Murder Tale II: Eden and the Forgotten People

• Thread starter TheColourlessRainbow
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Red frowned at Artorias, but it quickly turned into a boyish grin. "Well, you certainly are a large fellow! How are you on this fine day? Robert Bortner, at your service." Giving his name right off the bat was not something Red was inclined to do, especially with some sword-wielding stranger.​

"That would be my name." House frowned at her excitement. The feeling wasn't reciprocated, though he was admittedly rather happy to see her. If he was going to go through all of this again, he was glad it was with Yvaine's help. "Nah, I didn't miss ya. Though I guess the stench of naivete was always kind of endearing."

@SirDerpingtonIV
@Savvy Savant
@Anyone Else​
Artorias chuckled, [BCOLOR=#000080]"Quite large I am. I am unsure how to feel about this day. It didn't start off all too well, and I am unsure whether this place is an improvement or not."[/BCOLOR] he sighed.[BCOLOR=#000080] "But excuse me! Where are my manners? Sir Artorias, at your service."[/BCOLOR]

@TheColourlessRainbow

Red pondered for a little, before picking up a spell tome and reading it. By her logic - if a single ability took an entire book, it must be quite more powerful than the abilities what are crammed together in a book. Though she DID feel it strange to use such an archaic method of data acquisition...
The tome tingled in Red's hand, it repeated the same phrase over and over, only did the tome have two thin pages of the said phrase.

Sol Ardente Passionem

The words seemed to be written in ancient Latin. The boy looked to the Red, his eyes almost emitting a flash of anger before a sense of emptiness filled them,

"Hey! You can't touch that, not unless you join the tournament."

All this really did was earn an eye roll... Something House seemed to be good at doing. "And I quite missed those immature quips of yours, too," she chuckled. For once, it seemed she wasn't bothered by the snappy comment, and didn't even bother with a witty retaliation.​
The Doctor stood next to Rose as he stared suspiciously at Yvaine and House. They looked familiar, this place felt familiar. Yet, why couldn't he remember? The Doctor frowned and rubbed his chin as his mind dwelled on the subject for a bit.​

@Savvy Savant @BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Anyone on stage

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

princess_yum_yum_by_kawaiibrit-d56hnym.png

The princess sighed softly as the first pair of folk were called to compete in the first match of the tournament. She was bored, and aggravated, and generally fed up. She wanted to explore new lands and all, but this wasn't exactly what she'd had in mind... However, maybe it'd prove an enjoyable adventure and change of pace for the stubborn woman.

Besides.. Maybe she could meet some interesting new people on the way?

Her purple eyes flitted over the others around her boredly, and it seemed she wanted to talk and approach someone, but was resisting the urge, apparently keeping her mouth firmly shut. Maybe it was because she couldn't speak properly, due to her newly acquired curse?

@Anyone who needs someone to interact with or hear Yum Yum's singing voice​
Artoo rolled over to the table with all the spell books, potions, and weaponry. He was looking over the potions, hoping one of them might help Yum Yum's. Grabbing the potion he thought looked most promising with his grasping arm, Artoo headed over to Yum Yum and signaled her with a small whistle.​

@Savvy Savant @Anyone else on stage

Last edited by a moderator:
The woman turned around and glanced at Robin, releasing The Doctor's hands before walking a half circle around the young man who was to be her opponent. "There is another name I go by. It's..." She paused, seeming to struggle a big before blurting out, "Rose. This form is called Rose. But I'm not really the original Rose. I only look like her. I'm more of a wolf than a rose," she mumbled. "And you, what are you?" she asked, meaning his name.

@The Pimp Tactician @TheColourlessRainbow

Robin watched as the woman sized him up. It was fair that she had the chance to do so, this was a competition. However, her words intrigued him and he tilted his head to the side, "Form, you say? So you're a shapeshifter of some kind?" For a moment, he thought of Nowi and her daughter Nah, Manaketes who could transform into dragons, "Interesting... Either way, my name is Robin Tact."

@TheColourlessRainbow

Red simply looked at the man. An impish grin crept across her face... as she proceeded to poke every single book and tome and weapon that was sitting on the table, never breaking eye contact.

