Murder Tale VI: Space Jam [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue heard the argument from where she was and sighed.

"Guys, why not just drop it and move on? No one is acting out on any threats at the moment so just calm down and walk away. I'm sure the last thing we want is the chaos that happened after everyone got here in the first place or anything close to it." She said, the wolf dog behind the illusion's ears were pinned back as she looked at both Shen and Wild Dog.

She could understand defending someone else though.

@BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @DapperDogman

"Don't worry. I have no intention of striking against their team... without cause." His eyes moved back to the bear. "Now, I'll try to play nice if you will, Dog. We're both coming from the same place, after all: defending our team. I can respect that, if you can do the same."

@DapperDogman
@Lizzy
@Archmage Jeremiah

Now he did laugh, though his hand came up to be ready to stop any bullets. Old Spice or not, Wild Dog was downright stupid in his book. "... You think far too highly of yourself. No. I'm not wIlling to let bygones be bygones. I have every intention of defending my team to my last breath. Perhaps the rat couldn't carry her threat out, no, but her bear might could. Now, I already said I'd let the worm go. Happy, dog? And, no, I'm not serving anyone drinks."

@DapperDogman
@Archmage Jeremiah
Ugh, this guy thought way too much of the force, clearly
He sighs deeply and shakes his head "Just hand these out, would ya, fox thing?" he mutters, kicking the cooler over toward Elsa

"I'd have kicked your ass, if you hadn't said those exact words" he mutters with a small chuckle, nodding to the male "I can call it even, yeah"

"Though I still owe you a beating for that choking earlier..." he pauses for a moment, before laughing once more "Nah, we're cool dude, just ignore the pony in the future, I think she's a little out of her head"

@BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @Lizzy

Ugh, this guy thought way too much of the force, clearly
He sighs deeply and shakes his head "Just hand these out, would ya, fox thing?" he mutters, kicking the cooler over toward Elsa

"I'd have kicked your ass, if you hadn't said those exact words" he mutters with a small chuckle, nodding to the male "I can call it even, yeah"

"Though I still owe you a beating for that choking earlier..." he pauses for a moment, before laughing once more "Nah, we're cool dude, just ignore the pony in the future, I think she's a little out of her head"

@BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @Lizzy

All this talk of revenge. How angry this man seemed. It all seemed quite familiar. "You'd make a fine Sith," Shen said bluntly. How unfortunate no one sense present, except for one, was Force Sensitive.

@DapperDogman
@Lizzy
@Archmage Jeremiah

"I'll consider trying it out if I find someone who can teach me" he says with a small chuckle "I have been known to cause massive destruction wherever I go"

@BarrenThin

"Hmmm...Who knows, maybe with the power of Old Spice" the male shrugs and smiles "I'm sure I can ask Ty about that nonsense though"

@BarrenThin @Krieg

latest

Fluttershy didn't move. Instead she sat there, looking at the two, silently judging them for their edge. She was skittish, not a pushover.

@BarrenThin @DapperDogman

"Hmmm...Who knows, maybe with the power of Old Spice" the male shrugs and smiles "I'm sure I can ask Ty about that nonsense though"

@BarrenThin @Krieg

"If you made yourself Sensitive, I would gladly teach you. You bear all the desirable traits of a Sith." Well... his vision of what the Sith should be. Powerful. Passionate. Yet, at the same time, compassionate. Merciful. Not evil, as the Sith often were.
latest

Fluttershy didn't move. Instead she sat there, looking at the two, silently judging them for their edge. She was skittish, not a pushover.

Her gaze sent a pang of guilt through him. He didn't want to be rude, but he couldn't reveal his true nature among those he didn't trust. "Don't stare. It's unbecoming."

@Archmage Jeremiah
@DapperDogman

"If you made yourself Sensitive, I would gladly teach you. You bear all the desirable traits of a Sith." Well... his vision of what the Sith should be. Powerful. Passionate. Yet, at the same time, compassionate. Merciful. Not evil, as the Sith often were.

Her gaze sent a pang of guilt through him. He didn't want to be rude, but he couldn't reveal his true nature among those he didn't trust. "Don't stare. It's unbecoming."

@Archmage Jeremiah
@DapperDogman

fluttershy_glaring_wallpaper_2_by_evildoctermcbob-d48bgzy.jpg

"No," she replied quietly, keeping her eyes locked on him.

