Murder Tale VI: Space Jam [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ImageResizerWM.ashx

"Really, Mister Crews, you believe I would resort to subterfuge and petty betrayal to defeat you? Please, skulduggery such as that is far beneath both of our stations."

"Excellent, we shall thus be known as allies! Come, my partner in Old Spice heroism, shall we begin our investigation by becoming closer acquaintances with Madam Elsa or do you have something else that is productive while we wait?"

@Gwazi Magnum @Bomb
tumblr_inline_n1j2l6ztyZ1rd6l1i.png

"Hee hee... no need to flatter me." Elsa responded to that.​
Heeey- That guy was ruining the impromptu tryouts for his team!

Heeeell naw! Making a quick gesture for the Pokemon to wait, Darius quickly scampered for his giant hoop pole that served in place of his axe.

And quickly returned to swing it for Wild Dogs blind spot in a mirror move of his old Decimate tactic, counting on him talking in mid-speech to Revy in addition to the wily generals old tactics.

Nobody ruins a perfectly good catfight in front of him.

@DapperDogman @Bomb @BarrenThin @TheSpringwoodSlasher @C.T.

"Bro, you already causing vandalism? Why dontcha put that hoop back till we play the game?"

@C.T. @Gwazi Magnum @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Saint Guillotine

"Oh dear."

Shen thought about separating them with the Force, but figured this was worth leaving alone. Trying to end the fight would only prolong it.

Here, he did intervene, trying to place the 'vigilante' away from the fight as gently as possible using Force Grip. "Let them have at it. Interfering will likely just make it worse."

"Straight to the point, huh? Fine. You seem competent enough."

"That's still my title, if you're trying to be informal."

@Saint Guillotine
@C.T.
@TheSpringwoodSlasher
@DapperDogman
@The Tactician
Gritting his teeth, the male felt his hands slip free of the woman as he was tugged, ever so gently, away from the scuffle "Ugh, whatever. Don't come crying to me when one of them kills the other"

Just as he moved away, he felt Darius' axe clip his mask, chipping away a piece of the thick plastic
"Fuck YOU"
latest

Out came an SMG, aimed at Darius' midsection "Who the fuck swings a basketball hoop at someone like that?"

@BarrenThin @Saint Guillotine @TheSpringwoodSlasher @C.T.

The inkling poked this pony once...

"... so... fuzzy~"

@Archmage Jeremiah
The cream-coloured pony stirred in its sleep as it recoiled from the inkling's prodding, its eyelids shutting tighter as it continued to rustle itself awake. With a soft moan, it stretched its wings, lazily raising its head as the fauna snuggled up to it woke up in turn. It turned its head, staring at the inkling with curious, drowsy eyes.

vector__fluttershy_1_by_estories-d6u08ws.png

"...U-Ummm...what are-?"

Foosh! Crack! Whump! Wham!

"Fight you bitches!"

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT, ISN'T IT?!"

The rest of the players present didn't seem so intent on keeping things calm.

Nervous%20Pony%20Gif.gif

With a timid whimper, the poor creature could only stare in horror at the insanity unfolding before her eyes.

@The Great Detective @C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Saint Guillotine @DapperDogman

ImageResizerWM.ashx

"Really, Mister Crews, you believe I would resort to subterfuge and petty betrayal to defeat you? Please, skulduggery such as that is far beneath both of our stations."

"Excellent, we shall thus be known as allies! Come, my partner in Old Spice heroism, shall we begin our investigation by becoming closer acquaintances with Madam Elsa or do you have something else that is productive while we wait?"

@Gwazi Magnum @Bomb
Well, they were allies now. But now what?
Terry Crews was left with just about no clue how to go about this... Tact wasn't one of his strong points.

Thankfully, Mufasa already had a suggestion.
"We shall! Let our tale of Heroism began with this Creature!".
Then looking directly at Elsa he questioned "You there! What do you know of this place!?".

@The Tactician @Bomb

Reactions: Takumi
tumblr_inline_n1j2l6ztyZ1rd6l1i.png

"Hee hee... no need to flatter me." Elsa responded to that.​

"Bro, you already causing vandalism? Why dontcha put that hoop back till we play the game?"

