• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Kiritsugu could just keep wandering. But it might be best to make sure these two don't go back to... whatever right after he leaves. So he took a seat and said "Ok, I'll shoot. What bring people like you two to a place like this?".
Meanwhile he kept on eye on his general surroundings, he didn't want another incident to hit him by surprise. Thankfully nothing else seemed to be happening... In his general area at least.
@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Kaykay @Jeremi
iD2veDi.jpg

Whatever was happening now, whatever this was, ChromeSkull was not a fan of it whatsoever. The original plan had to been to just keep a low-profile and hang around for as long as this party lasted. Maybe let the heat die down back in Japan and then head back to try and explain to the Yakuza what had happened with Kido and her gang of misfits.

Jez had been an exception to that rule. She seemed adjusted well enough that she wouldn't bother the two of them. Or try to apprehend them if she knew their true nature. If because she didn't mind or if she didn't want to mess up the good mood the party had, he wasn't quite sure. But it didn't really matter.

This man however was most certainly not an exception and with every second that passed, ChromeSkull's urge to dismember him grew more and more. Which would have been out of the ordinary for him given that he made it a point to only target women. Made for much more satisfying results in his opinion.

Still if this man stayed in his general vicinity any longer, that might have changed pretty damn quickly. For now however, he'd fold his arms and say nothing to Kiritsugu.

Sensing the obvious tension, Ghostface decided it was up to him to try and brighten up the mood.

sNxZh6N.jpg

"Sooooo, you asked us what brought us here, huh? Well, we were just heading to a costume party of our own. I stopped by Jesse's mechanic shop and boom! We get an invitation and of course we accept it because I mean hello! Did you see that bat chick? Jesse here had to pull us apart because you want to know something? We were clicking together like a jigsaw puzzle. Amirite, Jesse?"

mD4YKnw.jpg

ChromeSkull just slowly typed up a new message on his phone and turned it so only Ghostface could see it.

IF YOU CALL ME JESSE ONE MORE TIME, I'M GOING TO TAKE YOU WHATEVER COUNTS AS 'OUT-BACK' FOR THIS PLACE AND CURBSTOMP YOU UNTIL THERE'S NOTHING LEFT BUT BITS AND PIECES OF BRAIN AND SKULL FRAGMENTS ON THE BOTTOM OF MY BOAT, YOU FUCKING DOLT. SO WHILE YOU'RE TRYING TO ENTERTAIN THE GUEST YOU SOMEHOW MANAGED TO INVITE TO KEEP PESTERING US, I SUGGEST YOU KEEP THAT IN MIND.

Gulping behind his mask, Ghostface turned towards Kiritsugu and rubbed the back of his head.

dTuMbHo.jpg

"Um..Anyway, I don't think we ever got your name! You sort of just waltzed over here and started talking to us. Without an introduction which was kind of weird."

@Gen. Magic Senpai @Jeremi

....And, all of a sudden, Gaster had crossed the line of being a tad odd and mysterious... To being outright invasive and a tad terrifying. But Yvaine remained unintimidated, if a bit caught off guard. It wasn't as though she was unused to the darkness. In fact, it was an old friend of hers - the only friend she'd had, back when she had resided blissfully in the sky. It was like home, to her. So why would she be frightened by it?

No, she just didn't like how this man thought he could simply invade on her mind and life like this.

Starfront.jpg~c200

An annoyed look returned to the star's face, and she crossed her arms, her lips twisting into a deep frown. "...Yes, I'm immortal, but I'm quite sure that that is none of your business. Whatsoever." Yeah.... She definitely wasn't going to tolerate this. "So it would be greatly appreciated if you would kindly remove yourself from my mind."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Hazel-rah
Gaster chuckled, the darkness and wingdings beginning to fade away, he looked as if he expected this reaction

gaster_face_1_by_arcbuild-d9if6u3.png

MIND READING?

DO I LOOK LIKE I WOULD DO SOMETHING SO...DISRESPECTFUL?

NO, MY DEAR

I AM JUST MAKING AN OBSERVATION

APOLOGIES IF I GAVE YOU A FRIGHT, I HAPPEN TO DO THAT ALOT...

