Murder Tale II: Eden and the Forgotten People

• Thread starter TheColourlessRainbow
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
yvaine203152.jpg

Yvaine watched as the Doctor walked off, immediately recognizing the way he was acting as the signs of being in love. She knew them all too well.. And she'd been in it before, as well. This caused both joy and pain to watch, due to the fact the woman had long since lost her one lover. But hey... Maybe she'd find someone new. Nobody would ever truly replace Tristan, but.. The man would've wanted her to move on, right?

Shaking off these painful thoughts, Yvaine quietly glanced at Jack, tilting her head. "So, erm.. You all know each other, then?" she asked, curiously. Though, she already knew the answer.. it was an obvious yes. "Regardless... I don't suppose you could help me find my friend... If you could call him that," she asked sheepishly, though, the last part was muttered under her breath.

@DapperDogman @Anyone else who wants to talk to the North Star
"Know him...you could say that...that woman he's with..." he says, pointing to Rose for a moment "She brought me back to life...and now I don't age...and as far as anyone's concerned...I can't die..." he says with a smile "As for the man...he's a madman...a fun guy to be around...just...watch out when you're around him...things tend to get exciting" he gives a chuckle and turns to her "I've seen some things in my years...and let me tell you...most of them were caused by him, and his influence...he causes a lot of mess..."

"Oh crap!" Robin shouted out as the beam knocked his leg out from under him, sending him flipping over. As he came down to the ground face first, he let out a groan as his nose smacked against the hard stone, "Ow..." Pushing himself up, he gave the sore cartilage a rub before taking a stance, "Okay, no more holding back." Letting loose with another fireball to distract Wolf, he charged forward with his sword drawn. Hopefully the fire would at least give him a chance to get close.

Even = Hit
Odds = Miss

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
The Bad Wolf giggled when her attack hit Robin, flipping him to the ground like a pancake. "Go on then," she offered, "try again." She waited for Robin to attack again, staying still much like she did the last time. She didn't, however, expect the fire and sword combo because she still wasn't really paying attention. The fire did indeed distract her and Robin was able to make a successful swipe at her with his sword--leaving a deep cut across her left cheek. Her eyes widened at the attack and she skipped backwards, tilting her head slightly as she lifted a hand to touch her wound. She slid her fingers over it, staining them with a bit of warm crimson blood. She licked the blood off her fingers and smirked, looking more amused now. "Well finally, now it's getting more interesting."

The girl took a few more steps back--almost to the end of the arena--before stopping to snap her fingers. After snapping them, three orbs of confined explosive energy began to circle around Robin. Two of the orbs were illusions, meant to distract him, and the final orb could actually do a bit of damage if he failed to dodge it.

Did the orb hit?

Even = Hit
Odds = Miss​

"Looks like someone gets the problem..." Naoki followed after her, ready to fight at a moment's notice. With a casual whistle, he began spinning his staff as he stood behind Coco. It seemed to have a good weight to it, though it would require some strength to crush a skull. Meh, good thing I've got that demon blood. Get on my levels of power, bitches.

Watching as Coco talked smack to the beast, he couldn't help the smirk on his face, "Damn, girl's got spunk."

@Krieg

~Familiar Sights~
Well, this was a rather familiar sight.

Coco had briefly paused at the horrid abominations of flesh and bone before her, hearing their snarling growls, their inhuman heaves, and their primitive semblance of communication they shared. Under most circumstances, most individuals would have the absolute right sense of swiftly turning around and running away in sheer fear of the sight of these behemoths of death that were presumably almost towering at seven feet in height. Yet, having upheld considerate experience in Beacon Academy, a big scary monster with sharp teeth was the least of Coco's concerns at the moment.

