Murder Tale I: Limited Starkweather Edition Sign-Up Thread

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the way Aki hasn't chosen or even considered me as a partner for people when they've asked.

Swine.

Oh who am I kidding I don't care :D

Love the way Aki hasn't chosen or even considered me as a partner for people when they've asked.

Swine.

Oh who am I kidding I don't care :D
Actually you and Finch would be awesome partners!

Shoulda quoted that one Finch; I jumped in and ruined your arrow :D
I have a friend who's only 4'10. She's one inch taller than my 10-year-old sister and my age.
Now that is tall.

@Akibahara

Sure.
By the way; what the Hell are you still doing awake?

I have a friend who's only 4'10. She's one inch taller than my 10-year-old sister and my age.
Now that is tall.

@Akibahara

Sure.
Now that is tall.

@Akibahara

Sure.

I feel happy that I'm taller than an American/European

Now that is tall.

@Akibahara

Sure.
Realized that as soon as you posted and fixed it xD

Reactions: Reaper Jack
No intention of miffing you there hahaha my bad. I have a way with words that says "Fuck you" when I don't mean it in the slightest sometimes
...It's fine - the king is miffed no longer. *sigh* I really should stop talking about myself in third person and calling myself a king...

Anyway, words that lack bite are boring, so keep handing out your unneeded "Fuck yous" - controversy makes thinks fun~ ...At least to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.