Gaster would finish his drink, looking down at it. His smile faltered abit, as he dropped the glass. It would not crash against the ground-- rather, it seemed to fade away from existence. If Yvaine looked down at his feet, he would notice he beginning to fade away too. Gaster turned around and began to walk away, but he suddenly stopped and looked to the host of the party.

I WILL SEE YOU AT THE FEAST, MADAM. YOU TOO, LADY YVAINE

Without another word, he walked away, his form beginning to fizzle out and fade into the background..before finally vanishing.

(DISAPPEARING SOUND EFFECT)

@Savannah-Clause @Atomyk @Hazel-rah @Kaykay

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"Clever attempt, king of heroes." He replied immediately, giving a genuine round of slow applause. "But you're wrong. For one, it's not magic. And two, it is eternal. If you want to restrain her until the reins are removed...you'll never be letting go. You'll be saving her from slicing her throat...and instead you'll be dooming her to either starvation from lack of eating, dehydration from lack of drinking, muscle atrophy..." He counted down on his fingers. "Oh, I can't even imagine. Dreadful. And unnecessary! Tsk tsk. My command will not be harmful to her, you can count on that. You can listen in to determine the truth of that, if you like. Nothing underhanded about my favor. There's something deliciously ironic about the villain arguing for peace and calm while not only a hero but the king of them lets his anger control him."

tumblr_nyo9svo9iP1rftd23o1_250.gif

"So what's the call? May we let bygones be bygones?"

@Gen. Magic Senpai @Savannah-Clause

tumblr_mw7ni69xwY1qdndm8o5_250.gif

Well... Ryan was definitely caught off guard by how angered Gilgamesh was getting over this. She remembered him having quite the temper, sure, but it was typically over he himself being insulted or threatened. She also wasn't exactly used to him shouting at her, either - but she didn't so much as flinch as he did so. Whether he yelled at her or scolded her or not, he was still her friend, and she knew he wouldn't hurt her and that he cared about her. "I won't fight. It's not necessary," she stated, perfectly levelly... Though she knew he had a point.

When she was addressed once more by Kilgrave, she offered a small nod. "Yes, well.. Aurelia is a newer name, I suppose you could say. Ryan is merely what my older friends would know me by," she explained. "Kilgrave is certainly an interesting name, as well." It was quite surprising that she was still so kind and open towards Kilgrave, despite his threats and attempts to control her. Even as she found herself given another order, and then following it, she didn't seem terribly fazed. "..Of course."

Wow. She wasn't even verbally objecting to him making her walk right up to his side.

@Gen. Magic Senpai @C.T.

tumblr_noecdlhVbl1sk3ag0o2_500.gif

Oh no, Gilgamesh wasn't going to fall for that crap. No ability was limitless, not even his own, not even the gods. "If that were to happen she'd die on her own feet, and not kneeling to a Mongrel like you! One that requires on brain washing to control others!". Admittedly he was getting hypocritical there, for Gilgamesh did have a strong enough Charisma as a Servant that he basically had a natural aura to make people respect him. Though Gilgamesh was justifying that as it's something always on, he has to live with it. But this guy? He was actively using it to twist and hurt others, this was a concious effort.

Then retorting to this man's later point "If you are truly peaceful and intend no harm, then your request is not needed. Drop it, and leave. Not this event for which you are guest, just away from our presence. So, if you do speak the truth you will leave, now".

And of course Ryan was still refusing to fight, so Gilgamesh scolded "If he leaves there will be no fight. If he doesn't, then he is started the fight, not you. And you need to defend yourself!". Then noticing Ryan was simply walking in place, he had the chains also wrap around the ankles so that she wouldn't exhaust herself before responding "It is if you're going to let him walk all over you like this".

@Savannah-Clause @C.T.

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
She spotted him with two other people, tucked away in one corner of the large banquet room. There was a man and a girl with him, something that made the little witch's lips quirk up in a smile. It looked like he was having fun meeting new friends, how nice was that? Sending a fleeting smile over her shoulder and winking, the girl lightly skipped over to where the white dolphin stood. Her braids swished behind her back, skirt swishing lightly with her graceful movements. Weaving past the many throngs of people milling about the round tables and smiling politely at anyone who caught her eye, Wadanohara finally made it to where Sal and the other people stood.