@C.T. @Gwazi Magnum @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Saint Guillotine
"My, as if I would throw about meaningless flattery, my lady! You are a madam, and I shall address you as such."

Well, it seemed he's not going to back down on being a polite motherfucker.
The cream-coloured pony stirred in its sleep as it recoiled from the inkling's prodding, its eyelids shutting tighter as it continued to rustle itself awake. With a soft moan, it stretched its wings, lazily raising its head as the fauna snuggled up to it woke up in turn. It turned its head, staring at the inkling with curious, drowsy eyes.

"...U-Ummm...what are-?"

"Fight you bitches!"

Nervous%20Pony%20Gif.gif

With a timid whimper, the poor creature could only stare in horror at the insanity unfolding before her eyes.

@The Great Detective @C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Saint Guillotine @DapperDogman
6a00d8341c630a53ef0120a8b176b3970b-pi

"Excuse me, little horse, but are you quite alright? It seems that the current travesty has you ready to sequester yourself away from us in terror."

eGTy28q.jpg

It seemed that Two-Hands was still the same kind of person.

The kind that Roberta loathed. She was abrasive, foul-mouthed, and all around just proved to be a major pain in the-

*wham*

Roberta was staggered backwards and a crack appeared in the right lens of her glasses. Narrowing her eyes, she readjusted her glasses.

"I wasn't responsible for this but if you want a repeat of last time then I'll oblige."

Launching forward, she proceeded to let loose her own series of blows at Revy's face. Perhaps, that'd put a stop to her having to listen to Revy's nonsense. As Darius called out to the two of them, Roberta didn't falter in her scuffle with Revy.

"STAY OUT OF THIS!"

Revy stumbled backwards, knocked back from the sheer force of the blows. Roberta hadn't lost any of her strength. One would think maid duties would make someone soft...those people haven't met the Bloodhound of Florencia. "Heh.' Revy swiped away some blood gushing from her nose. "...Alright. I can buy that. You ain't responsible. This may not be hell. I sure as fuck don't remember swallowing a bullet which I figure is the only way I'm biting the big one. And someone's gotta be pretty fucking hardcore to kill yer ass. Still, you're wrong." The gunslinger spat out onto the ground.

"This ain't gonna be like last time, bitch."

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

"...U-Ummm...what are-?"

"Fight you bitches!"

Nervous%20Pony%20Gif.gif

tumblr_inline_n1j2o7AICL1rd6l1i.png

"S' gonna be ok... pony one... what's your name?" Elsa said, not knowing what to call this pony.
Well, they were allies now. But now what?
Terry Crews was left with just about no clue how to go about this... Tact wasn't one of his strong points.

Thankfully, Mufasa already had a suggestion.
"We shall! Let our tale of Heroism began with this Creature!".
Then looking directly at Elsa he questioned "You there! What do you know of this place!?".

@The Tactician @Bomb
tumblr_inline_n1j2yjbrby1rd6l1i.png

"All I know is this place is filled with aliens, human trainers, and odor blockers."

@C.T. @Gwazi Magnum @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Saint Guillotine @Gwazi Magnum @Archmage Jeremiah

"THIS IS MY HOOP FURRY CREATURE! THERE ARE MANY LIKE IT, BUT THIS ONE IS ALL MINE!"

Darius was in nirvana. He had his doubts at first...Coming here, seeing some of the would-be players on the floor. But if this was anything like back home, perhaps he actually would some fun. Violence was a wonderful method to curtail the wheat from the chaff. Looking over at the masked one he clipped, Darius wondered briefly why his weapon seemed to leap slightly in his grasp. It saved this guy at any rate.

Would it save him again? A mad grin split the Hand of Noxus features as he slowly, dribbled the basketball in one hand and held his hoop-axe in the other.

"If you can't handle a little blow like that, you're not going to be worth the effort in-game."

