Music and Romance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"It was most needed last night. I am too, hate feeling sick."

He walked over to the table and looked at the pictures. "This is very lovely Sophie. I'm sure your teacher would be pleased." He kissed her on the forehead. He took off his necklace and opened it. "Sophie, this was my daughter. I wish you two could have met." he said smiling.

Sophie giggled, she then looked at the picture that he was showing her. "I bet we would have been really good friends!" She said, as she was looking at the picture.

Roxie nodded, then started to put Sophie's books away since they were finished. She took a glimpse at the photo, she was an adorable little girl.

"Indeed. But I have to look past her and focus on you and Roxie." Hugging the both of them tightly. "Did you have dinner yet?" he asked stretching.

"No, we didn't just yet. But, it's about ready." Roxie said as she went over to the pot on the stove.

"We're having yummy soup, Roxie makes it really good." Sophie replied.

"Do you mind getting out some bowls for us?" Roxie then added.

"Sounds perfect." Nicolas went over to the cabinets to grab the bowls. He placed on them on the counter next to Roxie. "Wow, smells amazing already." He said smiling at her.

Roxie smiled, "I'm glad you think so. I've made this a lot so I should be good at it." She said, letting out a little giggle. She finished it up, then poured it into the bowls that he had gotten out. She placed them on the table, then got some spoons for them to eat with. "Careful, it might be hot at first."

Sophie took a seat at one of the soups and picked up a spoon. She dunked it it, then took out a spoonful. She blew on it, then took a sip. "It's really good." She said to her sister.

"Thank you." Roxie replied, picking up her spoon as well.

Nicolas sat next Roxie and took a little bite after he blew on it. "Wow, this is fantastic. I haven't had soup this good since in a few centuries." Nicolas was in love with it, especially after last night of being sick. He kissed her on the cheek. "Thank you."

Roxie blushed, "It really isn't that good, but thank you for the compliment and you're welcome. I'll make it anytime for you all." Normally, Roxie made this when Sophie wasn't feeling well, so she had thought since Nicolas wasn't last night. It would be nice to have.

Sophie went about eating up her soup, she always like it a lot.

He stood up and wrapped his arms around her from behind. "You made it with love. And thank you." He smiled at her and noticed the marks on her neck. "I did a number on you. I am so sorry, I can heal those for you."

"You're very welcome." Roxie replied. She brought her hands up to his arms that were around her and placed her hands over top of his. "Oh that mark, it's really nothing but if you would like to I'm not going to stop you."

"Roxie, I bit you and very hard too. It will get infected, trust me please. It's also bruised. Forgive me." Nicolas felt bad for doing that to her. He made incision with his fang on his finger, covering it in blood and placing it over the bite wound. Within a few seconds it was gone. "There now it looks like I didn't bite you. I hope no one noticed that."

Roxie listened to what he said, but she really didn't care about that. She was happy whether he believed her or not, she was happy that she was finally able to help him with something, to help him feel better and none of the rest matter. But, she wasn't going to stop him from healing it. So, she just let him put the blood onto it and in a few moments in really was gone. It was strange to see, but she looked over at Nicolas and smiled. "I'm sure no one did, and thank you." She replied. Meanwhile, Sophie was busy with her food so it was true that she didn't even notice it was going on.

He smiled and cleared his plate. "Glad it went well." He looked over to Sophie who was still eating. "Well, then the night is young. What shall we do?"

"Well, Sophie what would you like to do?" Roxie said, once she finished her soup. Sophie finally did as well and gave her dish to Roxie. Roxie took them and cleaned them up.

"I want to watch a movie!" Sophie said, as she got out of her chair and walked over to Nicolas and looked up at him. "I want something cute and funny."

"Alright, I guess we could go into the theater room and watch something there. I have a very large collection of DVDs." Nicolas led Sophie to his movie collection. "Choose whichever one you wish."

"Yay!" Sophie replied and followed Nicolas to the movies. She began to go through them, then finally picked one. She handed it to Nicolas to put it in. Meanwhile, Roxie followed them and let Sophie pick the DVD she wanted.

Picking Sophie he carried her upstairs to the theater room, with his arm wrapped around Roxie's waist. "Get comfortable, the seats recline." he said smiling as he brought them popcorn and soda. The room was like an actual imax theater but small scale, big enough for a family like Nicolas'.

Sophie was surprised by how the room looked, "Wow." She said when they got in. Once there she slipped out of Nicolas's arms and ran over to one of the seats and sat. She then began to play with the seat, having it recline. "Cool!"

Roxie laughed, "I think she likes this house. A lot more than are small old one." She whispered to Nicolas then gave him a kiss on his cheek. "Let's sit together, okay?"

"Glad you like it." Nicolas laughed along with Roxie. "I think your right, my love. She really does love it here." He kissed her on the cheek back. "Lead the way, I'm letting you choose where we sit."

Roxie was glad her sister was enjoying her new home as much as she was. "Alright." Roxie said, and she took a seat beside Sophie in case the girl wanted her for something. Sophie was in the front row, still playing with the fancy seats she had never seen before. Roxie then took her seat and waited for Nicolas.

Status
Not open for further replies.