• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Murder Game V: The Reapers' Game

Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Catwoman surpreme @Librarian Cat @DapperDogman @MrDubWubs

As Garrus and Ryou left the area and headed for Spain Hill they noticed a flower bed that possibly could have had one of the plants they needed to find for the scavenger hunt. Chandra was on her way to explore it. Explore it with Chandra? Y/N

Chandra sees three sections on the flower bed. She could stick her hand in any of them to look around. Which one does she choose?​

"Sure, why not? I'll stick my hands in here..."
With that, he walked over to Chandra.and helped her out with the flower bed

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Catwoman surpreme @DapperDogman @MrDubWubs

Chandra growls as she feels her skin begin to itch, as if losing her lover wasn't bad enough, now nature wanted to piss her off with this shit?!

She yelled as she set fire to the offending plants, not much caring about the flowers any more, she was pissed off!

"MAKE MY SKIN ITCH, WILL YA?!" she screamed as she threw fireballs into the flowerbed

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@Xx420BLAZEITxX

The stall owner shrugged. "You were getting heads over wheel about not getting invincibility and forgot that I told you that I meant only showing, so you'd get both invincibility and a CD player."

@Gummi Bunnies @Wedge Antilles

They enter the bus - it was spacious and had a cozy feeling to it, with it's worn seats and the lingering feel of all of the people who ever used this bus - it felt safe. There was no driver - nay, not even a driver seat, but close to the front there was a button.

Yuka saw the button at the front... But she was so curious. It's only a button, right? Looking at Marcus, she asked,"U-Um...should we...um... Press that button?"

@Wedge Antilles @Yiyel

The man looks up upon seeing Susan. "Hello there, ma'am. What can I do for you?" he asked her.
Susan - Shibuya Main Store

Well, this guy seemed normal. Hopefully he wasn't a player or reaper at all, and just someone who could possibly help her out. "I'm... looking for some plants, and I was wondering if you might know where to find them. Perhaps you've seen them around...?" She let that trail off, her eyes examining more intently the book in his hands. "A venus fly trap, a four leaf clover, an orchid, and a liana. I'm not sure I'd even know what that last one was if I happened to see it."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Yuka saw the button at the front... But she was so curious. It's only a button, right? Looking at Marcus, she asked,"U-Um...should we...um... Press that button?"

@Wedge Antilles @Yiyel
Marcus looked at the button, and Yuka. "We came all the way over here, it would be a waste to not see what it does." He realized, she might be wary of the consequences, so he offered safety. "If you don't feel safe about pushing the button, you can get off the bus and I'll just push it."

@Gummi Bunnies @Yiyel @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Teresa blinked, stumbling back with surprise as the wolf emerged. Though, this was solely surprise: she wasn't scared of the creature.. She'd faced much worse.

Besides.. The little creature seemed just as lost and alone as she. So, offering a small smile, Teresa slowly started towards the wolf, kneeling near it and holding out her hand to show she meant no harm. "Hey, little buddy.. It's alright: I won't hurt you," she coaxed, calmly. Then, she realized how hungry the poor thing looked. "How about we find ya some food..? Would ya like that?" she queried, still smiling. It seemed that the tin foil would come second. Maybe if she earned the creature's trust, it'd give it to her..?

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mari @Arlathina

Emma found another apple, and rolled it in the direction of the creature. "It's rather tasty," she said to the creature, "trust me. Auntie Emma does not go for anything of substandard quality."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nobody Important @Arlathina

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

While Asha still was getting ready to fight should it be necessary, he chose to ignore them hoping they would go away.

Thanos would have done the same and headed away from the creatures to show he wasn't going to attack them. With the giant Noise defeated it was a pointless endeavour to fight any longer.

"And I have to defend my partner. She's been blinded by one of the game masters' traps and needs someone to help her. I made her a promise and I won't back down from it," mirroring Ryu's move, Minato's version of Onikiri formed in his hand, "We can talk this out or have a battle."

"However, I'm not leaving the woman I love to be abandoned by you all," already, the young man had taken a stance, ready to cross blades.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Ryu Keiko @Verite

Teresa blinked, stumbling back with surprise as the wolf emerged. Though, this was solely surprise: she wasn't scared of the creature.. She'd faced much worse.

Besides.. The little creature seemed just as lost and alone as she. So, offering a small smile, Teresa slowly started towards the wolf, kneeling near it and holding out her hand to show she meant no harm. "Hey, little buddy.. It's alright: I won't hurt you," she coaxed, calmly. Then, she realized how hungry the poor thing looked. "How about we find ya some food..? Would ya like that?" she queried, still smiling. It seemed that the tin foil would come second. Maybe if she earned the creature's trust, it'd give it to her..?

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mari @Arlathina
Emma found another apple, and rolled it in the direction of the creature. "It's rather tasty," she said to the creature, "trust me. Auntie Emma does not go for anything of substandard quality."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nobody Important @Arlathina
Because Teresa approached the creature quickly rather than fast, it didn't run away or flinch. It did, however, weakly growl when it saw Emma approaching. It remembered her as one of the players who had attacked his mother. Still, the little animal wasn't really a threat. It was more afraid of them then they were of it. It was curious about the apple, but that kind of food wasn't enough to make it drop the roll of tin foil...

