Murder Tale VI: Space Jam [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cream-coloured pony stirred in its sleep as it recoiled from the inkling's prodding, its eyelids shutting tighter as it continued to rustle itself awake. With a soft moan, it stretched its wings, lazily raising its head as the fauna snuggled up to it woke up in turn. It turned its head, staring at the inkling with curious, drowsy eyes.

vector__fluttershy_1_by_estories-d6u08ws.png

"...U-Ummm...what are-?"

Foosh! Crack! Whump! Wham!

"Fight you bitches!"

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT, ISN'T IT?!"

The rest of the players present didn't seem so intent on keeping things calm.

Nervous%20Pony%20Gif.gif

With a timid whimper, the poor creature could only stare in horror at the insanity unfolding before her eyes.

@The Great Detective @C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Saint Guillotine @DapperDogman
"My, as if I would throw about meaningless flattery, my lady! You are a madam, and I shall address you as such."

Well, it seemed he's not going to back down on being a polite motherfucker.

6a00d8341c630a53ef0120a8b176b3970b-pi

"Excuse me, little horse, but are you quite alright? It seems that the current travesty has you ready to sequester yourself away from us in terror."
tumblr_inline_n1j2o7AICL1rd6l1i.png

"S' gonna be ok... pony one... what's your name?" Elsa said, not knowing what to call this pony.

tumblr_inline_n1j2yjbrby1rd6l1i.png

"All I know is this place is filled with aliens, human trainers, and odor blockers."

@C.T. @Gwazi Magnum @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Saint Guillotine @Gwazi Magnum @Archmage Jeremiah
tumblr_o0t1myXas41rvwb9ao1_400.jpg

"Jeez... I didn't expect to walk in to a storm of a first impression on this place."

Coral proceeded to take one step back. Even the Splatfests weren't this chaotic.

"... at least you're kinda not on the crazy train, right chill pony friend?"

@Archmage Jeremiah @everyone lol​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Indolent
*POP*
That was the ball, now a mess of broken rubber on the floor
Smoke rose the male's pistol, as he looked the warrior in the eye

The axe, he couldn't do much about, but his armour did absorb some of the blow, leaving him to slide backwards a few feet, clutching his side firmly, the impact hurt, obviously, bulletproof vests weren't meant to protect against weapons of that nature, after all

His gun slid back into it's holster as he dropped slightly, adopting a low stance, as if ready to tackle the warrior should he try anything else

Being a football star, and a military man, Wild Dog knew how to fight, and he wasn't going to rely on weaponry to do it, either

"Bring it on, big guy"

@Saint Guillotine
He tackled men. That was cute.

Darius was from a tougher neighborhood. And if he withstood his weaker attack, why it meant he didn't have to hold back then. He swung the hoop-axe as easily as a Charleston dancer with his cane, the heavy object a massive hint as to what the General was capable of.

The Dunkmaster would have to wait.

It was time for the Hand of Noxus to return.

Down came the heavy weapon to slam in the area that Wild Dog was in, a massive crater appearing on impact before he swung it in a major circle once more, though not to hit.

His soldiers called it his Apprehend. Just a little parlor trick to drag enemies towards him for close up encounters. Here, the effect would be used to hook Wild Dog around the neck and fling him to the ground, using his weapon and leverage to accomplish it.

Making him close enough and off balance to smash his foot down in a heavy stomp for Wild Dogs head, uncaring even as his future teammates fought for dominance.

He was having too much fun.

"BLOOD FOR NOXUS!"

@DapperDogman

"My, as if I would throw about meaningless flattery, my lady! You are a madam, and I shall address you as such."

Well, it seemed he's not going to back down on being a polite motherfucker.

6a00d8341c630a53ef0120a8b176b3970b-pi

"Excuse me, little horse, but are you quite alright? It seems that the current travesty has you ready to sequester yourself away from us in terror."
tumblr_inline_n1j2o7AICL1rd6l1i.png

"S' gonna be ok... pony one... what's your name?" Elsa said, not knowing what to call this pony.

tumblr_inline_n1j2yjbrby1rd6l1i.png

"All I know is this place is filled with aliens, human trainers, and odor blockers."

@C.T. @Gwazi Magnum @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Saint Guillotine @Gwazi Magnum @Archmage Jeremiah

All this attention her fright was garnering didn't look to be helping her in the slightest bit. With unbridled fear shining through her wide eyes as they bounced between the talking humanoid fox, and the shirtless man speaking her thoughts out loud. Not soon after, she completely snapped.