The stare always worked.

Always.

The cold, hard barrel of a pistol pressed to her head gently

"I just came over here to help you, don't make me regret it"

@Archmage Jeremiah @BarrenThin

fluttershy_glaring_wallpaper_2_by_evildoctermcbob-d48bgzy.jpg

"No," she replied quietly, keeping her eyes locked on him.

The stare always worked.

Always.

He twitched.

The cold, hard barrel of a pistol pressed to her head gently

"I just came over here to help you, don't make me regret it"

@Archmage Jeremiah @BarrenThin

... and relaxed. Fluttershy was right about him, but he wouldn't give her the satisfaction. He forced a smile. "Appreciated, friend. Don't bloody your clothing if you don't have to, though. My weapon will be more clean."

He couldn't let Dog actually kill her, though. "Besides, I'm sure she didn't mean anything by it. Leave her be, for now."

@DapperDogman
@Archmage Jeremiah

Fluttershy giggled. The lengths people like this would go to in order to cover up their softer side always managed to make her smile. It was cute in a way.

mlfw10680-heh.gif

"I knew you had it in you!" she cheered, prancing up in front of Shen with a strong flap of her wings, shooting her up just high enough to give him a quick peck, "All it took was a little kindness and understanding, and no-one had to get hurt. It's easy once you get the hang of it, trust me." the mare continued cheerfully, giving him a wink before heading off to sit down with her animal companions courtside.

Fluttershy giggled. The lengths people like this would go to in order to cover up their softer side always managed to make her smile. It was cute in a way.

mlfw10680-heh.gif

"I knew you had it in you!" she cheered, prancing up in front of Shen with a strong flap of her wings, shooting her up just high enough to give him a quick peck, "All it took was a little kindness and understanding, and no-one had to get hurt. It's easy once you get the hang of it, trust me." the mare continued cheerfully, giving him a wink before heading off to sit down with her animal companions courtside.

He just grunted at her and looked away.

@Archmage Jeremiah
@DapperDogman

Mid-Chapter Update

Continued from here.

Sweet rest. That was what you all really needed after such a strenuous game. Physically and mentally. Arguably more mentally than anything else too. While Bill Murray and Steve Harvey were off collaborating over the data they had collected over the course of the matches elsewhere, leaving you all alone to rest up and do whatever wherever you were, it seemed like you were all enjoying your well-deserved peace and relaxation. But nothing good lasts forever, does it?

Suddenly, everyone would be able to hear an alarming scuffle from somewhere else. Crashes into the walls, followed by grunting and so forth, would lead you all into an area where you would find Eruna, sitting on the floor with what seemed to be a twisted ankle! However, by the time you all would have gotten there, whoever she had been struggling with would appear to be long gone.

The scene itself was surprisingly clean, considering how the struggle sounded from afar, though it was still something of a mess. If you would feel so inclined to, you could perhaps help Eruna and see who would do such a dastardly thing to her? Luckily, she was still conscious, so perhaps you could even ask her about her attacker as well.

Or you could just keep eating in the buffet.

Take it away, Kay.

Team 1

@DBZ7 as Eda
@york as Tomoyo Sakagami
@Atomyk as Cole MacGrath
@Lizzy as Blue
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Robert Lutece
@Yatagarasu as Jeanne
@Crow as Mirei Hayasaka
@Sen as Emalf
@Bomb as Delphox
@BarrenThin as Darth Shen
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Tiara
@Hana as Reficul
@The Tactician as Isaiah Mustafa

Team 2

@DapperDogman as Wild Dog
@Krieg as Ty-kun
@Archmage Jeremiah as Fluttershy
@C.T. as Revy
@Hospes as Buttercup
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Roberta
@OrlandoBloomers as Mogeko
@Gwazi Magnum as Terry Crews
@The Great Detective as Coral
@Kaykay as Eruna Ichinomiya - LEG TWISTED!
@Jeremi as Blacker Baron
@The Silver Paladin as Motoko Kusanagi
@Saint Guillotine as Darius​

ie19LdN.gif

With that, Mirei and Eruna head to the buffet area to grab more than just a bite.

