Murder Tale III: System Breakdown

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Upon being lifted by the throat, He lifts his arms and several cards fly out and Strike at Ultron, but despite their razor sharp edges, they don't seem to do anything to him. Gasping for air once Released, he sighs, collecting the returning cards before walking back over to Robin. "Hey..." The Cadet seems Mostly unphased, but with a new caution for dealing with Ultron.

@The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @TheBombMan @BarrenThin @anyone I forgot.

@Revya "Oi. Quit talking about killing people. You're making yourself a walking target." Kaneki said.

"I heard you over there, stirring up the feelings of that one who wants to die. Here's an idea. You get the wrong thoughts on how this whole "trapped in a place with people I don't know" thing as some free ticket to kill, I'll break every bone in your body and feed you to those freaks outside." Kaneki said.

Revya
She nodded, nodded, then... sighed. "... Well, I gues that works." Shrugging, she let the subject drop. The woman pointed over at HK-47. "Let's see if I got this straight. You, the other metallic guys, and that Richard thingy or whatever his name was... you're all machines, right?"

Meanwhile Revya just looked over at Kaneki. "... Wow, you seem pretty badass. Thing is I don't really have any power, so you guys aren't really in any danger. Like, seriously. I never threatened anyone. You're threatening me. You're the one making a target of himself, yeah?"

@BarrenThin
@Gohan

Revya
She nodded, nodded, then... sighed. "... Well, I gues that works." Shrugging, she let the subject drop. The woman pointed over at HK-47. "Let's see if I got this straight. You, the other metallic guys, and that Richard thingy or whatever his name was... you're all machines, right?"

@BarrenThin

"Answer: I am an HK-47 model assassin droid. Unfortunately, my assassination protocols are next to useless without a master. I am the weapon... not the wielder." This was partially true. His assassination protocols worked fine, though.

@Revya

@Revya "Oi. Quit talking about killing people. You're making yourself a walking target." Kaneki said.

"I heard you over there, stirring up the feelings of that one who wants to die. Here's an idea. You get the wrong thoughts on how this whole "trapped in a place with people I don't know" thing as some free ticket to kill, I'll break every bone in your body and feed you to those freaks outside." Kaneki said.
Revya

Meanwhile Revya just looked over at Kaneki. "... Wow, you seem pretty badass. Thing is I don't really have any power, so you guys aren't really in any danger. Like, seriously. I never threatened anyone. You're threatening me. You're the one making a target of himself, yeah?"

@BarrenThin
@Gohan
Furiae breathes a sigh of relief, but does notice the conversation between Revya and Kaneki.

"...u-um..." She stammers, somewhat remembering Revya's offer to kill her...

@Revya @Gohan

Reactions: BarrenThin
Upon being lifted by the throat, He lifts his arms and several cards fly out and Strike at Ultron, but despite their razor sharp edges, they don't seem to do anything to him. Gasping for air once Released, he sighs, collecting the returning cards before walking back over to Robin. "Hey..." The Cadet seems Mostly unphased, but with a new caution for dealing with Ultron.

@The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @TheBombMan @BarrenThin @anyone I forgot.

Robin looked at Ace. "You ok? I find this strange. I mean, there are all of these what appear to be Knights, but there aren't humans inside the metal. It's like a suit of armor." Robin straightened his cloak yet again. "Everyone seems to be trying to kill each other,."

Revya

"Droid... is it? Well, I used to run an army myself, but then they betrayed me. If I were your master, I'd probably have you kill a few people, then tell you to off yourself." Then Revya paused, and scratched her head. "Though I wouldn't know if that would be fun or not, you being a machine and all. Ya might just do it without any hesitation, then I'd be out one shiny metal man."

(Reposted just in case you missed the edit.)
Meanwhile Revya just looked over at Kaneki, then over at Furiae who didn't really say anything, then back to Kaneki. "... Wow, you seem pretty badass. Thing is I don't really have any power, so you guys aren't really in any danger. Like, seriously. I never threatened anyone. You're threatening me. You're the one making a target of himself, yeah?"

@BarrenThin
@Gohan
@Gummi Bunnies

Ace nods* I'm alright, thanks. They don't seem human, so maybe they are controlled. Or Millitesi could have new prototype Magitek Armours? Its unsettling... "

@Thr Silver Paladin

Revya

"Droid... is it? Well, I used to run an army myself, but then they betrayed me. If I were your master, I'd probably have you kill a few people, then tell you to off yourself." Then Revya paused, and scratched her head. "Though I wouldn't know if that would be fun or not, you being a machine and all. Ya might just do it without any hesitation, then I'd be out one shiny metal man."

Meanwhile Revya just looked over at Kaneki, then over at Furiae who didn't really say anything, then back to Kaneki. "... Wow, you seem pretty badass. Thing is I don't really have any power, so you guys aren't really in any danger. Like, seriously. I never threatened anyone. You're threatening me. You're the one making a target of himself, yeah?"

@BarrenThin
@Gohan

"Starement: I'd much rather no one here was my master. Least of all any meatbags." He made a disgusted sound whilst scanning people.

