{MxM & MxF} Theaters and Case Notes [Doubling and

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Taureine

Original poster
First of all, the basics criteria I seek for this ideas' second half are:
  • Can write two full characters at once.
  • Can successfully handle the creation and managing of a smallish cast of NPCs.
  • Can handle waiting up to a week for a post.
  • Can write at an Adept, Advanced or Prestige level.
  • Can post at least 3 fair sized paragraphs a post.
  • Is okay with both MxM and MxF, with two different couples (no, that doesn't mean a star rp!)
  • Is open to OOC chatter.

Should I have managed to not scare away everyone, I'd be happy to welcome those remaining in my first partner search in this community! You can call me Tau, a French speaker hailing from the North that happens to be female and aged 25!

What idea have I for you today? Why, a Supernatural History rp in a Victorian London-like setting that mixes Mystery, Romance, Noir-esque Detective shenanigans and a fair bit of Horror, of course! Alright, so that sounds complicated, but that's what my little summary of the plot is here for, right? /the two roles I seek a taker for will be in bold and in this color.

Spring was creeping into the city's streets when our tale began.

It all started in a simple enough fashion, with the most lauded troupe of the entire region preparing for what would surely be the play of the year. Many talented thespian held hopes for the lead role of the upcoming play, yet it was a young newcomer who obtained the coveted role. The troupe's most experienced actor, feeling jilted, stormed away from the theater soon after, his pride wounded by the perceived slight of a younger and renowned man being chosen for the role in his stead. Hurt and soon to be quite drunk, the man confided in his lover and passed the night in her arms spitting all the venom he held for the young actor.

Unknown to him, the woman he had grown to love was in fact a sorceress of great magical prowess. Feeling sympathetic and quite a bit offended herself at her beau's disgrace, the sorceress swore that night to take care of the problematic youth and bring back the desired role to its rightful owner. Thus, time slowly passed, and as the time of the first showing of the play approached, so did an increasing number of unfortunate accidents surrounding the increasingly harried lead actor.

As strange accidents and frightening nightmares plagued the youth, rumors started to spread of a possible curse to the role. Of course, such a growing mystery was bound to attract the attention of a detective who frequented the theater in his spare time, and with the meeting of the two men, came the debut of a race against the clock to find the source of all the misfortune heaped upon the actor's head like the sword of Damocles.

There we go, we got the basics of what I came up with thus far, and possibly a little sample of my writing style. Should you be interested, be prepared with lots of plotting, chatting and fangirling! I'll be happy to talk with any potential partner, even if it may be for another plot, either here or through PM.

For now, I bid you adieu!

I would like to do a mxm rp with you!!

Hey!

I'd be interested in this RP, if you'd take me. :)

Hey!

I'd be interested in this RP, if you'd take me. :)
Sure thing, if you don't mind my kidney stone messing with my productivity? If that's cool, send me a PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.