Murder Tale I: Limited Starkweather Edition Sign-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*grumbles like everyone else about her picture* Why must I look so young. 0.0 I'm 16 I swear. XD

Y'all look lovely... lovely enuff to maim and torture! :)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I didn't take this picture; a good friend of mine took it with her professional photo camera.
Hence why it's the only picture in existence where I look reasonable; I'm usually not photogenic at all.

Okay then; without knowing; guess my age.

(Most people seem to place me a few years above my actual age; some six years head if I've grown the beard.)

Okay then; without knowing; guess my age.

(Most people seem to place me a few years above my actual age; some six years head if I've grown the beard.)
19 years, 7 months. Was I close ;D

Nah, if I didn't read it, I'd think you were around my age

19 years, 7 months. Was I close ;D

Nah, if I didn't read it, I'd think you were around my age

Fair enough; just as long as I don't look 5 years older than my actual age forever; that would kind of suck.

Since I believe we're going to hit our 20th member tonight, I'll post our "start time."

ATTENTION. PLEASE READ.

The Murder Tale RP event will begin 5:00pm MST, Tuesday, 09/16/2014. This is done so all players have enough time to get off work or school and are able to post their prologues and subsequently interact with other players. Please set this on your schedule. Remember: This Murder Tale is approximately one week long. Please participate, have fun, and of course, enjoy your stay in Carcer City.

manhunt1-1.jpg

@Akibahara as Surprise Guest & Adam (NPC)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Cody
@Dallas as "Gage"
@C92cool as Chris
@JayJay as Jenna
@Gadwall7 as Grant
@MrDubWubs as Michael
@Reaper Jack as Jack
@MattieLee as Leesa
@Archmage Jeremiah as James Beach
@Xibilation as Natalie
@La Muerte as Tyler
@LittleMissTinkerToy as Lydia
@Melancholy as Amber
@Finch as Sidney
@Cres as Bryan Cordova
@phantasmagoricStoner as Batrisyia
@JextheShadow as Mark
@Laura as Laura

@The Gil as Gil Vieira​

Last edited:
Haha I will probably chase away all the potential partners. My character (me) is just a little bit on the crazy side. Well, more than a little. XD
I don't know if I said this, but I love your hair. I can also take another partner, I only have 1, I think. Anyhow, I can partner up with you :)

Oh snap, I forgot that I need a partner. Err...who wants a twenty three year old German as their partner?

Anyone is fine, as long as I'm not alone. Oh, and when I find Adam, don't expect me to show mercy. :)

EDIT: I suppose I'll partner up with @MrDubWubs if that's alright. Since the both of us have been here since the first Murder RP. No offense to you @Finch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Akibahara
Well, if anyone's interested in having a nerdy, gaming smart-ass on their side, be my guest. I'm also known for giving off some sort of aura of annoyance, because everyone around me <when I'm at school, at least> is 100% ticked off by the time we leave class. And I can tell if someone is my friend if that aura doesn't affect them, or they can easily get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.