Muvluv Ironfront RP OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey just letting you all know that any interactions that were suggested with Erika. I'm all up for it.
Depending on what you have planned we could explore the shared book interest inside the store.

going to see if emp wants to reply then I'll go again.

Lol Typical fucking Japanese TSF pilots man.

Emp said he would post today, I will tomorrow regardless, I've been busy with other things today saddly.

Stopped getting alerts again for a while, this time for the IC as well.
Gonna start checking this and the IC every now and then regardless of alerts just in case.

Stopped getting alerts again for a while, this time for the IC as well.
Gonna start checking this and the IC every now and then regardless of alerts just in case.
I always watch threads and count on that, alerts are pretty bad.

I make sure my threads are watched and to make sure my alerts work (this is a working method btw, which many people overlook about their alerts)

By that, I mean I only check any alerts I see when I'm ready to read them, and when I do, I scroll to the very bottom of the page before leaving it. That makes the site believe you've fully read it and will update you on new changes.

Of course, I also have my Watched Threads as my homepage, but that has nothing to do with keeping alerts working :P

Working on my post now, and with the final ep of SM aired I can say now why the KGB is in this and controlling the Stasi for those who know the VN's.

In short the Stasi units left are remmnants that lingered and came back into favor after the European defense line was crushed with, soviet support. Thats why there are no political commisars in the unit. While the Germanys began reunification talks, said destruction of the European states put that into a huge quasi question mark. Offically both countries still exssist but the governmental structure is so shot to hell its little more than German Reps that the Soviets and Americans/UK hands over TSF's to to use in the War.

The Stasi as it was does not exsist at all, so more than anything this is willing Germans working for the Soviets who as of late with retaking Eastern Siberia are in the "drivers seat" of the war along with the Japanese. What about the US and EU? Well that you'll see soon enough. In part it could be said the Soviets ability to support the East Germans is why they are even around, nevermind the fact they had Mig-29's in the Wargames trials.

Last edited:
And here are your options.

Makosh
Valkyries
Numanica, or short Numan
Black Skulls
Immelman Squadron
Rosenritters
Odin's Thunderbolt
Trinity Flight

Naming a TSF unit after a basic aerial maneuver.
>iseewhatyoudidthere.jpg

On a serious note, I'll have a post up tomorrow. I seem to have come down with food poisoning so I'm not up for much of anything today lol

lel. But yeah no rush. And I've had that happen a few times.

Will be skipping ahead in a few days, unless more suggestions or votes turn up I'll ask my RNG gen. If you have things you want to do with another character, do so. Waiting for some sort of turns in this case will likely kill it.

Rosenritters!

@Dahrinn So I decided to make Kosuke's inner narrative and actual speech really harsh on Blake, but it doesn't mean that I personally think he will die in the first mission (Because I don't) it's just the kind of character I'm trying to make Kosuke out to be.

And a little clarification, this is Kosuke's way of "mentoring" as unconventional as it may be. He suppresses some basic people skills and he always places a mission first over human lives. So even though it seems like he's saying "Die after the mission is complete" it is still helpful in that hopefully it will make Blake think about his actions and how they effect everyone and not just himself in battle, give him some caution or force a better sense of awareness and obedience into him later, kind of a deal (That was my goal for the post, not sure if it was clear enough so I'm stating that here).

Anyway, @Astros feel free to have Sam come to Blake's defence or just get really mad in the background. And as always, @Dahrinn I'm looking forward to a response for this one!

Last edited:
Anyway, @Astros feel free to have Sam come to Blake's defence or just get really mad in the background. And as always, @Dahrinn I'm looking forward to a response for this one!
Sam already left, but she can always hear about it from others. Possibly confront him alone and ask him what his problem is.

Last edited:
Sam already left, but she can always hear about it from others. Possibly confront him alone and ask him what his problem is.
Ah I must have missed that. Whatever you feel works, hell she can even not hear about it at all. All you.

Status
Not open for further replies.