It didn't take long for her to silently giggle and for the Transistor to speak up. [BCOLOR=#00ffff]"That's fair. Where do we sign up?"[/BCOLOR]

Robin watched as the woman sized him up. It was fair that she had the chance to do so, this was a competition. However, her words intrigued him and he tilted his head to the side, "Form, you say? So you're a shapeshifter of some kind?" For a moment, he thought of Nowi and her daughter Nah, Manaketes who could transform into dragons, "Interesting... Either way, my name is Robin Tact."
The Doctor snapped out of his trance when heard Rose and Robin talking. "Actually," the Doctor interjected, joining the conversation and looking at Robin, "she's a living, sentient entity created by Rose Tyler when she looked into the heart of my TARDIS. So, to put it in a less complicated, wibbly-wobbly way; she is essentially half-Rose, half-my TARDIS." he told him, or at least, he thought that was the correct description of Bad Wolf Rose. He wasn't entirely sure what exactly the Bad Wolf was, either.

"Yeah, it's very complicated." he added before turning towards the hooded boy and asking, "Are contestants allowed to have coaches?"​

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Pimp Tactician @TheColourlessRainbow @Anyone on stage

The Doctor stood next to Rose as he stared suspiciously at Yvaine and House. They looked familiar, this place felt familiar. Yet, why couldn't he remember? The Doctor frowned and rubbed his chin as his mind dwelled on the subject for a bit.

@Savvy Savant @BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Anyone on stage

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Artoo rolled over to the table with all the spell books, potions, and weaponry. He was looking over the potions, hoping one of them might help Yum Yum's. Grabbing the potion he thought looked most promising with his grasping arm, Artoo headed over to Yum Yum and signaled her with a small whistle.

@Savvy Savant @Anyone else on stage
Yum Yum tilted her head, biting her quietly. "How do we know it won't give me something worse?" she sang her question, skeptically.​

@TheColourlessRainbow

Red simply looked at the man. An impish grin crept across her face... as she proceeded to poke every single book and tome and weapon that was sitting on the table, never breaking eye contact.

It didn't take long for her to silently giggle and for the Transistor to speak up. [BCOLOR=#00ffff]"That's fair. Where do we sign up?"[/BCOLOR]
The boy's lips turned into some from of a twisted expression of anger, his eyebrows raised and his blue eyes filled with rage, then black clouds in gulped him, swirling as the transformed him.

3117_render_Roxas.png

The clouds exploded, blasting all but the matches opponents off the stage. The boy looked completely different now, his clothes, his weapon, even his stance and attitude. His deep voice could shoot a chill down anybody's spin, even his drastic change of appearance could.

"The sign ups are on the table next to the one you saw the weapons on," started the boy as he looked to Bad Wolf and Robin,

"Do you wish to have weapons or not?" asked the boy towards Bad Wolf.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@The Pimp Tactician
@Yiyel
@Anybody would was on the stage

Zero only crossed her arms as she waited for the match to start. She was itching to see what kind of people she may have to deal with in the future

@TheColourlessRainbow @The Pimp Tactician @Emperor of Gallifrey

The young woman wrinkled her nose at the boy who--for the second time--asked her if she'd like a weapon for her match. She was tempted to ignore him again just to be a pain in his existence, but decided to just speak up. After all, she was curious to see how this match would go. "No weapons. I'm weapon enough thanks," she said, shooting the boy a playful wink. She glanced back between Robin and The Doctor, licking her lips. "He's right. Forgive the good Doctor though; his explanation may be hard to follow. Let's just say I'm not entirely human, just modeled after one," she said. She glanced at The Doctor giving him a tap under his chin. "While I know you detest fighting, don't worry. I promise not to hurt anyone or get hurt myself," she moved onto the stage, rocking back and forth while she waited for what would happen next.

"Hmm, that's not really complicated, actually. It simply doesn't have an equivalent to compare to most people's, including mine, minds," Robin offered as a counter to the Doctor, "Thankfully, I'm good with new concepts and this isn't exactly the weirdest anomaly I've encountered." As his rambling came to a close, the tactician allowed a friendly smile to peak on his face, "So, I'm guessing you're her friend? Do you have a name as well?"