"I guess I should tell you more about myself. My name is Hayasaka Mirei, and I'm from the idol unit Individuals. Although recently, I've been acting independently from my unit members more recently... while I do see my unit members most of the time, sometimes I just feel that... we're just not as knit as before. Ah- ah... nevermind. Let's just enjoy."

Mirei lets out a smile.

@Kaykay
tumblr_inline_nj9l5wHFkH1sig565.png

Grabbing something to eat quickly, Eruna devoured it quickly while she listened to Mirei's introduction.

"Yo! Eruna Ichinomiya, though I think you already know that! I'm from Mikagura Academy!" she introduced herself, giving Mirei a large smile of her own. Unsure whether Mirei wanted to really talk about her unit, Eruna decided to ignore that part for now. "What kinda food do you like, Mirei? Let's pig out all we want!"

If Mirei was having problems with her troupe, Eruna was more than happy to try to help out with it. But she didn't know much about the situation so decided to wait until she heard more about it, if she ever did that was.

"I gotta go use the ladies room real quick though! See you in a bit!"

But she didn't come back for a while.
Mid-Chapter Update

Continued from here.

Sweet rest. That was what you all really needed after such a strenuous game. Physically and mentally. Arguably more mentally than anything else too. While Bill Murray and Steve Harvey were off collaborating over the data they had collected over the course of the matches elsewhere, leaving you all alone to rest up and do whatever wherever you were, it seemed like you were all enjoying your well-deserved peace and relaxation. But nothing good lasts forever, does it?

Suddenly, everyone would be able to hear an alarming scuffle from somewhere else. Crashes into the walls, followed by grunting and so forth, would lead you all into an area where you would find Eruna, sitting on the floor with what seemed to be a twisted ankle! However, by the time you all would have gotten there, whoever she had been struggling with would appear to be long gone.

The scene itself was surprisingly clean, considering how the struggle sounded from afar, though it was still something of a mess. If you would feel so inclined to, you could perhaps help Eruna and see who would do such a dastardly thing to her? Luckily, she was still conscious, so perhaps you could even ask her about her attacker as well.

Take it away, Kay.

Team 1

@DBZ7 as Eda
@york as Tomoyo Sakagami
@Atomyk as Cole MacGrath
@Lizzy as Blue
@Yatagarasu as Jeanne
@Crow as Mirei Hayasaka
@Sen as Emalf
@Bomb as Delphox
@Hana as Reficul

Team 2

@Krieg as Ty-kun
@C.T. as Revy
@Hospes as Buttercup
@Jeremi as Blacker Baron
And this was why.

"Ah, geez..."

@rip​

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Mid-Chapter Update

Continued from here.

Take it away, Kay.

Team 1

@DBZ7 as Eda
@york as Tomoyo Sakagami
@Atomyk as Cole MacGrath
@Lizzy as Blue
@Yatagarasu as Jeanne
@Crow as Mirei Hayasaka
@Sen as Emalf
@Bomb as Delphox
@Hana as Reficul

Team 2

@Krieg as Ty-kun
@C.T. as Revy
@Hospes as Buttercup
@Jeremi as Blacker Baron
Isaiah quietly continued to eat the caviar that he had somehow discovered at the buffet. He was sure team two had things under control.​

Terry Crews panting after such a game, he soon made is way over to Eruna and extended his hand offering her up saying "You know I have something that might fix that ankle".

@Verite

ie19LdN.gif

"She hasn't returned for a while," Mirei says as she ponders about where Eruna went.

"Are you talking about Ichinomiya-san?" Producer popped out of nowhere.

"AH!" Mirei felt somewhat astonished at Producer's sudden appearance. "When did you get here?"

"A while," Producer smiles. "I am a legitimate businessman after all."

"That just makes you sound less legitimate."

"That's cold," Producer comments. "Anyways, if you worry too much..."

After a while, Mirei emerges from the lady's bathroom while princess-carrying Eruna.

"Eruna... she... she..."

She was actually starting to shed tears. So much for a tough fashion exterior.

"Can you..." Producer turns to Terry Crews, "... you know..."

@Kaykay @Gwazi Magnum @Everyone​

"Don't worry!" Terry exclaimed before summoning a can of Old Sprice, and spraying it at the ankle.

"The Power of Old Spice is here! Be healed!"

@Kaykay @Gwazi Magnum

Status
Not open for further replies.