Giving up on trying to repair her minigun, the fashionista unattached the makeshift bandoleer that served as a dual purpose of a shoulder strap, throwing it upon her golden belt. Holding the small suitcase simply by the handle, Coco confidentially strolled forwards, showing no semblance of fear or respite in her actions. Words chattered around her on how to exactly tackle this situation, and perhaps it would be wise to leave these creatures alone, but the sniffling surely worried Coco for the well-being of this in her new-found squad. It was no CFVY, and the captain reminded herself she had to be wary of her own capabilities, for hubris is the downfall of many.

Unaware of any newcomers or lurkers within the woods, the six-foot tall fiery brunette pushed up her wide-rimmed aviators, her dark-brown combat boots quietly crunching the earth underneath her feet. A brief gale of woodland fury blew by, her lone strand of red hair fluttering in the hair, the adorned scarf around her neck flapping, yet the captain approach towards the beast unwavering and unfaltering. Putting her free and right hand upon her hip, she looked up at the furthermost and sniffling beast, the grip of her suitcase in her left hand tightening.

"I imagine you and your buddies aren't one for letting lost strangers some instructions, are you?"

Coco, in truth, expected a mighty roar in response to her sarcastic quip.

"What is that girl doing?" Diego asked annoyed to no one particular.

"Being a fool, my lord." Vanilla Ice would reply.

"Quite." The duo had moved closer to the rest of the group. As they looked on, their cover most likely broken now. "Does she not realize she has put all of our lives in jeopardy?"

To that Vanilla Ice would walk past everyone out into the clearing. "You foul beasts wont lay a single claw on my lord in waiting! Prepare to succumb to the eternal void."

The only thing running through Diego's head right now was how big of an idiot was this man who had latched unto him?

@TheColourlessRainbow @Verite @Jeremi @Ouchies @The Pimp Tactician @york @Krieg

~Familiar Sights~
Well, this was a rather familiar sight.

Coco had briefly paused at the horrid abominations of flesh and bone before her, hearing their snarling growls, their inhuman heaves, and their primitive semblance of communication they shared. Under most circumstances, most individuals would have the absolute right sense of swiftly turning around and running away in sheer fear of the sight of these behemoths of death that were presumably almost towering at seven feet in height. Yet, having upheld considerate experience in Beacon Academy, a big scary monster with sharp teeth was the least of Coco's concerns at the moment.

Giving up on trying to repair her minigun, the fashionista unattached the makeshift bandoleer that served as a dual purpose of a shoulder strap, throwing it upon her golden belt. Holding the small suitcase simply by the handle, Coco confidentially strolled forwards, showing no semblance of fear or respite in her actions. Words chattered around her on how to exactly tackle this situation, and perhaps it would be wise to leave these creatures alone, but the sniffling surely worried Coco for the well-being of this in her new-found squad. It was no CFVY, and the captain reminded herself she had to be wary of her own capabilities, for hubris is the downfall of many.

Unaware of any newcomers or lurkers within the woods, the six-foot tall fiery brunette pushed up her wide-rimmed aviators, her dark-brown combat boots quietly crunching the earth underneath her feet. A brief gale of woodland fury blew by, her lone strand of red hair fluttering in the hair, the adorned scarf around her neck flapping, yet the captain approach towards the beast unwavering and unfaltering. Putting her free and right hand upon her hip, she looked up at the furthermost and sniffling beast, the grip of her suitcase in her left hand tightening.

"I imagine you and your buddies aren't one for letting lost strangers some instructions, are you?"

Coco, in truth, expected a mighty roar in response to her sarcastic quip.

@TheColourlessRainbow @Verite @Jeremi @Ouchies @The Pimp Tactician @york @Dirt Road Squad
The beast stood on its full foot, now towering 8 feet above everyone below him. He sniffed the air again, then looked to Coco, his appearances to be a dark shade of gray, his horns longer, and his teeth sharper, if anyone would to guess, he would look to be the Alpha male of the pack. It took the beast almost a whole minute to form its sentence,

"We are.....friendly to....those......who help......us.........help us find........food....or become our meal...." spoke the monster through broken breaths, and short pauses.

