Murder Tale VI: Space Jam [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Clothes? And get Body Odour stuck in the fabric! That's just silly talk!" Terry dismissed.

odor-blocker-o.gif

"Ha! Timber's just the alternate spice you switched to after Swagger. Bear Glove has always been unBEARable to Odour!".

Terry Crews bragged, amused by Mustafa's foolish attempts to push for Timber.

"Prepare your match of Basketball! My Bear Glove will defeat you with his infinitely stronger Power! And once again I shall bathe in remix's!".
Though, Terry's big ego seemed to be replaced with concern after that.

"Wait! Did you just say you didn't do this? But I didn't do this!? Oh did do... Oh no! They're replacing us with another Old Spice guy, aren't they?".

@Bomb @C.T. @The Tactician @BarrenThin
old-spice-and-so-it-begins_1.jpg

"Replace us? With who? Some lowlife advertising a product much less desirable than Timber and Swagger and perhaps even your Bearglove?"

Oh shit, now Mustafa was worried. The eternal gentleman loved his profession, always had, always would. To take it away... To even threaten to do so... It would drive him to propose the impossible...

"Mister Crews, a moment! Until we uncover the source of our teleportation and end the threat to our beloved professions, I propose that we work together as equals! In this dark moment, even Timber and Bearglove must work together to fight off the foul odor that is a new low-quality scent!"

@Bomb @Gwazi Magnum @C.T. @Archmage Jeremiah @BarrenThin

qBCH5XJ.jpg

"I thought I same when I saw that you were brought here as well, Two-Hands."

It was a familiar voice to Revy, although one she might not to ever heard again in her life. At least not after the two disastrous encounters these two women have had together.

Her eyes hidden away by the lenses of her glasses, the maid glanced around the court.

People from far and wide seemed to be populating this place. From some kind of creature that resembled a fox speaking in a tone Roberta found highly annoying to some shirtless men draped in only a towel. Were these the people she had been dragged away from her home to interact with? Pulled away from her beloved young master?

Whoever was responsible for this would have hell to pay. Courtesy of the Bloodhound of Florenica.

@C.T. @Gwazi Magnum @Bomb @The Tactician @BarrenThin
"A maid with a gun, a loud-mouth Asian chick who's no doubt going to be badmouthing everyone, some weird red thing that talks like it's from the 80s...some red dude with horns..."

"What the fuck is going on? I was just on my way to bust up a drug ring, and suddenly I'm surrounded by this freak show..."
"Am I high, is that what this is?"

He was genuinely confused, but glad he at least had his gear on hand, else he'd be seriously worried about one of these crazy bitches pulling their piece and trying him on for size, they didn't seem very stable. Not even a little bit

full.png

D'awwww, would you look at that! There was a little pink pony laid asleep courtside, with fluffy animals curled up in her mane and tail, all sleeping silently with the vibrant equine. Judging by the soundness of their sleep, surely they weren't aware of the crazy crap going on around them...yet. All the shouting and arguing was bound to awake the pony and its pals eventually. But for the time being, one could simply bask in the creature's adorable splendour.

@idunnopeople??​

The inkling poked this pony once...

"... so... fuzzy~"

@Archmage Jeremiah

Turning to answer the creatures question Terry excitingly exclaimed "Old Spice is an odour blocking body wash so powerful it turns off it's roleplays! But then it get's too inactive... So it makes another one!".

Then a small echo sounding to be from elsewhere, but still sounding like Terry Crews "It's also too powerful to stay in it's own!".

"That too!".

tumblr_inline_n1j2v55nq11rd6l1i.png

"And why would would you use Old Spice to shut down roleplays? I was in one but it got shut down."

@Gwazi Magnum @C.T. @The Tactician @BarrenThin

"You can call me Elsa." Elsa said to the alien. "And you are?"

tumblr_inline_n1j2yjbrby1rd6l1i.png

"What's all this about Old Spice?"

@C.T. @Gwazi Magnum[/USER [USER=11387]@The Tactician @BarrenThin[/USER]​

"Darth Shen, but you may adress me as Darth, Lord, or the Emperor's Wrath." He smiled as politely as he could manage, but if this thing said homies again, he was going to lop it in half. Not like he'd lose any sleep over it.
qBCH5XJ.jpg

It was a familiar voice to Revy, although one she might not to ever heard again in her life. At least not after the two disastrous encounters these two women have had together.

Her eyes hidden away by the lenses of her glasses, the maid glanced around the court.

People from far and wide seemed to be populating this place. From some kind of creature that resembled a fox speaking in a tone Roberta found highly annoying to some shirtless men draped in only a towel. Were these the people she had been dragged away from her home to interact with? Pulled away from her beloved young master?