It was at this point he realized he missed the climax of the fight.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"

simba-no-o.gif

@Everyone, lol

Gritting his teeth, the male felt his hands slip free of the woman as he was tugged, ever so gently, away from the scuffle "Ugh, whatever. Don't come crying to me when one of them kills the other"

Just as he moved away, he felt Darius' axe clip his mask, chipping away a piece of the thick plastic
"Fuck YOU"
latest

Out came an SMG, aimed at Darius' midsection "Who the fuck swings a basketball hoop at someone like that?"

@BarrenThin @Saint Guillotine @TheSpringwoodSlasher @C.T.

"GOD DAMM-"

Shen was less calm now.

His grip shifted, going to yank the gun to the floor near Wild Dog's feet so he could retrieve it easily when they finished, then to lift them both by their throats for a few seconds. After his point was made, he'd drop them both. He roared, using the Force to make his voice boom with incredible power (though not quite so loud as a Force Scream, being as that would deafen those affected. "One fight at a time is enough! At least wait until they settle their little feud! Then fight all you want!"

He grumbled something about humans afterwards.

@DapperDogman @Bomb @Saint Guillotine @TheSpringwoodSlasher @C.T.

tumblr_n2ry9todsa1tpsoefo1_500.png

"Basketball, right? So, why me and not Haru?"

"Because," the 1.5 metre tall businessman accompanying her spoke, "I want a challenge. The boy is probably too sporty to fond this less of a challenge than you do."

"Goddamnit Producer, Haru's a girl," Mirei thought. "Anyways, I'm sure Haru's too used to Football to find Basketball easy, you know- hey, Producer! You idiot! Are you even listening!"

"Recruitment~ recruitment~ into the company~ idols~ idols~ they mean the world to me~."

Mirei chuckles a little, being used to this side of Producer.

"Greetings, young women. Would you be interested in becoming an idol? For my Production?" The petite businessman, as tall as the Delphox and donning swirly, spectacle glasses speaks. "Here is my business card. Just call me Producer."

He hands business cards to Revy, Roberta, Coral and Major Kusanagi. He then looks at the orange cephalopod-like humanoid in a blazer.

"Hmmm... you look kind of familiar. Riina and Sana can't stop talking about this game... Spla... toon I think? Must be a neccesary shooter." He shrugs his arms at the last sentence.

"Producer! Wait up!" Mirei was running for him.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @C.T. @The Great Detective @The Silver Paladin

Prologue: The Princess... Basketball???

Well, that was quite the endeavor. It wasn't every day that you were forced to wed a man you despised that intended to kill you after your wedding, or that you were then rescued by your true love and rode off into the sunset on some stolen horses. To anyone else, that probably sounded like a real crazy day - but after all that had transpired as of the past few weeks? Well, it might as well have been an average Tuesday, for Princess Buttercup. She just sighed with something akin to content, riding her horse while embracing the feeling of the wind blowing through her hair, making it flow behind her in a beautiful and painfully unrealistic manner behind her.

And then she got knocked the heck out and fell from her horse. Poor, poor Buttercup.

It was a long while before the princess stirred. After all, she needed her beauty sleep, just like every other majestic princess of various fables. But, when she stirred, she managed a glance around the room she'd found herself in, and... And oh, no - this room was horribly designed. Sleek wooden floors? Odd hoops hung up on boards attached to some sort of metal poles? Windows lacking any curtains, and... And paintings of doors? It was horrible!... Or, it would have been, if this were Prince Humperdinck and not Princess Buttercup. She grew up on a nice little family farm, after all...

fb99de9e2d3a57a7cb2d88cfe6e2a93a.jpg

But, still, she had never seen such a room before - though she'd become used to being knocked out already. So, she quietly climbed to her feet, brushing herself off and beginning to search more thoroughly. The first thing she noted, aside from how bizarre-looking the area- and it's occupants -were was that her beloved Westley was gone.

Cue Princess Panic, amirite?

Anyways, so then Buttercup just sort of wandered around, trying to figure out just where they were. The end.

@Literally no one​

"GOD DAMM-"

Shen was leas calm now.