@Verite @Krieg @The Pimp Tactician @Jeremi @Ouchies @york @Anyone else on the dirt path

The Bad Wolf giggled when her attack hit Robin, flipping him to the ground like a pancake. "Go on then," she offered, "try again." She waited for Robin to attack again, staying still much like she did the last time. She didn't, however, expect the fire and sword combo because she still wasn't really paying attention. The fire did indeed distract her and Robin was able to make a successful swipe at her with his sword--leaving a deep cut across her left cheek. Her eyes widened at the attack and she skipped backwards, tilting her head slightly as she lifted a hand to touch her wound. She slid her fingers over it, staining them with a bit of warm crimson blood. She licked the blood off her fingers and smirked, looking more amused now. "Well finally, now it's getting more interesting."

The girl took a few more steps back--almost to the end of the arena--before stopping to snap her fingers. After snapping them, three orbs of confined explosive energy began to circle around Robin. Two of the orbs were illusions, meant to distract him, and the final orb could actually do a bit of damage if he failed to dodge it.

Did the orb hit?

Even = Hit
Odds = Miss​
"Crap!" Barely sidestepping to dodge the ball, Robin was unprepared for the explosion that emerged from the ball when it hit the ground. As smoke filled the area, he was thrown back, flipping in air as he went. For a moment after he landed, he could see stars in his eyes, almost as if he had concussion. Need to end this soon, I don't think I can take much more. Still hidden behind the smoke, he pushed himself up again, his legs wobbling as he prepared his tome for multiple castings, "It's time I tip these scales!"

From the smoke flew a trio of fireballs, all aimed to impact with Wolf.

Odd = Hit
Even = Miss

The beast stood on its full foot, now towering 8 feet above everyone below him. He sniffed the air again, then looked to Coco, his appearances to be a dark shade of gray, his horns longer, and his teeth sharper, if anyone would to guess, he would look to be the Alpha male of the pack. It took the beast almost a whole minute to form its sentence,

"We are.....friendly to....those......who help......us.........help us find........food....or become our meal...." spoke the monster through broken breaths, and short pauses.

@Verite @Krieg @The Pimp Tactician @Jeremi @Ouchies @york @Anyone else on the dirt path
"So help to have safety or be eaten? A typical response from animal and demon alike, though certainly understandable," for a moment, he rubbed the back of his neck, trying to decide the way to approach the situation. They could probably take the animals, but then again, they could go about it more peacefully and have no injuries. I guess it's not hard to choose. "Coco, instead of fighting them, let's help them out. They can have their food and we can get through without any deaths."

@Krieg @TheColourlessRainbow

All was silent as the girl walked and/or talked, as if the people that were following her were more followers than victims. "Wait...Witches don't have-" He then paused, grabbing the hookslice as the handbag reformed back into it's deceitfully harmless state "It must be a lich! Not as bad as dealing with a witch, thankfully, but I still must smite the blight before me..." He would then look at the creatures in front of the lich, they're prvoked looks- or as provoked as they could look with skulls for faces, seemingly ready to strike. Another voice was heard as he observed, the Bounty hunter retreating to nearby tree so that the voice, obviously not by the other 3, would cause the lich & co to notice him.

He didn't exactly know where the voice was coming from, but it seemed to be two people conversating about...Something. It was eerie considering the necro-esc creatures just on the road gave Bounty Hunter chills, and quiet whispers always gave him chills as well. Well, quiet whispers in a creepy situation like this gave him chills anyway. He quickly forgot about the other voices as the beast began to speak. "Food?...Scavengers...Ukh, that's a disappointment. Liches are usually an ally with their fellow wild life from what I know.." He got out his axe, spinning it around gently as he prepared. "I think I'll have to take this situation into my own hands...." He threw the hookslice up the tree, climbing up from there as when he got up rustling could be heard from the trees, sneaking his way over to a place above the beasts. As his eyes narrowed as he spun his axe around faster...It seems like instead of waiting for the beasts to possibly weaken the lich, the Bounty Hunter was going to finish them before they could even attack...