573e7b212a3c7d1b0a1516cc35aff24b.jpg

"W-Why is everyone fighting?! Just, s-stop! Stop, please!" she screamed, raising her voice much, much higher than she usually did, if the amount of strain heard in it was anything to go by. After her outburst, her legs finally buckled from all the trembling, using her front hooves to cover her eyes and ears, "W-Who are you people...?!"

She wheezed, having used all her strength to shout so loudly beforehand. Most of her animals had been scared off by her yelling, but the white rabbit looked intent on comforting her, snuggling into the side of her head, patting her head with its little paw.

So much for coming off "chill".

@Bomb @The Tactician @C.T. @BarrenThin @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Great Detective @DapperDogman @Saint Guillotine

He tackled men. That was cute.

Darius was from a tougher neighborhood. And if he withstood his weaker attack, why it meant he didn't have to hold back then. He swung the hoop-axe as easily as a Charleston dancer with his cane, the heavy object a massive hint as to what the General was capable of.

The Dunkmaster would have to wait.

It was time for the Hand of Noxus to return.

Down came the heavy weapon to slam in the area that Wild Dog was in, a massive crater appearing on impact before he swung it in a major circle once more, though not to hit.

His soldiers called it his Apprehend. Just a little parlor trick to drag enemies towards him for close up encounters. Here, the effect would be used to hook Wild Dog around the neck and fling him to the ground, using his weapon and leverage to accomplish it.

Making him close enough and off balance to smash his foot down in a heavy stomp for Wild Dogs head, uncaring even as his future teammates fought for dominance.

He was having too much fun.

"BLOOD FOR NOXUS!"

@DapperDogman
Sidestepping the large downward attack, the male's eyes were transfixed on the crater just long enough for the attack to hook him around the neck, but pulling him closer only made his job easier

Against a foe pumping with adrenaline like Revy, his gloves, with their brief contact, didn't work properly, but being between the male's leg, gave him a much better position
A hand shot up, sucker punching the Hand of Noxus right in the crown jewels

He then rolled backward, ending up behind his foe, and leapt up, gripping either side of his head, hoping the prolonged exposure

@Saint Guillotine

How this girl got here, nobody knew. Or cared. What did matter was she was going to be the best basketballer that anyone had ever seen!

Bimii5.PNG

"Yo! The young, beautiful, rising basketball star Eruna Ichinomiya is here! So what's-"

Ah. Everyone was fighting, or something. Hmm. That wouldn't do, the basketball games hadn't started yet!

"Oooooiiiiii!!! Save that energy for the basketball gaaaaaames!!!" she yelled, cupping her hands around her mouth.

Maybe someone would listen to her.

Unlikely though.

@everyone​

All this attention her fright was garnering didn't look to be helping her in the slightest bit. With unbridled fear shining through her wide eyes as they bounced between the talking humanoid fox, and the shirtless man speaking her thoughts out loud. Not soon after, she completely snapped.

"W-Why is everyone fighting?! Just, s-stop! Stop, please!" she screamed, raising her voice much, much higher than she usually did, if the amount of strain heard in it was anything to go by. After her outburst, her legs finally buckled from all the trembling, using her front hooves to cover her eyes and ears, "W-Who are you people...?!"

She wheezed, having used all her strength to shout so loudly beforehand. Most of her animals had been scared off by her yelling, but the white rabbit looked intent on comforting her, snuggling into the side of her head, patting her head with its little paw.

@Bomb @The Tactician @C.T. @BarrenThin @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Great Detective @DapperDogman @Saint Guillotine
"Take a chill pill, and calm down, bro. Whatsa name?" Elsa asked the panicking pony.

@Archmage Jeremiah @The Tactician @C.T. @BarrenThin @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Great Detective @DapperDogman @Saint Guillotine

"Eeep!"

Something about the screaming startled the inkling... anddddd...

inkling_squid_by_ryanfrogger-d8qohm6.png

... Coral's now a squid! I thought she was a kid though...
How this girl got here, nobody knew. Or cared. What did matter was she was going to be the best basketballer that anyone had ever seen!

Bimii5.PNG

"Yo! The young, beautiful, rising basketball star Eruna Ichinomiya is here! So what's-"

Ah. Everyone was fighting, or something. Hmm. That wouldn't do, the basketball games hadn't started yet!

"Oooooiiiiii!!! Save that energy for the basketball gaaaaaames!!!" she yelled, cupping her hands around her mouth.

