Normal Joker: Asshole psychopath

Jew Joker: Asshole psychopath... against the Moabites

it didn't take very long at all to delve into shit-flinging
Doyouevenliftbro-1.jpg

Picture of the character:
ConglomerateEmmaFrost.jpg

Character's Name: Emma Frost

Canon: X-Men, Marvel Comics

Short Biography: A former bitter enemy of the X-Men as White Queen of the Hellfire Club, she changed her ways and become one of them. She advanced to roles within the X-Men as teacher, Headmistress of Xavier's School For Higher Learning, and as co-leader of the X-Men alongside Scott Summers (Cyclops), whom she had a relationship with.

Strengths: Leadership, wit, perseverance

Weaknesses/Fears: Moral ambiguity, losing those she cares for, vanity

Pin 1: Ice Blow - "I had some experience with this before with Robert. And Logan was quite fond of calling me an Ice Queen, so this rather suits me."

Pin 2: Lightning Storm - "Similar experience with Ororo. I seem to be developing a pattern here."

Pin 3: Guardian Angel - "As I seem to be missing my best friend, my diamond form... this will at least be servicable. And possibly quite handy."

Entry Fee: Diamond Form (secondary mutation)

Emma Frost says "I agree".

Picture of the character:
ConglomerateEmmaFrost.jpg

Character's Name: Emma Frost

Canon: X-Men, Marvel Comics

Short Biography: A former bitter enemy of the X-Men as White Queen of the Hellfire Club, she changed her ways and become one of them. She advanced to roles within the X-Men as teacher, Headmistress of Xavier's School For Higher Learning, and as co-leader of the X-Men alongside Scott Summers (Cyclops), whom she had a relationship with.

Strengths: Leadership, wit, perseverance

Weaknesses/Fears: Moral ambiguity, losing those she cares for, vanity

Pin 1: Ice Blow - "I had some experience with this before with Robert. And Logan was quite fond of calling me an Ice Queen, so this rather suits me."

Pin 2: Lightning Storm - "Similar experience with Ororo. I seem to be developing a pattern here."

Pin 3: Guardian Angel - "As I seem to be missing my best friend, my diamond form... this will at least be servicable. And possibly quite handy."

Entry Fee: Diamond Form (secondary mutation)

Emma Frost says "I agree".
Heeeey

Slide next to Mikey

He'll keep you safe

3.png

2721285-amazingspiderman_679.jpg
SM4.jpg

Ss1.jpg

70c2c45462693b16da3ae723897a2108.jpg

ee_portrait_02_silver_sable.jpg

Character's Name: Silver Sablinova

Canon: Marvel Comics

Short Biography: Silver was the daughter of a skilled nazi-hunter. His wife was murdered when the house she shared with Silver was bombed, leading to Silver begging her father to teach her so she could avenge her mother. He eventually relented when he saw his daughter's potential, and agreed to teach her. When he died, she took his place as leader of the Wild Pack(which later disassembled). Throughout her life, she worked with a variety of others, including Spider-Man(most frequently), Black Widow, Hawkeye, Solo, Paladin, and Sandman. In the events of 'Ends of the Earth', Silver sacrificed herself to let Spidey find Doc Ock, and thus was drowned by Rhino.

Strengths: Silver is an extraordinary hand-to-hand combatant, as well as a skilled martial artist. On top of this, she's a trained marksman and swordsman, an accomplished leader, strategist, and gymnast. she is remarkably agile and has exceptional strength, speed, durability, and reflexes. Typically, her weapons that are her strongpoints are katanas, a derringer, and chais(specially designed weighted half-moon shaped projectiles).

Weaknesses/Fears: Silver will go out of her way for justice. This was proven when, rather than going after Jack O'Lantern as she had intended, she chose to go after the killer of an innocent woman who had been caught up in a prior daylight robbery. She is also overly merciful and selfless, and has yet to kill when unnecessary. Her biggest fear would likely be letting others down.

Pin 1: Poison Chains

Pin 2: Guardian Angel

Pin 3: Onikiri

Entry Fee: The memory of the kiss she shared with Peter Parker

I agree.

Last edited:
I also love how it took me a fucking hour to type out that damn CS becauSE MY ALERTS WERE GOING UP IN FUCKING SMOKE

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
Status
Not open for further replies.