Murder Tale VI: Space Jam [Non-Canon]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
naV33UyTF6YlYtizHrLw_Steve%20Harvey%20Face%2017.gif

"Well, uh..."

DING DING DING.

Steve Harvey rang the bell and called for another time out!

Any post made after this one is null.

@Everyone​

Buttercup unceremoniously collapsed.

This was too much. ;-;

@Whoever​

"They don't call me... *huff* the *huff..*"

Yeah, looks like that string of dunking exhausted Delphox.

@BarrenThin

"Sit. I'll get you some water." He jogged over, returning with a cup of water. "Rest. Recover your energy, so that we may crush the spirits of our opponents through your skill at this game so decisively that they tremble in fear!"

@Bomb

Tomoyo Sakagami
@Hazel-rah @DBZ7 @Atomyk @Lizzy @ResistingTheEnlightened @Yatagarasu @Crow @Sen @Bomb @BarrenThin @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Hana @The Tactician @Verite @Basically Everyone

995983Tomoyo.jpg

"Whew... Even with my terrible luck this time... We did it...!" Tomoyo sighed, seeming to be trying to catch her breath a little as she looked at the scoreboard one last time, wondering which team won this time around... It looked like she hadn't had the best of looks at it in the middle of the match, which was understandable, considering how fast it went...​

It would be safe to say Fluttershy was past her tipping point, clearly exhausted by the Delphox's behaviour.

mlfw5646-2388k7.gif

"I think--a certain fox--should tone it down--a bit." the twitching mare said past a slew of frustrated stutters, eyeing up Elsa with a mad kind of look, "I don't have to--neuter any--naughty girls today--do I? I'm...not really in the mood for it, but I can make an exception, ehehehe...~"

Wow. For such a quiet, kind demeanour, she was able to talk down to animals pretty well. If there was one thing Fluttershy couldn't stand, it was misbehaving fauna.

@Bomb @BarrenThin @Others??​

It would be safe to say Fluttershy was past her tipping point, clearly exhausted by the Delphox's behaviour.

mlfw5646-2388k7.gif

"I think--a certain fox--should tone it down--a bit." the twitching mare said past a slew of frustrated stutters, eyeing up Elsa with a mad kind of look, "I don't have to--neuter any--naughty girls today--do I? I'm...not really in the mood for it, but I can make an exception, ehehehe...~"

Wow. For such a quiet, kind demeanour, she was able to talk down to animals pretty well. If there was one thing Fluttershy couldn't stand, it was misbehaving fauna.

Elsa was too exhausted to reply.​

mlfw5646-2388k7.gif

His lightsaber ignited under her chin. Was everyone's powers gone? Yes. Were weapons kept under the benches for timeouts and half-time gone? No."Or I could cut off your head and give it to my Talz. Your choice, though you are a little ugly, even for his taste." He pressed the blade ever closer so that it singed her hair. "Do not threaten my allies, worm."

@Bomb
@Archmage Jeremiah

His lightsaber ignited under her chin. Was everyone's powers gone? Yes. Were weapons kept under the benches for timeouts and half-time gone? No."Or I could cut off your head and give it to my Talz. Your choice, though you are a little ugly, even for his taste." He pressed the blade ever closer so that it singed her hair. "Do not threaten my allies, worm."

@Bomb
@Archmage Jeremiah

Fluttershy grinned confidently, slowly leaning her neck closer towards the blade, biting her lip as it hung just a hair's breadth away from her creamy coat.

tumblr_nn8fhdeXAb1rlp492o1_500.png

"You don't have the balls.~" she teased,

"I know a big,"

"fat,"

"squishy,"

"softie when I see one.~"

Huff. Huff. Huff.

Something large was breathing down the sith's neck behind him. Something powerful...

"Now take back that ugly comment before Mrs. Tubby has to have a word with you."

@BarrenThin @Bomb

Fluttershy grinned confidently, slowly leaning her neck closer towards the blade, biting her lip as it hung just a hair's breadth away from her creamy coat.

"I know a big,"

"fat,"

"squishy,"

Huff. Huff. Huff.

Something large was breathing down the sith's neck behind him. Something powerful...