His grip shifted, going to yank the gun to the floor near Wild Dog's feet so he could retrieve it easily when they finished, then to lift them both by their throats for a few seconds. After his point was made, he'd drop them both. He roared, using the Force to make his voice boom with incredible power (though not quite so loud as a Force Scream, being as that would deafen those affected. "One fight at a time is enough! At least wait until they settle their little feud! Then fight all you want!"

He grumbled something about humans afterwards.

Lifting a highly trained killer off the floor by his throat was not a good idea, not at all
He was not pleased, not even a little "You use that black magic bullshit on me again, I'll drop you like that cunt Maxwell Lord"

He didn't seem upset about his gun, or being stopped from chewing out Darius' insides, or even about being choked, he just didn't like remembering Lord's actions

"And you, captain masculine, if you ever swing that hoop at me again, say goodbye to your balls, cause this dog's gonna fucking neuter ya"

@C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher @BarrenThin @Saint Guillotine

Lifting a highly trained killer off the floor by his throat was not a good idea, not at all
He was not pleased, not even a little "You use that black magic bullshit on me again, I'll drop you like that cunt Maxwell Lord"

He didn't seem upset about his gun, or being stopped from chewing out Darius' insides, or even about being choked, he just didn't like remembering Lord's actions

"And you, captain masculine, if you ever swing that hoop at me again, say goodbye to your balls, cause this dog's gonna fucking neuter ya"

Shen shot him a look, but held his tongue. He could break this man's neck from miles away with a flick of his wrist. He wasn't scared. But, he was Darth with company. That would be so messy and impolite.

"Threats are fine, but keep them idle, for now." Using grip once again, he went to return Wild Dog's weapon to him.

A grin split the features of Darius as he listened politely, head cocked to the side as he looked the masked man in the eye. That was a mistake. That was a big mistake, to say something like that to Darius. Noxus mentality reveled in blood and battle. Saying something along those lines to Darius was less like flapping a red flag in front of a bull, and more like walking to the Minotaur, calling him fat and insulting his mother.
Shen shot him a look, but held his tongue. He could break this man's neck from miles away with a flick of his wrist. He wasn't scared. But, he was Darth with company. That would be so messy and impolite.

"Threats are fine, but keep them idle, for now." Using grip once again, he went to return Wild Dog's weapon to him.
And in mid-switch, the following would occur.

The basketball in hand would be flung with lightning speed, enough force in it to break a nose as it went right for Wild Dogs mask. Wouldn't do much but annoy, not with the mask. No, if anything it'd just disorient and put his line of sight out of whack briefly.

Which was all that Darius needed, as he swung his Hoop-Axe, turning it for the flat at the last minute to come at Wild Dogs side and smash into him, sending him flying to crash into the wall upon impact.

Darius walked calmly to pick up his basketball, dribbling it over to Wild Dogs direction unless he managed to avoid the attack by a miracle. Upon which, he'd step on his hand to break it.

"Well? I'm waiting."

@DapperDogman @Everyone

Link to sign-ups here.

RULES

1. Naturally, Iwaku's rules apply here.

2. Knowledge of the previous Murder Games, or Space Jam for that matter, are not required to participate in this, especially since this is considered non-canon to the Murder Series itself.

3. As mentioned earlier, duos are not allowed since this is a team-oriented event. OCs are free game though.

4. I'd love for everyone vote every round, but I realize some people might just not have the time. At the very least, I want everyone to post at least once each round. As each round should last a few days at the least, that comes to posting at least once every few days, which is pretty fair I think. If you become inactive and don't post, your character will likely be eliminated in some manner.

5. As noted earlier, you will be able to use your character's powers as you please outside of the games, but they will be nullified during the matches and replaced with SLAM SPIRIT.

6. Please, please refer to the rules concerning how the basketball matches will work, found here.

Prologue
"Come on and Slam!"

indoor-bball.jpg

Oftentimes, it's hard to turn back the clock in your head.

You find yourself wondering how you get where you are now, wondering how you met the people that you're suddenly standing alongside, and so on. And on the flip side, you have to wonder if you ever did find out why you were where you were, rather than just having trouble remembering. Same went for the people around you and the exact place that you were supposed to be in.

