Music and Romance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicolas kept his voice low as he spoke to Craven.

"Roxie, will you be letting Nicolas feed from you tonight?" Craven asked her, with pleading eyes. Knowing that his brother might be getting sick.

He smiled at Sophie who was having so much.

Roxie was surprised with what Craven asked. She thought about it from a moment, "If he needs it, then yes." She answered to him. "I wouldn't want Nicolas to feel bad, if it will help I will."

"Thank you." Craven nodded to her.
Nicolas took a few sips of tea to ease his unsettled stomach but it wasn't working. "I guess I do need to feed. I will have to do it when Sophie goes to bed." he whispered in Roxie's ear.

Roxie nodded, "okay. That shouldn't be too much longer, don't worry." Roxie said, giving him another smile. She continued to take a sip of her tea. Sophie finished up her cup then made a yawn, a sign that she would be getting pretty tired soon. That happened a lot after drinking tea.

"Off to bed Sophie. Your tired." Nicolas started to yawn and his body became more and more heavier as he sat there. "I have to go lay down, I'm becoming weaker by the minute. I'm sorry Sophie, but I have to call it a night." he said to the little girl.

"As do I." Craven remarked.

Sophie looked over at Nicolas, "Okay." She replied. Sophie stood up. Roxie did as well and started to clean up their tea party real quick.

"Okay, let's go upstairs then." Roxie replied when she was finished and took hold of Sophie's hand. She started to head up the steps to get Sophie ready for bed. She knew Nicolas wasn't feeling good, so she needed to get Sophie in bed quickly.

Nicolas undressed and crawled under the covers. They were much warmer than the coffin. His body was turning to ice and started and his eyes were turning. He hated being in this state for it was really painful and his hunger became uncontrollable.

Roxie got Sophie ready for bed, then let her get in. She covered her with the covers and told her good night. Once she was done with that, and closed the door she went back over to Nicolas's room. "Nicolas." She said, sitting down on the bed. "I'm here to help you."

Nicolas heard her voice, but all the lights were off. "You must stop me if I take too much. It will hurt for I am becoming sick. But it would not affect you. Come lay next to me."

"Okay." Roxie replied. Listening to him, she laid down beside him. "I'm sure it will be okay, just take what you need. I understand. I hope that it helps you a bit, I don't like seeing you sick."

Nicolas pulled her hair aside, extended his fangs and bit into her skin below the jugular. He drank, taking as much as he needed trying to stay in control. The taste of her blood on his tongue was intoxicating. Nicolas pulled away and turned on his side so she wouldn't see him.

Roxie didn't know what to expect, but she was okay with it. She smiled as he pulled her hair away to get to her neck. She was surprised by how it felt, there was something painful yet something that felt good about it. She just let him continue until he got what he needed. Once finished, he had turned away from her. "It's okay, see. I'm fine, you didn't take too much at all." She replied as she laid there beside him.

He was savoring her taste as he the blood run through his body. Letting it heal him. He turned to face her. "You are my drug and I want more. But I had my fill and I should be feeling better soon. Now I just to rest" He wrapped his arm around her, pulling her in for a cuddle.

"I'm glad I was able to help." Roxie whispered after he brought her closer to him. "I don't like seeing you not feeling well." She added, then gave him a kiss on his cheek before closing her eyes to rest along side him.

"Thanks its not often I feed from others. This was hard for me to do so. I guess the amount of memories and flashbacks i've been having recently is making get sick. I know you hate seeing me this way and I don't like it either. I should be fine in the morning. Try to rest." He nuzzled into her and slept peacefully that night.

She nodded her head just a bit, "Alright." She whispered and slowly she began to fall asleep in his arms. She still had trouble with the fact that those memories were hurting him, but maybe there was other ways to help him.

Nicolas slept the entire day after his last night's feeding. By the time Roxie and Sophie got home, he was still asleep. Roxie's blood had taken a number on him....but in a good way.

Roxie woke up, letting Nicolas continue to sleep. She got Sophie ready and they both headed for where they needed to be. Roxie at first was worried, but it seemed like the press still didn't get an identity of Roxie and Sophie just the fact that they were there. They both came home and with Nicolas still asleep they both decided to let him rest. They worked together on Sophie's homework.

Nicolas woke up just as dinner was ready. His body was back to normal and felt stronger than before. He came downstairs to where Sophie and Roxie were. "Hello my darlings." He said not giving them any warning.

Roxie and Sophie looked up in surprise, then smiled. "Nicolas. It looks like your feeling better. I'm glad." Roxie replied. "We're working on homework."

Sophie nodded, "See my pretty picture." She said, holding up the piece of paper. It said family on it and it had drawings of Roxie, Nicolas and the other members of the band with Sophie in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.