Whoever was responsible for this would have hell to pay. Courtesy of the Bloodhound of Florenica.

The sound of a solitary basketball being dribbled echoed in the court, unheard over the current noise yet subtle enough to attract attention if it came to it. He came willingly- There was no more challenge back home.

The Ionian Ninjas fell before his dribble.

Cho'Gath reportedly screamed with fright when confronted with a basketball.

Mundo went wherever he ordered him, after that fatal game.

All of Valoran fell before the might of his dunking skills. Before this giant of a man, with a basketball hoop and post in one hand, ripped out from the ground and the other, casually bouncing a ball as he glared at everyone. The Dunkmaster had arrived. Dropping his hoop with a clatter, he moved like a freight train and roared like the Baron, running over the pony in his way as he leaped and slammed the ball down.

hqdefault.jpg

The hoop toppled over with a crash, the basket itself on fire as smoke rose and Darius smirked, turning to the crowd.

"The real athlete has arrived. You can leave now."

@Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Great Detective @Bomb @Gwazi Magnum @BarrenThin @C.T. @The Tactician

"The Delphox, the two strangely already annoying quadrapeds and I are going to be the only non-humans here, aren't we?"

"A maid with a gun, a loud-mouth Asian chick who's no doubt going to be badmouthing everyone, some weird red thing that talks like it's from the 80s...some red dude with horns..."

"What the fuck is going on? I was just on my way to bust up a drug ring, and suddenly I'm surrounded by this freak show..."
"Am I high, is that what this is?"

He was genuinely confused, but glad he at least had his gear on hand, else he'd be seriously worried about one of these crazy bitches pulling their piece and trying him on for size, they didn't seem very stable. Not even a little bit

Shen shook his head. "No, I don't believe you're on any sort of drugs. I'd hope not, if you're some sort of law enforcement." He ignored the freakshow comment.

@DapperDogman
@Archmage Jeremiah
@Gwazi Magnum
@Bomb
@The Tactician
@C.T.

old-spice-and-so-it-begins_1.jpg

"Replace us? With who? Some lowlife advertising a product much less desirable than Timber and Swagger and perhaps even your Bearglove?"

Oh shit, now Mustafa was worried. The eternal gentleman loved his profession, always had, always would. To take it away... To even threaten to do so... It would drive him to propose the impossible...

"Mister Crews, a moment! Until we uncover the source of our teleportation and end the threat to our beloved professions, I propose that we work together as equals! In this dark moment, even Timber and Bearglove must work together to fight off the foul odor that is a new low-quality scent!"

@Bomb @Gwazi Magnum @C.T. @Archmage Jeremiah @BarrenThin
"You... Want to work together? As a team!?" Terry asked shocked.
"This is something I've always dreamed of! But... How can I trust you won't just try to turn me into Diamonds?".

cjhq7zb.gif

"Uh... I think if it worked that way you'd already be a bunch of Diamonds Terry..." his Abdominals then interjected.
"Hm, fair point! Ok mister Mustafa! Old Spice shall work with Old Spice for now! No one get's in the way of entertaining and memorable Commercials!".

tumblr_nasf10wzHb1sc7ik6o1_500.gif

Just when she thought that she's early, Jeanne, she already saw quite a few people on the courts already. Interesting. Are they the players I may play with today?

She walked along the court to the masses of people that have gathered at one point of the court, before having a look at some of the people who had already arrived.

"Did I miss anything important?" Jeanne asked, waiting for a response from someone.

@I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE SOMEONE ANYONE??? Also I'm on a phone I'll clean up later k​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Takumi
qBCH5XJ.jpg

"..."

"..."

"..."

Something snapped.

KnMV06D.png

"YOU DID THIS! THIS IS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT, ISN'T IT?! THAT'S WHY I'M IN THIS HELLHOLE?? YOU SPANISH SPEAKING MAID BITCH! LEAVE IT TO A BEANER TO FUCK IT UP!"

Revy dove forward without another word missing Darius's display and all the other antics going on, not that she would have given much of a shit anyway. At least punching the maid would be therapeutic. Like last time, hopefully.

tumblr_n91pemwpfO1r3z16po1_500.gif

"..."

"..."

"..."

Something snapped.

KnMV06D.png

"YOU DID THIS! THIS IS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT, ISN'T IT?! THAT'S WHY I'M IN THIS HELLHOLE?? YOU YOU SPANISH SPEAKING MAID BITCH! LEAVE IT TO A BEANER TO FUCK IT UP!"