She watched them talk to each other with a smile, making her way to stand just behind Sal. Wadanohara decided not to say anything for a moment, only hiding a small giggle as she saw the way the girl had eyed Sal with disbelief. Your disguises don't always work outside of our own world, dear foolish little Sal. The other man looked quite friendly, and Wadanohara sent a cheerful smile his way. "Hello~" She greeted lightly with a small wave, peeking past Sal and eyeing the man and the girl.
Sal_%28shark_form%29_18.png

"Wadanohara!" The shark turned around at the familiar voice. And there she was in all her glory, he would have wiped a tear from his eyes if he had the hands to do so. She hadn't changed out of her clothes either, the same old dress with that beautiful hat. Sometimes he wondered why he, the Ambassador of the Red Sea, didn't look as red as the Red Sea Witch. But white was innocence, he wanted to portray that to newfound friends, right? Nobody needed to know where he came from in the first place. And hopefully Wadanohara's antics won't give off the wrong image to his friends. She knew how to act in front of others. "Were you late to the party as well? Or were you already here~"​

iD2veDi.jpg

Whatever was happening now, whatever this was, ChromeSkull was not a fan of it whatsoever. The original plan had to been to just keep a low-profile and hang around for as long as this party lasted. Maybe let the heat die down back in Japan and then head back to try and explain to the Yakuza what had happened with Kido and her gang of misfits.

Jez had been an exception to that rule. She seemed adjusted well enough that she wouldn't bother the two of them. Or try to apprehend them if she knew their true nature. If because she didn't mind or if she didn't want to mess up the good mood the party had, he wasn't quite sure. But it didn't really matter.

This man however was most certainly not an exception and with every second that passed, ChromeSkull's urge to dismember him grew more and more. Which would have been out of the ordinary for him given that he made it a point to only target women. Made for much more satisfying results in his opinion.

Still if this man stayed in his general vicinity any longer, that might have changed pretty damn quickly. For now however, he'd fold his arms and say nothing to Kiritsugu.

Sensing the obvious tension, Ghostface decided it was up to him to try and brighten up the mood.

sNxZh6N.jpg

"Sooooo, you asked us what brought us here, huh? Well, we were just heading to a costume party of our own. I stopped by Jesse's mechanic shop and boom! We get an invitation and of course we accept it because I mean hello! Did you see that bat chick? Jesse here had to pull us apart because you want to know something? We were clicking together like a jigsaw puzzle. Amirite, Jesse?"

mD4YKnw.jpg

ChromeSkull just slowly typed up a new message on his phone and turned it so only Ghostface could see it.

IF YOU CALL ME JESSE ONE MORE TIME, I'M GOING TO TAKE YOU WHATEVER COUNTS AS 'OUT-BACK' FOR THIS PLACE AND CURBSTOMP YOU UNTIL THERE'S NOTHING LEFT BUT BITS AND PIECES OF BRAIN AND SKULL FRAGMENTS ON THE BOTTOM OF MY BOAT, YOU FUCKING DOLT. SO WHILE YOU'RE TRYING TO ENTERTAIN THE GUEST YOU SOMEHOW MANAGED TO INVITE TO KEEP PESTERING US, I SUGGEST YOU KEEP THAT IN MIND.

Gulping behind his mask, Ghostface turned towards Kiritsugu and rubbed the back of his head.

dTuMbHo.jpg

"Um..Anyway, I don't think we ever got your name! You sort of just waltzed over here and started talking to us. Without an introduction which was kind of weird."

"Oh, my apologizes then. You may call me Kiritsugu, Emiya Kiritsugu" he then said, introducing himself so that they'd be on equal terms. He sensed the clear hostility from one of them, but the other was at least willing to be friendly, which was a relief. So he calmly asked "You say you came from a Costume Party? And we just invited here out of the blue?". He normally wouldn't buy it, but he was shown up in much the same manner, so it seemed plausible that others experienced the same thing.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi

Kieran gave Arisu a confused look as if floating sharks who talked was really normal and she was strange for thinking it wasn't normal. "Well-- Yeah, they explode I guess. They weren't around when I was working here, so I just didn't know!" Grumbling to himself, the red-head crossed his arms. "I wouldn't put it past Jade to not include my name for... you know, fun. Anyway..." He drifted off as another person approached, Kieran was thankful it was not a Prinny, so he gave the new girl a smile. She and the shark seemed to know each other, but Kieran continued talking anyway, wanting to get his idea off his chest.