@TheColourlessRainbow @The Pimp Tactician @Krieg @Verite @Jeremi @clusterfuckdirtroad

Naoki sighed as he saw the guy sneaking around with an ax. Seriously, sneaking with an ax? An ax? "Crazy people ruining my diplomacy," not explaining himself to the others at first, he picked up a small rock and tossed it at the man, "Hey, get the hell out of there! We're trying to be peaceful and shit, dumbass."

After that, Naoki sighed and turned to the pack leader, "Sorry about that weirdo, some of the people who choose to stalk us are fucked up."

@Ouchies @Krieg @TheColourlessRainbow

"Know him...you could say that...that woman he's with..." he says, pointing to Rose for a moment "She brought me back to life...and now I don't age...and as far as anyone's concerned...I can't die..." he says with a smile "As for the man...he's a madman...a fun guy to be around...just...watch out when you're around him...things tend to get exciting" he gives a chuckle and turns to her "I've seen some things in my years...and let me tell you...most of them were caused by him, and his influence...he causes a lot of mess..."

"Ahh, I see," she replied, nodding slightly. She tilted her head, surprised by this. "She brought you back to life, huh..?" she repeated, smiling slightly. "That's quite righteous." Admittedly, the woman didn't age, either. She was thousands of years old.. But nobody knew that, because they hadn't asked. A faint glow still radiated from her, demonstrating her happiness that the 'friend' she'd been searching for was back. "He doesn't seem that bad," she mused, thoughtfully.

Then, she suddenly came to realization, smiling brightly. "Oh..! And this is House, by the way. House, meet Jack. Jack, House," she introduced the two, folding her hands together quietly. A smile still shined bright on her face, and even through the coat she'd been given by the Doctor, she radiated soft light.

With that thought in mind, the woman shifted slightly, biting her lip. With her question to House about whether or not they should venture on, she figured it'd be wrong of her to keep the coat she'd been lended. So, awkwardly and hesitantly, she shrugged it off, awkwardly offering it to Jack despite the fact her dress was completely tattered and destroyed. "Err.. Here.. Would you give this back to the Doctor for me? It feels wrong to keep it too long.. Besides; I'm sure I'll find new clothes, somewhere..."

..Hopefully.

@DapperDogman @BarrenThin

Watching the battle intensely, the Doctor's breath hitched whenever Rose got hit. However, seeing that Robin was growing tired, he knew Rose was getting the upper hand of the fight.

"I don't cause all the messes that happens to me!" He pouted, looking over at Jack and Yvaine, crossing his arms.

He smiled and waved Yvaine off. "Keep it. I have more where that came from."

@Anyone on or near the stage​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon
Naoki sighed as he saw the guy sneaking around with an ax. Seriously, sneaking with an ax? An ax? "Crazy people ruining my diplomacy," not explaining himself to the others at first, he picked up a small rock and tossed it at the man, "Hey, get the hell out of there! We're trying to be peaceful and shit, dumbass."

After that, Naoki sighed and turned to the pack leader, "Sorry about that weirdo, some of the people who choose to stalk us are fucked up."

@Ouchies @Krieg @TheColourlessRainbow
The pack leader titled his head, then looked to the man in the tree,

"You....are.........you......danger to us.........I....will.....not...allow.......danger....." said the creature as it roared, trying to scare the man away before attempting violent actions.

@Ouchies @The Pimp Tactician @york @Verite @Krieg @anyone else I missed

(he-he's not visible he's hidden away, rustling could be heard but that's it)

The pack leader titled his head, then looked to the man in the tree,

"You....are.........you......danger to us.........I....will.....not...allow.......danger....." said the creature as it roared, trying to scare the man away before attempting violent actions.