Simply put, though the exact circumstances might be up to you concerning how you got here, whether because you were kidnapped against your own will or some other convoluted explanation that would more than likely completely fuck over the series lore if this were canon, you were here, now and for a long time, and there was no changing that. Nothing at all would.

Yeah, that was the bottom line after all these pointless paragraphs of exposition about nothing.

You all suddenly found yourselves within this empty basketball court.

Looking around led to little avail, as besides the walls and bleachers, there wasn't anything notable. You would all see a door, though any of you who would immediately try to go for it would only crash into the wall or grasp at nothing if you were going for the handle, as it seemed to be... a crude painting of a door in actuality, and not an actual door. Same went for the windows, as someone went through the trouble of going ahead and even painting some "light" in it, as though emulating the effect of the place being just in some random city.

But you weren't in just some city.

Little did you all know, you were in SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE.

Welcome to the Final Frontier, kid. Get to know everyone else here while enjoying your stay wondering just what the hell is going on here.

CAST LIST~
@DapperDogman as Wild Dog (DC Comics)
@Krieg as Ty-kun (OC)
@The Tactician as Isaiah Mustafa (Old Spice)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Fluttershy (My Little Pony)
@C.T. as Revy (Black Lagoon)
@Bomb as Delphox (Pokemon)
@Hospes as Princess Buttercup (The Princess Bride)
@BarrenThin as Darth Shen (Star Wars)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Beat (The World Ends With You)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Roberta (Black Lagoon)
@york as Tomoyo Sakagami (Clannad)
@OrlandoBloomers as Mogeko (Mogeko Castle)
@Sen as Emalf (The Gray Garden)
@Hana as Reficul (The Gray Garden)
@Gwazi Magnum as Terry Crews (Old Spice)
@The Great Detective as Coral (Splatoon)
@Melancholy as Cicero (The Elder Scrolls)
@Kaykay as Eruna Ichinomiya (Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku)
@Jeremi as Blacker Baron (Anarchy Reigns)
@Lizzy as Blue (Wolf's Rain)
@DBZ7 as Eda (Black Lagoon)
@Hazel-rah as Vincent Adultman (Bojack Horseman)
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Tiara (Fairy Fencer F)
@The Silver Paladin as Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell)
@Crow as Mirei Hayasaka (iDOLM@STER)
@Yatagarasu as Jeanne (Bayonetta)
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Robert Lutece (BioShock)
@Saint Guillotine as Darius (League of Legends)
@CCC Kouhai as Ron Swanson (Parks and Recreation)
@Atomyk as Flo (Progressive)​
Tomoyo Sakagami - Prologue; Gone With The Wind
@Verite @DBZ7 @Hospes @Anyone really
d14V3bl.png

"I hate this town... It's too filled with memories I'd rather forget; I go to school every day, hang out with my friends, and then I go home. There's no place I'd rather not go ever again... I wonder if anything will ever change? Will that day ever come?"
Those were the lamenting words of a boy known as Tomoya Okazaki on one fatefull day as he walked to school... Little did he know, that his life would be changed forever only moments after... However, this, isn't his story...

k4q4r2K.jpg

This is the story of a rather strong, but, yet, beautiful girl, who had once gone around... Beating up those who were causing trouble for the "ordinary" folk, or, well, those who were commonly seen as "innocent" in most eyes. Many were felled by her spectacular "combos", and many more were barely able to stand as they told their tales of an encounter with her... Few were able to stand up to her at all, and none so far, have successfully tried yet, she had made quite the name for herself as a result... Though, one day, this would all become nothing more than a legend as she decided to enroll in highschool, breaking free of her delinquent spree, though her vigilante days were never truly forgotten by those who had seen her in action... Her name? Well, if you hadn't guessed already... She's simply called "Tomoyo", of the Sakagami family...