Revy dove forward without another word missing Darius's display and all the other antics going on, not that she would have given much of a shit anyway. At least punching the maid would be therapeutic. Like last time, hopefully.

tumblr_nyza3qO64F1u50n1uo1_500.jpg

Jeanne watched as some random female suddenly jumped on another who seemed to be a maid. She had just barely missed Jeanne.

"What the fuck is going on with this place?" Jeanne muttered in annoyance. "Am I going to deal with more people like you? They didn't mention any of this when I decided to sign up"

@C.T. @IDEFK ANYONE lel​

"FIGHT YOU BITCHES, FIGHT FOR GLORY AND VICTORY!"

Darius was thrilled. Sure basketball was fun, but there were times he longed for the crunch of bones and the impact sound of flesh. Ah well.

Maybe he could get some in anyway. To the horned human, Darius put off his cheering to look him over with an experienced eye before he pointed.

"I want you and the victor here to be on my team."

@BarrenThin @C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Motoko had been in her bedroom, doing... Whatever it is Cyborg Cops do in their bedrooms?

Motoko was now in a basketball arena...

She had seen the male members of Section 9 play Basketball. Pickup games against one another, stuff like that. Togusa always lost to the enhanced members. But she never actually played it herself.

She saw they were in space, which was... Strange. A Strange place to play basketball.

Motoko watched the chaos happening and decided not to get involved. She sat against the far wall and watched what happened with a face that just said "Unbelievable".

maxresdefault.jpg

@Anyone @Finally! @it's up!

Reactions: Takumi
"Darth Shen, but you may adress me as Darth, Lord, or the Emperor's Wrath." He smiled as politely as he could manage, but if this thing said homies again, he was going to lop it in half. Not like he'd lose any sleep over it.

"The Delphox, the two strangely already annoying quadrapeds and I are going to be the only non-humans here, aren't we?"

Shen shook his head. "No, I don't believe you're on any sort of drugs. I'd hope not, if you're some sort of law enforcement." He ignored the freakshow comment.

@DapperDogman
@Archmage Jeremiah
@Gwazi Magnum
@Bomb
@The Tactician
@C.T.
"I'll just call you Darth, hope we figure out how things work here, huh?"

Darius was thrilled. Sure basketball was fun, but there were times he longed for the crunch of bones and the impact sound of flesh. Ah well.

Maybe he could get some in anyway. To the horned human, Darius put off his cheering to look him over with an experienced eye before he pointed.

@DapperDogman
@Archmage Jeremiah
@Gwazi Magnum
@Bomb
@The Tactician
@C.T.
"Nah, I ain't a cop, I'm a vigilante, I do what the cops are scared to d-"

"Awww hell naw"

Rushing to intercept the very angry woman, Wild Dog grits his teeth, placing both hands on her shoulders, hopefully knocking her out with his gloves, and pulling her free of the maid
If they didn't work, good old fashion elbow grease would have to be used in it's place
"Sorry about that miss, I knew she was a snapper, but jeez, didn't expect that kind of reaction, I trust you weren't hurt..."

@C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher

"You... Want to work together? As a team!?" Terry asked shocked.
"This is something I've always dreamed of! But... How can I trust you won't just try to turn me into Diamonds?".

cjhq7zb.gif

"Uh... I think if it worked that way you'd already be a bunch of Diamonds Terry..." his Abdominals then interjected.
"Hm, fair point! Ok mister Mustafa! Old Spice shall work with Old Spice for now! No one get's in the way of entertaining and memorable Commercials!".

ImageResizerWM.ashx

"Really, Mister Crews, you believe I would resort to subterfuge and petty betrayal to defeat you? Please, skulduggery such as that is far beneath both of our stations."

"Excellent, we shall thus be known as allies! Come, my partner in Old Spice heroism, shall we begin our investigation by becoming closer acquaintances with Madam Elsa or do you have something else that is productive while we wait?"

@Gwazi Magnum @Bomb

"..."

"..."

"..."

Something snapped.

KnMV06D.png

"YOU DID THIS! THIS IS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT, ISN'T IT?! THAT'S WHY I'M IN THIS HELLHOLE?? YOU YOU SPANISH SPEAKING MAID BITCH! LEAVE IT TO A BEANER TO FUCK IT UP!"

eGTy28q.jpg

It seemed that Two-Hands was still the same kind of person.

The kind that Roberta loathed. She was abrasive, foul-mouthed, and all around just proved to be a major pain in the-

*wham*

Roberta was staggered backwards and a crack appeared in the right lens of her glasses. Narrowing her eyes, she readjusted her glasses.

"I wasn't responsible for this but if you want a repeat of last time then I'll oblige."

Launching forward, she proceeded to let loose her own series of blows at Revy's face. Perhaps, that'd put a stop to her having to listen to Revy's nonsense. As Darius called out to the two of them, Roberta didn't falter in her scuffle with Revy.

