Music and Romance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicolas helped Roxie clear the table and set the table. "We will play again after dinner. And Roxie we leave in less than a week. Are you ready?"

"Okay." Sophie replied to playing after dinner. She helped a little bit to set the table for dinner as she listened to Roxie and Nicolas.

"Of course." Roxie said, "I've been ready for a while since I'm excited about it. I've also got Sophie ready." She finished up setting everything on the table, then took a seat with them to eat dinner.

"Lovely. I'm ready as well. The only things left are my toiletries and instruments but that won't take long." Nicolas was the last one to take up food since he wasn't that hungry.

"Of course the instrument probably won't be packed until last since you need them to practice." Roxie said with a smile. She helped Sophie get the food onto her plate, then took some for herself and began to eat the dinner. "I'm so excited for this."

"Yes, we have three more nights of practice and I am too but it will be tiring." Nicolas ate his food slowly.

Roxie nodded, she knew that it was a lot of work for him. "If you need anything, let me know." She said, "I'll help you out as much as a can, I don't want to have you be too exhausted."

Status
Not open for further replies.