@Emperor of Gallifrey

@TheColourlessRainbow @The Pimp Tactician @Emperor of Gallifrey

The young woman wrinkled her nose at the boy who--for the second time--asked her if she'd like a weapon for her match. She was tempted to ignore him again just to be a pain in his existence, but decided to just speak up. After all, she was curious to see how this match would go. "No weapons. I'm weapon enough thanks," she said, shooting the boy a playful wink. She glanced back between Robin and The Doctor, licking her lips. "He's right. Forgive the good Doctor though; his explanation may be hard to follow. Let's just say I'm not entirely human, just modeled after one," she said. She glanced at The Doctor giving him a tap under his chin. "While I know you detest fighting, don't worry. I promise not to hurt anyone or get hurt myself," she moved onto the stage, rocking back and forth while she waited for what would happen next.
The boy looked away as Bad Wolf requested no weapon,

"Fine," he mumbled. He then looked to Robin and Bad Wolf,

"The match begins now, there will be no killing, you will fight till you can not fight anymore, or till you are unconscious." said the boy as he stepped off the stage, standing next to zero(Gummi) to watch the battle.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@The Pimp Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies

The boy's lips turned into some from of a twisted expression of anger, his eyebrows raised and his blue eyes filled with rage, then black clouds in gulped him, swirling as the transformed him.

3117_render_Roxas.png

The clouds exploded, blasting all but the matches opponents off the stage. The boy looked completely different now, his clothes, his weapon, even his stance and attitude. His deep voice could shoot a chill down anybody's spin, even his drastic change of appearance could.

"The sign ups are on the table next to the one you saw the weapons on," started the boy as he looked to Bad Wolf and Robin,

"Do you wish to have weapons or not?" asked the boy towards Bad Wolf.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@The Pimp Tactician
@Yiyel
@Anybody would was on the stage
Artoo made a surprised shrill as he and all the other non-combatants were blasted off the stage.

The astromech deployed his boosters and used them to back up to an upright position. Artoo made a series of angry beeps and whistles towards Roxas.

tumblr_m23frb8Gb51r98lguo1_r2_500.gif

What was this human boy's problem? For all he knew, the potion Artoo was caring could have been the cure to Yum Yum's singing. Now, it was probably already mostly absorbed by the dirt because the vial was not knocked out of his grasping arm and shattered on the dirt ground when the kid lost his temper. Now, he knew to be grateful that he wasn't created as a nanny droid. He would to deal with an annoying human child like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Doctor grunted as he got up and gave the boy a look of annoyance. "Y'know, a simple 'no' would have sufficed." He said in a 'matter-of-fact' tone while brushing the dirt and dust of his brown pinstripe suit. He just had it cleaned and now it was all dirty because of some whiny child.

He then looked at Rose, giving her a supporting smile. "Remember, don't kill him."

@Everyone near and on the stage​

The boy looked away as Bad Wolf requested no weapon,

"Fine," he mumbled. He then looked to Robin and Bad Wolf,

"The match begins now, there will be no killing, you will fight till you can not fight anymore, or till you are unconscious." said the boy as he stepped off the stage, standing next to zero(Gummi) to watch the battle.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@The Pimp Tactician

"Oh, really now? Well then, it's time to tip the scales then," Robin declared before his tome flew open as magical coursed from it, "Sorry, Wolf, but I prefer to end this quickly." Thrusting his hand out with palm open, he grinned as a ball of flames shot out. Blazing red hot, the fireball flew at Wolf's feet, aiming to blow her back and knock her out. The ref had said no killing, so he would need to hold back.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Oh, really now? Well then, it's time to tip the scales then," Robin declared before his tome flew open as magical coursed from it, "Sorry, Wolf, but I prefer to end this quickly." Thrusting his hand out with palm open, he grinned as a ball of flames shot out. Blazing red hot, the fireball flew at Wolf's feet, aiming to blow her back and knock her out. The ref had said no killing, so he would need to hold back.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Emperor of Gallifrey @TheColourlessRainbow @The Pimp Tactician