@Mari @Nobody Important @Arlathina

"Sure, why not? I'll stick my hands in here..."
With that, he walked over to Chandra.and helped her out with the flower bed

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Catwoman surpreme @DapperDogman @MrDubWubs
Chandra growls as she feels her skin begin to itch, as if losing her lover wasn't bad enough, now nature wanted to piss her off with this shit?!

She yelled as she set fire to the offending plants, not much caring about the flowers any more, she was pissed off!

"MAKE MY SKIN ITCH, WILL YA?!" she screamed as she threw fireballs into the flowerbed

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Garrus stuck his hand into the flowerbed, searching the first one. As he looked, he felt something bite his hand...

venus_fly_trap.jpg

Before Garrus could react, however, Chandra set the entire flowerbed on fire! He quickly moved away from the bed so he wouldn't catch on fire too. Not good! One of the plants they needed for the scavenger hunt was about to burn up! However, if any of the players had a pin good enough to put the fire out, it was possible that they could still save the venus fly trap.

Attempt to save the plant?

or

Watch the plant burn and try to find it somewhere else?

@Catwoman surpreme @Librarian Cat @DapperDogman @MrDubWubs

@Xx420BLAZEITxX

The stall owner shrugged. "You were getting heads over wheel about not getting invincibility and forgot that I told you that I meant only showing, so you'd get both invincibility and a CD player."
"Oh right! That! That sounds great! I'll get those items for ya, Toot sweet!" Claptrap assured, Before setting off his newly founded quest, He took a long, hard guess on where to begin his search... Maybe the Bus Terminal, He thought it sounded safe enough to begin his search there.

Claptrap wheeled off to said location.

@Xx420BLAZEITxX

The scene didn't change from Marcus' and Yuka's arrival - a calm atmosphere, a beautiful bus not covered by vegetation, and a bored man at a booth. Though he should hurry for the bus - Marcus and Yuka are inside, and they might activate it.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

While Asha still was getting ready to fight should it be necessary, he chose to ignore them hoping they would go away.
@Yiyel @york @Thanos

Ignoring the noise turned out to be the right choice! The swarm of noise above the players' heads had watched their battle with the dragon and were unsure about approaching the players. Had they been attacked, the would have been angered and attacked back. Eventually, most of the noise flew off. After the dragon was defeated and the noise were gone, Uzuiki and Kariya stepped forward to speak with the players who helped them out.

"I-I really can't believe you players just helped us. I don't know what to say," Uzuki stammered, dumbfounded.

Kariya smiled. "I do. Thanks," he said to the players. "Reapers can be erased just like players can. If you wouldn't have helped us out, we would've been done for. I think maybe... a reward is in order?" he said, glancing at Uzuki to make sure the idea was okay with her.

She nodded hesitantly. "Just don't tell the boss we helped them..."

With a grin, Kariya handed the players a wooden, stem-like vine.

lianas.gif

"For you. This is one of the plants on your list: the lianas. It's big enough that the three of you can probably divide it amongst yourselves. Thanks again for the help."

Asha, Crono, and Thanos acquired lianas.​

@Xx420BLAZEITxX

The scene didn't change from Marcus' and Yuka's arrival - a calm atmosphere, a beautiful bus not covered by vegetation, and a bored man at a booth. Though he should hurry for the bus - Marcus and Yuka are inside, and they might activate it.
Claptrap arrived at the scene, Hearing a faint conversation from two others coming from inside the bus. "Aw crap, Did these guys get here before me?" Claptrap thought to himself, Before making his appearance open to the world.

"Hey, Anybody in there? Just shout if you can hear me, Or... Don't if you can't..." He shouted out towards the bus.

(OOC: I'm unsure where Yuka or Marcus is at inside the bus terminal, Did I shout in the right location..? ;w;)

@Yiyel @Gummi Bunnies @Wedge Antilles

Claptrap arrived at the scene, Hearing a faint conversation from two others coming from inside the bus. "Aw crap, Did these guys get here before me?" Claptrap thought to himself, Before making his appearance open to the world.

"Hey, Anybody in there? Just shout if you can hear me, Or... Don't if you can't..." He shouted out towards the bus.

(OOC: I'm unsure where Yuka or Marcus is at inside the bus terminal, Did I shout in the right location..? ;w;)

@Yiyel @Gummi Bunnies @Wedge Antilles
Marcus and Yuka were inside the Juggernaut bus when some shouted. "In here!" Marcus shouted back.

@Gummi Bunnies @Yiyel

Current plants left to find for the scavenger hunt: Venus Fly Trap and Orchids.

Venus Fly Trap

Four Leaf Clover (Yuka)

Orchids

Lianas (Crono, Thanos, Asha)

Bromeliads (Susan)

Remember: The player who finds the most plants is awarded with immunity for the next round. Plants CAN be found again if you'd like to add more to your list.

-The Reapers

Marcus and Yuka were inside the Juggernaut bus when some shouted. "In here!" Marcus shouted back.

@Gummi Bunnies @Yiyel
Claptrap Approached the bus to see a Small girl and a Middle aged man. "Oh hey! I thought I was the first one here, But guess not!" Claptrap chuckled.

"You guys after the same thing too?" Claptrap asked the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back