Murder Tale III: System Breakdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ultron Mark-13, he was his own enemy, tainted by the frailty of man, his defeat was certain." Ultron replied coolly. "At least my Father's creation lives on...what have you contributed that will remain everlasting?"

Ultron would casually walk up to Ace and with surprising speed Ultron would grasp the young cadet by the throat. "While my capacity has clearly diminished by my arrival here, I can assure you a little water does not hinder me." He'd pull Ace real close to look Ultron straight in his optics. "While I imagine if I would submerge you in a body of water we'd quite quickly see who is afraid of some water." With that he let go of Ace's throat and took a few steps back. "Haughtiness, a trait shared by humanity on any world it seems."

@Mighty Roman @FireDrake150

HK watched everything and made a note that Ultron could prove quite fun to watch.​

Revya
"I tried drowning someone once. ... It got kinda boring after the first minute though. It was pretty awkward when I just stopped and they came up coughing, so much so that I had to just walk away." A remark to pretty much no one in particular, she scratched the back of her head in embarrassment.​

hOfcg.jpg

@You robotic cogbags & co.

Revya
"I tried drowning someone once. ... It got kinda boring after the first minute though. It was pretty awkward when I just stopped and they came up coughing, so much so that I had to just walk away." A remark to pretty much no one in particular, she scratched the back of her head in embarrassment.​

hOfcg.jpg

@You robotic cogbags & co.

HK made a whirring sound that might have been a laugh.

@Revya

Serenity took no acknowledgement of the male nor his words, as she continued to try to find something to consume. Seeing that most were suspicious, she rather starve herself than risk it. "Obviously," the female finally replied to him. Even though she appeared to be rude and such towards him, it was only because she wasn't used to talking to others.​

It was almost laughable that she did not consider the violent setting of the cafeteria, though it interested her beyond imaginable that strange phenomenons could occur within the facility.

rKJ5ygU.png

"This could actually be interesting..."
Aldrick frowned and then deadpanned when the only thing he got out of her was a single word. He then turned and faced the creature that had appeared, it looked like something like out of Shadowside

As she walked into the cafeteria, GLaDOS wrinkled her nose in disgust. "I'd call this place a disgusting environment, but that would be an insult to dumps," she muttered to herself, looking at everything critically. When the odd creature appeared before her, GLaDOS stepped forward smirking. "My, what an ugly thing you are. You look like someone ran over you with their car, backed up over you, and ran over you several more times. How unfortunate for you," she said, lifting an arm. A small hole opened up in her left arm, and a small turret gun mechanically rose from it. She pointed the gun at the creature, ready to shoot if it attacked her.

@Krieg @Anyone Who Wants to Join
Aldrick watched when the other woman approached the creature. She seemed to be holding a gun.

"You have no idea what that thing is, you think a measly gun will stop it?"

Robin sighed. He drew his sword yet again. "Guess everyone's gonna die." He said cleaning his sword. "Because everyone's fighting each other." He had put his book back down on the table, and was now just passing time. "Guess no one wants to survive, despite Safety in numbers." Robin's head hurt less than earlier, and he was fine now. He was done dealing with people. If they wanted to die, so be it.

@anyone

Robin sighed. He drew his sword yet again. "Guess everyone's gonna die." He said cleaning his sword. "Because everyone's fighting each other." He had put his book back down on the table, and was now just passing time. "Guess no one wants to survive, despite Safety in numbers." Robin's head hurt less than earlier, and he was fine now. He was done dealing with people. If they wanted to die, so be it.

@anyone

HK calmly fired a shot from the blaster far to Robin's right simply to demonstrate a point. "Threat: Put it down, meatbag. Or else." The plasma bolt had cut right through the wall, leaving a large, charred hole where it hit.

((Don't worry, still not going to attack him and never will without permission.))

@Aaron White
@Everyone​

Aldrick frowned and then deadpanned when the only thing he got out of her was a single word. He then turned and faced the creature that had appeared, it looked like something like out of Shadowside

Aldrick watched when the other woman approached the creature. She seemed to be holding a gun.

"You have no idea what that thing is, you think a measly gun will stop it?"

Keeping the gun pointed at her foe, GLaDOS hardly spared a glance at the stranger. She kept her focus on the creature, mostly, but did give him a reply. "Oh, I'm sorry. I'll just put my gun away and stand here defenseless while it kills me, making no sort of effort to stop it. That clearly is the better option," she replied flatly, a frown on her rosy red lips. Sarcasm oozed from her reply. Obviously, she wasn't going to give up, even if she was powerless to stop it.

@Nate Dawg @Krieg @Anyone who wants to join

Revya
Between the others trying to kill each other and two idiots arguing about the mortality of something that was obviously a local, Revya was having the time of her life. "Man, this place isn't so bad after all!" That metal man wasn't using his gun to get them out of there, and the other two staring down the creature didn't try to ask it questions. Well, maybe it couldn't talk. Probably, actually. But maybe it could? Hell, maybe it was even friendly. If you looked like that, wouldn't you like to have a nice conversation once and a while without someone shooting at you? I mean, sure, there was blood everywhere and the corpses were missing. But maybe they attacked first, and the thing was hungry?

... Nah, it was probably a rabid monster that wanted them all dead. ... Still, Revya wondered if she could convince someone to approach the thing without a weapon. Eh, may as well give it a shot? "Yo idiots, have you tried putting down your weapon and talking to it? It's the only local we've seen besides a snarky thingamabob, and I've heard mermaids and minotaurs yapping their asses off, so why not give it a try?"