Unlikely though.

@everyone​
Eruna would find this cute little squid slowly inching it's way towards her. It's only a little squid...

@Archmage Jeremiah @Bomb @Kaykay

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
Sidestepping the large downward attack, the male's eyes were transfixed on the crater just long enough for the attack to hook him around the neck, but pulling him closer only made his job easier

Against a foe pumping with adrenaline like Revy, his gloves, with their brief contact, didn't work properly, but being between the male's leg, gave him a much better position
A hand shot up, sucker punching the Hand of Noxus right in the crown jewels-​
It was a good move. Perhaps in other times, it might have even worked. Except for the problem that Darius was decked out in the uniform of a basketball player. And when you grow up in a mentality like Noxus, ever single dirty trick and backstab used to claw to the top? You learned how to plan ahead.

Such as the cup he was wearing under the shorts.

All the punch did was keep Wild Dog in range long enough for the foot to come down.

Except the stomp would land on his throat.

Two hundred and sixty pounds per square inch and up, coming down to slam right on him. Followed by Darius grabbing him by the vest and roaring, to bring his back down over his knee, in unknowing homage.

latest

@DapperDogman

Bimii5.PNG

Unlikely though.

@everyone​

"I don't think that will stop them." Blue commented to the girl. All this yelling was starting to give her a slight headache and irritated the disguised wolf dog.

Everyone needed a chill pill or something.

"Eeep!"

Eruna would find this cute little squid slowly inching it's way towards her. It's only a little squid...

Blue rose a brow at the little Squid, secretly finding it cute.

@Kaykay @The Great Detective @Everyone

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Poe Dameron
tumblr_o0t1myXas41rvwb9ao1_400.jpg

"Jeez... I didn't expect to walk in to a storm of a first impression on this place."

Coral proceeded to take one step back. Even the Splatfests weren't this chaotic.

"... at least you're kinda not on the crazy train, right chill pony friend?"

@Archmage Jeremiah @everyone lol​

Isaiah waited a moment, allowing the talking pony to scream away and release her tension before speaking.

Then, he smiled.

"Do not worry, talking pony and girl with tentacles. My title is Isaiah Mustafa, and by the power bestowed by Old Spice Timber and Bearglove, my companion Mister Crews and I shall keep the peace as best we can... Though first," He gave the equine a pat on the head, helping to put her at ease, "It would be my honor to learn of your names, little ones! Come, what do your confidants call you by?"

@Bomb @Archmage Jeremiah @The Great Detective @Gwazi Magnum

"Well, this is tough. Why does my sister make it so easy?" Producer silently sighs as two of his four attempts fail, and the cephalopod doesn't respond. At least one attempt appeared faithful. "Well, thank you, madames," he speaks.

tumblr_n2ry9todsa1tpsoefo1_500.png

"Do you notice how the similiarity of your sister's idols allows her to use the same tactics over and over?"

"Are you trying to say that Wakaba is dumb?"

"Ummm... no. She's not even a permanent idol. Just a secretary."

"She's the loveliest secretary there is..." Producer starts feeling a little dreamy. "I really wish she was my secretary as opposed to Ms Senkawa's frightening little..."

Mirei covers his mouth. "Don't talk behind her back. Only Atsumi survived that."

"Ah yes, the trauma. Aaanyways..."

Mirei and Producer hear a noise.

"Yo! The young, beautiful, rising basketball star Eruna Ichinomiyais here! So what's-"

"Aiba? Aiba Yumi? The Production never told me anyone else was here! Maybe the Red Producer is here!" Producer exclaims.

"You're still calling him Red Producer? I thought that got old 5 months ago. Firstly," Mirei explains, "Yumi isn't this peppy. And second of all, she introduced herself as Ichinomiya, not Aiba- hey!"

Before she knew it, her Producer was standing in front of the odd orange-haired girl.

"Aiba-san, Aiba Yumi-san... wait... I must have mistaken you for another person. My apologies. Just call me Producer."

Producer hands her a business card as a form of introduction, which would indicate his job and company.

"Sorry about that, Miss," Mirei follows up to Eruna. "He thinks you... sound like someone we know. I-... my name is Mirei..."