"So, listen, he guy I sent to get Jade never came back, so either he didn't care or Jade doesn't care. What I need to do is sneak out of the banquet hall and make my way through the block of the hotel containing the rooms. See, beyond those, is where the offices are. I should be able to waltz in and input my name on the guest list!"

Kieran nodded, looking content with this plan. "It's foolproof! One of you guys just need to sneak me in."

@Sen @Hana @Lizzy

Reactions: Takumi
With another gust of wind, having sped to Rita's location at godspeed when Rita would make a scene towards Jen and revealing her position to the hero despite being in the middle of a presumably large crowd, Saitama would appear beside the girl, purposefully making a rather creepy face that he had made before in the past.

vR7ZT6J.png

"Fooouuund you."

tumblr_inline_mg8htizLEI1qf6dad.png

"... Wait, you were it, right? Then aren't you supposed to be the one coming for me?"

@Atomyk @Alyto @The Yuletide Tactician
tumblr_inline_nzah1t6A121re9spw_540.png

"Huh? You're right... What happened?"

@Atomyk @Verite @the yuletide tactican​

"... What?" Rita paused in her fury to give Saitama a pointed look. "Tsk! Like I care about the rules-- I just wanted to get away, okay? But now I..." Rita sighed deeply, crossing her arms. "You people are going to be the death of me."

PDV3caU.png

"Do you guys have anything worthwhile to contribute, or are you just going to stare at my ruined costume all night?"

@Mari @Verite @The Yuletide Tactician @Alyto

Neo appeared to be pretty in-tune with her ice cream. Though, she only appeared to be doing so in this case. She kept herself to those familiar faces, such as Hajime and Slavya. For some reason, she expected Alisa to come around, but she doubted it. This wasn't really a normal place either...

Seemingly ignoring all else around her, the rather short girl continued to snack on her ice cream.

@The Yuletide Tactician @york @others​

Gaster chuckled, the darkness and wingdings beginning to fade away, he looked as if he expected this reaction

MIND READING?

NO, MY DEAR

Gaster would finish his drink, looking down at it. His smile faltered abit, as he dropped the glass. It would not crash against the ground-- rather, it seemed to fade away from existence. If Yvaine looked down at his feet, he would notice he beginning to fade away too. Gaster turned around and began to walk away, but he suddenly stopped and looked to the host of the party.

Without another word, he walked away, his form beginning to fizzle out and fade into the background..before finally vanishing.

Coraline felt like drinking.

Alot.

But Papyrus seems to have wigged out...

Maybe that other skeleton dude was still around?

"Hey weird skeleton man, you wanna drink? I got looootsa alcohol, and only one mouth to drink it down with." she slurred loudly, targeting her request rather generally, surely looking a drunken fool.

Waving her bottle of vodka around didn't really help her case.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman

Kieran gave Arisu a confused look as if floating sharks who talked was really normal and she was strange for thinking it wasn't normal. "Well-- Yeah, they explode I guess. They weren't around when I was working here, so I just didn't know!" Grumbling to himself, the red-head crossed his arms. "I wouldn't put it past Jade to not include my name for... you know, fun. Anyway..." He drifted off as another person approached, Kieran was thankful it was not a Prinny, so he gave the new girl a smile. She and the shark seemed to know each other, but Kieran continued talking anyway, wanting to get his idea off his chest.

"So, listen, he guy I sent to get Jade never came back, so either he didn't care or Jade doesn't care. What I need to do is sneak out of the banquet hall and make my way through the block of the hotel containing the rooms. See, beyond those, is where the offices are. I should be able to waltz in and input my name on the guest list!"

Kieran nodded, looking content with this plan. "It's foolproof! One of you guys just need to sneak me in."

