Music and Romance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roxie woke up with a smile, she had been dreaming of him. She looked at the time and rushed to get up. "Sophie...come on time to get up." She shouted and ran downstairs. She packed a lunch and made breakfast for her. Sophie came down and ate. "Let's go." Roxie said and gave Sophie her school bag. She took her outside where the bus picked the little girl up. Roxie walked back inside and sat down. She pulled out at piece a paper, staring at it. "Does he really want to talk to me more." She said to herself. She looked back up. "I should get to work." She grabbed her bag and ran outside, down the sidewalks and around the corners. "I mean, would someone like him really want to talk to me more." She would continue as she made her way to her waitress job.

Nicolas slept peacefully, watching Roxie as she did her morning routines. He placed himself in thoughts and dreams. It wasn't often when someone like her came into his life. He smiled to himself as he slept, dusk wouldn't be for another several hours. He wanted to see how long it would take her to text him. He wasn't one for making the first move usually.

During Roxie's break she kept staring at her phone. It seemed she had put the number in but still didn't call yet. She didn't know if she should. At the end of her shift she decided. She took out her phone and went to his name. She wrote, "Hey, It's Roxie...remember. Well I just wanted to thank you again for last night." She press the sent button and began to make her way back home.

Nicolas woke up from the sound of the text coming in. Looking at his watch, he smiled. "Perfect timing." he said to himself as he opened the coffin lid and stepped out. Stretching a bit before replying to her text. "Hey, of course I remember you. Oh no it's not a huge deal. It's not often I come across someone like you. Plus you made my night really special since most of the time they're usually in solitude. So I thank you for that." and pressed the send button. He put his phone in his pocket, went to the fridge and pulled out a blood pack, placing it in the microwave and heating it before pouring it into a goblet. Once that was done, he relaxed on his day bed with goblet of blood and his guitar and started to play as he waited for her reply.

When Roxie got home she heard her phone go off. She looked at the message and read. She blushed a bit and began to text back. "Thank you. Solitude? I didn't think someone like you would have any solitude. Uhm, would you maybe...like to hang out some more?" She sent the text.

As he took the last sip from his goblet, his phone went off. He looked at the text that came in and smiled at her response. "If you lived a life like mine, you would understand but I rather not explain that. Sure when would like? I have nothing planned since I just woke up and having a little breakfast." he replied back to her.

She looked at her phone. "Just getting up? I guess your times are all weird being famous and all. Well, what would you like to do?' She sent the text and waited for him to say something back, with a smile on her face.

"Remember i told you about my medical condition, this is also another side effect of it. The day drains me literally affects my blood levels completely. So at dusk is when I start my day. Hope I'm not scarring you with this." he replied back. He soon started to get ready for whatever the night brings.

"No, it makes sense." She typed. "Where would you like to meet?" She looked at herself in the mirror a bit, straightening herself out.

"I can come get you if you want. Some of the others were going to a club tonight, that's if you want to join in." after buttoning the last button on his long sleeve black shirt that he was wearing.

"Okay." She sent the reply and waited for him to show up. She smiled and made sure one more time she looked nice.

"I'll come get you in 20 minutes or now if you wish so we can have some alone time before hand. But that's up to you." as he finished getting dressed. Soon enough he went downstairs and relaxed with others who were watching a movie as he waited for her reply.

"Now is okay with me." She replied. Roxie really wanted to see him, she didn't think she could wait 20 minutes. She then heard the door opened and she saw her mother walking in. Roxie didn't say anything, just watched the woman as she made her way to the kitchen and began to look for something to eat.

"Is there anything in this house?" Her mother said.

"Yeah, you have to make it." Roxie said back.

Her mother looked at her. "Don't talk to me like that...or I will make her make it."

"I can't I'm going somewhere."

"Where would you be going?" Her mother said.

"I'll be there soon." Nicolas got up and made his way to his car. He got in and started up the engine and was on his way to pick her up. Once he got there he texted her saying that he was outside. As he texted her he sensed trouble inside. Something compelled to go in and pull her out of there but it was disrespectful to do such a thing without being invited in first. "I'm outside on the left corner." He kept his distance as she asked him to. He didn't want to say anything about what he was sensing...

"I'm going out with a friend." Roxie said and looked at her phone. "Good."

"You friends, since when did you have friends." Her mother said.

"You wouldn't know." Roxie said and grabbed her bag. She walked to the door to leave.

"What is that suppose to mean?" Her mother yelled.

"It means, you should act like a mother." Roxie opened the door, walked out and slammed it shut before her mother could say more. She walked down the street and to the corner. She saw his car and walked towards it.

He pulled up a bit for her and opened the door. He noticed the look in her eyes and aura has changes. "What happened, is everything okay?" he asked with a lot of concern. Taking note that she needed a hug and gave her one. "I told you I'm here for you whenever you need it." smiling at her. He let her get settled in before pulling off.

Once she was in she made a sigh. "It's nothing, just another fight with my mother is all. It happens almost every day." She said to him.

He placed a comforting arm over her shoulders and drove them back to the house. "I think you need to come by me more often to get away from her. What do you think?" he said with a warm smile. He already had some music playing as they drove but it was on low.

Roxie sighed. "If I do that, I'll be leaving my little sister with them." She admitted. "She's more better on her own than with my parents."

She can come to. "I would despise seeing her not with you. She looks up to you and loves you dearly. You are her role model. I know it's hard to having to put up with that crap constantly. But tonight is a fun for both of us, let's not let this put a damper on our evening."

Status
Not open for further replies.