clannad-2411.jpg

By now... It had been many months since her enrolment at the Hikarizaka Private High School, and quite alot had happened since them; she scored a massive "chain combo" on a rather persistent boy, who had built up quite the count of attempts at fighting her... Became part of the student council, partially thanks to taking on (and winning) against all the school sport teams in matches, and even hard her heart broken in a way in the process... But, overall, and right now... She was giving a rather eloquent speech to an large audience, adressing concerns about preserving the local Cherry Blossom Trees, clearing up rumors spreading about her, and plenty more... Though, in the middle of this speech, she began to feel herself suddenly... Fade. At first, that tingling sensation she had felt through her body, as if she were being pulled from across the fabrics of time and space, was something she had chalked down to a mild case of stage fright, though it was quite abnormal of her to be feeling something like that, well... How else was someone to describe it? However, that feeling began to grow stronger and stronger, and she found it increasingly difficult to hear exactly what she was saying anymore... And eventually, her vision faded briefly as the world around her suddeny "blinked out", and she lost contact with every one of her senses for a moment... With no chance for her to even begin to wonder what was happening to her...

latest

When Tomoyo finally came to her senses again, she was standing in what looked to be a gym, though... Wait... The windows were painted on and... She was in... Space? How does a gym even?!- Her disorientation was quickly replaced with skepticism, as she concluded that due to the lack of things making sense, she must be dreaming! With that in mind, she decided to test the boundaries of this supposed "dream" by attempting to open the door, only to find herself unable to reach the door knob, even though there was clearly one on the door! Either this was a dream, or some twisted reality bending phenomenon or something, but, in any case, she looked around, noticing she wasn't the only one brought here... However, she wasn't exactly in the mood to start a random conversation with a bunch of strangers... Though, seeing as they were in a basketball court, logically speaking, there should be a ball or something around... Right? She figured she'd occupy herself somehow in this confusing place by practicing shooting some hoops or something, so, with that in mind, she went off to try and find a basketball laying around or something.

Revy stumbled backwards, knocked back from the sheer force of the blows. Roberta hadn't lost any of her strength. One would think maid duties would make someone soft...those people haven't met the Bloodhound of Florencia. "Heh.' Revy swiped away some blood gushing from her nose. "...Alright. I can buy that. You ain't responsible. This may not be hell. I sure as fuck don't remember swallowing a bullet which I figure is the only way I'm biting the big one. And someone's gotta be pretty fucking hardcore to kill yer ass. Still, you're wrong." The gunslinger spat out onto the ground.

"This ain't gonna be like last time, bitch."

@TheSpringwoodSlasher
dFwHu1p.jpg

Roberta didn't say anything in response to Revy's statement. She didn't need to hear the praising of her durability from someone like Two-Hands. Though, she did admit that after their last brawl, someone who could capture the two of them had to have some noteworthy abilities. Raising a hand to her cheek however, she'd wipe off the blood smear on her face and glared Two-Hands down. Her lens had been shattered, the rim had been bent by the onslaught of Revy's fists.

But, if Revy insisted on brawling this out then Roberta had no choice but to defend herself. She'd tear through everyone in here if it meant getting out of his accursed court and back to where she was needed the most: At her master's side.

Rolling up her sleeves, she'd hold her left hand back and clenched it into a fist before charging forward.

"Yes. It will."

Right as the maid intended to smash Revy right in the mouth....

"Because," the 1.5 metre tall businessman accompanying her spoke, "I want a challenge. The boy is probably too sporty to fond this less of a challenge than you do."

"Goddamnit Producer, Haru's a girl," Mirei thought. "Anyways, I'm sure Haru's too used to Football to find Basketball easy, you know- hey, Producer! You idiot! Are you even listening!"

"Recruitment~ recruitment~ into the company~ idols~ idols~ they mean the world to me~."

"Greetings, young women. Would you be interested in becoming an idol? For my Production?" The petite businessman, as tall as the Delphox and donning swirly, spectacle glasses speaks. "Here is my business card. Just call me Producer."
Roberta's fist stopped inches away from Revy's face as the Producer approached and held a card out. Roberta had to admit. She wasn't expecting that in the heat of the battle that Revy had kicked up.

But she also wasn't sure what the hell it meant to become an idol. Not that it mattered at the moment. She had other matters to concern too.

"Revy. Before we continue, I have something to inform you of.."

tumblr_mriv73bDfT1solfhro1_500.gif

It worked last time.