The Bad Wolf girl shot her Doctor a wink when he asked her not to kill him. "I will take that to heart," she replied, leaving him with an ambiguous answer. She continued to watch the Doctor, ignoring Robin up until the second his ball of flames were an inch close to her. She sidestepped his attack nonchalantly and yawned. "I was wrong, this isn't really that much fun yet. I hope it becomes more amusing or I may have to leave," she stated, lifting a hand. "Let's see... um... attack, yeah? I suppose I can figure one out," she shot a white laser beam from the palm of her hand, staring blankly into the distance as she did so. She wasn't really trying to hit Robin--because if she was trying she surely would've hit--but it was still possible her attack would hit him.

Evens = Hit
Odds = Miss​

Reactions: Lord President Nick
@Emperor of Gallifrey @TheColourlessRainbow @The Pimp Tactician

The Bad Wolf girl shot her Doctor a wink when he asked her not to kill him. "I will take that to heart," she replied, leaving him with an ambiguous answer. She continued to watch the Doctor, ignoring Robin up until the second his ball of flames were an inch close to her. She sidestepped his attack nonchalantly and yawned. "I was wrong, this isn't really that much fun yet. I hope it becomes more amusing or I may have to leave," she stated, lifting a hand. "Let's see... um... attack, yeah? I suppose I can figure one out," she shot a white laser beam from the palm of her hand, staring blankly into the distance as she did so. She wasn't really trying to hit Robin--because if she was trying she surely would've hit--but it was still possible her attack would hit him.

Evens = Hit
Odds = Miss​
"Oh crap!" Robin shouted out as the beam knocked his leg out from under him, sending him flipping over. As he came down to the ground face first, he let out a groan as his nose smacked against the hard stone, "Ow..." Pushing himself up, he gave the sore cartilage a rub before taking a stance, "Okay, no more holding back." Letting loose with another fireball to distract Wolf, he charged forward with his sword drawn. Hopefully the fire would at least give him a chance to get close.

Even = Hit
Odds = Miss

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

~Familiar Sights~
Well, this was a rather familiar sight.

Coco had briefly paused at the horrid abominations of flesh and bone before her, hearing their snarling growls, their inhuman heaves, and their primitive semblance of communication they shared. Under most circumstances, most individuals would have the absolute right sense of swiftly turning around and running away in sheer fear of the sight of these behemoths of death that were presumably almost towering at seven feet in height. Yet, having upheld considerate experience in Beacon Academy, a big scary monster with sharp teeth was the least of Coco's concerns at the moment.

Giving up on trying to repair her minigun, the fashionista unattached the makeshift bandoleer that served as a dual purpose of a shoulder strap, throwing it upon her golden belt. Holding the small suitcase simply by the handle, Coco confidentially strolled forwards, showing no semblance of fear or respite in her actions. Words chattered around her on how to exactly tackle this situation, and perhaps it would be wise to leave these creatures alone, but the sniffling surely worried Coco for the well-being of this in her new-found squad. It was no CFVY, and the captain reminded herself she had to be wary of her own capabilities, for hubris is the downfall of many.

Unaware of any newcomers or lurkers within the woods, the six-foot tall fiery brunette pushed up her wide-rimmed aviators, her dark-brown combat boots quietly crunching the earth underneath her feet. A brief gale of woodland fury blew by, her lone strand of red hair fluttering in the hair, the adorned scarf around her neck flapping, yet the captain approach towards the beast unwavering and unfaltering. Putting her free and right hand upon her hip, she looked up at the furthermost and sniffling beast, the grip of her suitcase in her left hand tightening.

"I imagine you and your buddies aren't one for letting lost strangers some instructions, are you?"

Coco, in truth, expected a mighty roar in response to her sarcastic quip.

@TheColourlessRainbow @Verite @Jeremi @Ouchies @The Pimp Tactician @york @Dirt Road Squad

Fire smiles, Seeing the pure joy on her face and relaxes a little, looking over to Reid* "Did you wanna try?"

Status
Not open for further replies.