@Ouchies @The Pimp Tactician @york @Verite @Krieg @anyone else I missed

Diego turned to the others. "I suggest we let the man with the axe be eaten to sate these monsters hunger so we can continue on with out any delays. Are we all in agreement?"

Vanilla Ice meanwhile would glare menacing towards the monsters ready to go into action of necessary.

@TheColourlessRainbow @The Pimp Tactician @Krieg @Verite @Ouchies

((He's spinning an ax, and earlier, he was yelling at people. We're already watching that guy.))

"Crap!" Barely sidestepping to dodge the ball, Robin was unprepared for the explosion that emerged from the ball when it hit the ground. As smoke filled the area, he was thrown back, flipping in air as he went. For a moment after he landed, he could see stars in his eyes, almost as if he had concussion. Need to end this soon, I don't think I can take much more. Still hidden behind the smoke, he pushed himself up again, his legs wobbling as he prepared his tome for multiple castings, "It's time I tip these scales!"

From the smoke flew a trio of fireballs, all aimed to impact with Wolf.

Odd = Hit
Even = Miss
This time, Bad Wolf was actually paying attention. She watched long enough to see the explosion from one of her orbs manage to strike Robin. She grinned and swayed from side to side, waiting to see what he would retort with. His next attack, apparently, was a trio of fireballs. Preparing herself, she dodged them one by one, jumping over them as if she were playing a game of hopscotch. She hopped on one leg, jumping over the first fireball. She then hopped on two legs, dodging the second one. Lastly, she hopped on one leg again, narrowly escaping the third and final fire ball. She landed back on her feet, tapping her chin as she decided what kind of attack to do next.

In the end, she decided on a beam again, this time aiming it at his feet in order to trip him up. If successful, she hoped to trip him up to knock him out of the arena or at least get him close to the edge of it.

Even = Hit
Odds = Miss​

This time, Bad Wolf was actually paying attention. She watched long enough to see the explosion from one of her orbs manage to strike Robin. She grinned and swayed from side to side, waiting to see what he would retort with. His next attack, apparently, was a trio of fireballs. Preparing herself, she dodged them one by one, jumping over them as if she were playing a game of hopscotch. She hopped on one leg, jumping over the first fireball. She then hopped on two legs, dodging the second one. Lastly, she hopped on one leg again, narrowly escaping the third and final fire ball. She landed back on her feet, tapping her chin as she decided what kind of attack to do next.

In the end, she decided on a beam again, this time aiming it at his feet in order to trip him up. If successful, she hoped to trip him up to knock him out of the arena or at least get him close to the edge of it.

Even = Hit
Odds = Miss​
It seemed the smoke was still serving as a good cover for Robin as the beam sailed past harmlessly. Keeping himself from bragging to avoid being seen, he quickly fired off another fireball from the smoke before moving around to hide again, aimed for Wolf's stomach. After that explosion attack, he wasn't going to give her any breaks.

Odd = Hit
Even = Miss

An interested look was seen on Zero's face as she spectated this event. While she was somewhat knowledgeable on some forms of magic that was displayed here, she also kept in mind that it was also techniques that she did not know of as well. At least these were people that knew what they were doing, because then it would be boring to stick with a bunch that were clueless compared to her expertise.

The Intoner didn't even clean herself up from the blood that came from her earlier suicide attempt before coming here, the red stains were still fresh and moist that took place from her skin and white garments.

@TheColourlessRainbow @The Pimp Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @anybody else that's watching the match

The Bounty Hunter stood up above the braces, the staring at the monster for a second before his eyes squinted. He cut the branch he was standing on with his axe, causing him to fall out of the tree. While he was falling, he quickly pulled out his hookslice and shot it at the ground, a dirt cloud kicking up. He then landed, the dirt cloud clearing as he stood there ready for battle in front of Coco and co. He was holding his axe in one hand, spinning his hookslice in the other. "Beast!" He shouted out, pointing his axe at him "What necromancy created you?! Where is the necromancer, and how is he still alive?!"

Status
Not open for further replies.