Murder Game V: The Reapers' Game

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Susan - Shibuya Main Store

Well, this guy seemed normal. Hopefully he wasn't a player or reaper at all, and just someone who could possibly help her out. "I'm... looking for some plants, and I was wondering if you might know where to find them. Perhaps you've seen them around...?" She let that trail off, her eyes examining more intently the book in his hands. "A venus fly trap, a four leaf clover, an orchid, and a liana. I'm not sure I'd even know what that last one was if I happened to see it."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
The man perked up after hearing Susan explain what plant she needed. "Oh, I'm an expert on plants." He opened his book and pointed to the orchids. "I have some of these in the back room. If you want, we could make a trade and I'll give you one. Sound fair? I won't even make you pay. Maybe if you could just do a chore for me..."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Asha nodded his thanks. "I didn't like leaving two of the only being who doesn't think poorly of me as dead. I understand the Higher ones of this game wouldn't like it, but... if you need anything else, let me know and I'll see what I can do."

Teresa made sure that she wasn't moving suddenly, as to not scare the creature: a precaution Emma didn't seem to take. "Pretty sure canines don't eat apples," she mused. Regardless, she made sure to move slow, digging through a shelf. Maybe there was some meat or cheese over here somewhere.. "Don't worry, little guy.. I'll find you some food," she promised the creature.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mari

The man perked up after hearing Susan explain what plant she needed. "Oh, I'm an expert on plants." He opened his book and pointed to the orchids. "I have some of these in the back room. If you want, we could make a trade and I'll give you one. Sound fair? I won't even make you pay. Maybe if you could just do a chore for me..."
Susan - Shibuya Main Store

Perking up, Susan nodded her head. "Oh, I'll do anything for those plants," she said, perhaps a bit too eagerly. She didn't want this man to think she was weird, so she added, "It's, uh... it's very important to me. A friend and I are trying to find them together." Though, now that she'd said it, she wasn't sure she'd be willing to lose her remaining pins-- especially not Rhyme, in any case.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Um... maybe I should wait out if something happens when you press that button..." Yuka said, thinking about that for a moment. If something bad occurs while the button is pressed... it was probably a good thing to wait out and be safe outside the bus.

"Oh... um, yeah, we're looking for plants too!" Yuka nodded upon seeing Claptrap, and obviously surprised to see a robot by the looks of it being here.

@Wedge Antilles @Xx420BLAZEITxX

In all of her glory, and all of her horror

Hrist was not one to simply destroy those un-expecting their demise. It was a hypocritical mix of sadism and honor, something fit for once such as herself. She was not an agent of justice, she was an agent of the Gods. A Valkyrie, a battle maiden who served in training those spirits risen after falling in battle. Swerving up to gain height, she then transformed herself back. Light surrounded her, and she crashed to the ground in a dramatic, and blinding, fashion. While these powers were a ghost of her former abilities as a Valkyrie, they were familiar to her.​
"Look while you still can and witness.
I, who stands before you, am no mere mortal."
The glow surrounding her faded, but was still there.​
It shone dully, making the figure in it dark despite being surrounded by light.​
"I am Hrist Valkyrie, under service of Lord Odin himself.
Thou's wrongdoings towards me shall be followed by regret!"
The illumination shone brightly once more as it moved from around her, focusing to her hand in a brilliant spear of light.​
"WOLFBIRD!
Pledge your allegiance and absolute obedience,
or you and your kin shall be purified!"
Woman wasn't messing around. Forget blowing the noise away, she was putting enough power into the spear to turn the entire tree to woodchips. To her, there was no such thing as 'Overkill.' Preserving her strength? Right now she was too upset about being slighted to consider that. The possibility that she might destroy her own pin didn't phase her. Her duty was everything to her, and the failure of losing her pin meant that she must right her own wrong, in her own way. Which generally meant complete annihilation for others.​

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Last edited by a moderator:
@Yiyel @york @Thanos

Ignoring the noise turned out to be the right choice! The swarm of noise above the players' heads had watched their battle with the dragon and were unsure about approaching the players. Had they been attacked, the would have been angered and attacked back. Eventually, most of the noise flew off. After the dragon was defeated and the noise were gone, Uzuiki and Kariya stepped forward to speak with the players who helped them out.

"I-I really can't believe you players just helped us. I don't know what to say," Uzuki stammered, dumbfounded.

Kariya smiled. "I do. Thanks," he said to the players. "Reapers can be erased just like players can. If you wouldn't have helped us out, we would've been done for. I think maybe... a reward is in order?" he said, glancing at Uzuki to make sure the idea was okay with her.

She nodded hesitantly. "Just don't tell the boss we helped them..."

With a grin, Kariya handed the players a wooden, stem-like vine.

lianas.gif

"For you. This is one of the plants on your list: the lianas. It's big enough that the three of you can probably divide it amongst yourselves. Thanks again for the help."

Asha, Crono, and Thanos acquired lianas.​

Thanos would look down at the vine and scoff.

Th23_zps4kpxtuwv.png

"The generosity of Reapers knows no bounds."
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@york
@Yiyel

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@Jeremi

Asha glared at Thanos. "Look not at what the vine is, but what it represents. Law of this round stipulates that should we have failed to find a plant, we would have been eliminated. They gave us not a vine - they gave us existence, a free pass at this round."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Asha nodded his thanks. "I didn't like leaving two of the only being who doesn't think poorly of me as dead. I understand the Higher ones of this game wouldn't like it, but... if you need anything else, let me know and I'll see what I can do."
@Yiyel @york @Jeremi

"Well it's much appreciated. But I'd hate for either you or us to get in trouble for interacting too much," Kariya replied to Asha. "Anyhow, keep looking for the plants and exploring the city. Uzuki and I need to start figuring out a way to clean up the mess in this city so the players will have better environment for their next mission."