@Sen @Hana @Lizzy

Sal_%28shark_form%29_15.png

"T- That sounds dangerous... what happens if somebody catches us?" the shark floated a little away from the man until he was beside the Red Sea Witch. Moving away from the party didn't seem like a good idea, both in general and to his plans. This was where the action was at. However... leaving a good impression was what his plan needed and asked for. "Besides, what good can a shark like me help with that plan?" he smiled sadly at him. "I'm smaller than you~"

@Hana @Atomyk @Lizzy

tumblr_n2tgvt5sBA1rk7xnuo4_500.gif

~Gameception~
Nyanta entered the room in full stride, taking into account the wonderful game invite he had received prior to coming into the hotel. He made sure he got into the most dapper of clothing, complete with his best monocle, top hat, and the best ':3' he could try to make with his face. He was so far liking this whole 'Game within a game' idea, and whoever came up with this whole thing in a hotel was pure genius, not surprising, but intelligent. He liked the prinny servants as well, it's a nice touch to have a couple of cute penguins walking about a place like this, especially serving you food and all that.
Nyanta's prinny servant showed him over to a most spacious banquet hall, that had enough tables to seat a city. Nyanta, looking around for anyone familiar who had also accepted the game invite (which alas, there wasn't) as well as trying to give talk to the prinny servant, such as "How long have you worked here?", "What is your pay?" and "Do you mind if I call you Leroy?"

Eventually, after chillaxing with 'Leroy' for a bit, a dark magician with long, blond hair and a dark cloak with a red cape came poofing into the scene giving a debrief of tonight's events, but what really caught his attention was the 'game' he mentioned. A game within a game within a game? NYAA! He thought with minor hints of mirth and confusion. Yet still, he liked the idea of so many games to play.

With that he just took this time being to relax, to get a nice bat of that soft, yet musty air, and the sweet aroma of Delicious food ready for the grocery bag! He crossed his legs as he looked onward into the Ballroom next door. He figured pretty stupidly that he doesn't go to the conversation, but that the conversation will come to him, for now at least, for now he looked to the Prinny servant of his for social comfort and the food and lovely setting as calmness and serenity as he brought up his mind to think of the many things that the 'game' mentioned earlier could be, he looked eager to playing it as well!

But for now, he looked at the prinny, and hopefully anyone who was willing to catcall;

CVFrn9SUkAAcWJF.jpg

"Tell me everything I need to know for the evening! I don't desire to come into a game ill-prepared! Although I really am doubtful that I'm ill-prepared to begin with Nyaa!"
@Alyto @Hazel-rah @The Yuletide Tactician @Savannah-Clause @Forrest @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DapperDogman @Verite @Mighty Roman@Saint Guillotine @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Cromartie Sarkissian @Jeremi @The Great Detective @The Silver Paladin @Archmage Jeremiah @Gen. Magic Senpai @Kaykay @C.T. @OrlandoBloomers @Lizzy @CCC Kouhai @Schnee Corp Lawyer @york @Raven @Mari @Sen @Sav@Arlathina @Hana @Librarian Cat @Krieg

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Mari
"Oh, my apologizes then. You may call me Kiritsugu, Emiya Kiritsugu" he then said, introducing himself so that they'd be on equal terms. He sensed the clear hostility from one of them, but the other was at least willing to be friendly, which was a relief. So he calmly asked "You say you came from a Costume Party? And we just invited here out of the blue?". He normally wouldn't buy it, but he was shown up in much the same manner, so it seemed plausible that others experienced the same thing.

dWJg9KK.jpg

"Interesting name. Feels like it carries an air of mystery with it! I can get behind that! As for the costumes, yeah. We didn't make it to the other one though. On account of getting the invitation to come here. Sure, it meant we missed out on friends and the like but eh. I never thought I'd see a talking shark for one thing. In fact, I still don't believe that I'm seeing this with my own two eyes and haven't just taken a pretty big bong hit. If you want to know a little bit more though, reason I chose this costume? Has a pretty cool tittle to go along with it."

Propping his elbows on the table, Ghostface spread his hands from side to side as if announcing some grand news.

"What do you think about the name..Father Death? I mean yeah the costume's also called Ghostface which stuck more but Father Death? It invokes the symbolism of fear that one might have of churches or just religion in general after sitting through schlop like the sequel to the Exorcist and lemme tell ya what a piece of shit that movie was! Honestly, I'm all for the 'sequals can be better than the original' I mean look at The Godfather Part 2-Huh? What's up, Chrome?"

ChromeSkull had turned the phone towards his partner's eyes only once more.

I'M ABOUT TWO BREATHS AWAY FROM TELLING THIS GUY TO JUST FUCK OFF AND LEAVE US BE AND HERE YOU ARE CHATTING HIM ABOUT MOVIES???

"Well, I mean I'm a film student, Chrome. It's only naturally that it comes up in points of conversation!'

