Murder Game V: The Reapers' Game

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Minato sighed as he realized he had screwed up again, "Guess I can't do anything right today..."

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"Yes, that was rather... abrupt. Almost like the Game Master in question completely forgot about this event. I wonder..." Ciel murmured, before clearing her throat, "In any case, shall we go explore the other parts of the place or let the other survivors worry about them?"

@The Pimp Tactician @Verite

Ciel and Minato walked on and didn't notice that the boy had actually dropped an orchid--one of the items they needed for their scavenger hunt--on the ground. The reapers intended to warn the players that they should pick it up, but after hearing Ciel's comment about their game master, they kept their mouths shut. Ciel stepped on the orchid, completely ruining it.

"That's what you get," the reaper said with a chortle.

Garrus laughed at the picture of Ryou and his 'Makeup'? "Oh jeez, sorry man, heh, but you have to admit that's a bit funny..." He turned his head to see himself, yet again, but this time, it wasn't as weird, since he was BATMAN! Speaking of which, there was the decision on who to vote on, with Batman on the mind, and seemingly trying to take Garrus's form in the pic, he just went along with it and Voted for Batman. He pretended like he was Batman, saying in his dark, dramatic voice to the two partners. "I'M BATMAN!" He looked around, and wandered further in the Museum. "Hey, shouldn't we be in here looking for those plants? Lets search for those, maybe one can be found here, in the museum!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Yiyel
@Catwoman surpreme

The museum--being one of the old locations--did not have any of the plants they needed to find for their scavenger hunt. The two were better off leaving and exploring another location.

@Librarian Cat @Catwoman surpreme

The damn thing stole the wrong pin if it wanted to get away with it. "Worthless Cur!" Yeah, she was in a bad mood. And was probably going to vote herself (Hrist) later on as punishment for her own stupidity. With the use of her Crow badge, she gave chase after the... thing, aiming either to get above it so she could transform back and smash into it, or following it to wherever it was going. ... It'd be fine if the badge was in general proximity, right? That counted, right?

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

(OOC: I forget if we need to be near our partner or just have a partner to use our pins. If we need to be near, well just imagine Hrist attempting to chase after and tackle the thing, failing then proceeding to yell angry words and throw rubble after it. Any case, Hrist vote still stands, as if she'll last long enough for it to count without her player badge.)

//ooc: Well I think she's still technically partnered up with Susan, so I'll let it slide for now. :3

The noise flew off, landing in a tree. In the tree, was a nest containing three little winged wolf babies. Do you blow shit up and ignore this fact? Or carefully try and approach to get your pin back?

Rocket nodded in understanding on how important this may be for everyone. "Okay if I find him I'll make sure to bring him alive if he's not willing to come peacefully then I'll knock the kid out and bring him that way." She said with a shrug. "So um...when do you wish us to return to the city and how do we get there?" She asked.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @SirDerpingtonIV

"I'll be responsible for sending the two of you back to the city. Also, there is one more thing..."

Konishi handed the two a couple of red jackets. "Wear these. I want the both of you to keep your identities hidden from the other players for a while. As long as you wear these--even if you keep the hoods down--the players will not be able to recognize you. I'd rather they didn't know about you two or this secret mission just yet."

@SirDerpingtonIV

Chandra sighed and voted for Ciel, as Kamina had instructed
She hated the reapers for making her do such a thing, but she wouldn't risk being punished, she couldn't take that risk
"Damn Reapers" she mutters to herself as she circles in the air, looking for any plants from the list

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@MrDubWubs

In the air, Chandra can see a flower bed off in the distance. Since two of the plants from the list happen to be flowers, it could be worth checking out.

@MrDubWubs @DapperDogman

Chandra floated down and took a look amongst the flowers, searching for anything that was on the list that hadn't already been found
"C'mon..." she mutters as she looks through the plat life, trying to find something that they still needed
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"I'll be responsible for sending the two of you back to the city. Also, there is one more thing..."

Konishi handed the two a couple of red jackets. "Wear these. I want the both of you to keep your identities hidden from the other players for a while. As long as you wear these--even if you keep the hoods down--the players will not be able to recognize you. I'd rather they didn't know about you two or this secret mission just yet."

@SirDerpingtonIV
Rocket gave a nod hearing that she would send the two of them back. "Okay." She said then took the red jacket. Rocket then put it on and put the hood up. "Okay so make up like a fake name if someone ask for the time being? I think I might can do that." She said thinking of names Blue often used for the different girls thinking on what might work.

@The Pimp Tactician @Verite

Ciel and Minato walked on and didn't notice that the boy had actually dropped an orchid--one of the items they needed for their scavenger hunt--on the ground. The reapers intended to warn the players that they should pick it up, but after hearing Ciel's comment about their game master, they kept their mouths shut. Ciel stepped on the orchid, completely ruining it.