@Kaykay
@The Great Detective @The Silver Paladin @C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Emalf_Chibi_Sprite.png

PROLOGUE - SHADES MCGEE

F-Emalf16.png

Emalf was just your regular demon. Nothing too special, apart from his wicked shades, so he wasn't sure what he what to do here with so many other strange creatures. From the corner on his eyes he could see some anthropomorphic red fox walking around wearing a dress that Poemi would be sure to cling onto if she was here. Then there was some sort of orange squid flopping about like this was the Great Blue Sea, it honestly made no sense. Instead he absentmindedly bounced one of the spare basketballs laid out, sticking to the corner and watching the fight slowly break off. "What the 'eff... I've had better starts."

@everyonee​

Last edited:
"I don't think that will stop them." Blue commented to the girl. All this yelling was starting to give her a slight headache and irritated the disguised wolf dog.

Isaiah waited a moment, allowing the talking pony to scream away and release her tension before speaking.

Then, he smiled.

"Do not worry, talking pony and girl with tentacles. My title is Isaiah Mustafa, and by the power bestowed by Old Spice Timber and Bearglove, my companion Mister Crews and I shall keep the peace as best we can... Though first," He gave the equine a pat on the head, helping to put her at ease, "It would be my honor to learn of your names, little ones! Come, what do your confidants call you by?"

@Bomb @Archmage Jeremiah @The Great Detective @Gwazi Magnum
All they would get in response was the squid giving off some gibberish. Squids can't talk, silly!

@Bomb @Archmage Jeremiah @The Tactician @Gwazi Magnum @Lizzy @Kaykay @everyone lol​

It was a good move. Perhaps in other times, it might have even worked. Except for the problem that Darius was decked out in the uniform of a basketball player. And when you grow up in a mentality like Noxus, ever single dirty trick and backstab used to claw to the top? You learned how to plan ahead.

Such as the cup he was wearing under the shorts.

All the punch did was keep Wild Dog in range long enough for the foot to come down.

Except the stomp would land on his throat.

Two hundred and sixty pounds per square inch and up, coming down to slam right on him. Followed by Darius grabbing him by the vest and roaring, to bring his back down over his knee, in unknowing homage.

latest

@DapperDogman
As he was lifted above his foe's head, he's wrap his legs around the man's neck, grunting in strain as he does his best to fight back against the male's incredible strength, and trying to choke him out at the same time.
This was easily one of his toughest fights to date, and he was revelling in every moment of it. Only problem was, he'd made the decision not to use weapons, while his foe didn't seem content on doing the same

"Fuck you!" he growls, his hands moving to his waist, where he'd pull free a flash bang, detonating it in his enemy's face

If he could get free, he'd stumble back a few feet, chuckling softly "You're a real piece of work, you know that?"

@Saint Guillotine

"Eeep!"

"Aaahhh! So cute!"

Eruna picked up the squid and took a nice long look as her stomach rumbled.

"I wonder how much calamari you can make..."​

Still holding the squid, she turned to Blue, the hunger disappearing from her face for now.

"You never know till you try!" she exclaimed, pumping one fist into the air, taking the little squid up with it.​
"Well, this is tough. Why does my sister make it so easy?" Producer silently sighs as two of his four attempts fail, and the cephalopod doesn't respond. At least one attempt appeared faithful. "Well, thank you, madames," he speaks.

tumblr_n2ry9todsa1tpsoefo1_500.png

"Do you notice how the similiarity of your sister's idols allows her to use the same tactics over and over?"

"Are you trying to say that Wakaba is dumb?"

"Ummm... no. She's not even a permanent idol. Just a secretary."

"She's the loveliest secretary there is..." Producer starts feeling a little dreamy. "I really wish she was my secretary as opposed to Ms Senkawa's frightening little..."

Mirei covers his mouth. "Don't talk behind her back. Only Atsumi survived that."

"Ah yes, the trauma. Aaanyways..."

Mirei and Producer hear a noise.

"Yo! The young, beautiful, rising basketball star Eruna Ichinomiyais here! So what's-"

"Aiba? Aiba Yumi? The Production never told me anyone else was here! Maybe the Red Producer is here!" Producer exclaims.

"You're still calling him Red Producer? I thought that got old 5 months ago. Firstly," Mirei explains, "Yumi isn't this peppy. And second of all, she introduced herself as Ichinomiya, not Aiba- hey!"

Before she knew it, her Producer was standing in front of the odd orange-haired girl.

"Aiba-san, Aiba Yumi-san... wait... I must have mistaken you for another person. My apologies. Just call me Producer."

Producer hands her a business card as a form of introduction, which would indicate his job and company.