"Now take back that ugly comment before Mrs. Tubby has to have a word with you."

@BarrenThin @Bomb
tumblr_inline_n1j2nh1ycQ1rd6l1i.png

"Can you, like, not do that to him?" Elsa said, finally being able to speak normally.

@BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah

giphy.gif

"I think we might need to cancel this..." Steve Harvey murmured.

"Anyway, so... looking at the scores if I remember correctly, the winner is Team 1!"

"Wait, no! I made a mistake! The winner's Team 2!"

That joke's not in bad taste, is it?

"Were you even keeping track of the score?"

giphy.gif

"I thought you were."

"You think I can keep up with this kind of game?"

"So who's the winner?!"

"I dunno."

"So does no one win?"

"I guess so."

tumblr_lvhr7dzyos1qzxhjjo1_500-1433968476.gif

"Well, it wasn't like there was gonna be any prizes or anything for the winners. Except the satisfaction of having nice, clean fun!"

"I don't think that was..."

"ALRIGHT! Everyone enjoy your break! Anyone serving drinks?"

@Everyone

giphy.gif

"Anyway, so... looking at the scores if I remember correctly, the winner is Team 1!"

giphy.gif

"I thought you were."

"So who's the winner?!"

"I dunno."

"So does no one win?"

"I guess so."

"Well, it wasn't like there was gonna be any prizes or anything for the winners. Except the satisfaction of having nice, clean fun!"

@Everyone
tumblr_inline_n1j2zwBagE1rd6l1i.png

"You've GOTTA be fucking kidding me..." Elsa sighs in confusion.

@Verite

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

"I thought you were."

"So who's the winner?!"

"I dunno."

"So does no one win?"

"I guess so."

@Everyone
"Mister Harvey, I'm beginning to entertain the theory that you were meant to be in charge of this debacle instead of Mister Murray..."
tumblr_inline_n1j2zwBagE1rd6l1i.png

"You've GOTTA be fucking kidding me..." Elsa sighs in confusion.

@Verite
"Perhaps we should go get something to drink, Lady Elsa? It might help us all cool down from both the game and Mister Murray's incompetence."

"Mister Harvey, I'm beginning to entertain the theory that you were meant to be in charge of this debacle instead of Mister Murray..."

"Perhaps we should go get something to drink, Lady Elsa? It might help us all cool down from both the game and Mister Murray's incompetence."
"Yes... very well..." Elsa began to calm down at this nonsense, and go to the buffet room or whatever.

@The Tactician

"Yes... very well..." Elsa began to calm down at this nonsense, and go to the buffet room or whatever.

@The Tactician
As he walked beside her, Isaiah lifted his fist up for a bump from her, "While we did not win nor lose, Lady Elsa, I must say, you were quite magnificent out on the court. Good work."

@Verite @Bomb

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

"I thought you were."

"So who's the winner?!"

"I dunno."

"So does no one win?"

"I guess so."

@Everyone
Motoko picked up a beer, and another thing of Sushi. She sat down and began stuffing her face again.

@Anyone

"I know a big,"

"fat,"

"squishy,"

Huff. Huff. Huff.

@BarrenThin @Bomb

Shen didn't flinch, simply walking away. For, you see, as he stepped out of the court... would you look at that.

He was one of the most powerful Sith in history again.

Both her and her pet "Tubsy" would find themselves hanging in the air, an invisible force choking them as they were pulled to him, his eyes glowing red. "I assure you, rat, that there is nothing soft about a Sith." Literally concentrating his hate, her skin would begin to burn just under his gaze. Naturally, he stopped before causing serious injury, simply dropping both of them. "I could kill you now, but I won't. I want to make the rest of this game miserable for you, you see. Then, at the end of it all, I will kill you. Slowly and painfully. Of course, should you make yourself scarce- perhaps less annoying- I'll be gracious."

Something about his tone said he wasn't bluffing. While she was right that Shen wasn't an inherently bad person, he was still a Sith, and one who cared very little about those that opposed him.

Other powers were back, of course. He had precognition again. Anything the two tried, he'd see coming a mile away.

"Am I clear, vermin?"

@Archmage Jeremiah
@Bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.