Murder V: The Reapers' Game Sign-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
y'all gon scare away the newbies really quick

pretty sure page 3 don't even have any sign-ups

Spoiler alert: Five more of my characters get married and preggers in this game. :3 Imma going for the world record!
Bring Ehud IIona. She must be a good Jew wife

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Oh God...

I have an RP that's had, like, five pregnancies.
All around the same time.
It was batshit crazy, 'cause pregnant bitches don't take shit. >_>
Hehe one of my murder game characters already got married, and pregnant twice.

And my character in the last murder game got laid earlier and just got proposed to by the guy. XD

That's why Imma going for the record! Now that I started, I can't stop!! Need record for most preggernant and married characters.

Btw, Elsa is gonna appear in this Rp and die like 10 times. That's another record I want. >:D Record for character who has died the most and returned!

Btw, Elsa is gonna appear in this Rp and die like 10 times. That's another record I want. >:D Record for character who has died the most and returned!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!! CAN JEHOVAH TOSS HER INTO HELL AGAIN? C;

Reactions: Xibilation
Now...
tumblr_mrnvv2AiDN1s87dhro1_500.gif

...FOR CUDDLES

awkward+hug.gif

If you haven't noticed, I live for cuddles. c:

Hehe one of my murder game characters already got married, and pregnant twice.

And my character in the last murder game got laid earlier and just got proposed to by the guy. XD

That's why Imma going for the record! Now that I started, I can't stop!! Need record for most preggernant and married characters.

Oh gosh.. XD

Big_Sister_by_Unnamed746.jpg

~Name~
"Big Sister" ???

~Age~
20s

~Canon~
Bioshock Trilogy

~Short Biography~
Big Sisters are genetically-altered humans, akin to Big Daddies and Little Sisters. They are rare and few in number, as their creation primarily originates from Little Sisters that have grown up and are mentally unstable. These frighteningly twisted mesh of machinery and flesh are found in the remnants of Rapture, a underwater Utopian city with strict beliefs of laissez-faire and lack of any government. Whilst technology rapidly advanced, producing such examples as ADAM (technological version of magic) and EVE ("mana"), the paradise would collapse on itself from political strives. Being originally that of Little Sisters, whom carried in their bellies immense amounts of ADAM, the Big Sisters, whilst no longer able to produce ADAM, store and manipulate a large amount of it. Oddly, this particular Big Sister seems more calm than the majority of them, as if she is either not affected by the insanity or truly not a Big Sister at all.

~Strengths~
Big Sisters are renowned for their protection of the young, and they will fight tooth-and-nail to protect those they perceive as innocent. Being in a metallic diving suit also helps, as they are able to navigate slowly but efficiently through the deep seas. Commonly strapped on their left arm is their syringe since the days of being a Little Sister, which they use to extract ADAM from any viable hosts. The right forearm is a mixture of other weapons, but commonly, it is a long, narrow piece of sharpen metal that is formed to be a makeshift rapier. Besides that, Big Sisters are also renowned for their immense height and nimbleness, some clocking it at almost seven feet tall. This particular Big Sister is 6'1"

~Weakness/Fears~
Insanity is a Big Sister's worst nightmare. They sometimes cannot control their bodies, and more often than not, hallucinations are common. Another attribute of them that is peculiar is their lanky, slender bodies, almost bearing no weight. In matches of brute physical strength, a Big Sister might lose. It is also difficult to communicate as a Big Sister, and this particular individual cannot speak, only write and make feral, inhumane noises.

~Pin 1~
Me Time is Free Time

~Pin 2~
Walk On, Walk Off

~Pin 3~
Lightning Storm

~Entry Fee~
Her identity as well as her weaponry. This Big Sister does not have her weapons and cannot, under any circumstances, remove her helmet.

I agree, and no, this is not Elanor Lamb

Last edited:

Big_Sister_by_Unnamed746.jpg

~Name~
"Big Sister" ???

~Age~

~Canon~
Bioshock Trilogy

~Short Biography~
Big Sisters are genetically-altered humans, akin to Big Daddies and Little Sisters. They are rare and few in number, as their creation primarily originates from Little Sisters that have grown up and are mentally unstable. These frighteningly twisted mesh of machinery and flesh are found in the remnants of Rapture, a underwater Utopian city with strict beliefs of laissez-faire and lack of any government. Whilst technology rapidly advanced, producing such examples as ADAM (technological version of magic) and EVE ("mana"), the paradise would collapse on itself from political strives. Being originally that of Little Sisters, whom carried in their bellies immense amounts of ADAM, the Big Sisters, whilst no longer able to produce ADAM, store and manipulate a large amount of it. Oddly, this particular Big Sister seems more calm than the majority of them, as if she is either not affected by the insanity or truly not a Big Sister at all.

~Strengths~
Big Sisters are renowned for their protection of the young, and they will fight tooth-and-nail to protect those they perceive as innocent. Being in a metallic diving suit also helps, as they are able to navigate slowly but efficiently through the deep seas. Commonly strapped on their left arm is their syringe since the days of being a Little Sister, which they use to extract ADAM from any viable hosts. The right forearm is a mixture of other weapons, but commonly, it is a long, narrow piece of sharpen metal that is formed to be a makeshift rapier. Besides that, Big Sisters are also renowned for their immense height and nimbleness, some clocking it at almost seven feet tall. This particular Big Sister is 6'1"

~Weakness/Fears~
Insanity is a Big Sister's worst nightmare. They sometimes cannot control their bodies, and more often than not, hallucinations are common. Another attribute of them that is peculiar is their lanky, slender bodies, almost bearing no weight. In matches of brute physical strength, a Big Sister might lose. It is also difficult to communicate as a Big Sister, and this particular individual cannot speak, only write and make feral, inhumane noises.

~Pin 1~
Me Time is Free Time

~Pin 2~
Walk On, Walk Off

~Pin 3~
Lightning Storm

~Entry Fee~
Her identity as well as her weaponry. This Big Sister does not have her weapons and cannot, under any circumstances, remove her helmet.

NOPE
NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE
20130713132727!3_hours_later.jpg

...NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE
*Breathes*
That game is fantastic. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.