Music and Romance

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I would hope so." he said tickling her gently. "Well she likes the fact that I make you and her happy."

Roxie couldn't help but giggle slightly when he tickled her, smiling largely. "I like that fact too." She replied. "I'm glad that your in our life now. It's so much better with you in it." She placed her hand on his cheek, then gave him a soft kiss on his lips. Before, Sophie wasn't always happy when it was juts them and even Roxie had a bit of sadness and loneliness before Nicolas.

He smiled at her words. "I'm sure you must be pretty tired. I know i am. I'm happy ur both in mine as well." He leaned in and kissed her back. "I love you Roxie."

Roxie nodded, she did feel like she was starting to get tired as they were sitting there. "Yeah, I think I'll be heading to bed." She said, "I love you too." She gave him a kiss on his cheek, then afterwards yet out a small yawn; good thing she was already to just get into the bed and go to sleep.

He put down his guitar, stood up, and held out his hand to her. "Shall we?" He led her to the bed and crawled under the sheets, cuddling her.

"Of course." She said with a smile. She took hold of his hand and stood up. She walked with him to the bed and got it along with him. She laid down, curling up beside him. She gave him a kiss on his cheek. "Good Night." She whispered to him, then closed her eyes with the smile still on her face.

"Good night." He cuddled up to her as they both slept. Morning came quick for them and it was only a month before the tour. They a lot to do before then. Nicolas would practice and sleep whenever he had the chance so he could spend time with Roxie and Sophie.

Roxie felt asleep quickly in his arms, waking up in the morning fully slept. "Good Morning." She said to Nicolas as she slowly opened her eyes. She still had work and to take Sophie to school each day, while also getting ready for the tour that was in a month. She understood Nicolas was busy preparing for it much more than her, but it was nice that he was still trying to get time to spend with her and Sophie. It was going to be nice when she could have a break from work and go with him on the tour.

"Good morning." He said back to her not wanting to get up. He spent the day practicing while Roxie and Sophie were out. That night he had dinner all ready for them when they got home. Time was flying by so fast that Nicolas had everything packed a week early before the tour.

With Roxie busy at work, especially since she was going to be away her boss wanted her to get quite a bit of hours in before she left for the tour, it was nice that Nicolas had dinner for them when her and Sophie got back home. Also, knowing about the tour Roxie slowly packed but was doing it throughout the couple weeks so that she was ready for the tour when it came. She came home to the dinner, giving Nicolas a kiss and went to eat.

He noticed how tired she was getting and felt awful for her. He did everything he could to help her. He kissed her back and joined her in eating dinner. But he was going to go right back to practicing as soon as he finished.

Roxie finished up her dinner and knowing that Nicolas still had more practice to do, she began to do the cleaning up of their dinner. "I think I'm going to rest after cleaning this all up." She said to Nicolas. She could see Sophie wanted to have a nap as well. It was a lot of work to get ready before the tour, but she was looking forward to it.

"Alright, love. I'll come in as soon as I am done." He kissed her cheek. "Thanks for cleaning up. Enjoy your naps." He left to go practice. He stayed up practicing for almost the entire night. As soon as he finished he crawled into bed next to Roxie. He kissed her cheek and whispered, "Goodnight my love."

"Okay, good night." Roxie said, giving a kiss back to him. She headed into their room after putting Sophie in her bed and got ready herself. She fell asleep quickly, only waking up slightly when Nicolas was coming into the bed. "Nicolas..." She whispered, "I love you." Then started to fall back asleep again as she cuddled with him.

He whispered back for he had fallen asleep. "I love you too." He cuddled her as they slept. The morning had come quick for the both of them and he didn't wake till later that night.

Roxie woke in the morning, having to get up to go to work and take Sophie to school. She let Nicolas sleep, after giving him another kiss in his cheek, then headed out on her way with Sophie. When they had finally gotten back home, Roxie learned that Nicolas had slept all day. Though, she wasn't surprised with what he had to do before the tour. Roxie decided to start making dinner so that way he would have something to eat.

Nicolas awoke at the smell of dinner. He walked down to the kitchen with nothing but his pants on. He walked up behind Roxie and pulled her in a for hug before going to kiss Sophie on the cheek. "What are you making dear?" he asked, his voice still groggy. "How was today? And how was school?"

Roxie smiled, feeling Nicolas wrap his arms around her. "Chicken." She said, "It's Sophie's favorite type of meat." Sophie giggled, "Yeah, I love chicken. School was good, but it was kind of boring." The little girl stated, sitting at the table waiting for the food as she played with some toys.

"Smells delcious." Nicolas kissed her neck ever so gently. Moving away from Roxie, he sat next to Sophie and played with her. "Why was it boring, don't you usually have fun at school?" He asked as he let Roxie cook their dinner.

"We really didn't do that much today." Sophie replied, "I wanted to play more but we couldn't." She was glad that Nicolas joined her to play. Meanwhile, Roxie finished up making dinner and started to prepare the table for them to eat. "It's time to eat you two, so set down the dolls for a little while." She said to mainly Sophie obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.