WELL IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA STOW IT THEN PLENTY OF OTHER TABLES FOR ME TO SIT AT.

With that ChromeSkull excused himself and headed off.

Coraline felt like drinking.

Alot.

But Papyrus seems to have wigged out...

Maybe that other skeleton dude was still around?

"Hey weird skeleton man, you wanna drink? I got looootsa alcohol, and only one mouth to drink it down with." she slurred loudly, targeting her request rather generally, surely looking a drunken fool.

Waving her bottle of vodka around didn't really help her case.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman
kNYOLfW.jpg

Well, there was a sight that brought back old memories for ChromeSkull. Snatching up drunken women was probably the hardest part of his 'job.' Sometimes, they were more laid back which helped. But other times they fought like a banshee straight out of hell. Clawing at his face, biting his hands. Grew quite annoying to say the least.

But while he'd refrain from doing anybody any harm while he was here with Ghostface, he wasn't gonna stop himself from having a little bit of fun.

Approaching Coraline, ChromeSkull held out his phone towards her. He wondered if she'd have the attention span to read the text given how intoxicated she was. But, still couldn't hurt to try and if not? Then he'd move on.

IF YOU DON'T MIND, I'LL HAVE A DRINK OR TWO WITH YOU.

qduz74T.jpg

"Rude motherfucker.." Ghostface muttered under his breath before turning his attention back to Kiritsugu.

"So! How about you? You get an invitation while you were doing something relatively mundane and not all that interesting? Because then I think you'd be eligble to join the boring as fuck club. The members of which are ChromeSkull and myself. But we can have a third if you're interested! Eh, eh? That offer seem enticing to ya?"

@Jeremi @Gen. Magic Senpai.

dWJg9KK.jpg

"Interesting name. Feels like it carries an air of mystery with it! I can get behind that! As for the costumes, yeah. We didn't make it to the other one though. On account of getting the invitation to come here. Sure, it meant we missed out on friends and the like but eh. I never thought I'd see a talking shark for one thing. In fact, I still don't believe that I'm seeing this with my own two eyes and haven't just taken a pretty big bong hit. If you want to know a little bit more though, reason I chose this costume? Has a pretty cool tittle to go along with it."

Propping his elbows on the table, Ghostface spread his hands from side to side as if announcing some grand news.

"What do you think about the name..Father Death? I mean yeah the costume's also called Ghostface which stuck more but Father Death? It invokes the symbolism of fear that one might have of churches or just religion in general after sitting through schlop like the sequel to the Exorcist and lemme tell ya what a piece of shit that movie was! Honestly, I'm all for the 'sequals can be better than the original' I mean look at The Godfather Part 2-Huh? What's up, Chrome?"

I'M ABOUT TWO BREATHS AWAY FROM TELLING THIS GUY TO JUST FUCK OFF AND LEAVE US BE AND HERE YOU ARE CHATTING HIM ABOUT MOVIES???

"Well, I mean I'm a film student, Chrome. It's only naturally that it comes up in points of conversation!'

kNYOLfW.jpg

Well, there was a sight that brought back old memories for ChromeSkull. Snatching up drunken women was probably the hardest part of his 'job.' Sometimes, they were more laid back which helped. But other times they fought like a banshee straight out of hell. Clawing at his face, biting his hands. Grew quite annoying to say the least.

But while he'd refrain from doing anybody any harm while he was here with Ghostface, he wasn't gonna stop himself from having a little bit of fun.

Approaching Coraline, ChromeSkull held out his phone towards her. He wondered if she'd have the attention span to read the text given how intoxicated she was. But, still couldn't hurt to try and if not? Then he'd move on.

qduz74T.jpg

"Rude motherfucker.." Ghostface muttered under his breath before turning his attention back to Kiritsugu.

"So! How about you? You get an invitation while you were doing something relatively mundane and not all that interesting? Because then I think you'd be eligble to join the boring as fuck club. The members of which are ChromeSkull and myself. But we can have a third if you're interested! Eh, eh? That offer seem enticing to ya?"