"That's what you get," the reaper said with a chortle.
"Huh? Tch, what a pain. Still playing around with us, eh? Taking advantage of a young woman's blindness is quite low," Ciel grumbled, "You wouldn't happen to be willing to... bring this little thing back to life or something of the sort, would you?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Pimp Tactician

@Everyone @Gummi Bunnies @8Ball @Wedge Antilles @Yiyel @Ryu Keiko @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Thuro Pendragon @MrDubWubs @DapperDogman @Ziogen @Atomyk

The Reapers text all the players again

Make sure all of you have voted. Anyone who has posted at least once this round doesn't vote is as bad as the traitors are and will be punished for it later on! If for some reason you did vote and your name doesn't appear below, it means Klutzy couldn't find your vote your text message didn't go through. Please bold and underline the name of the person you wish to vote in order for it to register.

Traitor Votes So Far

Asha - 1 (Teresa)

Emma Frost - 1 (Batman)

Ryu Kieko - 2 (Ciel, Minato)

Minato - 2 (Big Sister, Emma)

Gabriel - 1 (Jenny)

Current plants left to find for the scavenger hunt: Venus Fly Trap, Orchids, and Lianas

Venus Fly Trap

Four Leaf Clover

Orchids

Lianas

Bromeliads

-The Reapers
Claptrap's phone vibrated once more. "Uh, Hang on, I gotta take this." He advised to the stall owner.

He pulled out his phone and read the text out loud, Without any regard of the Stall owner in front of him, He would then decide to vote, He didn't take long on whom to vote for. "Eh, What's the difference?" Claptrap Shrugged, He proceeded to vote against Ryu.

He sent the text away and closed his phone. "So, Where was I?" He asked the stall owner.

• Thank You
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Teresa glanced at Emma upon mention of finding something, but simply shrugged nonchalantly. "That's wonderful an' all, but it ain't what we're looking for," she replied, continuing to search.

Then, she spotted it.

Bingo. Triumphantly, the glader went to the shiny object, giving it a good pull. Did she pull the tin foil free?

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mari @Arlathina

Traitor Votes So Far

Asha - 3 (Teresa, Yuka, Susan)

Emma Frost - 1 (Batman)

Ryu Kieko - 4 (Ciel, Minato, Asha, Claptrap)

Minato - 5 (Big Sister, Emma, Marcus, Ryu, Thanos)

Gabriel - 1 (Jenny)

Thanos - 1 (Crono)

Hrist - 1 (Hrist)

Batman - 1 (Garrus)

Ciel - 1 (Chandra)

@The Pimp Tactician @Ryu Keiko

Since a majority of the players had voted already the reapers decided it was time to go ahead and start the duel. Since the game masters were being attacked by noise, one of the lower ranking reapers made the decision as to how the duel would take place. With a wave of his hand--like magic--the two players who acquired the most votes and were to participate in the duel were taken from their locations, appearing on top of a moss covered building.

reaper.gif

"Welcome, players. It is my regret to inform you that the two of you have acquired the most traitor votes this round. But the game masters are busy, and I don't really like that duel stuff, so I'm going to do something different."

The reaper took Minato's player pin and crushed it in his hand, destroying it. He then took Ryu's player pin and dropped it on the ground between the two of them.

"Decide who lives among the two of you. The one who lives can take that player pin and walk away while the other will die in a couple hours without a player pin on their person to keep them alive. You can fight it out, talk it over, or do whatever you like. If one of you is the traitor, I'd be great if you'd step forward now. Or maybe both of you are traitors. Or neither of you... But only one of you walks away. Good luck."
"Huh? Tch, what a pain. Still playing around with us, eh? Taking advantage of a young woman's blindness is quite low," Ciel grumbled, "You wouldn't happen to be willing to... bring this little thing back to life or something of the sort, would you?"

"Hey, I didn't take advantage of a woman's blindness. You insulted our game masters so I just chose not to help you out." He paused. "But you have had it pretty rough, haven't you?"

And sadly, things would only get tougher for Ciel. Her partner disappeared to take part in his duel and she was suddenly all alone. The reaper frowned. "Jeez, and now you don't even have anyone. Tell you what, I'll help you revive the plant and take you anywhere you want to go since you can't see. Just tell me what I can do to help."​

"Ahh well, nothing here but creepy fanart, let's get outta here, in fact let's go back to Spain hill, just stay at the stores this time instead of the streets."
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Catwoman surpreme @Yiyel
@Catwoman surpreme @Librarian Cat @DapperDogman @MrDubWubs

As Garrus and Ryou left the area and headed for Spain Hill they noticed a flower bed that possibly could have had one of the plants they needed to find for the scavenger hunt. Chandra was on her way to explore it. Explore it with Chandra? Y/N

Chandra sees three sections on the flower bed. She could stick her hand in any of them to look around. Which one does she choose?​

Rocket gave a nod hearing that she would send the two of them back. "Okay." She said then took the red jacket. Rocket then put it on and put the hood up. "Okay so make up like a fake name if someone ask for the time being? I think I might can do that." She said thinking of names Blue often used for the different girls thinking on what might work.