Uzuki sighed. "I'm honestly beginning to doubt that's going to happen. In my opinion, we should take the players off The Underground and send them somewhere entirely different. We have the 'white room' and the 'black room' which the boss told us about. The extra locations we could use in case of emergencies."

Kariya hummed in the back of his throat. "Actually, that's a good idea. We could use one of those for the next location for the players' missions. But how will we decide which one to use?"

Uzuki shrugged. "Why not let the players decide? They can vote on it."

She took out her phone and texted the players.

@Everyone

Players, choose the location that Round 4 will be held in.

Option A: The White Room - A mysterious environment. It's clean and sterile.

Option B: The Black Room - A dark environment with an eerie feel to it.

Text us your vote!

-The Reapers

"Um... maybe I should wait out if something happens when you press that button..." Yuka said, thinking about that for a moment. If something bad occurs while the button is pressed... it was probably a good thing to wait out and be safe outside the bus.

"Oh... um, yeah, we're looking for plants too!" Yuka nodded upon seeing Claptrap, and obviously surprised to see a robot by the looks of it being here.

Marcus nodded to Yuka. "Tell you what. I'll push the button in five minutes. Make sure you're either on the bus or off of it, whatever you feel safer with." He looked at Claptrap. "That goes for you too, robot."

He pulled his phone out and would push the button after five minutes elapsed according to the phone.

@Yiyel @Gummi Bunnies @Xx420BLAZEITxX

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Tell your boss, then, that it's easier to play with the players than against them. Also, since you're here, might as well tell you that I choose the white room. It seems safer without my gear."

Claptrap overheard the debate of the pressing of a button. "What's all this hub bub about a button again?" A curious Claptrap asked the two.

"And yes! I thought this would be a good place to start looking, But seeing how you guys are here, Any luck?" Claptrap responded.

@Yiyel @Gummi Bunnies @Wedge Antilles

Teresa made sure that she wasn't moving suddenly, as to not scare the creature: a precaution Emma didn't seem to take. "Pretty sure canines don't eat apples," she mused. Regardless, she made sure to move slow, digging through a shelf. Maybe there was some meat or cheese over here somewhere.. "Don't worry, little guy.. I'll find you some food," she promised the creature.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mari
@Mari @Nobody Important @Arlathina

The wolf cub whined and moved toward Teresa curiously, fluttering his wings. He was weak, stumbling when he took a step forward. At this point, it would probably be easy to just take the roll of tin foil and ignore the creature. But if you were a kind soul, helping it was possible. There was case of turkey lunchmeat on one of the higher shelves if you wanted to try and reach for it...​

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Tell your boss, then, that it's easier to play with the players than against them. Also, since you're here, might as well tell you that I choose the white room. It seems safer without my gear."
Kariya shrugged. "Our boss isn't really the nicest man around. He had a rough life when he was mortal and for the last half of it, he wasn't even an ordinary human. He was quite the beast," he said, shaking his head. "We'll do what we can to make the game easier on you though."

Teresa noticed this, but was careful not to suddenly move. She knew that would only frighten the creature and likely scare it away, which would, in turn, also lose the tin foil. Sighing, she continued digging through the contents of the shelves, brows knitted together in concentration. "Oh, come on.. There's gotta be something.." she muttered, before her face lit up. "Ah, here we go!" she said, triumphantly, as she spotted the turkey.

"Alright, little guy.. One container of turkey coming right up." Carefully, making sure to move slowly and carefully to assure nothing fell, Teresa reached for the turkey. If she couldn't reach it on her own, she'd try to find a safe higher footing to help reach it.

Beforehand, she had voted for the white room.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Claptrap overheard the debate of the pressing of a button. "What's all this hub bub about a button again?" A curious Claptrap asked the two.

"And yes! I thought this would be a good place to start looking, But seeing how you guys are here, Any luck?" Claptrap responded.

@Yiyel @Gummi Bunnies @Wedge Antilles

"No luck here, so far," Marcus responded, "but just decide if you want to be in this bus or not when I push this button. In two minutes".

He noticed something on his phone and voted for the Dark place.

@Yiyel @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies

"No luck here, so far," Marcus responded, "but just decide if you want to be in this bus or not when I push this button. In two minutes".

He noticed something on his phone and voted for the Dark place.

@Yiyel @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies
"Oh... o-okay..." Yuka nodded at that. Having the greatest feeling that something were to go wrong due to how things worked back at the Heavenly Host school, the little girl made her way out of the bus, and making sure she was some distance away from it. She hoped it wasn't anything bad as she thought it would be when Marcus would go and press the button.

In the meanwhile while she was outside, she noticed the new text that she received from the reapers, and voted on the white room. It just sounded safer than the black room that was described...

@Wedge Antilles @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Yiyel @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

And soo close, then the woman digging there just set the whole thing on fire! Like hell he's going to let it burn, he ran over as fast as he could, desperately trying to get that plant, he doesn't care if he gets a few burns, he got shot in the face! He brushed Chandra aside trying to grab the plant, even using his ice pin to cool it down

@DapperDogman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Catwoman surpreme @MrDubWubs

"Yes, it would be great if you could use fake names. Do whatever you can to keep your identities hidden. I'll text or call the two of you so we can communicate. My number will be in both of your phones now. When you're ready to leave, just say so."

@Raven @SirDerpingtonIV
Pyrrha simply nodded. "Ruby," she said simply, thinking to herself. "May we go now?"

Status
Not open for further replies.