my… Philosophy, but I am simply informing Shizui of the stakes she's up against. I do not intend to have her be disappointed once she understands that, morals aside, Hero work is a business." He said, briefly eyeing his daughter before once again turning to the Bear.

"I'm sure you understand my precautions." He added as he once more smiled thinly. "I see your reputation precedes you, Principal Yamagata. You have plenty of histories of the age past, filled with violence and disorder. I'm certain that experience will amount to an extremely apt teaching method towards your students, as well as a matched security." He said as he turned towards Shizui. His tone extremely polite and hardly threatening, despite a veiled smugness behind it. "I'd be… Devastated to find Shizui harmed because of a villain attack, after all." With that, he once more turns back to the Bear and his Aide, his smile and cynical expression clear, but so veiled in mockery.

"I'm fairly sure Shizui's strength is something to impress, but it is nowhere near what she truly needs for the competitive world out there. You see, Principal Yamagata, power has many forms. I only wish to pass that to my daughter, that if she cannot apply that power to surpass her competitors… She won't be a hero." With that, he smiles and chuckles innocently. "But who I am to argue with someone of your experience, Principal. I trust you will pass this message of yours on to Shizui when you can--" With that, Satori's phone suddenly rings, as if on point. Pulling it from his pockets within his jacket, he turns to Gregori once more. "Ah, if you'll excuse me, I must take this call. Work calls. I'd be glad to continue this conversation another time, Principal, but for now I must take my leave. Shizui, we will discuss this when we come to deliver your things. Now, if you'll excuse me." With that, the man leaves the group.

Shizui, for her part, remained almost silent and motionless during the man's words. If anything, her expression was one of slight discomfort.

"Hmm... I shall do what I am able, but should evil come knocking I wish to give them the means to answer it. It is a business as you say, but we do have a duty... Ah, either way, do be well on your trip." Watching the man leave he didn't like much of what the AI had played back to him. Still however, it wasn't a waste of time, not at all.

Looking the girl over, the Headmaster smiles, slapping her on the back with a massive hand. "So long as you are here you may find other options are open to you. Also, It's up to you if you like them or not, friends or rivals, if you want coffee or tea, milk or sugar... However one need not get along with nor like everyone to operate with them, to be comrades in arms. You will be getting a room here after all so why not have a look around, find some meals or some sounds and smile a little bit, volchok."

As she watched her father leave, Shizui briefly turned to see the Principal deep in thought until his eyes eventually moved to her. Returning his gaze she heeds his words with seeming attention… To only nod in response. She didn't know what to say. Thus far, very few had even talked to Satori, much less stood up against him. Walking past him she stops briefly and bows to him in a formal manner. "Thank you." She mutters in response as she continues on her way.