"Sorry about that, Miss," Mirei follows up to Eruna. "He thinks you... sound like someone we know. I-... my name is Mirei..."

@Kaykay
@The Great Detective @The Silver Paladin @C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher
"PRODUCER?!" Eruna yelled in surprise, bringing down her arm and squid she'd lifted high. Right onto the Producer.

"...Ah, sorry about that."

She took the card and took a look at it. Hehe, producer huh? She knew she was great but this was fast business, even for her! Just went to show how good she really was.

tumblr_nn6198zTNm1qa94xto1_500.gif

"No problem, no problem! I'm Eruna Ichinomiya! Pleased to meetcha! Are you here to interview me or something? Huh? Are you? Great! Ask anything! Anything you want!"​

All they would get in response was the squid giving off some gibberish. Squids can't talk, silly!

@Bomb @Archmage Jeremiah @The Tactician @Gwazi Magnum @Lizzy @Kaykay @everyone lol​
"What's that!? You can't speak because there's too much Ink clogged in your system!? Old Spice bodywash can fix that!" Terry Crews would suddenly exclaimed towards the squid.
Suddenly a bottle of the body wash would float in mid air and fly directly at the Squid, aiming for the ink jet.

@Bomb @Archmage Jeremiah @The Great Detective @The Tactician

As he was lifted above his foe's head, he's wrap his legs around the man's neck-
If only he didn't have bones in his legs to actually reach his neck, the way Darius was lifting him.

If only he could have thought clearly, after the physical trauma of getting his windpipe and collar smashed, if only to realize what a bad idea it was to try to become Dr. Octopus in the middle of the fight.

If only he lacked a spinal cord.

Because this was going to hurt.

Down came his body, squarely on Darius knee while he was flailing around uselessly, trying the impossible task of reaching his legs around his neck. Darius himself, using his great strength to break his spine across the knee. No mercy, no weakness. No retreat.

That was the Noxian way and he was going to show everyone here that, on the court.

Regardless, he'd toss Wild Dog off to the side briefly, only to grab him by the back of the head as he ran for the hoop, dragging Wild Dog across the floor before leaping for it.

And dunking Wild Dog, face first.

Tangled or fallen free, it didn't matter. The Hand of Noxus spat to the side and brushed his hands up with a sneer.

"The least Noxian child would chew you up and throw you to the rats. Learn your place."

@DapperDogman

"What's that!? You can't speak because there's too much Ink clogged in your system!? Old Spice bodywash can fix that!" Terry Crews would suddenly exclaimed towards the squid.
Suddenly a bottle of the body wash would float in mid air and fly directly at the Squid, aiming for the ink jet.

tumblr_inline_n1j2v55nq11rd6l1i.png

"Oh boy, I don't think body wash is gonna solve that, man."

@Gwazi Magnum @Archmage Jeremiah @The Great Detective @The Tactician

"Aaahhh! So cute!"

Eruna picked up the squid and took a nice long look as her stomach rumbled.

"I wonder how much calamari you can make..."

tumblr_inline_n1j2v55nq11rd6l1i.png

"Oh boy, I don't think body wash is gonna solve that, man."

@Gwazi Magnum @Archmage Jeremiah @The Great Detective @The Tactician
People talking about calamari near her... using some sort of stuff that could mess up her liquid self...

Yep, it was time to panic.

The squid leapt off of Eruna's hands, narrowly avoiding the jet of bodywash. Transforming back into humanoid form, Coral was still in panic mode.

latest

"Back off unless you wanna be splat up!"

Since when do squid girls carry around sniper rifles with them?

@Gwazi Magnum @Archmage Jeremiah @Bomb @The Tactician @Kaykay

People talking about calamari near her... using some sort of stuff that could mess up her liquid self...

Yep, it was time to panic.

The squid leapt off of Eruna's hands, narrowly avoiding the jet of bodywash. Transforming back into humanoid form, Coral was still in panic mode.

latest

"Back off unless you wanna be splat up!"

Since when do squid girls carry around sniper rifles with them?

@Gwazi Magnum @Archmage Jeremiah @Bomb @The Tactician @Kaykay
tumblr_o03uvvquSF1uh3x51o5_75sq.png

"People like you is why we still got gun laws, but it aight, just chill, man!" Elsa tried to talk the squid kid out of it.

@Gwazi Magnum @Archmage Jeremiah @The Great Detective @The Tactician @Kaykay

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Poe Dameron
Status
Not open for further replies.