"Yes, it would be great if you could use fake names. Do whatever you can to keep your identities hidden. I'll text or call the two of you so we can communicate. My number will be in both of your phones now. When you're ready to leave, just say so."

@Raven @SirDerpingtonIV

Chandra chooses to go for the middle bed for now, searching it for any of the plants she needed for the hunt

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Teresa glanced at Emma upon mention of finding something, but simply shrugged nonchalantly. "That's wonderful an' all, but it ain't what we're looking for," she replied, continuing to search.

Then, she spotted it.

Bingo. Triumphantly, the glader went to the shiny object, giving it a good pull. Did she pull the tin foil free?

Because Teresa pulled the object instead of wiggling it, she wasn't able to get it free. Instead, she saw a small winged-wolf noise come out of the trash, holding the roll of tin foil. She could be worried at first, but there was nothing to worry about. It appeared as if the little thing wasn't hostile. It looked hungry and alone. It was, in truth, the baby of the wolf noise that Emma, Ashabel, and Yuka had faced the last time they were in Mr. Grocery. Do you grab the roll of tin foil and try to yank it from the baby quickly? Or slowly approach it?

Hush_the_Noise_by_kuroseishin.jpg

Chandra chooses to go for the middle bed for now, searching it for any of the plants she needed for the hunt

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Chandra searches in the middle row only to stick her hands into a plant that looks like this:

tora1200794.jpg

Her arms begin to feel... irritated and uncomfortable. Every area of skin on her arm suddenly feels itchy and hot. She pulls her arms out to see a red rash starting to form on them.

Chandra acquired poison ivy rash.

Sure, it usually takes a little longer than a few seconds for poison ivy to create a rash on one's skin. But apparently, this was some strange jungle plant that caused the effect to happen more rapidly. Too bad.​

Teresa blinked, stumbling back with surprise as the wolf emerged. Though, this was solely surprise: she wasn't scared of the creature.. She'd faced much worse.

Besides.. The little creature seemed just as lost and alone as she. So, offering a small smile, Teresa slowly started towards the wolf, kneeling near it and holding out her hand to show she meant no harm. "Hey, little buddy.. It's alright: I won't hurt you," she coaxed, calmly. Then, she realized how hungry the poor thing looked. "How about we find ya some food..? Would ya like that?" she queried, still smiling. It seemed that the tin foil would come second. Maybe if she earned the creature's trust, it'd give it to her..?

Traitor Votes So Far

Asha - 3 (Teresa, Yuka, Susan)

Emma Frost - 1 (Batman)

Ryu Kieko - 4 (Ciel, Minato, Asha, Claptrap)

Minato - 5 (Big Sister, Emma, Marcus, Ryu, Thanos)

Gabriel - 1 (Jenny)

Thanos - 1 (Crono)

Hrist - 1 (Hrist)

Batman - 1 (Garrus)

Ciel - 1 (Chandra)

@The Pimp Tactician @Ryu Keiko

Since a majority of the players had voted already the reapers decided it was time to go ahead and start the duel. Since the game masters were being attacked by noise, one of the lower ranking reapers made the decision as to how the duel would take place. With a wave of his hand--like magic--the two players who acquired the most votes and were to participate in the duel were taken from their locations, appearing on top of a moss covered building.

reaper.gif

"Welcome, players. It is my regret to inform you that the two of you have acquired the most traitor votes this round. But the game masters are busy, and I don't really like that duel stuff, so I'm going to do something different."

The reaper took Minato's player pin and crushed it in his hand, destroying it. He then took Ryu's player pin and dropped it on the ground between the two of them.

"Decide who lives among the two of you. The one who lives can take that player pin and walk away while the other will die in a couple hours without a player pin on their person to keep them alive. You can fight it out, talk it over, or do whatever you like. If one of you is the traitor, I'd be great if you'd step forward now. Or maybe both of you are traitors. Or neither of you... But only one of you walks away. Good luck."

"Hey, I didn't take advantage of a woman's blindness. You insulted our game masters so I just chose not to help you out." He paused. "But you have had it pretty rough, haven't you?"

And sadly, things would only get tougher for Ciel. Her partner disappeared to take part in his duel and she was suddenly all alone. The reaper frowned. "Jeez, and now you don't even have anyone. Tell you what, I'll help you revive the plant and take you anywhere you want to go since you can't see. Just tell me what I can do to help."​
Ryu looked on as the Reaper crushed Minato's player pin and then looked at his own in front of him. It was evenly between both the players and he looked up at Minato. "What are we going to do?" He asked, finally breaking the silence between them. "I know talking it out won't work." He said as his purple eyes darkened. "I don't know you and you don't know me, but I have to get my Lupa back and return to Galaya." He said as he pulled his Onikini pin out and squeezed it as a long katana came seemingly out of his hand. "And nothing will stop me from getting there."

Status
Not open for further replies.