@Revya

"Right, but by talking about your past, you're not making yourself look very good. You say you've got no powers? and you have the balls to just openly declare you tried to drown random people? nobody cares if you didn't threaten anyone. This is about your image and getting more than just the robot with the same personality as you to trust. Y'know, build an alliance?" Kaneki said.

@Revya

"Right, but by talking about your past, you're not making yourself look very good. You say you've got no powers? and you have the balls to just openly declare you tried to drown random people? nobody cares if you didn't threaten anyone. This is about your image and getting more than just the robot with the same personality as you to trust. Y'know, build an alliance?" Kaneki said.

@Revya

HK glowered at Kaneki. "Angry statement: I am not a robot."

@Gohan

Ace nods* I'm alright, thanks. They don't seem human, so maybe they are controlled. Or Millitesi could have new prototype Magitek Armours? Its unsettling... "

@Thr Silver Paladin

"Yeah. I was just thinking suits of armor animated by Magic, but whatever works." Robin shrugged. He approached a table, and sat back down. "Everyone is fighting, when we should all just be teaming up." He drew his sword, picked up the cloth, and once again, began polishing his sword.

@anyone

Last edited:
Revya

@BarrenThin
@Gohan
@Gummi Bunnies
"...excuse me... Ma'am..." Furiae walks up to Revya,"...if the time comes...and I...I can't do it myself... Will you... Do the deed?"

She clutches the dagger in her hands tightly as she says this.

@Revya

Revya
'Meatbags.' Definitely sounded something like Gig would say. Hell, he did say the term once. There was turmoil in those blank red eyes... and Revya just shrugged it off. What did it matter. What did any of it matter. If she had fun, there was no point in thinking about things. About people. Meanwhile, HK was fun and Kaneki was not. "Yeah! He's a droid! ... Dunno what a robot is. And I was never one for complicated planning. ... Never will be. Hate it. I don't use people as pawns. I'll play with them, sure. But I sure as hell won't use them to do things I can't do myself." ... Woops, that was getting a bit too personal. "Oh, and to get it out of the way, I killed everyone where I'm from. People, gods, and all. Myself too, if that counts for anything. Kinda weird how I'm here. Or not, considering I lost all of my power..." ... Oh hey, it was the girl! Revya waved at her, then she talked some. ... Oh. "Yeah, fine. Haah. ... SEE!" She pointed at Kaneki. "See! I'm helping people! Not threatening them!"

@BarrenThin
@Gohan
@Gummi Bunnies

Revya
'Meatbags.' Definitely sounded something like Gig would say. Hell, he did say the term once. There was turmoil in those blank red eyes... and Revya just shrugged it off. What did it matter. What did any of it matter. If she had fun, there was no point in thinking about things. About people. Meanwhile, HK was fun and Kaneki was not. "Yeah! He's a droid! ... Dunno what a robot is. And I was never one for complicated planning. ... Never will be. Hate it. I don't use people as pawns. I'll play with them, sure. But I sure as hell won't use them to do things I can't do myself." ... Woops, that was getting a bit too personal. "Oh, and to get it out of the way, I killed everyone where I'm from. People, gods, and all. Myself too, if that counts for anything. Kinda weird how I'm here. Or not, considering I lost all of my power..." ... Oh hey, it was the girl! Revya waved at her, then she talked some. ... Oh. "Yeah, fine. Haah. ... SEE!" She pointed at Kaneki. "See! I'm helping people! Not threatening them!"

@BarrenThin
@Gohan
@Gummi Bunnies

HK whirred with approval at what she said about using people.

@Revya

Ace nods a bit and looks around. "All of them seem to be condescending to Humans to some degree or another..." He notices the Polishing of the Sword and smiles, recognizing the nervoue habit when he sees it. "So anyway, Robin, Where do you come from?"

@The Silver Paladin

Ace nods a bit and looks around. "All of them seem to be condescending to Humans to some degree or another..." He notices the Polishing of the Sword and smiles, recognizing the nervoue habit when he sees it. "So anyway, Robin, Where do you come from?"

@Tbe Silver Paladin

Robin smiles "I'm a Tactician from a land called Ylisse. I work for the Exalt, who's like a king, and his group of soldiers called "The Shepherds." I don't know much about before I woke up in a field, though." Robin shrugged. He continued polishing his sword.

@FireDrake150
@anyone

"I..I think I've got a headache. I seriously don't get you. How can you be so..nonchalant about all this? talking about killing gods like it was just another tuesday?" Kaneki said in dumbfounded curiousity, rubbng his temple.

No one had been able to break his cold, calm composure so easily and thoroughly before.

@Revya

Revya

@BarrenThin
@Gohan
@Gummi Bunnies
"O-oh... If that's what you wish to do..." Furiae says with some surprise for Revya's agreement, holding out her dagger to her to take,"...do it swiftly and immediately... I would be grateful to be gone from this cruel world..."

Well, while Revya would be willing to do this, people witnessing this would think otherwise.

@Revya @Gohan @BarrenThin

Status
Not open for further replies.