@Nate Dawg @Krieg @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Revya
Between the others trying to kill each other and two idiots arguing about the mortality of something that was obviously a local, Revya was having the time of her life. "Man, this place isn't so bad after all!" That metal man wasn't using his gun to get them out of there, and the other two staring down the creature didn't try to ask it questions. Well, maybe it couldn't talk. Probably, actually. But maybe it could? Hell, maybe it was even friendly. If you looked like that, wouldn't you like to have a nice conversation once and a while without someone shooting at you? I mean, sure, there was blood everywhere and the corpses were missing. But maybe they attacked first, and the thing was hungry?

... Nah, it was probably a rabid monster that wanted them all dead. ... Still, Revya wondered if she could convince someone to approach the thing without a weapon. Eh, may as well give it a shot? "Yo idiots, have you tried putting down your weapon and talking to it? It's the only local we've seen besides a snarky thingamabob, and I've heard mermaids and minotaurs yapping their asses off, so why not give it a try?"

@Nate Dawg @Krieg @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

HK's head swiveled to her mechanically. "Statement: I would much rather torture it and then shoot it. I do not believe it is safe to leave yet."

@Revya
@Eveeyone​

Revya
"Ssshhh. I'm trying to weed the weak out." ... Then you probably shouldn't say that you're doing a such a thing, oh mighty and wise Devourlord.

@BarrenThin

Revya
"Ssshhh. I'm trying to weed the weak out." ... Then you probably shouldn't say that you're doing a such a thing, oh mighty and wise Devourlord.

@BarrenThin

HK made a knowing whir. "Query: Can I shoot the ones you do? I don't wish weakness to lessen my chance for survival. And killing things is fun."

@Revya

Revya
"Yeah, killing things is pretty fun." She nodded. "But watching idiots stumble about and kill themselves is pretty entertaining too..." Ah. Crap. "Which one is better though...?" ... no idea. But this was important stuff! "... Damnit. Why is life so hard."

hOiUf.jpg

@BarrenThin

Revya
"Yeah, killing things is pretty fun." She nodded. "But watching idiots stumble about and kill themselves is pretty entertaining too..." Ah. Crap. "Which one is better though...?" ... no idea. But this was important stuff! "... Damnit. Why is life so hard."

hOiUf.jpg

@BarrenThin

"Observation: I have encountered few things that draw joy from my circuits than spattering blood on a wall. Or the crackle of scorched flesh."

@Revya

Last edited by a moderator:
"Intoxication...How unfortunat-" She was stopped mid sentence as a sound emitted from her stomach, Aigis briefly covering her mouth as her face turned green. She then swallowed, shivering in distaste before looking at Baymex for help, her eyes drooped from exhaustion. "At least it is not a deadly illness, I suppose. Will I just have to wait until it wears off?" She was highly intelligent in her own regard, but lacked in extensive medical knowledge...Well, she WAS sent to high school for a reason. As she scrambled to get up, her stomach felt heavier in heavier, her anatomy being as close to human as science allows. She burped briefly, a kind of metallic, awkward burp, before she covered her mouth, blushing. "I must apologize. The hologram must've sent a virus through my systems, somehow, through my scanning systems...."

@Krieg @Wedge Antilles @group

"I...I don't know you... but it appears like I cannot force you away so I can...have ease of mind... W-wait... when did we agree to be... friends?" Furiae stammered a bit in her speech, somewhat unnerved near him for some reason.

@The Tactician

"S-sorry, I didn't mean to upset you or push you into... I'll just go back to my friends," Jungo quickly mumbled before backing away and rejoining Sora and Mega.

Revya
She leaned forward, a serious look on her face. "Wait. Let me get this straight. So to you, it doesn't matter who you kill them? ... Say there's a guy sitting around doing nothing, and another crying and begging for you to spare his life. A wife and ten kids and all that. You only have one round in your... laser... thingy, and you really got to go so you can't snap the other guy's neck or something. One shot, one kill. And no, you can't line them up to shoot both. Wouldn't you kill the crying beggar over the guy who doesn't give a shit? I mean, I'd shoot the beggar guy's wife, but let's just say she's not there."

@BarrenThin

Revya
She leaned forward, a serious look on her face. "Wait. Let me get this straight. So to you, it doesn't matter who you kill them? ... Say there's a guy sitting around doing nothing, and another crying and begging for you to spare his life. A wife and ten kids and all that. You only have one round in your... laser... thingy, and you really got to go so you can't snap the other guy's neck or something. One shot, one kill. And no, you can't line them up to shoot both. Wouldn't you kill the crying beggar over the guy who doesn't give a shit? I mean, I'd shoot the beggar guy's wife, but let's just say she's not there."

@BarrenThin

"Answer: I would shoot whichever one was my target. I am an assassin, after all. In the sense of pleasure, though... I'd shoot the crying one, as he is, the most annoying."

@Revya

HK calmly fired a shot from the blaster far to Robin's right simply to demonstrate a point. "Threat: Put it down, meatbag. Or else." The plasma bolt had cut right through the wall, leaving a large, charred hole where it hit.

((Don't worry, still not going to attack him and never will without permission.))

@Aaron White
@Everyone​

Robin stared at the robot.
"I'm just cleaning it. No need to get uppity." He said putting the cloth down, and putting the sword back into his sheath. "I'm just getting ready for whatever's going to happen in several minutes." Robin sighed. "Whatever."

Reactions: BarrenThin
Status
Not open for further replies.