@DapperDogman @Bomb @Saint Guillotine @BarrenThin @C.T.

tumblr_n2ry9todsa1tpsoefo1_500.png

He hands business cards to Revy, Roberta, Coral and Major Kusanagi. He then looks at the orange cephalopod-like humanoid in a blazer.

"Hmmm... you look kind of familiar. Riina and Sana can't stop talking about this game... Spla... toon I think? Must be a neccesary shooter." He shrugs his arms at the last sentence.

"Producer! Wait up!" Mirei was running for him.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @C.T. @The Great Detective @The Silver Paladin

Motoko raised her eyebrows at the Business Card. She would think about it.

A grin split the features of Darius as he listened politely, head cocked to the side as he looked the masked man in the eye. That was a mistake. That was a big mistake, to say something like that to Darius. Noxus mentality reveled in blood and battle. Saying something along those lines to Darius was less like flapping a red flag in front of a bull, and more like walking to the Minotaur, calling him fat and insulting his mother.

And in mid-switch, the following would occur.

The basketball in hand would be flung with lightning speed, enough force in it to break a nose as it went right for Wild Dogs mask. Wouldn't do much but annoy, not with the mask. No, if anything it'd just disorient and put his line of sight out of whack briefly.

Which was all that Darius needed, as he swung his Hoop-Axe, turning it for the flat at the last minute to come at Wild Dogs side and smash into him, sending him flying to crash into the wall upon impact.

Darius walked calmly to pick up his basketball, dribbling it over to Wild Dogs direction unless he managed to avoid the attack by a miracle. Upon which, he'd step on his hand to break it.

"Well? I'm waiting."

@DapperDogman @Everyone
*POP*
That was the ball, now a mess of broken rubber on the floor
Smoke rose the male's pistol, as he looked the warrior in the eye

The axe, he couldn't do much about, but his armour did absorb some of the blow, leaving him to slide backwards a few feet, clutching his side firmly, the impact hurt, obviously, bulletproof vests weren't meant to protect against weapons of that nature, after all

His gun slid back into it's holster as he dropped slightly, adopting a low stance, as if ready to tackle the warrior should he try anything else

Being a football star, and a military man, Wild Dog knew how to fight, and he wasn't going to rely on weaponry to do it, either

"Bring it on, big guy"

@Saint Guillotine

Blue-wolfs-rain-2861185-315-400.jpg

Cue Blue just staring at this group like they were crazy. Some probably were.

"I can see why Kiba didn't like humans much but this is ridiculous." She sighed heavily as she pushed herself off of the wall she had been leaning on.

@Everyone and no one (._.)

• Love
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
Rolling up her sleeves, she'd hold her left hand back and clenched it into a fist before charging forward.

"Yes. It will."

Right as the maid intended to smash Revy right in the mouth....
"We'll see about that, beaner--" Revy barely finished that last word before the Bloodhound was in her face, fist already sailing fight for it. She recoiled with gritted teeth, her own gloved fist moving to intercept...

wlXw7cC.png

He hands business cards to Revy, Roberta, Coral and Major Kusanagi. He then looks at the orange cephalopod-like humanoid in a blazer.​
Roberta's fist stopped inches away from Revy's face as the Producer approached and held a card out. Roberta had to admit. She wasn't expecting that in the heat of the battle that Revy had kicked up.

But she also wasn't sure what the hell it meant to become an idol. Not that it mattered at the moment. She had other matters to concern too.
7eamZNJ.png

Her gaze flicked backwards as their fight was interrupted, someone casually walking up like nothing was wrong and holding out a business card. She shook her head slightly, like what the fuck was this? "Blow it out your ass, pal." Revy retorted before returning her attention to Roberta.
"Revy. Before we continue, I have something to inform you of.."

tumblr_mriv73bDfT1solfhro1_500.gif

It worked last time.
She capitalized on that distraction and Roberta's question, boot rising up to kick Roberta in the stomach and knock her back, while Revy's eyes roved slightly downwards to check that boot at the same time. "Bullshit!" She called out in complete confidence.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
Status
Not open for further replies.