Relaxing in his chair and streaching back Kiritsugu simply responded "Personally? I always saw death as a woman. Mother death, taking you into her cold yet welcoming embrace... And this world is odd enough I wouldn't put it pass the possibility that we're all just dead right now. And this is simply the next step". Then grabbing and taking a smoke, he took a moment to savor it before getting to the man's next point. "You made a club about being mundane? It's that rather... well Mundane? Don't you think there's more you can do?" then extending a hand out pointing towards the crowd of the party "After all, you just got teleported to such a bizarre place, I'd hardly call that mundane".

@TheSpirngwoodSlasher @Jeremi

Tilting her head to one side, Wadanohara raised a brow at Sal. He sure sounded happy to see her, but she could see the hints of worry brewing in him. It just made her lips curve up in a sweet smile. My, how flattering. Did he really think so highly of her, that she could easily destroy his plans or his building camaraderie with this Kieran? Deciding to play along, only a hint of something wicked in her eyes that only the shark familiar could have seen, the witch blinked innocently at him. "Hi, Sal! Mm, I was also late. Princess Mikotsu gave me the invitation, and I'm glad I came~ You're here." Finishing her words with a content little smile, she smiled up at him.

Then she turned and listened to Kieran, who had smiled at her briefly before carrying on. Her ears perked slightly at his plan, Wadanohara's eyes shining with interest. "Jade-san sounds kind of mean," the little witch commented with a concerned smile towards the knight. To be honest, from the way Kieran worded it, she and Jade might think alike. But Kieran didn't have to know that. "Of course we'll help," she chimed in just as Sal also replied. Hearing his rejection, her red eyes slid over to meet his, and her lips curved up in an imploring little smile. "Right, Sal~?"

Clasping her hands together, the girl bounded up to stand in front of Kieran. "I have just the right magic to sneak you in, if you want~" She smiled a close eyed smile, tilting her head adorably to one side. "Is invisibility alright for you?"

@Atomyk @Sen @Lizzy

jFdXONv.jpg

As he waited for a response from Coraline, ChromeSkull's shoulder-mounted camera slowly swiveled to get what seemed to be a cat in a suit. The serial killer could accept a lot of things that seemed to be quite obvious. Ghostface was a psychotic useless tool. There was a talking shark and a child in red seemed to be acquaintances with it.

But the one thing he refused to accept was that there might have been a universe where talking cats in suits roamed around.

If there was, then he made a mental note on having to make what would surely be hailed as a welcomed visit there. Not as a guest or anything of that nature mind you, but more of an exterminator rule because this beast was an affront to ChromeSkull's eyes.

Which in turn made his need for another drink all the more palatable.

THE NUMBER OF ENTITIES THAT CONFIRM TO ME THAT THERE IS NO GOD CONTINUES TO RISE. HOW UNFORTUNATE.

@Librarian Cat.
Relaxing in his chair and streaching back Kiritsugu simply responded "Personally? I always saw death as a woman. Mother death, taking you into her cold yet welcoming embrace... And this world is odd enough I wouldn't put it pass the possibility that we're all just dead right now. And this is simply the next step". Then grabbing and taking a smoke, he took a moment to savor it before getting to the man's next point. "You made a club about being mundane? It's that rather... well Mundane? Don't you think there's more you can do?" then extending a hand out pointing towards the crowd of the party "After all, you just got teleported to such a bizarre place, I'd hardly call that mundane".

@TheSpirngwoodSlasher @Jeremi
Leaning back in his seat, Ghostface had to admit some of Kiritsugu said did touch home with him. But that wasn't to say some of it didn't creep him out as well. Especially the part about the mother taking you into the welcoming embrace. Something about it just didn't sit well with him.

tgFLA4D.jpg

"..Uh, sure. That's another view I guess. Part of it screams Oedipus Complex to me and gives off a distinct Norman Bates vibe. But I guess beggars can't be choosers. Though, I will have to disagree with the proposal that we're all dead right now. Because I mean I feel pretty alive. Someone who's dead doesn't share that same feeling. Though what it means to feel alive, I think I'd need a couple more drinks in me before we start touching on that philosophical landmine."

At the mention of his club, Ghostface chuckled and shook his head from side to side.

"Was more just me fuckin around. Since ChromeSkull and I weren't doing anything spectacular before we got an invitation here. Just going about our business and then boom we end up in a place full of creatures from universes I would have only imagined in Star Trek. Oh, and just a word of advice? I'd cut down on those if I were you. That shit can kill ya. Far more painfully than any knife or gun could. Would just take a lot longer." Of course, Ghostface knew all about killing given that he was the third person to take on the moniker of Ghostface after Stu Macher and Billy Loomis. But, just because you're an insane serial killer doesn't mean you can't hand out some practical advice now and again, does it?