"STAY OUT OF THIS!"
@C.T. @Gwazi Magnum @Saint Guillotine @The Tactician @BarrenThin

tumblr_static_blue.jpg

Blue had been leaning against a wall away from the rowdy group for a good three minutes by now, observing. She had never met any humans like these, or any creatures like the other non-humans before. She wasn't sure what was going on or why she was here, but already she wanted to return to her new pack and search for Paradise then be here with these guys.

@Anyone dear jebus

"..."

"..."

"..."

Something snapped.

KnMV06D.png

"Oh dear."

Shen thought about separating them with the Force, but figured this was worth leaving alone. Trying to end the fight would only prolong it.

"Awww hell naw"

Rushing to intercept the very angry woman, Wild Dog grits his teeth, placing both hands on her shoulders, hopefully knocking her out with his gloves, and pulling her free of the maid
If they didn't work, good old fashion elbow grease would have to be used in it's place
"Sorry about that miss, I knew she was a snapper, but jeez, didn't expect that kind of reaction, I trust you weren't hurt..."

Here, he did intervene, trying to place the 'vigilante' away from the fight as gently as possible using Force Grip. "Let them have at it. Interfering will likely just make it worse."

"Straight to the point, huh? Fine. You seem competent enough."

"I'll just call you Darth, hope we figure out how things work here, huh?"

"That's still my title, if you're trying to be informal."

@Saint Guillotine
@C.T.
@TheSpringwoodSlasher
@DapperDogman
@The Tactician

"Awww hell naw"

Heeey- That guy was ruining the impromptu tryouts for his team!

Heeeell naw! Making a quick gesture for the Pokemon to wait, Darius quickly scampered for his giant hoop pole that served in place of his axe.

And quickly returned to swing it for Wild Dogs blind spot in a mirror move of his old Decimate tactic, counting on him talking in mid-speech to Revy in addition to the wily generals old tactics.

Nobody ruins a perfectly good catfight in front of him.

@DapperDogman @Bomb @BarrenThin @TheSpringwoodSlasher @C.T.

The Beginning of the End (Prologue)

"Sweet, precious Night Mother, what a lovely night it is, is it not? Cicero thinks so."

Cicero hummed a tune as he cleaned the Night Mother; something he did on a regular basis. Often more than he should, but it kept him busy.

Once Cicero was finished cleaning the Night Mother he grinned, "Cicero cleaned you, Night Mother! With the best oils in all of Tamriel, isn't that just wonderful?!?" Cicero stared at the Night Mother for a moment, waiting in vain for the Night Mother to give him any acknowledgement.

"Sweet Night Mother, why must you not speak to me," he thought to himself, "I have done so much for you, watched you day and night, keep you fresh and clean. WHY NIGHT MOTHER MUST YOU IGNORE ME?"

This was the daily tantrum, though this one was not your average child-like tantrum. He went into a fit of rage. Cicero balled his hands into a fist and stormed off, not far from the Night Mother, but far enough to blow off some steam without her watching.

Cicero pulled out a dagger, caked in dried blood. He never did really clean this one, for there was no point. He entered a small dark room, he could hear whimpering. His enraged face immediately turned into a cheeky grin. The whimpering turned into a scream as Cicero grabbed his human victim by the hair. THIS was how he dealt with his anger.

Cicero began to chuckle, "Cicero is going to enjoy this one." He raised his dagger, ready to inflict the fatal-blow.

Then everything went dark, oh so dark.

Cicero awoke in a strange room unlike any he had ever seen. He saw other humans...and some...creatures?

"Night....Mother?..."

"NIGHT MOTHER? WHERE ARE YOU? PLEASE TALK TO CICERO" He was beginning to panic, he continued screaming for the Night Mother. Now ignoring the others in the room.

@everyone​

Heeey- That guy was ruining the impromptu tryouts for his team!

Heeeell naw! Making a quick gesture for the Pokemon to wait, Darius quickly scampered for his giant hoop pole that served in place of his axe.

And quickly returned to swing it for Wild Dogs blind spot in a mirror move of his old Decimate tactic, counting on him talking in mid-speech to Revy in addition to the wily generals old tactics.

Nobody ruins a perfectly good catfight in front of him.

@DapperDogman @Bomb @BarrenThin @TheSpringwoodSlasher @C.T.

"Oh, for the love of..." Shen went to grab the pole and at the very least hold it in place. If he could, he'd pull it from the man's grasp.

@DapperDogman @Bomb @Saint Guillotine @TheSpringwoodSlasher @C.T.

Status
Not open for further replies.