Reactions: Mu
dWJg9KK.jpg

kNYOLfW.jpg

qduz74T.jpg

A dude with a metal mask on?

Eh whatever, he wanted to drink, if his texts were anything to go off of...

It'd been awhile since she'd seen a cellphone, but she was just tipsy enough not to really dwell on it.

"Awright, I got...rum, whiskey, ale, vodka...whatever this is," she stated oddly, showing him a bottle containing deep orange liquid labeled: "Not food", "aaaaaaaaaaand...ooh...how'd a bottle of wine get in here? Huh." Coraline turned to Chrome-Dome, tilting the end of the bottle towards him, "Want any of it?"

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @DapperDogman @CrunchyCHEEZIT

MIND READING?

NO, MY DEAR

Yeah. This guy just kept on getting weirder and weirder. Maybe she had been a bit harsh on him... But Yvaine hardly recognized this. After all, she just generally had a major attitude and a hell of a lot of sass. Which probably contributed to the reason that she didn't seem too bothered by Gaster's reaction. "I don't suppose you could tell me how you could make such an 'observation' without me having told you or looking into my head?" she asked, shifting her weight slightly. "And don't worry. You didn't give me a fright. I just don't appreciate having my privacy invaded upon."

She did notice, out of the corner of her eyes, that Gaster was starting to vanish. She blinked owlishly, at this, finding herself caught off guard yet again. But she guessed she just needed to expect the unexpected... Regardless, she offered a small nod as Gaster began to depart. "Err, right... I suppose I'll see you then."

Weird.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk @Hazel-rah @Kaykay

tgFLA4D.jpg

"..Uh, sure. That's another view I guess. Part of it screams Oedipus Complex to me and gives off a distinct Norman Bates vibe. But I guess beggars can't be choosers. Though, I will have to disagree with the proposal that we're all dead right now. Because I mean I feel pretty alive. Someone who's dead doesn't share that same feeling. Though what it means to feel alive, I think I'd need a couple more drinks in me before we start touching on that philosophical landmine."

At the mention of his club, Ghostface chuckled and shook his head from side to side.

"Was more just me fuckin around. Since ChromeSkull and I weren't doing anything spectacular before we got an invitation here. Just going about our business and then boom we end up in a place full of creatures from universes I would have only imagined in Star Trek. Oh, and just a word of advice? I'd cut down on those if I were you. That shit can kill ya. Far more painfully than any knife or gun could. Would just take a lot longer." Of course, Ghostface knew all about killing given that he was the third person to take on the moniker of Ghostface after Stu Macher and Billy Loomis. But, just because you're an insane serial killer doesn't mean you can't hand out some practical advice now and again, does it?

"Really now? Have you ever been dead to know what it feels like? Where it takes you? You dismiss it so quickly, yet if you heard about this party just hours ago I expect you'd dismiss that as well". Though after that comment Kiritsugu did decide to drop the topic if Ghostface would end up not responding to it. Then once he finished his smoke and put it an ashtray he continued "Everything kills you these days, cars kill you, food kills you, children kill you, smokes are nothing to fear, my body can take it any ways... trust me". Though then he chose to direct a question towards Ghostface asking "So, what kind of party was this any ways? Just a costume party? You didn't do anything else to liven it up a little?".

She then turned to Kido and gave the girl a tight smile. "Oh, don't worry about your name I'd worry about how awkward you look right now. I admit, some people seemed to become stunned around me..."
"Right...sorry."

Though she apologized, Kido still didn't have much to talk about or anything. She didn't exactly mind as she wasn't one to just run her mouth, but Melodia had a point. She couldn't just stand around awkwardly the whole time. Or, well, she shouldn't at least.

Sighing, she adjusted her hood, shooting a glance at Kiritsugu and Ghostface. The man could probably take care of himself, but he was getting awfully close to a serial killer. But even he wouldn't do something in public, right? Otherwise she'd be running for her life right now.

"Anyone want something to drink, or something? I could go get it," she offered.

@Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Savannah-Clause @Hazel-rah

Status
Not open for further replies.